Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:07 AM

Football Betting Season 4 - Business (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football Betting Season 4 (96920 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Football Betting Season 4 by kevoh(m): 12:18pm On Dec 18, 2012
obysolid: My good brodas. Am finished. I received a mail thinking its frm LR service demanding i should verify my account by filling my account details which i did. I did'nt knw is 4rm hackers nd when i did; i login i realised my account have bin empty by dose fools. My $2850.64 gone in thin air! Now i have to start my world frm d beginning. Please i need your contribution. Anyone or group of people dat can help me with $50-$100 i will highly grateful. I will pay back with interest after 1 week. Plz i need ur help. I must rise again. Who will help me?
What? Sorry about that! Man I'm feeling for you oh, that's not small cash!

1 Like

Re: Football Betting Season 4 by zionbaby: 12:22pm On Dec 18, 2012
Michky: You dey craze for head! Your Father!! Stop posting your s.tup.i.d adverts on this thread. SIMPLE!
MICHKY...YOU'RE STILL REVEALING THE CHILDISHNESS IN YOU...BE CAREFUL, OTHER TRADERS THAT THOUGHT YOU WERE MATURED ARE SEEING YOU ARE NOT...OUTGROW THIS STAGE, I BEG YOU IN THE NAME OF GOD...THEN FACE YOUR JOB: HOPE GIVING...AND YOU WILL SEE THE POSITIVE COMMENTS OF VIEWERS POURING IN LIKE OCEAN SURGE!
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by Michky: 12:22pm On Dec 18, 2012
obysolid: My good brodas. Am finished. I received a mail thinking its frm LR service demanding i should verify my account by filling my account details which i did. I did'nt knw is 4rm hackers nd when i did; i login i realised my account have bin empty by dose fools. My $2850.64 gone in thin air! Now i have to start my world frm d beginning. Please i need your contribution. Anyone or group of people dat can help me with $50-$100 i will highly grateful. I will pay back with interest after 1 week. Plz i need ur help. I must rise again. Who will help me?
I really wish i could help but i needed help myself yesterday but only Bukahands rendered voice. Thats by the way though. I believe you're strong enough to weather this storm.
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by ikegwegbe(m): 12:23pm On Dec 18, 2012
sowi obysolid. But u shud no about l.b hackers. Besyds liberty reserve always warn about msgs saying dat u shud fill in ur info. And u shud nt leave dat huge sum in ur account. I feel ur pain. E jst b as if say na my moni them kary. God will surely uplift u again.
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by zionbaby: 12:27pm On Dec 18, 2012
@obysolid: Don't let the challenge weigh you down. Remember, you made the money you lost and the money did not make you. Help is on the way....
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by xteve(m): 12:31pm On Dec 18, 2012
@obysolid- sorry man. You shouldn't have typed ur account details i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ a link sent to you.

What are the picks for 2day
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by jeak123(m): 12:32pm On Dec 18, 2012
pls do educate me on over/under and hw it can be used.
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by Michky: 12:33pm On Dec 18, 2012
xteve: @obysolid- sorry man. You shouldn't have typed ur account details i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ a link sent to you.

See this one. Still asking for picks. Chei!

1 Like

Re: Football Betting Season 4 by Michky: 12:36pm On Dec 18, 2012
zionbaby:
MICHKY...YOU'RE STILL REVEALING THE CHILDISHNESS IN YOU...BE CAREFUL, OTHER TRADERS THAT THOUGHT YOU WERE MATURED ARE SEEING YOU ARE NOT...OUTGROW THIS STAGE, I BEG YOU IN THE NAME OF GOD...THEN FACE YOUR JOB: HOPE GIVING...AND YOU WILL SEE THE POSITIVE COMMENTS OF VIEWERS POURING IN LIKE OCEAN SURGE!
YOU DEY M.AD FOR HEAD. DO I LOOK LIKE I NEED ANYONE'S ENDORSEMENTS?! OLORIBURUKU! BTW, NA UR PAPA GIMME ENCOURAGEMENT JOB?!
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by teeboy4x(m): 12:36pm On Dec 18, 2012
xteve: @obysolid- sorry man. You shouldn't have typed ur account details i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ a link sent to you.

u funny die...we re talkin abt money ad u re talkin abt picks....anyway sha,stay tunned for ur picks
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by Farouksenior: 12:42pm On Dec 18, 2012
teeboy4x:

u funny die...we re talkin abt money ad u re talkin abt picks....anyway sha,stay tunned for ur picks

