Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Atiku Emerges African Leadership Magazine Man Of The Year - 2012 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Emerges African Leadership Magazine Man Of The Year - 2012 (4926 Views)

Jonathan Wins African Leadership Magazine Man Of The Year Award / Jonathan Favoured To Win $5mil Mo Ibrahim Prize For African Leadership / Bode George Wins African Leadership Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Emerges African Leadership Magazine Man Of The Year - 2012 by solomonkane(m): 12:49pm On Dec 02, 2012
bory09: Smh for them the northern area too wan be among the elite, Oga o such an award given to an underground achiever like atiku when people abound in nigeria with remarkable and well known achievement e.g olusegun obasanjo and so on and why did they give that lamido sanusi mother fucker and award. He has show himself as potential failure one this days na. In conclution i think the award has been zone to northern nigeria for this year that is it

When God created you, he was having an off day which would explain the idiocy behind this comment. There is a wonderful book called "Brighter Grammar", please buy, read and digest its contents, it will do wonders for you.
Re: Atiku Emerges African Leadership Magazine Man Of The Year - 2012 by solomonkane(m): 12:51pm On Dec 02, 2012
[quote author=Sagamite]A person publication, run by Nigerian fucktards, giving a person a person award! Impressive.

Here is the address of "African Leadership Magazine":

African Leadership Magazine

13 Mambilla street, Off Aso Drive, Asokoro District

P. O. Box 9824 Garki

Abuja NIGERIA

Thanks for the info bro, now we know the WHO & WHY, all that remains to explained is FOR WHAT?
Re: Atiku Emerges African Leadership Magazine Man Of The Year - 2012 by Sagamite(m): 12:52pm On Dec 02, 2012
Lasinoh: .

If your generational bastardly parents were not spiritually-certified fucktards. . . .you would have learned to respect the opinions of others EVEN after laying the foundations of NL WITH YOUR 50,OOO POSTS BEFITTIING OF A M0R0NIC SWINE LIKEY YA! kiss AGBAYA DUNDEE UNITED!

Please, act your age for once and not your 'migdetty' shoe-size!
Ijjiotic bastard! kiss
Why don't you go buy a gun and stick it into your rear end?
Congratulating Atiku on this thread my just end your miserable, sorry-azzze of a life TODAY before you celebrate the birth of your 'bastardmas' yet again!

You castrated-frustrated, Mangabee Monkey!
It is Sunday. . . you need to get busy and hop into the bed of any HOLY GOAT for some 'release'!
Ijjiota!kiss

You are a person!

Product of failed education systems are not entitled to opinions!

Cretin!
Re: Atiku Emerges African Leadership Magazine Man Of The Year - 2012 by Nobody: 12:53pm On Dec 02, 2012
That's what I'm talkin bout
Re: Atiku Emerges African Leadership Magazine Man Of The Year - 2012 by Sagamite(m): 12:53pm On Dec 02, 2012
solomonkane: Thanks for the info bro, now we know the WHO & WHY, all that remains to explained is FOR WHAT?

For what?

To convince fucktards like Lasinoh he is a great man so they vote for him in 2015.
Re: Atiku Emerges African Leadership Magazine Man Of The Year - 2012 by KwoiZabo(m): 12:55pm On Dec 02, 2012
He can collect whatever he likes but he should stay clear of Aso Rock
Re: Atiku Emerges African Leadership Magazine Man Of The Year - 2012 by Lasinoh: 12:58pm On Dec 02, 2012
Sagamite:

You are a person!

Product of failed education systems are not entitled to opinions!

Cretin!

Please, face the topic!
You local NL tout with shyte for brains!
You are entitled to opinions?
A Nairaland wonder for real.
MOVE YOUR SORRY AZZZE OFF MY POSTS!
You have been noticed. . . yet again!
Azzzehole! kiss

Your fagg-otty sugar daddies aka 'moderators' are not yet awake I see?
Try one of your Sharia-Sugar mommas aka super-mods to help you out!
Bloody swine! kiss
Re: Atiku Emerges African Leadership Magazine Man Of The Year - 2012 by Sagamite(m): 1:01pm On Dec 02, 2012
Lasinoh:

Please, face the topic!
You local NL tout with shyte for brains!
You are entitled to opinions?
A Nairaland wonder for real.
MOVE YOUR SORRY AZZZE OFF MY POSTS!
You have been noticed. . . yet again!
Azzzehole! kiss

Your fagg-otty sugar daddies aka 'moderators' are not yet awake I see?
Try one of your Sharia-Sugar mommas aka super-mods to help you out!
Bloody swine! kiss

You are a person!

