Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,496 members, 7,847,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:59 AM

Football Betting Season 4 - Business (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football Betting Season 4 (96878 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Football Betting Season 4 by Michky: 2:26pm On Dec 18, 2012
Xpset:

this guy you are just bent at this your advert.i dont no why the MOD is allowing this abi u dey sort them
I wonder o! MODERATOR, YOU DEY SLEEP?!!!
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by Michky: 2:29pm On Dec 18, 2012
MODERATOR. PLEASE DO YOUR JOB!!
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by zionbaby: 2:33pm On Dec 18, 2012
@MICHKY...PEOPLE ARE NOT INTERESTED IN THIS YOUR DISPLAY OF F-O-O-L-I-S-H-N-E-S-S...EVEN IF F-O-O-L-I-S-H-N-E-S-S HAD LAID IT'S EGGS IN YOU, CAN'T YOU FOR GOODNESS SAKE COVER THEM UP?...POST YOUR PICKS IF YOU'RE SURE OF YOUR ABILITIES IN THIS BIZ...GET READY BECAUSE THAT F-O-O-L-I-S-H-N-E-S-S IN YOU, I WILL SURELY CAIN OUT USING THE ROD OF CORRECTION (WORDS OF CORRECTION)...YOU ARE GOD-LESS...YOU SPEAK ROTTEN WORDS IN THE PUBLIC AS IF YOU NEVER WENT TO SCHOOL OR HAD A HOME TRAINING...WISHING YOU GOD'S VERY BEST STILL!
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by Michky: 2:40pm On Dec 18, 2012
zionbaby: @MICHKY...PEOPLE ARE NOT INTERESTED IN THIS YOUR DISPLAY OF F-O-O-L-I-S-H-N-E-S-S...EVEN IF F-O-O-L-I-S-H-N-E-S-S HAD LAID IT'S EGGS IN YOU, CAN'T YOU FOR GOODNESS SAKE COVER THEM UP?...POST YOUR PICKS IF YOU'RE SURE OF YOUR ABILITIES IN THIS BIZ...GET READY BECAUSE THAT F-O-O-L-I-S-H-N-E-S-S IN YOU, I WILL SURELY CAIN OUT USING THE ROD OF CORRECTION (WORDS OF CORRECTION)...WISHING YOU GOD'S VERY BEST STILL!
Ahahahahahah!!, ARE YOU REFERING TO THAT SAME ROD OF CORRECTION, OF YOURS, THAT YOU REGULARLY USE TO SERVICE YOUR MOTHER'S PUNNY (even when it stinks excessively around your neighbourhood) IN THE ABSENCE OF YOUR slowpoke FATHER?!! ahaha! After you've ra.ped all your sisters with that st.upid rod between your legs, you're now interested in using it on me?! Never! God forbid bad thing! R.ape your mother again. eh. I'll pass on that one. Next!
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by Michky: 2:49pm On Dec 18, 2012
IF THE MODERATOR WOULD JUST DO HIS JOB, ALL THIS RUBBISH WON'T BE HAPPENING IN THE FIRST PLACE . SEUN!, YOUR MODERATORS ARE SLEEPING OH. THIS IS THE SAME PROBLEM WITH NIGERIA. LAWLESSNESS EVERYWHERE. EVERYONE IS JUST DOING ANYHOW. IF THE JUDICIARY, EXECUTIVE AND OTHER ARMS OF GOVERNMENT WOULD JUST DO THEIR JOB. IT IS THAT SAME LAWLESSNESS THAT WOULD ALLOW ONE ID.IOT TO CONSISTENTLY POST ADVERTS WITHOUT FEAR FOR BEING CORRECTED. I PITY NIGERIA. I PITY NAIRALAND.
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by zionbaby: 2:50pm On Dec 18, 2012
Michky: Ahahahahahah!!, ARE YOU REFERING TO THAT SAME ROD OF CORRECTION, OF YOURS, THAT YOU REGULARLY USE TO SERVICE YOUR MOTHER'S PUNNY (even when it stinks excessively around your neighbourhood) IN THE ABSENCE OF YOUR slowpoke FATHER?!! ahaha! After you've ra.ped all your sisters with that st.upid rod between your legs, you're now interested in using it on me?! Never! God forbid bad thing! R.ape your mother again. eh. I'll pass on that one. Next!

