Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,743 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

|««BATTLE-OF-THE-LOVERBOYS|III|="I Will Kill For You" »»| - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / |««BATTLE-OF-THE-LOVERBOYS|III|="I Will Kill For You" »»| (2822 Views)

* * ~ Match Of Wits III - Ema Prince Vs Ibime ~ * * / * * ~ Brutal Clash III { Season 2 } : Ibime Vs U3 ~ * * / * * * ~ Battle Of The Warlords : Cooger Vs Siddoggg ~ * * * (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

|««BATTLE-OF-THE-LOVERBOYS|III|="I Will Kill For You" »»| by Guykhena(m): 1:33pm On Nov 01, 2014
[size=15pt]BATTLE OF THE LOVERBOYS

THEME="I Will Kill For You"

PARTICIPANTS:-
1)Elymaxiimus
2)Warriblood
3)Bars
4)Deadshotz
5)Xpecial007
6)Eclipze[/size]

VOTING CRITERIA :

Opener
Rhymes
Metaphors/Simile
Wordplay
Consistency
Creativity
Closer

-All criteria must follow the theme "I Will Kill For You"
RULES -
-Deadline- 4:00pm Saturday,Nov 1st 2014

-5 Bars max

-NO UNNECESSARY COMMENTS..

- No Biting/Recycling or possible swaying..

- ONLY "FEMALES" ARE ALLOWED TO VOTE- And should state the '1st','2nd' and '3rd' best.

Goodluck..

#HOSTED BY THE PHOENIX#

3 Likes

Re: |««BATTLE-OF-THE-LOVERBOYS|III|="I Will Kill For You" »»| by leriks(m): 1:35pm On Nov 01, 2014
bumber to bumber
plus 1st to comment ........
Re: |««BATTLE-OF-THE-LOVERBOYS|III|="I Will Kill For You" »»| by Deadshotz(m): 2:19pm On Nov 01, 2014
Jt saw this thouqh . . .

1 Like

Re: |««BATTLE-OF-THE-LOVERBOYS|III|="I Will Kill For You" »»| by Nobody: 2:20pm On Nov 01, 2014
Sneeze.....
Re: |««BATTLE-OF-THE-LOVERBOYS|III|="I Will Kill For You" »»| by ELYMAXiimus(m): 2:24pm On Nov 01, 2014
kk.. Ama drop soon...

2 Likes

Re: |««BATTLE-OF-THE-LOVERBOYS|III|="I Will Kill For You" »»| by ECLIPZE(m): 2:25pm On Nov 01, 2014
Am replacing twista
Re: |««BATTLE-OF-THE-LOVERBOYS|III|="I Will Kill For You" »»| by ECLIPZE(m): 2:26pm On Nov 01, 2014
upping
Re: |««BATTLE-OF-THE-LOVERBOYS|III|="I Will Kill For You" »»| by XPECIAL007: 2:56pm On Nov 01, 2014
Its xammy b@by,,,,,upping,,,,,

2 Likes

Re: |««BATTLE-OF-THE-LOVERBOYS|III|="I Will Kill For You" »»| by ECLIPZE(m): 3:21pm On Nov 01, 2014
Twas a hectic mid day, a need 2 rest 4rm boredom/ OMG & ma baby beside me? Ah cudnt help bt lay beside her bosom/ till i dozed off/!!! Nt m0re dan 30mins & i woked up/ damn h..o..r..n..y a swt day indeed/ ah Love ma baby to death! She love me too, our true love is-Real/ bt D day ah'z like baby ah'd kill 4 u! Mehn pretence-intrudes/ cuz of her, oda qirls be lyk 9ja film, were film-trickz-are-fulled/ i kw she luvs me, evn wen tinz r getin dwn we'd stoop-fell-&-stood/ ma baby nö be like ur girl weh be lyk "temperature" mkin boys dick rise, increase height&cool!! Ma boo be Like Jealouf rice, Look too much & get a swollen eyes 4rm d way i'd rip-ur-ballz/ ur words cnt m0ve her, instead ah'd lame or get ur nervez till u plead-4-clutch/ u stil dnt wana get Crippled b4 u'd kw i'd Kill-4-Love!

