Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Ghana's R2bees Backs Out From P-square Concert - Because Of Money? - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ghana's R2bees Backs Out From P-square Concert - Because Of Money? (28555 Views)

Don Jazzy Backs Out From Bet With Davido(screenshot) / Hot New Pics Of Peter From P-square / Pictures From P Square’s 100 Million Naira Mansion. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana's R2bees Backs Out From P-square Concert - Because Of Money? by Revolva(m): 12:57pm On Dec 03, 2012
@petrodolla
Tired of quoting all the long post

You see I know you are an intelligent fella , I look ghana as a brother nation , I don't even like it when nigerians here curse ghanians a lot , ghana is a very nice nation the people , are welcoming ... When people are advancing in tech and scienceand economicallly, nigeria think say na by music be giant of africa for where which giant,,don't believe the hype , naija is stagnant same way it is 15 yrs ago, stewpid government,looting now the latest is banquet hall, and even our music industry self is by man no man, only the top *A list acts get deals to concerts , upcoming act are not carried along

1 Like

Re: Ghana's R2bees Backs Out From P-square Concert - Because Of Money? by Ellashow: 1:05pm On Dec 03, 2012
[/quote][quote author=fork adict]
Fellow Nigerians,
Any and everything about Naija is all hype and zero substance. Our quality of life is very much disproportionate to our wealth and we all know why. as much as I hate to admit, this petrodollar guy speaks some hard truth about nigerians and our situation. I am not comparing Naija with Ghana in any thing but please spare me the 'Naija is the giant of africa' buulsheet.
Until we rid our beloved nation of corruption and corrupt politicians we are on a loooooooooooooong thing.

Dnt get it wrong bro, we Nigerians knows the hard truth dis Ghanian are trying 2 portray here but Petrodollar or whateva he called himself and his fellow countrymen should stop painting Ghana as Heaven 4 us because we also knw their flaws 2.
Why do they like 2 turn every dabates here 2 political or economy war front. What I sense here is inferiority complex because they dnt want 2 accept certain area where Nigeria is better than them.

1 Like

Re: Ghana's R2bees Backs Out From P-square Concert - Because Of Money? by forkadict(m): 1:15pm On Dec 03, 2012
Ellashow:

Dnt get it wrong bro, we Nigerians knows the hard truth dis Ghanian are trying 2 portray here but Petrodollar or whateva he called himself and his fellow countrymen should stop painting Ghana as Heaven 4 us because we also knw their flaws 2.
Why do they like 2 turn every dabates here 2 political or economy war front. What I sense here is inferiority complex because they dnt want 2 accept certain area where Nigeria is better than them.

I said in my post that I am not trying to make any comparisons between Naija and ghana. Now read the last sentence in your post. I repeat, I am not trying to make any comparisons between ghana and naija. My point is, most (if not all) of the ills that petrodollar guy said about Naija are true. simple.

And also, from this point on, let me not hear anybody refer to naija as the giant of africa otherwise the result will be a show of shame of nigeria, by nigerians on a forking nigerian site.

Giant of africa ko, ant of africa ni. Mtscheeeeeew1
Re: Ghana's R2bees Backs Out From P-square Concert - Because Of Money? by RickyRoss1(m): 1:31pm On Dec 03, 2012
PetroDolla:

Don’t mind them o jare! You are welcome to visit Ghana any day.

Most of these eediots with a brain of a fish have never even stepped outside Nigeria in their miserable lives. All they hear is the half-truths and propaganda their incompetent, clueless and corrupt officials tell them.

So while the rest of the world is busy making progress, creating a better system for their people, nigerians are happy with surviving on less than $2 a day, even when about 2.4 million barrels of oil are exported daily. That’s enough reason for a violent revolution in other climes. But what do we see? Imbeciles who have turned themselves into talkative and moaners!

Just look at the UN Human Development Indices and you will weep for your dustbin country!
Do you know why I am not afraid to stand up to any Nigerian? Simple! If you tell me one thing that is wrong with the Ghanaian society, I will give you five examples of the wrongs in your country! Whatever imperfections you see in Ghana, multiply it by 20 and you get what is obtainable in nigeria. It is as simple as that.

