Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,570 members, 7,861,718 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:41 PM

Why Is It Always Easy To Find A Woman To Date Or Marry In Nigeria Than In Abroad - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It Always Easy To Find A Woman To Date Or Marry In Nigeria Than In Abroad (752 Views)

It Is Not Easy To Be A Virgin / Build Your Career In Your 20s And Marry In Your 30s - Wendy Williams / LADIES! What Job Or Profession Of A Man Can Make You Not Date Or Marry Him?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It Always Easy To Find A Woman To Date Or Marry In Nigeria Than In Abroad by dotcomnamename: 9:28pm On Dec 01, 2012
I've notice that Women are more easy to date or marry either through connection or physically in Nigeria than in Diaspora...

I satdown and came out with the below question:

Why Is It Always Easy To Find A Woman To Date Or Marry In Nigeria Than In Abroad?
I understand than women are also easy to find for date or marry in diaspora, but i believe it's more easier to find a woman for date or marry in Nigeria than in diaspora, but why?
Re: Why Is It Always Easy To Find A Woman To Date Or Marry In Nigeria Than In Abroad by k2039: 9:32pm On Dec 01, 2012
Bro,wake up and face reality,it's the reverse

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Always Easy To Find A Woman To Date Or Marry In Nigeria Than In Abroad by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 01, 2012
Wa? *eyes rolling* how do you mean
Re: Why Is It Always Easy To Find A Woman To Date Or Marry In Nigeria Than In Abroad by LadyTC: 3:33am On Dec 02, 2012
k2039: Bro,wake up and face reality,it's the reverse

No its not, because the nigerian girls or girls that live in nigeria are usually desperate all they care about is marriage, more than half of them careless abt anything else, apart from finding husband.
Re: Why Is It Always Easy To Find A Woman To Date Or Marry In Nigeria Than In Abroad by Mynd44: 6:07am On Dec 02, 2012
^^
A good number of the ones I have met think like this. Perhaps it's just me

sad but true
Re: Why Is It Always Easy To Find A Woman To Date Or Marry In Nigeria Than In Abroad by dotcomnamename: 7:59pm On Dec 02, 2012
LadyTC:

No its not, because the nigerian girls or girls that live in nigeria are usually desperate all they care about is marriage, more than half of them careless abt anything else, apart from finding husband.

I think so
Re: Why Is It Always Easy To Find A Woman To Date Or Marry In Nigeria Than In Abroad by greedie1(f): 8:14pm On Dec 02, 2012
this one pass me
Re: Why Is It Always Easy To Find A Woman To Date Or Marry In Nigeria Than In Abroad by Lovetinz(m): 11:24pm On Dec 02, 2012
There are simply more Nigerian girls in Nigeria than in any other country.
Re: Why Is It Always Easy To Find A Woman To Date Or Marry In Nigeria Than In Abroad by Nobody: 2:20am On Dec 03, 2012
LadyTC:

True.
Re: Why Is It Always Easy To Find A Woman To Date Or Marry In Nigeria Than In Abroad by lafflaff123(m): 4:09am On Dec 03, 2012
@op the answer is FACEBOOK.

Every girl wants to put her wedding pics on FB so that others can envy them.

Ever seen a picture of a married woman not letting her WEDDING RING show by bending her hands.

No love at all.

Later this yeye girls go come change name come Nairaland and other anonymous site dey explain their marital wahala.

Who send you enter marriage wey love no dey?

Meanwhile make I dey enjoy all this girls with my one LINER(I will marry you)
Re: Why Is It Always Easy To Find A Woman To Date Or Marry In Nigeria Than In Abroad by KINGwax(m): 5:47am On Dec 03, 2012
I don't knw wot u're talkin abt

(1) (Reply)

Why A Lot Of Our Women Are Still Single / “I Just Found A Lost Love And I Still Love Him” / Which Of These Is True?......from Your Own Point Of View

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.