.iam ECLIPSE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: |««BATTLE-OF-THE-LOVERBOYS|III|="I Will Kill For You" »»| by Bars(m): 3:26pm On Nov 01, 2014
Jst saw dis...droppn soon
Re: |««BATTLE-OF-THE-LOVERBOYS|III|="I Will Kill For You" »»| by XPECIAL007: 3:42pm On Nov 01, 2014
Hello my lover,
..........how was ur nyt? Hope u slept well my diva?/ although it was kinda coozy for m.e last nyt i shiver/ i missed ur embraces dat kept me warmer,,,,,through da season of winter/ i also miss our picnics at summer/ i hope u gat to read diz letter/ coz like a "risen yeast" my love for u always gets bigger
..............u da one i wud take to d altar and say" "i do"/ coz da sky is blue/ ah cant be detached easily from u/,,,, d bond is like a glue/ so if ders anoder guy i wud split hiz heart "into"/ coz am fierce too/ i wud kill for you/ and wen d "corpse" ask me y did i kill da dude/ i wud simply tel him "officer da dude,,was trying to tease my boo"/ ,,,,,(into/in-two,,,,,corpse/cops)
.............it like "negatives and positives" wen i murder suitors der wud be pressed "charges"/ ur loves like mAh "phoenix am re-birth from da ashes/ we made past d times dat wer hard and rough/ "give a deaf ear" to da remaining four dudes coz der wud only bluff/ coz wen am locked up behind "bars" it answers a question un-solve/ yup truly sammy is drunk in love/
..........over 7-BILLION people in da world buh my heart beats for 1 and dats you/ baby wah ah feel is true/ name it all gold, diamond and silver/ for u ah wud be a conqueror,,,,adolph hitler/ am about to end diz letter/ ah wud neva inflict u harm/ coz u soothing to my nerves like a balm/ ah wud drop d "play boy" act and be a man/ coz even my fans,,,knows my love for u is deeper dan "KANJI-- Dam"/ i have to put a full stop here. Buh forever/ and ever/
.......................................am truly yours,
.........................................This is Sam.

4 Likes

Re: |««BATTLE-OF-THE-LOVERBOYS|III|="I Will Kill For You" »»| by ELYMAXiimus(m): 4:45pm On Nov 01, 2014
hi babe, smiley

you deserve the best kind of loving/

i'll be there in the morning/ when you excercise! Either trecking or jogging/
i'm perseus, pls be my andromeda, honey/
i'll go back in time! behead medusa gorgon/ just to protect you from thug nigs/
cos i'm defnitely "rocking"/
any dude who lets you feel worried/
but max is not gay/
for you, i could strangle n slay/ untill........ ah see u're safe/
come closer babe, don't travel away/
make me ya shield, guarding your way/
cos i've "pledged in court to serve" you like "andy murray"/
if i go "nuts", like southerns astray/
pls act like rihanna. tell me ya want me to stay/
cos i would do anything, even kill for you,
this, i'm happy to say/ smiley

yours sincerely
***max***

gringringrin

8 Likes 6 Shares

Re: |««BATTLE-OF-THE-LOVERBOYS|III|="I Will Kill For You" »»| by Bars(m): 4:50pm On Nov 01, 2014
.......................LETTER 2MAH DEARIE..................

Its a great day tho...chilln in mah hood n playn music wit mah boo wen dancn nd shakn her butt wif head on ground...evn mah heart beat move me/
I tryna 'kick her butt' wif my dick...buh while doing dat I shout nd get mean, lyk bruce lee/
Baby lovin u aint a 'voluntary ishh' cox is wah my 'heart pay 4'...asin u aint jst 4 free/
So any 8terz tryna parcicute us? Is wah am gonna 'kil 4 u' cox evn my so calld frnds....dat kept jealousy dey still tried 2 kick me/

Hey....dear my love 4u aint gonna faded lyk 'okirika'.....I mean aint a joke or bin fake/
Nd any 8terz wu tried 2 put us asunder...will only meet dere end wen dea tryna 'go out wit me tonight' call it deir 'death date/
Baby...I wil 'kill 4u' cox my killn is impressive accually it 'breath take/
I wuld lyk 2 strangle wit my voice dan being expressn my feelings in 'text style'...tho am still gon made a gud 'fit wit u' like 'cloth make/