In Ghana, we have our own developmental challenges. The difference between us and you is that we accept our shortcomings and work hard to fix them. Our leaders are not saints, but they try their best to deliver good things for their people. Today, when I drive out on the streets of Accra, I see lots of road construction projects going on and that makes me very happy. I see lots of big structures going up. In the East Legon area where I live, a massive road construction project is ongoing. The current NDC govt, whether it is reelected on Friday or not, can at least boast that it tried to improve infrastructure and no one can fault that. And if the NPP is elected, they have promised to provide free secondary education. So you can see Ghana is on the road to somewhere. In five years time, you’ll be amazed at what we would have achieved.

I hope you can say the same about your country. Indeed I hope there will still be a country called nigeria 5 years from now.

ANOTHER LIE 101... Name one road project initiated by NDC government? Last time i checked, all the new roads under construction were initiated by K4 through millennium challenge account. From mile 7 to Mallam and all the motorways, including Biu Dam project etc. NDC is a failure...

No matter what indices used, Nigeria is far more developed than ghana in all ramificiations. When i travel from lagos to the east I see lots of mansions all over the place. But travel from outside of ACcra to maybe western region or eastern region u can hardly see any 300k USD property.

You can google and see the NNPC towers on google, both in Lagos and Abuja, but ghana cocoa board house is a 2 story toilet that is less than 100k in value. Talk about where they refine gold, the properties are just toilets. Then you begin to imagine what is this hype about ghana all about? There is no single world class facility in Ghana, if you have, please mention it. I visit Dakar Senegal every month, i see mansions and sky scrappers all over Senegal and Ivory Coast, but Ghana is a toilet. Again I ask, where is the money in Ghana? If you dont have good roads, you have no world class facilities, you have no 5 star hotel, then WHAT DO YOU HAVE? I am from Imo State and in my poor state we have a 5 star hotel, IMO CONCORDE HOTEL. Tell me what you have in Ghana? I have been to all premium hotels in Ghana so u know
Re: Ghana's R2bees Backs Out From P-square Concert - Because Of Money? by RickyRoss1(m): 1:49pm On Dec 03, 2012
Revolva: @petrodolla
Tired of quoting all the long post

You see I know you are an intelligent fella , I look ghana as a brother nation , I don't even like it when nigerians here curse ghanians a lot , ghana is a very nice nation the people , are welcoming ... When people are advancing in tech and scienceand economicallly, nigeria think say na by music be giant of africa for where which giant,,don't believe the hype , naija is stagnant same way it is 15 yrs ago, stewpid government,looting now the latest is banquet hall, and even our music industry self is by man no man, only the top *A list acts get deals to concerts , upcoming act are not carried along

These are some of the niggarrs holding Nigeria back. Are you trying to say Ghana is more advanced than Nigeria in science/technology? Have you ever been to Ghana? Can Ghana match our advancement in science? As you have heard or witnessed Nigerian engineers building telecom satelites etc, have you ever heard Ghana engineers producing whelbarrow or something?

Does Ghana produce anything you can tell us starting from matches or even handkerchief or wheelbarrow? Pls give us instances and not just talking from your assss.... I know Ghana inside out. I know that ghana does not produce anything. Even fruits are sooo expensive in Ghana bc its being imported from other countries. Ghana imports carrot from TOGO, Watermelon from Burkina faso, common onions is imported from Niger (http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/artikel.php?ID=254969&comment=0#com)

Almost all drugs in Ghana have NAFDAC NUMBER, I don't know why. Almost all body creams and biscuits in Ghana are made in Nigeria. If you doubt me, come to Ghana, you will see Dangote Cement, Conoil, Nigerian made noddles, biscuits, gala, La Casera, 5 alive, fruit juice, some Nigerian made bread, Nigerian made news papers, globalcom network and Glo recharge cards, hair creams, body lotion, emzor products, zinox computer products, aba made shoes in some boutiques etc. But look around you in Nigeria, what made in Ghana product do you see apart from ALAMO BITTERS which every Ghana man consume in large quantity to get errrection bc their manhooood is very tiny in ghana. This is no joke but FACTS, ask Ghanaian ladies why THEY PREFER NIGERIAN MEN?