...YOU SPEAK ROTTEN WORDS IN THE PUBLIC AS IF YOU NEVER WENT TO SCHOOL OR HAD A HOME TRAINING...WISHING YOU GOD'S VERY BEST STILL!
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by zionbaby: 2:53pm On Dec 18, 2012
zionbaby: 100% Trends Based Football Tips For Tuesday 18th Dec. 2012

Tuesday 18th Dec. 2012, is a day God has made for us to rejoice and be glad in it (Psalm 118:24). Winning our bets on the above mentioned day is one of the things that could lead to this.

Therefore, I present to us these 100% trends based football tips for the above mentioned day , which can be used for singles, doubles, trebles, four folds or more folds bet placement. Also take a look at my recommended multiple bets types for the below matches towards the end of this post...

MATCH1:

GERMANY: DFB Pokal>18.12.2012>19:00>Schalke - Mainz>Single Bet On BTTS & Over 0.5 & 1.5 Goals.

MATCH2:

ENGLAND: FA Cup>18.12.2012>20:45>Brentford - Bradford>Single Bet On BTTS & Over 0.5 & 1.5 Goals.

Recommended Multiple Bets [RMB] For The Above Matches...

RMB1: Bet On Over 0.5 Goals>Double@ Your bookies’ odds

RMB2: Bet On Over 1.5 Goals>Double@ Your bookies’ odds

RMB3: Bet On Both Teams to Score(BTTS)>Double@ Your bookies’ odds

Instruction: Your first Highest stake should be on the Singles, your second Highest stake should be on RMB1, then your small stake on RMB2 and RMB3 should be an amount that can be recovered from the winning of RMB1 plus the Singles. Is that taken? So,...

Stake: What u can let go!

To Win: What u desire to win

Wishing you God's very best in the supreme name of Jesus. Amen!

Text your winning testimony to 08036088237

NOTE: More picks loading and shall be posted on Sports Trading Club website

THE PICKS AGAIN...FOR THOSE JOINING NOW.
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by Michky: 2:53pm On Dec 18, 2012
zionbaby:

...YOU SPEAK ROTTEN WORDS IN THE PUBLIC AS IF YOU NEVER WENT TO SCHOOL OR HAD A HOME TRAINING...WISHING YOU GOD'S VERY BEST STILL!
And again i say, YOUR FATHER!!!!!
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by Michky: 2:54pm On Dec 18, 2012
Michky: IF THE MODERATOR WOULD JUST DO HIS JOB, ALL THIS RUBBISH WON'T BE HAPPENING IN THE FIRST PLACE . SEUN!, YOUR MODERATORS ARE SLEEPING OH. THIS IS THE SAME PROBLEM WITH NIGERIA. LAWLESSNESS EVERYWHERE. EVERYONE IS JUST DOING ANYHOW. IF THE JUDICIARY, EXECUTIVE AND OTHER ARMS OF GOVERNMENT WOULD JUST DO THEIR JOB. IT IS THAT SAME LAWLESSNESS THAT WOULD ALLOW ONE ID.IOT TO CONSISTENTLY POST ADVERTS WITHOUT FEAR FOR BEING CORRECTED. I PITY NIGERIA. I PITY NAIRALAND.
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by Michky: 2:56pm On Dec 18, 2012

Tuesday 18th Dec. 2012, is a day God has made for us to rejoice and be glad in it (Psalm 118:24). Winning our bets on the above mentioned day is one of the things that could lead to this.

Therefore, I present to us these 100% trends based football tips for the above mentioned day , which can be used for singles, doubles, trebles, four folds or more folds bet placement. Also take a look at my recommended multiple bets types for the below matches towards the end of this post...

MATCH1:

GERMANY: DFB Pokal>18.12.2012>19:00>Schalke - Mainz>Single Bet On BTTS & Over 0.5 & 1.5 Goals.

MATCH2:

ENGLAND: FA Cup>18.12.2012>20:45>Brentford - Bradford>Single Bet On BTTS & Over 0.5 & 1.5 Goals.

Instruction: Your first Highest stake should be on the Singles, your second Highest stake should be on RMB1, then your small stake on RMB2 and RMB3 should be an amount that can be recovered from the winning of RMB1 plus the Singles. Is that taken? So,...

