Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,674 members, 7,854,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 08:31 AM

Cant Understand Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cant Understand Her (1070 Views)

How To Understand Her Body Language / Help! I Love Her So Much, But I Don't Understand Her Maybe She Loves Me As Well / I Dont Understand Her!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cant Understand Her by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 01, 2012
there is this lady i have been falling for for about two years now. The reason i did not make a move before now is becos i am a shy guy. I was told she is single at present. I have finally overcome my shyness a lil bit and we talk a bit more just before we were asked to vacate the school. I told her she could go for MBGN(i meant it. she pass for a model) and she felt flattered. She told me she is nuturing that ambition already. She also told me she could show me pics of some of her auditions.
Although, i have not told her about my feelings but as a smart woman, she must be suspecting me as my body language clearly shows.
Recently, i sent her an e mail but she did not reply. I know she has seen the email. My question is what does this mean? Does it mean its a red card or she doesnt want to make it simple?

NB: sometimes she is very friendly. Other times, she is reluctant to talk to me.
Re: Cant Understand Her by greedie1(f): 6:55pm On Dec 01, 2012
1 she doesn't want to make it simple
2 she isnt interested
3 she is "short of words"

tell us, wats d content of the mail?
Re: Cant Understand Her by Nobody: 7:00pm On Dec 01, 2012
ok i will send it.
Re: Cant Understand Her by Nobody: 7:06pm On Dec 01, 2012
hello! I saw you on my friends suggestion (i think it is becos we both have a mutual friend) so i said i should leave you a message.
It is unfortunate i couldnt get to see those
pictures you wanted me to see before we
were asked to vacate the school.
I want you to know that i believe in your
abilities and your ambition. You turned down
my previous request to have your contact so i
dont know if i can send you a friend request
now.
I would like to keep in touch with you to
know how you are progressing in your
ambition to be Naomi Cambell. The crown
would be so nice on you lol.
BTW, miss nigeria application form is out. I
thought you might be interested and check it
out on their website.
thats it.
Re: Cant Understand Her by Sijo01(f): 7:12pm On Dec 01, 2012
You'r beating around the bush @op,..... Be confident and let her know your feelings before sharp badt guys collect food from your mouth.

1 Like

Re: Cant Understand Her by greedie1(f): 7:18pm On Dec 01, 2012
Sijo01: You'r beating around the bush @op,..... Be confident and let her know your feelings before sharp badt guys collect food from your mouth.
exactly, op, u said a lot without saying anything... girls dont lyk guys like dat. make a move, a bold move and let her know wat u really feel and want.

if i were her, i sure wont reply coz i wont know wat to write. so, y not send her another mail, and this time, tell her wat u want but try not to bore her with a lenghty mail, concise and persuasive l do
Re: Cant Understand Her by Nobody: 7:30pm On Dec 01, 2012
Sijo01: You'r beating around the bush @op,..... Be confident and let her know your feelings before sharp badt guys collect food from your mouth.
i know. And the thought of her being with someone else scares me. The thing is, there is an obvious difference between us ( ihate to admit it) and i am so much afraid that it could be a factor. So i just want to do it the slow way so that she can be sure of my feelings for her. NB: all i said in that mail, i meant it! I do, in my fantacy, see her wear the miss world crown. It gives me pleasant feeling.
Re: Cant Understand Her by Nobody: 7:34pm On Dec 01, 2012
gree-die:

exactly, op, u said a lot without saying anything... girls dont lyk guys like dat. make a move, a bold move and let her know wat u really feel and want.