I am not trying to say Nigeria is perfect, I am ashamed of Boko Haram and other evils ravaging Nigeria at the moment, but in-spite of all these we are able to be where we are today.

1 Like

Re: Ghana's R2bees Backs Out From P-square Concert - Because Of Money? by rampantlover: 1:51pm On Dec 03, 2012
Even if Ghanaians r living in slums, dem slums hv constant light n ders peace. Christian n Muslims in that country live in peace. What about Nigeria.
Re: Ghana's R2bees Backs Out From P-square Concert - Because Of Money? by RickyRoss1(m): 1:56pm On Dec 03, 2012
rampant lover: Even if Ghanaians r living in slums, dem slums hv constant light n ders peace. Christian n Muslims in that country live in peace. What about Nigeria.

LIES... That is why you don't say what you don't know. Black African Muslims are the same all over Africa. Ghanaian Muslims are as aggressive as Nigerian Muslims.
There is serious crisis in Northern region of Ghana. An internal crisis in Ghana resulted in many Ghanians fleeing to togo and today Ghana has thousands of refugees living in Togo. These are facts you can check online. NO PEACEFUL COUNTRY IN THE WORLD HAVE THEIR CITIZENS LIVING AS REFUGEES IN ANOTHER COUNTRY.
Re: Ghana's R2bees Backs Out From P-square Concert - Because Of Money? by rampantlover: 2:06pm On Dec 03, 2012
@Rick Ross.......where is Nigeria today? U talking about development in Nigeria, well i prefer constant light, peace and stability. They have it Nigeria don't and the fact that u r even arguing with about issues concerning Nigeria n a lil country like Ghana proves that Nigeria is a failed state so pls get off ur high horse and smell the coffee.
Re: Ghana's R2bees Backs Out From P-square Concert - Because Of Money? by Ellashow: 2:18pm On Dec 03, 2012
fork adict:

I said in my post that I am not trying to make any comparisons between Naija and ghana. Now read the last sentence in your post. I repeat, I am not trying to make any comparisons between ghana and naija. My point is, most (if not all) of the ills that petrodollar guy said about Naija are true. simple.

And also, from this point on, let me not hear anybody refer to naija as the giant of africa otherwise the result will be a show of shame of nigeria, by nigerians on a forking nigerian site.

Giant of africa ko, ant of africa ni. Mtscheeeeeew1

And from whose post did u quote ur 'giant of africa' phrase from?
That shows ur level of understanding....#outta here#
Re: Ghana's R2bees Backs Out From P-square Concert - Because Of Money? by rampantlover: 2:19pm On Dec 03, 2012
Der r over 2 million Nigerians in Ghana, do you know dat? Y r they not fleeing from Ghana to Nigeria if there is crisis in Ghana, u r not dat intelligent cuz dem Muslims in da northern part of Ghana r fighting among themselves n not with Christians. There r ten regions in Ghana n if one out of ten is not dat peaceful, dat country can be classify as a peaceful country. Where they throwing bombs in da northern part of Ghana? No. Kidnapping? No
Re: Ghana's R2bees Backs Out From P-square Concert - Because Of Money? by forkadict(m): 2:36pm On Dec 03, 2012
Ellashow:

And from whose post did u quote ur 'giant of africa' phrase from?
That shows ur level of understanding....#outta here#

O jebi. You for sleep here
Re: Ghana's R2bees Backs Out From P-square Concert - Because Of Money? by rampantlover: 2:42pm On Dec 03, 2012
@Rick Ross..u r trying hard to make Nigeria luk gud in our eyes but even a fool wit da brains of a termite will know its a cock and bull story u putting up. Ghana is not heaven but they hv sumtin dat Nigeria don't hv; peace, stability, constant light and good governance. Might not be the best but compare to Nigeria it is.
Re: Ghana's R2bees Backs Out From P-square Concert - Because Of Money? by cameronese(m): 4:35pm On Dec 03, 2012
rampant lover: @Rick Ross..u r trying hard to make Nigeria luk gud in our eyes but even a fool wit da brains of a termite will know its a cock and bull story u putting up. Ghana is not heaven but they hv sumtin dat Nigeria don't hv; peace, stability, constant light and good governance. Might not be the best but compare to Nigeria it is.