...oya tk 4dia...
Criminals fc ova 2.5
Advertisers fc btts. Peace! Pls bEt wt yhu can afford τ̅☺ lose.Lmao

1 Like

Re: Football Betting Season 4 by Michky: 12:42pm On Dec 18, 2012
I still am not regreting my actions of season 3. Nobody deserves anything good. And with the way people are playing double standards on this thread, many will never truely make millions from punting. Its a pity.
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by Michky: 12:46pm On Dec 18, 2012
Again, Obysolid. Sorry about your loss. You are one of the few that deserves to never go through such times as this. I really wish you spoke up against zioncriminal yesterday. Chei!
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by zionbaby: 12:46pm On Dec 18, 2012
Michky: YOU DEY M.AD FOR HEAD. DO I LOOK LIKE I NEED ANYONE'S ENDORSEMENTS?! OLORIBURUKU! BTW, NA UR PAPA GIMME ENCOURAGEMENT JOB?!
I SEE YOU AS SOMEONE THAT STILL FEEDS FROM HIS PARENTS, BESIDE I DON'T THINK YOU ARE EVEN MARRIED...IF YOU ARE, THEN I WONDER WHAT KING OF MAN YOU ARE TO YOUR WIFE AND KIDS...YOU TALK A LOT...THIS IS NOT BECOMING OF A REAL MAN...WELL, I KNOW ONE DAY YOU WILL FACE THE TRUTH YOU'VE LONG AVOIDED...WISHING YOU GO'S VERY BEST!

1 Like

Re: Football Betting Season 4 by ikegwegbe(m): 12:50pm On Dec 18, 2012
Michky: Again, Obysolid. Sorry about your loss. You are one of the few that deserves to never go through such times as this. I really wish you spoke up against zioncriminal yesterday. Chei!
wat happened yesterday
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by Michky: 12:52pm On Dec 18, 2012
zionbaby:
I SEE YOU AS SOMEONE THAT STILL FEEDS FROM HIS PARENTS, BESIDE I DON'T THINK YOU ARE EVEN MARRIED...IF YOU ARE, THEN I WONDER WHAT KING OF MAN YOU ARE TO YOUR WIFE AND KIDS...YOU TALK A LOT...THIS IS NOT BECOMING OF A REAL MAN...WELL, I KNOW ONE DAY YOU WILL FACE THE TRUTH YOU'VE LONG AVOIDED...WISHING YOU GO'S VERY BEST!
zioncriminal . I repeat: YOU DEY CRAZE FOR HEAD! E BE LIKE SAY THAT yA MAMA SMELLING PUSSY DON DEY TURN YA HEAD. yOU SEF DEY TAKE STYLE THROW JABS ABI? STU.PID BOY!
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by teeboy4x(m): 12:57pm On Dec 18, 2012
OVER 1.5

Augsburg VS Bayern München

Internazionale VS Hellas Verona

Rijnsburgse Boys VS PSV

Rangers VS Annan Athletic

BOTH TEAMS TO SCORE

Schalke VS Mainz
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by mrdrizzy(m): 1:21pm On Dec 18, 2012
teeboy4x: OVER 1.5

Augsburg VS Bayern München

Internazionale VS Hellas Verona

Rijnsburgse Boys VS PSV

Rangers VS Annan Athletic

BOTH TEAMS TO SCORE

Schalke VS Mainz
plz can u relate it in terms of 1x2..no offence.thanks
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by teeboy4x(m): 1:28pm On Dec 18, 2012
mr.drizzy:
plz can u relate it in terms of 1x2..no offence.thanks

The 1st 4 is dat both teams will scores more dan 1 goal
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by Michky: 1:28pm On Dec 18, 2012

And in commemoration of this day, i have stopped all punting for today (because what happened to you can happen to anyone). This is the best i can do for you, in the name of brotherliness (since i won't be able to afford any financial assistance to you at the moment). Oh, how i wish you spoke up against zioncriminal yesterday .
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by Michky: 1:37pm On Dec 18, 2012
zionbaby:
Imagine this criminal throwing jabs. Wetin consign wife and kids for this matter na? Na ya mama smelling punny, ya papa rotten chewing stick and all ya brothers and sisters for villa you dey follow talk. God punish you a million times. Go and start your own sports trading thread. ahaha you attempted it but no one followed you there. Foolish small boy. Devil is waiting for you in hell!
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by Michky: 1:45pm On Dec 18, 2012
zionbaby: 100% Trends Based Football Tips For Monday 17th Dec. 2012

Monday 17th Dec. 2012, is a day God has made for us to rejoice and be glad in it (Psalm 118:24). Winning our bets on the above mentioned day is one of the things that could lead to this.

