Stats: 3,152,186 members, 7,815,142 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Does Being Cool Make You A Better Muslim? - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Does Being Cool Make You A Better Muslim? (6221 Views)

7 Ways To Be A Better Muslim / Being A Better Muslim? / 12 Amazing Tips To Become A Better Muslim (2) (3) (4)

Re: Does Being Cool Make You A Better Muslim? by laykhorn(m): 8:40pm On Dec 03, 2012
Shollypopz:
Sorry about that smiley
no problem! Whats prize to be given to the winner and campaign?
Re: Does Being Cool Make You A Better Muslim? by missbola1(f): 8:57pm On Dec 03, 2012
@deol. I've only joined Nairaland about 2 weeks ago and I want to say this: DON'T GO.
I've read so many comments u post and I'm learning alot from you and the other muslims.
I was about to ask u some things b4 u said u leaving. PLEASE PLEASE COME BACK so that we can chat.
Re: Does Being Cool Make You A Better Muslim? by missbola1(f): 9:51pm On Dec 03, 2012
Keji OJ: In an injustice society, silence is nothing but a crime

I hvn't hear this heard this speech/quote in a long time. I really believe that this world has so many injustices in societies. Keeping quiet is indeed a crime because In Islam, 3 things to do to ward-off evil; 1 by hand, 2 with mouth, 3 with mind (which is the lowest/weakess Iman/Muslim).
Re: Does Being Cool Make You A Better Muslim? by prettyboi1(m): 11:08pm On Dec 03, 2012
I'm no Muslim, but just like @Acidtalk,I respect this @Deols chick. I love how she thinks & I love her unbiased way of reviewing matters (at least the ones I've followed on NL) & she's definitely one of those people on NL that I'd love to be friends with.
Re: Does Being Cool Make You A Better Muslim? by Nobody: 5:24am On Dec 05, 2012
deols: I hope this is enough synopsis into my mind,the way I think and why I act in certain ways.

For all of the time I have been here, I say alhamdulillah!

the few friends I have made, I hope to keep and the ones I have ignored, I hope would forgive me. I am not too good at certain things as honoring calls to friendship.

If there is anyone I have offended in anyway, I can only hope that they'd forgive me.oh, pls doooo. cry cry
It is the tradition of the prophet to do this. I hope all of our actions here are for us and not against us on yaoum al qiyaama..Amin.