Well we give you mouth so you can talk shit -- if we have annexed and enslaved you all these years, you wouldn't be talking crap where Nigerians are

But don't worry, soon we will send Oyo State to invade you
Re: Ghana's R2bees Backs Out From P-square Concert - Because Of Money? by Nduson20: 4:36pm On Dec 03, 2012
oadah:

so you dey compare psquare with 2face??
and where did you hear that they have 5 platinum albums?

psquare are just entertainers that cannot even do live band
please dont start a national argument that will affect the career of psquare just as jah rule's career nosedived when he was nationally compared with 2pac

ABEG OOOOO
shoe get size
i c u have a personal beef for psquare. 1. Dey are d most paid african artiste ryt nw. 2. Dey are beta live performers dan 2face and pull more crowd 3. Dey perform perfectly with live band.check dia performance in zimbabwe last month. 4. yes i repeat, dey have 5 multi platinum album. 5. Yes 2face is beta dan dem in lyrist but have 2 platinum albums ask wikipedia. Let me stp here. No disrespect for 2face here but his recent albums no longer sell lyk dos he did wt kennis music take it or leave it.
Re: Ghana's R2bees Backs Out From P-square Concert - Because Of Money? by Abrantie: 5:03pm On Dec 03, 2012
Ricky_Ross: you have no 5 star hotel, then WHAT DO YOU HAVE? I am from Imo State and in my poor state we have a 5 star hotel, IMO CONCORDE HOTEL. Tell me what you have in Ghana? I have been to all premium hotels in Ghana so u know

[size=16pt]Mövenpick Ambassador Hotel, Accra, Ghana[/size]

Now, this is what I call a WORLD CLASS 5-Star hotel. Heck, it should have even been a 6-Star.

[img]http://4.bp..com/-7FmZdkrHieA/T2npuwPZ9WI/AAAAAAAAKmg/O-diwd7t4Ww/s640/Movenpick-Hotel-Ghana.jpg[/img]

Book your reservations here:

http://www.moevenpick-hotels.com/en/africa/ghana/accra/hotel-accra/overview/

1 Like

Re: Ghana's R2bees Backs Out From P-square Concert - Because Of Money? by Cusubaba(m): 5:05pm On Dec 03, 2012
Ricky_Ross:

LIES... That is why you don't say what you don't know. Black African Muslims are the same all over Africa. Ghanaian Muslims are as aggressive as Nigerian Muslims.
There is serious crisis in Northern region of Ghana. An internal crisis in Ghana resulted in many Ghanians fleeing to togo and today Ghana has thousands of refugees living in Togo. These are facts you can check online. NO PEACEFUL COUNTRY IN THE WORLD HAVE THEIR CITIZENS LIVING AS REFUGEES IN ANOTHER COUNTRY.
4 people died on 13 August 2012 because of crisis between Muslims and Christians in Hohoe, Volta Region of Ghana. Currently 4,286 Ghanaians are refugee in Togo.
Re: Ghana's R2bees Backs Out From P-square Concert - Because Of Money? by Revolva(m): 5:10pm On Dec 03, 2012
rampant lover: Even if Ghanaians r living in slums, dem slums hv constant light n ders peace. Christian n Muslims in that country live in peace. What about Nigeria.
Thanks you that is what I wanna say - go to the high brow area of lagos , ikoyi lekki peninsula some GRA victoria island - na all man for him self for electricity every company and house get generator some even big like a store house - is dat life Our problem in this nation is we have not been telling our selves truth why there is no regular power in this nation - imagine the lite at home they just brought it as I was about to switch on the tv and plug ma fone to charge - na so dem take am - shit
Re: Ghana's R2bees Backs Out From P-square Concert - Because Of Money? by Abrantie: 5:17pm On Dec 03, 2012
Hahahaha.. this fugly thing you dey call 5-Star hotel?