Therefore, I present to us these 100% trends based football tips for the above mentioned day , which can be used for singles, doubles, trebles, four folds or more folds bet placement. Also take a look at my recommended multiple bets types for the below matches towards the end of this post...

MATCH1:

SPAIN: Primera Division>17.12.2012>21:30>Celta Vigo ( 15) - Betis ( 6)>Single Bet On BTTS & Over 0.5 & 1.5 Goals.

MATCH2:

ENGLAND: Blue Square North>17.12.2012>20:45>Bradford PA ( 4) - Gainsborough ( 7) >Single Bet On BTTS & Over 0.5 & 1.5 Goals.

Recommended Multiple Bets [RMB] For The Above Matches...

RMB1: Bet On Over 0.5 Goals>Double@ Your bookies’ odds

RMB2: Bet On Over 1.5 Goals>Double@ Your bookies’ odds

RMB3: Bet On Both Teams to Score(BTTS)>Double@ Your bookies’ odds

Instruction: Your first Highest stake should be on the Singles, your second Highest stake should be on RMB1, then your small stake on RMB2 and RMB3 should be an amount that can be recovered from the winning of RMB1 plus the Singles. Is that taken? So,...

Stake: What u can let go!

To Win: What u desire to win

Wishing you God's very best in the supreme name of Jesus. Amen!

NOTE: More picks loading and shall be posted on Sports Trading Club website

Mad criminal boy. Promising 100% and can't even return an over 0.5 single. Take another look at the combo of such market. 5 games of over 0.5 combo = 1.10 or less. And later in the day, he'll come back with "ah, thank God for today". Which day! You need your head examined. People are comboing to buy hummer the next day and you're comboing to get odds of 1.06. I pity your life. What do you know about punting sef? If you had stayed away, there'd have been peace. Now you show up and one fake obysolidd shows up to scam people. Plus the real obysolid has lost his account . It is this same you that open numerous accounts just to support and like your foolish comments. Hmm...come to think of it. It wont be wrong to check if you're the one that owns that fake obysolidd account o . CRIMINALBOY
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by zionbaby: 1:56pm On Dec 18, 2012
Michky:

Mad criminal boy. Promising 100% and can't even return an over 0.5 single. Take another look at the combo of such market. 5 games of over 0.5 combo = 1.10 or less. And later in the day, he'll come back with "ah, thank God for today". Which day! You need your head examined. People are comboing to buy hummer the next day and you're comboing to get odds of 1.06. I pity your life. What do you know about punting sef? If you had stayed away, there'd have been peace. Now you show up and one fake obysolidd shows up to scam people. Plus the real obysolid has lost his account. It is this same you that open numerous accounts just to support and like your foolish comments. Hmm...come to think of it. Will it be wrong to check if you're the one that owns that fake obysolidd account o.

THE MORE YOU WRITE...THE MORE YOU REVEAL TO VIEWERS THAT F-O-O-L-I-S-H-N-E-S-S IS PERSONIFIED IN YOU...YOU'RE THE TYPE THAT CHRIST CALLS "BROOD OF VIPERS"...STILL WISHING YOU GOD'S VERY BEST ANYWAY!
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by rabonni(m): 2:08pm On Dec 18, 2012
YOU GUYS SHOULD BEHAVE MATURE...........YOU RE LOOSING AND STILL INSULTIN URSEFS
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by zionbaby: 2:11pm On Dec 18, 2012
100% Trends Based Football Tips For Tuesday 18th Dec. 2012

Tuesday 18th Dec. 2012, is a day God has made for us to rejoice and be glad in it (Psalm 118:24). Winning our bets on the above mentioned day is one of the things that could lead to this.

Therefore, I present to us these 100% trends based football tips for the above mentioned day , which can be used for singles, doubles, trebles, four folds or more folds bet placement. Also take a look at my recommended multiple bets types for the below matches towards the end of this post...

