Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,644 members, 7,851,166 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:28 PM

Football Betting Season 4 - Business (78) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football Betting Season 4 (96908 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Football Betting Season 4 by Xpset: 9:48am On Jan 13, 2013
Ojdanavigator: Dear NL Members, My name is Ojie Desmond Momoh the owner of GLOBAL ASSET EXCHANGE SERVICES. I am a Liberty Reserve Buyer & Seller.

Pls inbox me or call me on 070-6634-5345 If you want to sell or buy Liberty Reserve
Thanks.

(c) 2010 - 2013 GLOBAL ASSET EXCHANGE SERVICES All Rights Reserved

your brain is full of sand. why dont the useless mod or bot hide such post instead of mickhy post
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by Xpset: 9:51am On Jan 13, 2013
Sonnik212: Click my signature 4 a comprehensive free picks, analysis and prediction....football biz is not a guess work...follow me on twitter @engrsonnik, bbm pin 280A5016 or send an email to sonnik21@gmail.com 4 ur combo system

i thought you ve been warn bfor that no advert if i abuse u now u start to analys English

1 Like

Re: Football Betting Season 4 by Xpset: 9:51am On Jan 13, 2013
[quote author=Ojdanavigator]
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by Xpset: 9:52am On Jan 13, 2013
[quote author=Sonnik212]
be careful
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by kola92: 10:04am On Jan 13, 2013
Gud mornin 2 evry1 here, am new hear at dis forum nd I wld lyk my follow nigeria 2 prove it 2 me how sure dis forum was... Good mornin all
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by Michky: 10:22am On Jan 13, 2013
Xpset:

your brain is full of sand. why dont the useless mod or bot hide such post instead of mickhy post
Please help me ask them o. I only cautioned soni and see what happened. I can't even spell his name completely this time to avoid another hidden post. This nland sef.
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by Michky: 10:26am On Jan 13, 2013
kola92: Gud mornin 2 evry1 here, am new hear at dis forum nd I wld lyk my follow nigeria 2 prove it 2 me how sure dis forum was... Good mornin all
On behalf of the house, i say welcome. Truth is, we have nothing else to prove to you. Rather, you have alot to prove. Best of luck to you as you prove to yourself that you're smart enough to catch up.
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by Nobody: 11:29am On Jan 13, 2013
My pick for today

CF Malaga - FC Barcelona x
Handicap 1:0
FC Barcelona c 2.15

Benfica Lissabon - FC Porto x
Double Chance
Benfica Lissabon / Draw c 1.30

CD Feirense - Belenenses Lissabon x
Double Chance
Draw / Belenenses Lissabon c 1.22

SC Freamunde - CF Uniao x
Double Chance
Draw / Uniao Madeira c 1.30

CD Santa Clara - ASS Naval 1º Maio x
Double Chance
Draw / ASS Naval 1º Maio c 1.65

Anagennisi Giannitson - Iraklis Psachnon x
Double Chance
Draw / Iraklis Psachnon c 1.35

Odds: 9.87

In JESUS Name AMEN
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by bukahands(m): 12:12pm On Jan 13, 2013
Michky: Ooh okay. This info. My bad. I've been alittle lazy these past few days. I think b365 is one bookie that offers this service. Its possible to get winnings from this when if only two of your three selections in your treble come through, you'll only lose a bit of your stake. Check that bookie for more info pls.

I haven't seen anything like dat on bet365 o
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jan 13, 2013
bukahands:

bro, u need to search more. When did u start betting?
Haven't u heard of trixie or lucky15?
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by Michky: 1:57pm On Jan 13, 2013
bukahands:

After selecting more than two matches, you'll see multiple bets under the slip. Click it and you'll see trixie there. Check it and see.
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by Osteve2(m): 2:17pm On Jan 13, 2013
brainy02: Am alwayz shocked when u guyz mention stuffs like over 1.5..... Which site offer this market cos certainly bet365 doesnt, which site does cos that is safer that over2.5..... Name names pls!
Hasty conclusion bro. Bet365 to me is still d best...just click on match markets or match betting then try to look for ALTERNATIVE goals there u find what u want. Shalom!
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by sonnik21(m): 2:34pm On Jan 13, 2013
all about football trading , visit my signature below for a comprehensive guide to football trading
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by bukahands(m): 3:02pm On Jan 13, 2013
sonnik21: all about football trading , visit my signature below for a comprehensive guide to football trading