IMO CONCORDE HOTEL

Ricky_Ross: I am from Imo State and in my poor state we have a 5 star hotel, IMO CONCORDE HOTEL.
Re: Ghana's R2bees Backs Out From P-square Concert - Because Of Money? by otumfour(m): 5:22pm On Dec 03, 2012
rampant lover: @Rick Ross..u r trying hard to make Nigeria luk gud in our eyes but even a fool wit da brains of a termite will know its a cock and bull story u putting up. Ghana is not heaven but they hv sumtin dat Nigeria don't hv; peace, stability, constant light and good governance. Might not be the best but compare to Nigeria it is.

wow! shocked

rampant! preach
Re: Ghana's R2bees Backs Out From P-square Concert - Because Of Money? by Revolva(m): 5:30pm On Dec 03, 2012
Abrantie: Hahahaha.. this fugly thing you dey call 5-Star hotel?

IMO CONCORDE HOTEL

Bros rick ross you don fall imo state hand and nigeria hand haha how dare you call concord hotel owerri 5 star hahaha comon where the heck apart from lagos and abuja in nigeria can you find a 5 star hotel well there is one in calabar also but my ghana brovas dis movenpick hotel too fyne it should be 6 star where in accra is it?
Re: Ghana's R2bees Backs Out From P-square Concert - Because Of Money? by otumfour(m): 5:42pm On Dec 03, 2012
Revolva:

Bros rick ross you don fall imo state hand and nigeria hand haha how dare you call concord hotel owerri 5 star hahaha comon where the heck apart from lagos and abuja in nigeria can you find a 5 star hotel well there is one in calabar also but my ghana brovas dis movenpick hotel too fyne it should be 6 star where in accra is it?

what do u expect from a monkey tht nicknames himself after this fufu'like body.....he's a black pig if u ask me tho grin grin grin grin grin

[img]http://www.brokencool.com/.a/6a010536846743970c01774373085d970d-800wi[/img]
Re: Ghana's R2bees Backs Out From P-square Concert - Because Of Money? by otumfour(m): 6:15pm On Dec 03, 2012
make we do some GH. songs to this thread..... grin grin
becca ft. m.i.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3mbOdaRzjQ?version=3&hl=en_US
Re: Ghana's R2bees Backs Out From P-square Concert - Because Of Money? by RickyRoss1(m): 6:20pm On Dec 03, 2012
What a fool, i raised important points and all abrantie could do is pull COMPUTER GENERATED images of a white man hotel in Accra? Meanwhile the Concorde hotel pics you posted are REAL and old pics of Imo Concorde hotel, you need to see what it looks like since Rochas came to power and turned the place around.

Also, IMO CONCORDE HOTEL is STATE OWNED, IT BELONGS TO IMO STATE 100%, can you show us any federal or regional government hotel in Ghana? Can any region in Ghana afford imo Concorde? The movenpic hotel you posted are not REAL pics of the hotel and it belongs to a white man. And the movenpic hotel pics are fake, I have been to the place its no where near the pic being posted here. I can easily post 20 better hotels in Victoria Island, Lagos alone.

Once again I will repeat, over there in Ghana you will see Nigerian products everywhere including Dangote Cement, Conoil, Nigerian made noddles, biscuits, gala, La Casera, 5 alive, fruit juice, some Nigerian made bread, Nigerian made news papers, globalcom network and Glo recharge cards, hair creams, body lotion, emzor products, zinox computer products, aba made shoes in some boutiques etc. What does Ghana export to west africa other than ALOMO BITTERS and CHEAP PROSTITUUTES
Re: Ghana's R2bees Backs Out From P-square Concert - Because Of Money? by RickyRoss1(m): 6:22pm On Dec 03, 2012
otumfour:

what do u expect from a monkey tht nicknames himself after this fufu'like body.....he's a black pig if u ask me tho grin grin grin grin grin

[img]http://www.brokencool.com/.a/6a010536846743970c01774373085d970d-800wi[/img]

Thats the realest NIGGA right there. The fat, rich son of a biitch. This naggga can buy everything in ACCRA and still have some change.
Re: Ghana's R2bees Backs Out From P-square Concert - Because Of Money? by RickyRoss1(m): 6:43pm On Dec 03, 2012
otumfour:

grin grin grin grin I EXPOSED THE FOOOOOL.......I cry for ur kid u dumb furk...... grin grin grin grin

btw.....ricky ross was a prison-guard posing as a gangsta and u call him a real nugga .....ur twisted than I thought.....aboa'kwa grin grin grin grin

i bet ur preparing to buy fuel for ur gen-set this evening abi grin grin grin grin u fooooolish ape