Yeeh...baby u gat me stay tyt in ur 'shoe'...cus ya mah gud 'maker/
In dis ? I will neva 'lose u' evn in a fewer fighter/
So if oda bitchies tryna interude ? Den I wil kill 4u!!! By taken off dere soul lyk 'grim reaper/
Aint tawkn abt dat dat 'wrestler'/...buh dis babe gat me ''under'' her cover''....jst 2 prevent me 4frm oda 'hrt ''taker''/
So my diva/...u lyk my 'kidney' asin u d only one givin me 'liver/so neva kept me lonely dear...cuz lyk dat 'table water' am ready 2 be wit ya 4eva n 'ever'

#THOUS#

1 Like 1 Share

Re: |««BATTLE-OF-THE-LOVERBOYS|III|="I Will Kill For You" »»| by captainflash(m): 4:58pm On Nov 01, 2014
hmm. . .just seeing this thread oo. .lemme read .
Re: |««BATTLE-OF-THE-LOVERBOYS|III|="I Will Kill For You" »»| by Deadshotz(m): 4:58pm On Nov 01, 2014
How do i luv ya bae?

Leme count. .to d depth breath n unto d heiqht../i fel 4 u wit my head ,leg n ama lov u wit all my miqht../ ur lip's my constitution n i'll exercise my riqht../ any time am with u ,i cnt just explain my pliqht../ gurl sure u gv me writters block, neva felt dix typ of lov, i wana tell how i feel bt bae i don turn choke artist bt the m0ment i gets lost in thouqht . . I dy return for m0re , u made me a dope addict../

ok i heard that love is blind../babe u gat a yellow label, n i swear down ,i can see clearly now../na u dy poke fun at me without fingering a clown ../ ok ama kinq bae , buh i fit form u.k and gave a lady the crown../ i see u anytime u awta siqht../ bae ur eyes b like d ever briqht candle liqht../ just 1 stare i swear u play d role of a generator , u took away the sorrow n u brouqht me the liqht../ i mean u took away ma sorrow and brouqht deliqht../ . .

love 4 u woke up d beast in me../ i go steal 4 u, cos since i trip for u, i swear down point anytin turkey ,fresh fish , or anitin biqqer . .dan goat eh, i wil kill for you../ even if we were a legi0n datinq u i'm sure u'l b listinq me../ cos ur body fit turn ir0n r0d to clay../ ah d0n turn lot wife i loh fit walk away ../ just tel me who messes wit u, ama play d role of a postal worker i go package d mail../ any guy wey mess up nah to package d male../ . . . . . . . . . . . .just 4 u . . .dear . . . . .jt u. . . #winks . . . . . .

1 Like

Re: |««BATTLE-OF-THE-LOVERBOYS|III|="I Will Kill For You" »»| by GoodyStrike(m): 5:03pm On Nov 01, 2014
Goody going in grin
. . . . . . . . .
See dearie . . . . Ya behind my sternum . . And ya also my heartbeat/ i'l pul d trigger . . If ani mofo cum clamin mai pretty pretty/ cos if i were asked to choose who i wanna b with/ i'l kiss ur lips . . Tel everyone here dat ya always 'on my heart' . . . . . Lik my 'Thoracic cavity'!!!/ . . . , . . . . .. . . . . . . .
. . . . . .
I wont spare the Nines and Techs . . . if i were to murder a fool/ who claim he's da onli man dat gat you/ cos listenin 2 d rhythm coming up frm d deepest part of my soul/ that artist Nosa . . Go scream say 'Goody dhe always pray for you'!!! . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . , . . . , . . . . . . .
Okay am on my knee . . Baby just let me in to you/ i feel 4 u . . . Cos of u i fit kari knives stab ol d goons/ whey dhe claim 'em gat u/ cos 2 b serious . . . My nines, techs, aks wil b available/ if i were ask 2 kil for u!!!
. . . . . . . . . , . . , . . .
GOODY LOVES YOU
. . . . . . . . , . Yours only,
. . . . . , . . . . . GOODY

