Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,644 members, 7,809,424 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

*~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations (10050 Views)

*~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! / Congratulations ! You Are Our Lucky Winner Dear Winner, Congratulations! / *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by texazzpete(m): 3:30pm On Dec 23, 2012
Maleeq: I vote for 4llerbuntu

Verily, I say unto you...thou hast betrayed me for 30 pieces of bobozi/tapioca cry
Re: *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by puskin: 3:34pm On Dec 23, 2012
About 8hours to END of Voting.
Re: *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by EEVICTOREE(m): 3:38pm On Dec 23, 2012
texazzpete:

'Twas not flesh and blood that revealed this to you, brother. You have finally seen the light!

Moderator, record this vote for me...and fetch this man a bottle of Gulder!!

Another bottle grin
Re: *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 23, 2012
we are the harbinger of your phone's perfection

we will direct this personally

vote texazzpete and assume direct control of your iphone 7 , lumia, nexus 20 ,galaxy s12

1 Like

Re: *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by mhozzis(m): 4:32pm On Dec 23, 2012
4llerubuntu. he has helped on nairaland in lots of ways
Re: *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by texazzpete(m): 5:04pm On Dec 23, 2012
mhozzis: 4llerubuntu. he has helped on nairaland in lots of ways

Yes. Including

1. Voter intimidation
2. Vote suppression
3. Skulduggery
4. Hooliganism
5. e-ballot snatching
6. Pending*

Vote for the man the Agbada fits!! TEXAZZPETE!!

* We are actively investigating reports of electoral and exam malpractice leveled against the 'Ashape of Lagos'. The list may yet be updated with our findings.
Re: *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by texazzpete(m): 5:08pm On Dec 23, 2012
Moderator!

Consider my vote cast for myself, TEXAZZPETE of Nairaland!

I am but one man, but I strike one blow for emancipation!!
Re: *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Oluwafunmilayo95(f): 7:08pm On Dec 23, 2012
4llerubuntu

really don't know who he is, just saw the link on ciphoenix's signature tongue
Re: *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Nobody: 7:20pm On Dec 23, 2012
Thank u all for Voting 4llerubuntu. The Man of the Smart.Devices. Keep the votes coming for 4llerubuntu, the courteous non abusive poster. Thanks.
Re: *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Suntemi(m): 8:46pm On Dec 23, 2012
Oluwafunmilayo95: 4llerubuntu

Lol, campaign is paying off.
Re: *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by texazzpete(m): 9:16pm On Dec 23, 2012
aze: Keep the votes coming for 4llerubuntu, the courteous non abusive poster. Thanks.

#BEEF

You're calling that man 'courteous'??

^^^ Aze
Re: *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by lynxnoon(m): 10:24pm On Dec 23, 2012
sun_temi:

#Team4ller are confused, where do you see "Vote Button". Vote the team with Eyes. The team that sees. Don't follow blind team. Vote #TeamTex
my guy .. .. .. its all about been innovative
your SUBMIT button is also ur vote button
you know what? . . . u can try it . . . just type: I VOTE FOR 4LLERBUNTU and click on the SUBMIT button wink wink
Re: *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by elrony(m): 10:48pm On Dec 23, 2012
Lol lynxx na real inec guy 4 fi-di-fi office...

Tex help me jailbreak one barcadi make i take press ...
Re: *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by texazzpete(m): 11:08pm On Dec 23, 2012
elrony: Lol lynxx na real inec guy 4 fi-di-fi office...

Tex help me jailbreak one barcadi make i take press ...

Just cast your vote for the winning team and all will be well with you!

Vote Texazzpete!
Re: *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by elrony(m): 11:18pm On Dec 23, 2012
texazzpete:

Just cast your vote for the winning team and all will be well with you!