Guy respect urself, respect ur self, respect urself
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by bukahands(m): 3:08pm On Jan 13, 2013
Michky: After selecting more than two matches, you'll see multiple bets under the slip. Click it and you'll see trixie there. Check it and see.

Trixie bet is a different kind of bet and involves more money placing its not like the normal combo

Trixie is A wager on three selections and consisting of four separate bets: 3 doubles and a treble. A minimum two selections must win to gain a return
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by Michky: 3:11pm On Jan 13, 2013
sonnik21: all about football trading , visit my signature below for a comprehensive guide to football trading
No contact info whatsoever. Much better. I remember i said its not against the rules to refer people to your signature. You havnt broken the rule. Thank you. You can however reduce the frequency.
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by bukahands(m): 4:19pm On Jan 13, 2013
Michky: No contact info whatsoever. Much better. I remember i said its not against the rules to refer people to your signature. You havnt broken the rule. Thank you. You can however reduce the frequency.

Its still an advert when ever he refers pple to his signature, he shud just leave the link if anybody wants to join, the person will click on it on his own will
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by sonnik21(m): 4:34pm On Jan 13, 2013
una ignorance is too much here....dia r infos u will find in my blog that you wont find hia cos of some greedy pple. btw, my blog is targetin beginers n amateurs who havent learnt d ropes of football betting..since, you ppl r just droppin picks n combo picks witout explaining to d beginers, d basics of football trading. beginers have to start placing on 1x2 mkts b4 graduating to a more specialized mkts like d AH and ACCUMULATORS. anyway, its a new blog so i have to do more advertising to get more traffics and if you r not comfortable wit it, just pass my post
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by Michky: 4:35pm On Jan 13, 2013
bukahands:

Trixie bet is a different kind of bet and involves more money placing its not like the normal combo

Trixie is A wager on three selections and consisting of four separate bets: 3 doubles and a treble. A minimum two selections must win to gain a return
You're right. Its different from other combos but its still a combo.
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by sanchez4eva: 4:36pm On Jan 13, 2013
The funny thing is if I had 50k I would have put it on man u and liv btts...I expected suarez to do the job but sturridge did...anyway a little profit made....arsenal vs man c is likely to work but man c has neva scored at emirates so I staked little.
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by Michky: 4:41pm On Jan 13, 2013
sonnik21: una ignorance is too much here....dia r infos u will find in my blog that you wont find hia cos of some greedy pple. btw, my blog is targetin beginers n amateurs who havent learnt d ropes of football betting..since, you ppl r just droppin picks n combo picks witout explaining to d beginers, d basics of football trading. beginers have to start placing on 1x2 mkts b4 graduating to a more specialized mkts like d AH and ACCUMULATORS. anyway, its a new blog so i have to do more advertising to get more traffics and if you r not comfortable wit it, just pass my post
With due respect, you do have a point regarding helping beginners. But you kinda sound a bit self-centred when you say a thing like this: "its a new blog so i have to do more advertising to get more traffics and if you r not comfortable wit it" We do have a clear rule against advertizing on this thread and it has been clear from season 2. Let me remind you that some of us also have websites that we need to drive traffic to, but we havn't mentioned them here due to the rule. Please, for the sake of God almighty. Please and please, stop advertising on this thread. Please again.
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by Michky: 4:45pm On Jan 13, 2013
sonnik21: una ignorance is too much here....dia r infos u will find in my blog that you wont find hia cos of some greedy pple. btw, my blog is targetin beginers n amateurs who havent learnt d ropes of football betting..since, you ppl r just droppin picks n combo picks witout explaining to d beginers, d basics of football trading. beginers have to start placing on 1x2 mkts b4 graduating to a more specialized mkts like d AH and ACCUMULATORS. anyway, its a new blog so i have to do more advertising to get more traffics and if you r not comfortable wit it, just pass my post
You've posted that message once. That would have been enough. But doing it over and over again is the same as advertising. No one is bigger than any other person here. If you're really in need of traffic, why don't you try link exchange platforms and the likes instead of what you're doing at the moment. Please see to it.
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by bukahands(m): 4:51pm On Jan 13, 2013