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: |««BATTLE-OF-THE-LOVERBOYS|III|="I Will Kill For You" »»| by kr0ne(m): 6:46pm On Nov 01, 2014
Sweet daughters of Eve kiss kiss
Please kindly vote on this: 1st, 2nd and 3rd from ur church/mosque minds

tag:
softsparkyy
Dolcilicious
MzMariah
sholasholala
lynpetra
ivyy
lertee
cdamsel
nikkyshyne
Mondisweets
IrishKez
Tashamania
BecaciaBarbie
idowuogbo
adaobi123
marieolae
SpcAgtOko
miztola
farano
MizMyColi
rozzay
caracta
Missmossy
SelinaBrown
Missterious
dytbabe
Intacta
Odilafta
Babe2sure
teespice
AfricanApple
luxanne
alorax2
Sarimah
zeemoore
glitest
April07
Atikubi
Debdave

2 Likes

Re: |««BATTLE-OF-THE-LOVERBOYS|III|="I Will Kill For You" »»| by ELYMAXiimus(m): 7:35pm On Nov 01, 2014
lol.. Sweet daughters of eve

2 Likes

Re: |««BATTLE-OF-THE-LOVERBOYS|III|="I Will Kill For You" »»| by GoodyStrike(m): 8:38pm On Nov 01, 2014
cool Mayne!!!
Re: |««BATTLE-OF-THE-LOVERBOYS|III|="I Will Kill For You" »»| by Deadshotz(m): 9:12pm On Nov 01, 2014
wow!!
Re: |««BATTLE-OF-THE-LOVERBOYS|III|="I Will Kill For You" »»| by Deadshotz(m): 10:30pm On Nov 01, 2014
cry
Re: |««BATTLE-OF-THE-LOVERBOYS|III|="I Will Kill For You" »»| by lertee(f): 10:07am On Nov 02, 2014
ELYMAXiimus and XPECIAL007 are the only two that did well.
My vote goes to them grin

3 Likes

Re: |««BATTLE-OF-THE-LOVERBOYS|III|="I Will Kill For You" »»| by kr0ne(m): 8:08pm On Nov 02, 2014
Lagunna, help us with ur wives na, joor
Re: |««BATTLE-OF-THE-LOVERBOYS|III|="I Will Kill For You" »»| by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 02, 2014
kr0ne:
Lagunna, help us with ur wives na, joor

U don tag them already na..
Re: |««BATTLE-OF-THE-LOVERBOYS|III|="I Will Kill For You" »»| by kr0ne(m): 8:35pm On Nov 02, 2014
Lagunna:

U don tag them already na..
E be like say na u dem dey listen to
Re: |««BATTLE-OF-THE-LOVERBOYS|III|="I Will Kill For You" »»| by Nobody: 10:40pm On Nov 02, 2014
I vote for ELYMAXiimus kiss
Re: |««BATTLE-OF-THE-LOVERBOYS|III|="I Will Kill For You" »»| by santanamimi(f): 10:43pm On Nov 02, 2014
ELYMAXiimus got my vote
Re: |««BATTLE-OF-THE-LOVERBOYS|III|="I Will Kill For You" »»| by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 02, 2014
XPECIAL007 it is.

1 Like

Re: |««BATTLE-OF-THE-LOVERBOYS|III|="I Will Kill For You" »»| by santanamimi(f): 10:54pm On Nov 02, 2014
kiwigal:
XPECIAL007 it is.
Hi, what are you doing here?
Re: |««BATTLE-OF-THE-LOVERBOYS|III|="I Will Kill For You" »»| by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:58am On Nov 03, 2014
Where Ma Nigga Warriblood's Verse na?
Re: |««BATTLE-OF-THE-LOVERBOYS|III|="I Will Kill For You" »»| by Nobody: 12:38pm On Nov 03, 2014
YoungDaNaval:
Where Ma Nigga Warriblood's Verse na?
guy nor dey tag me unnecessaryli....huh
Re: |««BATTLE-OF-THE-LOVERBOYS|III|="I Will Kill For You" »»| by YoungDaNaval(m): 12:56pm On Nov 03, 2014
WARRIBLOOD:
guy nor dey tag me unnecessaryli....huh
What Do You Mean Unnecessary? Aint Ya Name Listed Among The Participant?

(1) (2) (Reply)

OJOAWO Vs. DHANNY.... Let's Settle Our Grudges / SLEAKID Vs CRIZZY...... One Goin Down / Where Is Airmark???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.