Vote Texazzpete!
Already did na...just jailbreak d barcadi frm dat bar giv me..!
Re: *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by texazzpete(m): 11:20pm On Dec 23, 2012
elrony:
Already did na...just jailbreak d barcadi frm dat bar giv me..!

grin grin grin grin grin

On the way!
Re: *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by elrony(m): 11:32pm On Dec 23, 2012
texazzpete:

grin grin grin grin grin

On the way!
Yes boss
Re: *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by ciphoenix: 1:19am On Dec 24, 2012
Where's Puskin?
Re: *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by ciphoenix: 1:20am On Dec 24, 2012
Oluwafunmilayo95: 4llerubuntu

you've done well dear kiss
Re: *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by puskin: 1:37am On Dec 24, 2012
Thread locked.......counting of votes in progress
Re: *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by puskin: 2:40am On Dec 24, 2012
**goes to the podium**

On behalf of my humble self, fellow co-moderators and the Nairaland management, i would like to thank the aspirants and the voters for making this election a success, despite it being the first time we will be making use of the open ballot system.

After collation with meticulous counting, I hereby announce the results of the poll.

4llerbuntu a.k.a Ashipa of Lagos........21votes
Texazzpete.....................................17votes

**results verified by Ernst & Young** cool

Re: *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by puskin: 2:48am On Dec 24, 2012
By the powers vested in me by the Phone gods and Nairaland management:
Polling majority of the votes cast.....

I hereby declare 4llerbuntu a.k.a Ashipa of Lagos as the 2012 Phone Section Poster of the Year

CONGRATULATIONS
Re: *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by puskin: 2:51am On Dec 24, 2012
Thread re-opened for party.
Re: *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Nobody: 3:06am On Dec 24, 2012
Congratulations to the Deserving Man - 4llerUbuntu.

To the Other guy, Try and Learn From The Ashipa
Re: *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by 4llerbuntu(m): 4:34am On Dec 24, 2012
Aaaahhhh!!!!!

VICTORY AT LAST!!! Victoria ascerta

I just want to thank God for this win, without papa God it could not have been possible.

and my campaign team members, wow u guys are the bomb. U encouraged me so much, u guys made this possible. Thank you ciphoenix, lynxnoon, aze and all d guys I can't remember right now, WE WON, guys WE WON grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

I also want to dedicate this win to all my fans, to everyone that voted for me, God bless u a thousand fold. We have just started. We shall bring back the glory days of the phone section together.

To my folks who believe and endorse the open source ethos, lets take this as a victory against the evils of proprietary extortion. We shall triumph.

I must also remember the great people of the nairaland Ubuntu thread. That was the first thread that got me coming back to nairaland daily. This is our victory for humanity.

And to the inspired people of the android thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LONG LIVE ANDROID, LONG LIVE NAIRALAND

We have just started.

I hereby declare the party started yaaay.
Make ur music requests known to d deejay, let the music play joor.

My fellow contestant is also invited to the after party, no bad belle tinz here man, u gave me a hot contest. Respek man, respeck!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4u367Dyd_fk#
Re: *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by 4llerbuntu(m): 4:46am On Dec 24, 2012
Re: *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by semid4lyfe(m): 5:25am On Dec 24, 2012
Yaay! We Won. . . .team 4ller

Congrats cool
Re: *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Odunnu: 5:30am On Dec 24, 2012
Semid, theres something i'll love you to do for me.
Please, remove my email address from Honsule's quote in this thread https://www.nairaland.com/1116716
biko. cheesy
Re: *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by semid4lyfe(m): 6:01am On Dec 24, 2012
Odunnu: Semid, theres something i'll love you to do for me.
Please, remove my email address from Honsule's quote in this thread https://www.nairaland.com/1116716
biko. cheesy

Done. . . .
Re: *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Odunnu: 6:11am On Dec 24, 2012
semid4lyfe:

Done. . . .
Haba! shocked not yet. Its still there. In Honsule's quote from me
Re: *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by semid4lyfe(m): 6:16am On Dec 24, 2012
Odunnu:
Haba! shocked not yet. Its still there. In Honsule's quote from me

Sorry, it's done now. . . .
Re: *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Suntemi(m): 6:58am On Dec 24, 2012
Congratulations 4ller.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Introducing SOLO S450 Android Phone (full Specifications) / UBA Launches "Leo" Services On Apple Business Chat / How To Check If Your Blackberry Device Is Authentic/original...!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.