The same way everyone in Ghana is experiencing power outages over 7 times a day. Its only the internet Nigerians who haven't been to Ghana that you can deceive, I know all regions of Ghana and I know for a FACT Ghana does not have reliable power supply. You need to have steady light b4 you can even boast of it. I have been to Kenya with my family for 30 whole days and there was no single power outage throughout our stay in Kenya, whereas in Ghana the light goes on and off daily. Kenya has really developed cities and world class infrastructure, but you can never see them challenging Nigerians, it is the poor rats from our backyard that come to Nigerian website daily to talk shit... WHEN ARE YOU LAZY FOOOLS GOING TO DEVELOP A STANDARD GHANAIAN FORUM LIKE NAIRALAND? YOU HAVE NO IDEA SUEN MAKES FROM YOUR CONSTANT RANTINGS ON NARALAND.
YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MANY MILLIONS OF DOLLARS NIGERIANS MAKE AND MOVE OUT OF GHANA DAILY. IF I TELL YOU HOW MUCH OUR AIRLINES ALONE MAKE IN GHANA DAILY U WILL CRY, YET YOU LAZY FOOLS CANNOT SIT UP. EVEN TO START A LORRY BUSINESS FROM ACCRA TO LAGOS U CANT, ALL THE TRANSPORT COMPANIES ARE NIGERIAN OWNED. WHY ARE YOU GUYS TOO LAZY? OR IS IT A CURSE?
Re: Ghana's R2bees Backs Out From P-square Concert - Because Of Money? by RickyRoss1(m): 6:47pm On Dec 03, 2012
otumfour:

grin grin grin grin I EXPOSED THE FOOOOOL.......I cry for ur kid u dumb furk...... grin grin grin grin

btw.....ricky ross was a prison-guard posing as a gangsta and u call him a real nugga .....ur more twisted than I thought.....aboa'kwa grin grin grin grin

i bet ur preparing to buy fuel for ur gen-set this evening abi grin grin grin grin u fooooolish ape, these are issues u need to pickup and stop defending ur fat-lipped clueless leaders.....they really have it going on for them, why won't they keep stealing u in broad daylight when pigs and goats like ricky ross are out there defending them......murthafurka.....ur tha dumbest prick on nairaland ricky ross...... grin grin grin grin

I am the dumbest fvck on nl bc i expose your sorry asss Hahaha, go hug transformer... I raised valid and important points, go treat them or crawl back to the hole where you came from. Oh you think you are the only one who knows how to speak twi abi? kwaasia ba wo maame nsu tweba tintin tes3 dadoaa

2 Likes

Re: Ghana's R2bees Backs Out From P-square Concert - Because Of Money? by BasseyJ(m): 7:48pm On Dec 03, 2012
otumfour: make we do some GH. songs to this thread..... grin grin
becca ft. m.i.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3mbOdaRzjQ?version=3&hl=en_US
dont wanna get involved in this, but aint MI a Nigerian?? And in my opinion, he killed the song
Re: Ghana's R2bees Backs Out From P-square Concert - Because Of Money? by Kajina: 8:01pm On Dec 03, 2012
Ricky_Ross:

I am the dumbest fvck on nl bc i expose your sorry asss Hahaha, go hug transformer... I raised valid and important points, go treat them or crawl back to the hole where you came from. Oh you think you are the only one who knows how to speak twi abi? kwaasia ba wo maame nsu tweba tintin tes3 dadoaa

OMG!!! Is this the kind of language your wife has been teaching you? Why such a profane language?
Re: Ghana's R2bees Backs Out From P-square Concert - Because Of Money? by Abrantie: 9:42pm On Dec 03, 2012
Revolva:

Across from the National Theater, right smack downtown!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Is Best Dressed Female Celebrity At The Headies 2014 (photo) / Tiwa Savage Recalls Meeting Tee Billz - "He Was A Bit Rude At First" / Flavour Celebrates His Dad's Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.