will check if anyone replies this until d wind blows me off of here wink smiley
so I we should start crying cos u won't post in nl again, I loved dat ur name, deols but immediately it was associated wid muslim, goosh, I started having goosebumps now I see ur name as nshi. If u wanna go please go very very far and never come back infact if u come back ur ancestors will strike you, and na so all dz muslims go dey commoth cos una 2 dey dey irritating, next na egg headers, tbaba,etc.
If der's any load wey i go help u carry tell me abeg. See as all these guys dey beg'am, y y y must guys be weak wer girls are? Cos she is a girl den we ar all begging her not to go wit'ot considering wat her personality means 2 life, plutonium bomb!!! Nonsense people
Re: Does Being Cool Make You A Better Muslim? by laykhorn(m): 9:05am On Dec 05, 2012
Movingcoil: so I we should start crying cos u won't post in nl again, I loved dat ur name, deols but immediately it was associated wid muslim, goosh, I started having goosebumps now I see ur name as nshi. If u wanna go please go very very far and never come back infact if u come back ur ancestors will strike you, and na so all dz muslims go dey commoth cos una 2 dey dey irritating, next na egg headers, tbaba,etc.
If der's any load wey i go help u carry tell me abeg. See as all these guys dey beg'am, y y y must guys be weak wer girls are? Cos she is a girl den we ar all begging her not to go wit'ot considering wat her personality means 2 life, plutonium bomb!!! Nonsense people
i wouldnt av believed fools like this still exist on NL. Islamophobia right? We knw we are a force to reckon with. Ode didinrin buruku... Whats ur concern about what goes on in the muslim ummah here. Deols, Mac, tbaba nd Jarus are the best properties we got on here. I respect this personalities alot. Again! Deols for Allah's sake, come back to continue your jihad on here.
Re: Does Being Cool Make You A Better Muslim? by prettyboi1(m): 10:07am On Dec 05, 2012
Movingcoil: so I we should start crying cos u won't post in nl again, I loved dat ur name, deols but immediately it was associated wid muslim, goosh, I started having goosebumps now I see ur name as nshi. If u wanna go please go very very far and never come back infact if u come back ur ancestors will strike you, and na so all dz muslims go dey commoth cos una 2 dey dey irritating, next na egg headers, tbaba,etc.
Dude with all due respect, you're silly & dumb. What's the difference between people like you & boko Haram? Nothing. You guys are shaming humanity & drawing Nigeria back. Anyways, that said, I followed a few of Deols posts & I think she's a great, intelligent & unbiased person & I love her for that. I don't expect you to see that anyways cos you seem silly. Thank you.
Re: Does Being Cool Make You A Better Muslim? by Nobody: 10:51am On Dec 05, 2012
laykhorn:
i wouldnt av believed fools like this still exist on NL. Islamophobia right? We knw we are a force to reckon with. Ode didinrin buruku... Whats ur concern about what goes on in the muslim ummah here. Deols, Mac, tbaba nd Jarus are the best properties we got on here. I respect this personalities alot. Again! Deols for Allah's sake, come back to continue your jihad on here.
islam a force 2 reckon with abia.. Abia!!! Instead of following islam I'd rada cut my head off and rot in hell. Am fool, a retard, archaiciaty personified no problem as far as itz 4 islam sake dat am all dz
Re: Does Being Cool Make You A Better Muslim? by Nobody: 10:52am On Dec 05, 2012
pretty_boi:
Dude with all due respect, you're silly & dumb. What's the difference between people like you & boko Haram? Nothing. You guys are shaming humanity & drawing Nigeria back. Anyways, that said, I followed a few of Deols posts & I think she's a great, intelligent & unbiased person & I love her for that. I don't expect you to see that anyways cos you seem silly. Thank you.
silly and dumb? No problem as far is cos of wat I said, am so happy u replied me in 4 dat
Re: Does Being Cool Make You A Better Muslim? by kabsun(m): 9:30pm On Dec 05, 2012
Movingcoil: silly and dumb? No problem as far is cos of wat I said, am so happy u replied me in 4 dat
People ar just xpressin themselves over the decision doels took n u ar here bussy hating. Ar u that jobless? Islamaphibia indeed!
Re: Does Being Cool Make You A Better Muslim? by missbola1(f): 3:06pm On Dec 06, 2012
Movingcoil: islam a force 2 reckon with abia.. Abia!!! Instead of following islam I'd rada cut my head off and rot in hell. Am fool, a retard, archaiciaty personified no problem as far as itz 4 islam sake dat am all dz

i help u say amin trillion' time! and that GOD should start to answer your prayers(on the comment above) now now now til u die, amin, amin amin amin. Insha ALLAH.
Re: Does Being Cool Make You A Better Muslim? by Nobody: 5:25am On Dec 07, 2012
miss_bola:

i help u say amin trillion' time! and that GOD should start to answer your prayers(on the comment above) now now now til u die, amin, amin amin amin. Insha ALLAH.
no b una motto b dat, 2 b sure say blood dey flow around u. Na y if una never see blood u in particular dey use menstrogen or gynocoside 2 induce ur own period 2 satisfy dat urge.
Re: Does Being Cool Make You A Better Muslim? by siddiq202(m): 12:19pm On Dec 11, 2012
I don't know the reason behind Deols leaving the forum, but I remember when Sweetnecta declared that he will no longer come to Nairaland again because his thread was moved from the main 'Religion' section to 'Islam for Muslims' section still came back after someone PM him. check the link below

https://www.nairaland.com/916789/seun-mukina-jesoul-manmustwac-jenwitemi

You might want to change your decision because we don't know what we will do that will earn us Allah's Mercy
Re: Does Being Cool Make You A Better Muslim? by ispeed(m): 5:35am On Dec 13, 2012
Movingcoil: islam a force 2 reckon with abia.. Abia!!! Instead of following islam I'd rada cut my head off and rot in hell. Am fool, a slowpoke, archaiciaty personified no problem as far as itz 4 islam sake dat am all dz.