MATCH1:

GERMANY: DFB Pokal>18.12.2012>19:00>Schalke - Mainz>Single Bet On BTTS & Over 0.5 & 1.5 Goals.

MATCH2:

ENGLAND: FA Cup>18.12.2012>20:45>Brentford - Bradford>Single Bet On BTTS & Over 0.5 & 1.5 Goals.

Instruction: Your first Highest stake should be on the Singles, your second Highest stake should be on RMB1, then your small stake on RMB2 and RMB3 should be an amount that can be recovered from the winning of RMB1 plus the Singles. Is that taken? So,...

Text your winning testimony to 08036088237

Re: Football Betting Season 4 by Michky: 2:14pm On Dec 18, 2012
zionbaby:

THE MORE YOU WRITE...THE MORE YOU REVEAL TO VIEWERS THAT F-O-O-L-I-S-H-N-E-S-S IS PERSONIFIED IN YOU...YOU'RE THE TYPE THAT CHRIST CALLS "BROOD OF VIPERS"...STILL WISHING YOU GOD'S VERY BEST ANYWAY!
SHARRAP DIA!! Omo oshi!! I told you guys this buf.foon is a criminal pretending to be a Christ-like. Even Jesus said, when you're slapped on one cheen, turn the other. Una don see say dis mugu na fake. Honestly, its becoming more believable that that fake obysolidd handle (the scammer) is this zioncriminal. Chei, breeze don blow, foul yansh don show. Ole oloriburuku. STOP THE ADVERTS!!!

zionbaby or obysolidd (the scammer) or which ever other handle you're also using. You'll soon get caught. I promise you that.
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by Michky: 2:15pm On Dec 18, 2012
zionbaby: 100% Trends Based Football Tips For Tuesday 18th Dec. 2012

Tuesday 18th Dec. 2012, is a day God has made for us to rejoice and be glad in it (Psalm 118:24). Winning our bets on the above mentioned day is one of the things that could lead to this.

MATCH1:

GERMANY: DFB Pokal>18.12.2012>19:00>Schalke - Mainz>Single Bet On BTTS & Over 0.5 & 1.5 Goals.

MATCH2:

ENGLAND: FA Cup>18.12.2012>20:45>Brentford - Bradford>Single Bet On BTTS & Over 0.5 & 1.5 Goals.

hahahahahahahahaha!!!! Mad boy don drop picks again o. Total failure. Over 0.5 master with total combo odds of 1.08. Stu.pid boy.
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by zionbaby: 2:16pm On Dec 18, 2012
rabonni: YOU GUYS SHOULD BEHAVE MATURE...........YOU RE LOOSING AND STILL INSULTIN URSEFS

Thanks for your post. Taken to your advise...and so have posted my picks based on 100% trends...let that talkative who has lost purpose post his own picks now...Thanks RABONNI!
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by rabonni(m): 2:17pm On Dec 18, 2012
u guys should be very careful how u use the name of JESUS b4 u bring cos 2 ur sefs
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by Michky: 2:20pm On Dec 18, 2012
zionbaby:

Thanks for your post. Taken to your advise...and so have posted my picks based on 100% trends...let that talkative who has lost purpose post his own picks now...Thank RABONNI!
hahahaaaa!! 100% huh?! Looks like you've lost your mathematical ability. POST YOUR PICKS ON YOUR OWN THREAD. WE DON'T NEED OBYSOLIDD/ZIONCRIMINAL'S PICKS HERE. At least, am not promising what i can't give. Even the one i promised, i apologized. hahahahahaha!!! foolish advertizer. STOP THE ADVERTS. NA ONLY YOU GET TWO HEAD?
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by mrdrizzy(m): 2:21pm On Dec 18, 2012
teeboy4x:

The 1st 4 is dat both teams will scores more dan 1 goal
yeah bt whose gonna win??
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by Xpset: 2:22pm On Dec 18, 2012
zionbaby: 100% Trends Based Football Tips For Tuesday 18th Dec. 2012

MATCH1:

MATCH2:

this guy you are just bent at this your advert.i dont no why the MOD is allowing this abi u dey sort them

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (101)

Inside Olu Okeowo's Lagos Mansion "Palacio De Okeowo" (photo, Video) / Starting Up A Filling Station: How Much Capital Is Needed? / Betonmarket Alerts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.