SINCE NO BODY OWNS THIS THREAD, LETS SPOIL IT TOGETHER NA!! HAHAHAHA! AM QUOTING YOUR FOOLI.SH ADVERT AGAIN FOR ALL TO SEE. ENJOY!
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 18, 2012
Guys, please enough of all uneccessary insults. In the spirit of christmas let us sheath our swords and concentrate on making some money. I believe both of u will take my advice and let go. Thanks
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by Michky: 2:59pm On Dec 18, 2012

MATCH1:

MATCH2:

OOPS, I FORGOT TO MENTION THAT CRIMINAL'S NAME IN MY PREVIOUS POST. OYA, CRIMINALBABY. ENJOY ANOTHER ADVERT. HAHA!!
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by Michky: 3:00pm On Dec 18, 2012
tosag: Guys, please enough of all uneccessary insults. In the spirit of christmas let us sheath our swords and concentrate on making some money. I believe both of u will take my advice and let go. Thanks
Dude, tell the tout to stop posting his foo.lish adverts and you'll be sure of keeping me quiet.
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by Michky: 3:02pm On Dec 18, 2012

MATCH1:

MATCH2:

Ahaha! ONE MORE ADVERT FOR THE ROAD! GUYS, YOU CAN BE SURE THAT I WILL KEEP REQUOTING THAT CRIMINALBABY'S ADVERTS IF YOU DON'T TELL HIM TO STOP. IF E GO SPOIL, MAKE I NO CARRY LAST NA!
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by Michky: 3:03pm On Dec 18, 2012

MATCH1:

MATCH2:

DOUBLE STANDARDS IS KILLING THIS COUNTRY. TELL ZIONCRIMINAL TO STOP POSTING ADVERTS!! NOW, ONE MORE ADVERT FOR OUR SUPERSTAR CRIMINAL CELEBRANT: ZIONCRIMINAL!!!
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by teeboy4x(m): 3:06pm On Dec 18, 2012
mr.drizzy:
yeah bt whose gonna win??

PM ME FOR DAT COX I DNT WANT TO POST WAT AM NOT SURE OF?
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by Michky: 3:06pm On Dec 18, 2012

MATCH1:

MATCH2:

WOW, WE'RE ALREADY ON PAGE 24. WOW. THESE ADVERTS ARE TAKING GOOD SPACE O. OYA, ONE MORE ADVERT FOR THE ZIONCRIMINAL. GBAM!!
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by zionbaby: 3:10pm On Dec 18, 2012
DEAR VIEWERS OF THIS GREAT THREAD, PLEASE, SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE YOU'RE EXPERIENCING AT THIS TIME, DON'T MIND MICHKY...HE HAS LOST PURPOSE...SO, JUST TAKE THE PICKS POSTED BY ALL GREAT MINDS ON THIS THREAD FOR TODAY GAMES...LEAVE MICHKY ALONE...WHAT HE IS DOING NOW IS WHAT HE KNOWS BEST TO DO AS REVEALED BY PAST RECORDS OF THIS THREAD, FROM SEASON 1 TILL DATE...HE TALKS MORE AND CONTRIBUTES LESS...HE IS NOT EVEN SURE OF HIMSELF IN THIS BIZ...GOD BLESS YOU ALL!
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by Michky: 3:13pm On Dec 18, 2012
zionbaby: DEAR VIEWERS OF THIS GREAT THREAD, PLEASE, SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE YOU'RE EXPERIENCING AT THIS TIME, DON'T MIND MICHKY...HE HAS LOST PURPOSE...SO, JUST TAKE THE PICKS POSTED BY ALL GREAT MINDS ON THIS THREAD FOR TODAY GAMES...LEAVE MICHKY ALONE...WHAT HE IS DOING NOW IS WHAT HE KNOWS BEST TO DO AS REVEALED BY PAST RECORDS OF THIS THREAD, FROM SEASON 1 TILL DATE...HE TALKS MORE AND CONTRIBUTES LESS...HE IS NOT EVEN SURE OF HIMSELF IN THIS BIZ...GOD BLESS YOU ALL!
Wait, i dey come. I need to quote one of your adverts again. At least, everyone knows how useful they are, which is why most of them are not speaking up against your fooli.shness. Oya, take am!!
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by Michky: 3:15pm On Dec 18, 2012

MATCH1:

MATCH2:

ZIONCRIMINAL. THIS POST IS TO REMIND YOU AND YOUR FOLLOWERS ABOUT YOUR PICKS. OYA, LETS LOOK AT THEM AGAIN. ENJOY!!
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 18, 2012
Let there be peace..! Zionbaby and michky sheath your swords.
Whoever talk 1st among you both after this is the wrong one. Agreed?
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by xteve(m): 3:17pm On Dec 18, 2012
Enough of this quarel, we're all grownups for God's sake.
Zionbaby pls do somtin about this advert stuff. This thread so much need gurus lik you guys(Zionbaby ɑ̤̥̈̊n̶̲̥̅̊d̶̲̥̅̊ Michky).
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by Michky: 3:17pm On Dec 18, 2012
Viewing this topic: zionbaby, austinomilando, xteve(m), kingphemy, Xpset(m), O'steve(m), Michky and 2 guest(s)

IF ALL OF YOU WILL NOT SPEAK AGAINST ZIONCRIMINAL, THEN, WHO WILL?!

THIS EXCLUDES XPSET AND BUCAHANDS.
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by Xpset: 3:17pm On Dec 18, 2012
zionbaby: DEAR VIEWERS OF THIS GREAT THREAD, PLEASE, SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE YOU'RE EXPERIENCING AT THIS TIME, DON'T MIND MICHKY...HE HAS LOST PURPOSE...SO, JUST TAKE THE PICKS POSTED BY ALL GREAT MINDS ON THIS THREAD FOR TODAY GAMES...LEAVE MICHKY ALONE...WHAT HE IS DOING NOW IS WHAT HE KNOWS BEST TO DO AS REVEALED BY PAST RECORDS OF THIS THREAD, FROM SEASON 1 TILL DATE...HE TALKS MORE AND CONTRIBUTES LESS...HE IS NOT EVEN SURE OF HIMSELF IN THIS BIZ...GOD BLESS YOU ALL!

you must be foolish. between you and micky who is against d rule.

if not for d useless mod we have not doing his only to hide unnecessary post
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by Michky: 3:20pm On Dec 18, 2012
Xpset:

you must be foolish. between you and micky who is against d rule.

if not for d useless mod we have not doing his only to hide unnecessary post
Kevoh said the moderator hid his very useful basketball posts of previous pages. If the moderator could do that one, what is stopping him from banning this good-for-nothing motherfuucker. eh?
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by Xpset: 3:21pm On Dec 18, 2012
please can someone tell me africard charges in naira to fund ladbrokes per $. i have N10k and trying to fund $60-65 dem say transaction declined
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by Xpset: 3:23pm On Dec 18, 2012
Michky: Kevoh said the moderator hid his very useful basketball posts of previous pages. If the moderator could do that one, what is stopping him from banning this good-for-nothing motherfuucker. eh?

dont be surprised mod is zoinbaby

1 Like

Re: Football Betting Season 4 by Michky: 3:24pm On Dec 18, 2012
Xpset: please can someone tell me africard charges in naira to fund ladbrokes per $. i have N10k and trying to fund $60-65 dem say transaction declined
I think per transaction is 1% of amount being transfered. I might be wrong o. But am very close to the right figure. Perhaps you might be doing it wrongly. Try using another private system.
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by Michky: 3:25pm On Dec 18, 2012
Xpset:

dont be surprised mod is zoinbaby
For where? Who dash monkey banana? lol.
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by methodman(m): 3:27pm On Dec 18, 2012
By their posts u shall know dem.....child's play
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by Michky: 3:28pm On Dec 18, 2012
kingphemy: Let there be peace..! Zionbaby and michky sheath your swords.
Whoever talk 1st among you both after this is the wrong one. Agreed?
Kingphemmy, this issue is not about two people quarelling. It is about one person breaking the law. Simple. TELL HIM TO STOP HIS ADVERTS AND I CAN GUARANTEE YOU THAT AM READY TO CONTINUE TO BE MY PEACEFUL SELF.
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by obysolid(m): 3:29pm On Dec 18, 2012
Mickey and Zionbaby u 2 should stop dat. U are more Dan dat. Violence is nava d answer nd remember our characters ar nt d same. Plz let dat be enofu. No more quarrel in d house..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (101)

Who Are The Top Ten Richest People In Nigeria Now? / Starting Up A Filling Station: How Much Capital Is Needed? / Inside Olu Okeowo's Lagos Mansion "Palacio De Okeowo" (photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.