Do you know that Islam is a complete way of life without Islam you are a living dead because you don't know what is good for you or bad for you. ISLAM is the only religion that give a better life here and hereafter. ISLAM give you knowledge and teach you how to use it, how to wear new cloth and cloth to wear, how to marry and type of girl you should marry, how to have sex with your wife, how to relate to your family, friends and your neighbour, how to make money and how to spend it, how to talk and what to say, how to eat and what to eat. And lot more. All the do and do not in Islam is for our own good if you do it you have reward here and hereafter and if you don't you wrong yourself here and punishment is waiting for you hereafter. And all the teaches come with there common prayer from Nigeria to China is same prayer no special prayer from Imam on like other religion, we say the same prayer through the whole world. Belief it or not, Am a millionaire at age of 25 and I marry at age of 26 have kids(I thank Allah) but nothing make me happier in this world than been a Muslim. Please find books and read more about Islam, I belief one day you will get back to me.

Re: Does Being Cool Make You A Better Muslim? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 13, 2012
ispeed: Movingcoil: islam a force 2 reckon with abia.. Abia!!! Instead of following islam I'd rada cut my head off and rot in hell. Am fool, a slowpoke, archaiciaty personified no problem as far as itz 4 islam sake dat am all dz.

Do you know that Islam is a complete way of life without Islam you are a living dead because you don't know what is good for you or bad for you. ISLAM is the only religion that give a better life here and hereafter. ISLAM give you knowledge and teach you how to use it, how to wear new cloth and cloth to wear, how to marry and type of girl you should marry, how to have sex with your wife, how to relate to your family, friends and your neighbour, how to make money and how to spend it, how to talk and what to say, how to eat and what to eat. And lot more. All the do and do not in Islam is for our own good if you do it you have reward here and hereafter and if you don't you wrong yourself here and punishment is waiting for you hereafter. And all the teaches come with there common prayer from Nigeria to China is same prayer no special prayer from Imam on like other religion, we say the same prayer through the whole world. Belief it or not, Am a millionaire at age of 25 and I marry at age of 26 have kids(I thank Allah) but nothing make me happier in this world than been a Muslim. Please find books and read more about Islam, I belief one day you will get back to me.
get back to you 4 wat? Cos you became a millionaire at 25 and married at 26? U feel every one enoys or fancies such life, if islam will do doz tnz 4 me, I'd rather stay poor and marry wen my skeletons have rotted away in the grave and who told U am complaiing dat am not happy as I am or maybe If U need to prove Islam 2 me just sign in 2 million into my account then I can start considering how to make myself uncomfortable with the miserable religion...allah gba kwa oku der
Re: Does Being Cool Make You A Better Muslim? by deols(f): 6:35pm On Feb 11, 2013
Re: Does Being Cool Make You A Better Muslim? by omoerelu1: 7:42pm On Feb 11, 2013
Sister deols welcome back,good to hear from u again.
deols: https://www.nairaland.com/1191585/salam-alykum#14269776
Re: Does Being Cool Make You A Better Muslim? by deeteeneey(f): 7:57pm On Feb 11, 2013
Re: Does Being Cool Make You A Better Muslim? by deols(f): 6:31am On Feb 12, 2013
deeteeneey: walaykum salam. Welcome.

thank you smiley

Black Women Wearing Muslim Head Scarf / Ramadan Is Next Week! Are You Preparing For The Blessed Month? / 7 Reasons To Perform Hajj While Young