Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,823 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

*~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations (10055 Views)

*~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! / Congratulations ! You Are Our Lucky Winner Dear Winner, Congratulations! / *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

*~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by puskin: 11:01pm On Dec 01, 2012
As 2012 rolls to an end, we say thank you to everyone that has contributed to making this section awesome in this outgoing year - from the active contributors to the passive readers......to the spammers/trollers grin grin and even to the unregistered guest viewers.

As it has become tradition on Nairaland, we are organizing this year's edition of OFFICIAL PHONE SECTION POSTER OF THE YEAR AWARD.
For those who are new here, this event started officially in 2009 and became tradition every year end.

Now it's the 2012 edition? Who will take the prize?

Rules:
1, Only 1 nomination per user
2, Any nominee that has been banned or warned this year will be disqualified
3, Moderators cannot be nominated in his/her section but may be nominated in other sections
4, Nominee must be active in the section
5, Nominee must be forum rule-abiding and not a trouble-maker (passionate defence of one's opinions is no trouble-making though)
6, Top 3 nominees will be up for poll for another 2 weeks, where the winner will be announced at the expiration of the voting
7, Where there is tie, the mod reserves the right to either choose one or extend the nomination/voting by 24 hours

NB: NOMINATION ends on December 15, 2012. VOTING starts December 16, 2012 and ends
December 23, 2012. Winner will be announced the next day.

So lets all have fun and a fair selection process.

Final Results
4llerbuntu.......21votes
Texazzpete.......17votes
Re: *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by puskin: 11:03pm On Dec 01, 2012
.Reserved
Re: *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by 4llerbuntu(m): 8:04am On Dec 02, 2012
I, most humbly nominate the one and only, the great, erudite, affable, genial, effervescent, most brilliant, but humble 4LLERBUNTU

cast ur votes wisely, don't throw it away then complain, join the moving train.

There is only one candidate NONI,

4llerbuntu!!!!!! The Ashipa of Lagos1

Lobatan!!

1 Like

Re: *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by puskin: 8:11am On Dec 02, 2012
4llerbuntu: I, most humbly nominate the one and only, the great, erudite, affable, genial, effervescent, most brilliant, but humble 4LLERBUNTU

cast ur votes wisely, don't throw it away then complain, join the moving train.

There is only one candidate NONI,

4llerbuntu!!!!!! The Ashipa of Lagos1

Lobatan!!

Ashipa........Go sit down joor
Re: *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by ciphoenix: 8:26am On Dec 02, 2012
i nominate 4llerbuntu cheesy
Re: *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by dominique(f): 9:52am On Dec 02, 2012
Unclesamtech smiley
Re: *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Bawss1(m): 10:14am On Dec 02, 2012
For creating the never-dying iPhone Killer Apps thread, the ever expanding Nokia Lumia 920 thread and demonstrating a solid understanding of the mobile phone industry(even though he earns his living in an unrelated sector) I nominate. . .

(drumroll)

Texazzpete

cool
Re: *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by puskin: 3:09pm On Dec 02, 2012
Hmmm.....so far.
4llerbuntu aka Ashipa ......2nominations
Texazzpete..................1nomination

Common.........we can do better.
Re: *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by timbros(m): 9:13am On Dec 03, 2012
Reserved. Brb
Re: *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by semid4lyfe(m): 2:51pm On Dec 03, 2012
I nominate 4llerbuntu wink
Re: *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by ciphoenix: 4:13pm On Dec 03, 2012
semid4lyfe: I nominate 4llerbuntu wink
why you dey copy me? angry
Re: *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Nobody: 5:22pm On Dec 03, 2012
In personal capacity as the NL Major Owner/Concept Creator, I nominate 4llerbuntu

M3 rep
Re: *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by LilMarshal1(m): 6:58pm On Dec 03, 2012
For being honest and helpful in the matters of Mobile tech, I nominate 4LLERBUNTU
Re: *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by ciphoenix: 8:47pm On Dec 03, 2012
#team4ller pressing forward cheesy
Re: *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by unclesamtech(m): 12:29am On Dec 04, 2012
I nominate my Self unclesamtech
Re: *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by francis247(m): 6:39am On Dec 04, 2012
4llerbuntu
Re: *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by puskin: 7:51am On Dec 04, 2012
Hmmmmm........so Ashipa get fans like dis.
Re: *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Bawss1(m): 8:53am On Dec 04, 2012
Any need for voting again? See fans
Re: *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by femi4: 11:41am On Dec 04, 2012
Texazzpete all the way............the guy is deep!!!
Re: *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by adewasco2k(m): 5:59pm On Dec 05, 2012
femi4
Re: *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by sinade1(m): 7:02pm On Dec 05, 2012
Texazzpete, What a sound techy!
Re: *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Suntemi(m): 11:18am On Dec 07, 2012
Me nominate TEX too
Re: *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by DAvIt0(m): 2:55pm On Dec 07, 2012
I Fully Nominate
4LLERUBUNTU

Droid Geek!!!!!!
Re: *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 07, 2012
the geeky unimaginable egoistic android warlord over dweeblike user

4llerbuntu cool
Re: *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Bawss1(m): 8:39pm On Dec 07, 2012
^ Dweeblike? cheesy
Re: *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by puskin: 2:51am On Dec 08, 2012
Hmmm.......dis one is turning out to be a 2-way race.

#Team 4ller vs. #Team Tex
Re: *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by opestein: 8:30am On Dec 08, 2012
I nominate opestein as the droid sage
Re: *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 08, 2012
Bawss1: ^ Dweeblike? cheesy

sorry, dweebful
Re: *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 08, 2012
Bawss1: ^ Dweeblike? cheesy
Re: *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Dabss(m): 8:57am On Dec 09, 2012
I nominate tumababa.

1 Like

Re: *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by puskin: 2:43am On Dec 16, 2012
So we done with the nominations........and just two people (4ller & Texazzpette) had the most nominations with the rest having just one nomination each.
So dis is going to be a 2way race.

Team 4ller vs. Team Tex

BRIEF HISTORY:

4LLerBUNTU: Always patrolling this section and loves to help those with little problems with their devices, that is if he doesn't first recommend some "init" or "build.prop" tweaking first. grin

TEXAZZPETTE: He has used almost all top end devices you can think of. Loves to engage in healthy phone arguments concerning what and what-not of phones. If you want to summon him........start up an argumentative topic. grin and he will surely answer you with his whole arsenal......stats, maps and logic reasoning.

Generally....these two just love to argue.......both being right in his own way.

The VOTING register has being OPENED
Cast ya votes wisely.
Re: *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Suntemi(m): 5:06am On Dec 16, 2012
This should rather be call "Team Android vs Team iOS"

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Introducing SOLO S450 Android Phone (full Specifications) / How To Check If Your Blackberry Device Is Authentic/original...!!! / Lightweight Google Maps App Now Available For Download On Google Play Store

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.