I wanted to ignore ur foolish post but I wont, because u think ur the only one that has a blog. If u really want to help why don't u drop d info here than start looking for traffic. Greedy people hahahah I tot greedy people are supposed to b collecting payment of some kind from newbies and nobody does that here so I suggest u sell ur blog and go find a dictionary becos greedy isn't the word u shud use. Wicked people might fit ur claim.
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by bukahands(m): 4:55pm On Jan 13, 2013
@kevoh

I have some blogs which I can send the link to u dat tips horse racing free, but to be honest I don't use them, the sites I actually use I pay for them, u know this horse racing is a UK thing someone dat isn't from there can't tip personally like soccer, but those free ones also tip good. I can post d link if u want
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by Michky: 5:12pm On Jan 13, 2013
For fun

Olhanense - Sporting Lisbon (X2) 1.40

No staking. Just observing.
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by kevoh(m): 5:24pm On Jan 13, 2013
bukahands: @kevoh

I have some blogs which I can send the link to u dat tips horse racing free, but to be honest I don't use them, the sites I actually use I pay for them, u know this horse racing is a UK thing someone dat isn't from there can't tip personally like soccer, but those free ones also tip good. I can post d link if u want
Yeah, I realised one has to pay for the tips but you can still post the link I am interested. Thanks in advance!
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by emflex(m): 5:44pm On Jan 13, 2013
emflex:
Soccer - England - Conference National
1 13.01.13 02:00PM Woking FC - Ebbsfleet United (1X2) Woking FC ?-? 1.90

Soccer - England - Premier League
2 13.01.13 02:30PM Manchester United - Liverpool FC (Both teams to score) Yes ?-? 1.50

Soccer - Spain - Primera Division
3 13.01.13 09:00PM CF Malaga - FC Barcelona (Both teams to score) Yes ?-? 1.60

Soccer - Portugal - Primeira Liga
4 13.01.13 09:15PM Benfica Lissabon - FC Porto (Both teams to score) Yes ?-? 1.75

Soccer - Italy - Serie A
5 13.01.13 03:00PM Udinese Calcio - AC Fiorentina (Both teams to score) Yes ?-? 1.70

Soccer - India - I-League
6 13.01.13 11:15AM Churchill Brothers SC - United Sikkim F.c. (1X2) Churchill Brothers SC ?-? 1.15
4 won, 2 to go.....oh nananana KUkere
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by bukahands(m): 6:08pm On Jan 13, 2013
kevoh:
Yeah, I realised one has to pay for the tips but you can still post the link I am interested. Thanks in advance!

http://hits4horsefootytips./
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by Sonnik212(m): 6:29pm On Jan 13, 2013
Michy n bukahead....I dnt wanna join issues wit u 2 but. If u dnt like it, just ignore my ad n move on...u dnt v 2 comment on it
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by kevoh(m): 6:38pm On Jan 13, 2013
@bulkahands
Thanks Bro.
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by Michky: 7:03pm On Jan 13, 2013
Sonnik212: Michy n bukahead....I dnt wanna join issues wit u 2 but. If u dnt like it, just ignore my ad n move on...u dnt v 2 comment on it
If we ignore yours, others will start asking for the same thing and before you know it, this thread will be full pf advertisers, all because of you. It is for this reason that am pleading with you to stop the adverts.

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (101)

Who Are The Top Ten Richest People In Nigeria Now? / Inside Olu Okeowo's Lagos Mansion "Palacio De Okeowo" (photo, Video) / Starting Up A Filling Station: How Much Capital Is Needed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.