Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,343 members, 7,829,872 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

20 Best Nairaland Rappers Of 07/08! - Rap Battles (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / 20 Best Nairaland Rappers Of 07/08! (2822 Views)

Billboard's 10 Greatest Rappers Of All Time / Gospel Rappers Arise. Lets Rap with Gospel Lyrics only / Rappers: Drop Your Punchlines Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 Best Nairaland Rappers Of 07/08! by tRoOE(f): 7:28pm On Feb 21, 2008
bolajibaok:

@trooe/moody

i never saw u up in here except romance and love section. anyways good observations. i got a few questions tho which u must answer

Are you stalking me now and moreover I don't really be at the romance section like you claimed

i will like to know why menike shouldnt be on the list. is it that u think he is plain wack or just totally weak? lol please expatiate on menike.

He hasn't really battled from 07/08 and the guy is only leaving from the glory of 06 since people nominated him as the best rapper. No the guy isn't wack or the best, his just in between and am judging from 07/ and beginning of 08

on podeep and smith n broke. if smith and po battled bolajibroke to a point of stupor then naturally who should come first and next ?
Rephrase this question of yours because I don't understand

on jduck , magneto ,naijafan, ravenzord, rapsody and tianshe. they shouldnt be on d list because they were inactive or didnt battle at all right ? jduck in my opinion is totally wack.

Jduck- is like a baby rapper but no offense dude

Rapsody - is very good when it comes to the gospel rapping even though he isn't active on nland like that, i would consider him 2nd best, am usually looking forward for his post.
his more of a poetry kind, nice flow.

ravenzord
- well he hasn't been on nland for a while now but he dropped some lines on the gospel thread, and it's tight

Tianshe hasn't been active so there isn't nothing i could about him

magneto and naijafan - i have no idea who they are

mailmalc should come before i-shine and alex because he was doper and more creative in 07/08
Hell yea his much better than those people you mentioned including you. He has grown some much just going by his latest battle

then sharn,chiogo and spottie should be like number 18 19 and 20 right ? or shouldnt even be on the list according to you? oya explain.

and give your own 20 best list too. lets take a look at yours since u said u observed all battles . oya we are waiting.
I only have less than 5 people on my list, so go figure
Re: 20 Best Nairaland Rappers Of 07/08! by edosioo(f): 9:22am On Feb 22, 2008
lol. i thot i was the only observer .
Re: 20 Best Nairaland Rappers Of 07/08! by tianshie(m): 11:10am On Feb 22, 2008
Tianshie is king for all time!
Re: 20 Best Nairaland Rappers Of 07/08! by OpeLovely(f): 1:35pm On Feb 22, 2008
doyin13, iice, almondjoy, segunpc and naijacutee,

i don't know but i notice these people.
Re: 20 Best Nairaland Rappers Of 07/08! by nextbeatz(m): 4:01pm On Feb 25, 2008
1. Nextbeatz
2. Wordsmith
3. I-shine
4. Menike
5. Old SYNC
6.Worldbest
7. Alexpissu
8. Afrocynic
9. Spottie
10. Po Deep
11. El Doublo
12. Flowshow
13. Chiogo
14. Sharn06
15. Bolajibaok
16. Bad Temper
17. Jessicalb

Someone complete the remaining,
Re: 20 Best Nairaland Rappers Of 07/08! by FLOWSHOW: 6:17pm On Feb 25, 2008
nextbeat number one , flowshow number 12 . mogbe !
Re: 20 Best Nairaland Rappers Of 07/08! by mailmalc(m): 10:07pm On Feb 25, 2008
Nextbeatz definately number one from Behind lol - Tianshie i don't mind a head to head battle cool mailmalc is the identity.
Re: 20 Best Nairaland Rappers Of 07/08! by Tattooboy: 4:59pm On Feb 29, 2008
meaning of this shit? i don't know
Re: 20 Best Nairaland Rappers Of 07/08! by JUNIT1(m): 11:41am On Jul 11, 2008
j unit
Re: 20 Best Nairaland Rappers Of 07/08! by HYBRIDX(m): 8:31pm On Jul 11, 2008
@EVERYONE

IF U'ALL WANNA KNOW WHO'S THE BESTIS . . . .OR IF U THINK U'S THE BEST . . . .THEN GET UR SORRY A** OFF THIS SHIT HOLE AND VISIT THE "THE BEAT DOWN 'O8" THREAD . . . . . .NOW THATS WHATS UP . . .AND QUIT BI***ING AROUND ABOUT WHOSE HOT AND WHOSE NOT . . . .

MUCH R ESPECT
cool
Re: 20 Best Nairaland Rappers Of 07/08! by OldSYNC(m): 2:27pm On Aug 01, 2008
Everybody has to keep it cool, wish we are all gonna be professionals there we can prove our souls,
Still a soldier, man.

OldSYNC
Re: 20 Best Nairaland Rappers Of 07/08! by hashbaybee: 1:13pm On Sep 11, 2008
hello am new here,i love battles
wuld appreciate it if sum1 tells me hw it works around here.thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

/**/Clash-Of-The-Knights /**/- ~Elymaxiimus Vs Fuckyouhard~ / |««BATTLE-OF-THE-LOVERBOYS|III|="I Will Kill For You" »»| / OJOAWO Vs. DHANNY.... Let's Settle Our Grudges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.