if i were her, i sure wont reply coz i wont know wat to write. so, y not send her another mail, and this time, tell her wat u want but try not to bore her with a lenghty mail, concise and persuasive l do
ok, i will tell her. But we are out of school now and i would like to do it face to face
Re: Cant Understand Her by greedie1(f): 7:34pm On Dec 01, 2012
op, wats dis obvious difference?
slow is good but wat if someone dat isnt slow sweeps her off her feet first? or u think other guys dont see wat u see?
Re: Cant Understand Her by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 01, 2012
thanks alot and you two have been so helpful much more than i asked. Thanks ones more.
Re: Cant Understand Her by greedie1(f): 7:36pm On Dec 01, 2012
souldust: ok, i will tell her. But we are out of school now and i would like to do it face to face
yea, thats better.
Re: Cant Understand Her by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 01, 2012
gree-die:
op, wats dis obvious difference?
slow is good but wat if someone dat isnt slow sweeps her off her feet first? or u think other guys dont see wat u see?
obvious difference.....HEIGHT! She is way taller. I am constantly afraid of the concern you raised. She is going to be my first attempt ever. I am afraid she might turn me down.
Re: Cant Understand Her by greedie1(f): 7:43pm On Dec 01, 2012
souldust: obvious difference.....HEIGHT! She is way taller. I am constantly afraid of the concern you raised. She is going to be my first attempt ever. I am afraid she might turn me down.
i understand, but wat do u have to lose? just give it a try

dont worry abt the height thingy,if she likes u, it wont matter
but u have to act NOW
Re: Cant Understand Her by P4VS20: 10:25pm On Dec 01, 2012
look, stop beating around the bush jare n hit the nail on the wall. she has only 4 answers for you.

1. yes
2. no
3. she doesnt even say anything
4. i have a boyfriend

bottomline, at the end of the day you re either gonna move on with her or move on without her. so LEARN TO MOVE ON.

there re many fishes in the ocean. truth is she isnt as special as u think, u made her special which is awesome. u can make another special so stop this your rat chase, oh someone help game jare.

can u do me a favor, type model into google, if its only her name n picture that shows up, then u have a problem, she is the only one, which means u need to act faster. lol. if millions search results show up, well there isnt anything to loose cos there re millions others am sure hotter than her. lol

she's taller than you, er, so what.

school is closed?, better, why? u have an opportunity to murder shyness and go to her house n hit her there. simple.

if school starts n she's hooked nko?
Re: Cant Understand Her by Nobody: 10:51pm On Dec 01, 2012
Forget that girl. Focus your energy and enthusiasm elsewhere.
Re: Cant Understand Her by deshclones(m): 7:35am On Dec 02, 2012
@op...P4VS20 has said it all...worst that can happen is her telling you no...tell her ow u feel ..better try and fail than not try atall..but to be honest,this chic will not fall for you..dats d bitter truth..going by the way u've described her..she is way way pretty nd she knows it..she has no time for small timid boys..,nd moreover she is d very first gal you intend asking out...I suggest you leave her nd build up ur confidence by asking out nd playing with other not too fine gals...who knows,by your final year,u might just snatch up this chic..my 2 cents tho
Re: Cant Understand Her by Nobody: 7:44am On Dec 02, 2012
souldust: i know. And the thought of her being with someone else scares me. The thing is, there is an obvious difference between us ( ihate to admit it) and i am so much afraid that it could be a factor. So i just want to do it the slow way so that she can be sure of my feelings for her. NB: all i said in that mail, i meant it! I do, in my fantacy, see her wear the miss world crown. It gives me pleasant feeling.

young man, abeg throway fantasy for ground jor, and stop been a dreamer or being lost in ur reverie, tell her u love her and would want to date her, and nothin else would make u a fulfiled man except u have a lady like her as urs. Send her such sweet mails and not been the MBGN crap.
Re: Cant Understand Her by Nobody: 7:52am On Dec 02, 2012
souldust: i know. And the thought of her being with someone else scares me. The thing is, there is an obvious difference between us ( ihate to admit it) and i am so much afraid that it could be a factor. So i just want to do it the slow way so that she can be sure of my feelings for her. NB: all i said in that mail, i meant it! I do, in my fantacy, see her wear the miss world crown. It gives me pleasant feeling.

young man, abeg throway fantasy for ground jor, and stop been a dreamer or being lost in ur reverie, tell her u love her and would want to date her, and nothin else would make u a fulfiled man except u have a lady like her as urs. Send her such sweet mails and not been the MBGN crap.

(1) (Reply)

What!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! / How Do I Approach A Girl In Lagos Pls Help Me ! / What Do Men Love The Most In Women.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.