What is the topic? Is the topic not that a publication is looking for fucktards and found you? grin
Re: Atiku Emerges African Leadership Magazine Man Of The Year - 2012 by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 02, 2012
which one be African magazine award again? Africa and all its funny awards.
Re: Atiku Emerges African Leadership Magazine Man Of The Year - 2012 by Lasinoh: 1:06pm On Dec 02, 2012
Sagamite:

You are a person!

What is the topic? Is the topic not that a publication is looking for fucktards and found you? grin

Also phockholes like you!
How did you find the thread?
Bozo! kiss

I repeat! So go and eat some shyte and die for all I care!
You son of a phocking, rabid, biatch-who-re! kiss

Lasinoh: [size=30pt]Congratulations sir!
You make me proud!!!

*SagaFag. . . eat shyte*[/size]
kiss
Re: Atiku Emerges African Leadership Magazine Man Of The Year - 2012 by Sagamite(m): 1:17pm On Dec 02, 2012
Lasinoh:

Also phockholes like you!
How did you find the thread?
Bozo! kiss

I repeat! So go and eat some shyte and die for all I care!
You son of a phocking, rabid, biatch-who-re! kiss

Oh, finding the thread is proof of stupidity?

Ah, I see! grin grin grin grin

Reasoning of a product of a failed education system.

I am NEVER wrong when I call people person! grin

You are a person! cheesy
Re: Atiku Emerges African Leadership Magazine Man Of The Year - 2012 by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 02, 2012
Lol
Re: Atiku Emerges African Leadership Magazine Man Of The Year - 2012 by Lasinoh: 1:24pm On Dec 02, 2012
Sagamite:

Oh, finding the thread is proof of stupidity?

Ah, I see! grin grin grin grin

Reasoning of a product of a failed education system.

I am NEVER wrong when I call people person! grin

You are a person! cheesy

Stop sounding like your old, poverty-stricken, grandpa's broken gramaphone.
Who cares about you m0r0nic opinions?
I do not ever notice your uselezz arzzze on NL. . . so, STOP ADDRESSING ME! angry
Thanks! kiss

Please, head to the romantic section for 'dofuses' like you!
This thread is not meant for your stoopidity!
MY LAST RESPONSE TO YOU!
Have a wonderful Sunday!
Once again!

Lasinoh: [size=30pt]Congratulations sir!
You make me proud!!!

*SagaFag. . . eat shyte*[/size]
kiss
Re: Atiku Emerges African Leadership Magazine Man Of The Year - 2012 by Sagamite(m): 1:33pm On Dec 02, 2012
Lasinoh:

Stop sounding like your poverty-striken grandpa's broken gramaphone.
Who cares about you m0r0nic opinions?
I do not ever notice your uselezz arzzze on NL. . . do STOP ADDRESSING ME!
Thanks! kiss
Please, head to the romantic section for 'dofuses' like you!
This thread is not meant for your stoopidity!
MY LAST RESPONSE TO YOU!
Have a wonderful Sunday!
Once again!

You are a person!

A product of a failed education system. grin

Now ....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOxh5L4QVMs&
Re: Atiku Emerges African Leadership Magazine Man Of The Year - 2012 by Dede1(m): 1:50pm On Dec 02, 2012
These types of awards and cheap publicities given to irrelevant fellows and subsequently used as reference by moronic dullards in certain debates destroy my taste to engage in intellectual exercise. What has Atiku led in his miserable life to be considered for anything leadership talk less of leadership award?
Re: Atiku Emerges African Leadership Magazine Man Of The Year - 2012 by Sagamite(m): 1:51pm On Dec 02, 2012
Dede1: These types of awards and cheap publicities given to irrelevant fellows and subsequently used as reference by moronic dullards in certain debates destroy my taste to engage in intellectual exercise. What has Atiku led in his miserable life to be considered for anything leadership talk less of leadership award?

Dullards like Lasinoh.
Re: Atiku Emerges African Leadership Magazine Man Of The Year - 2012 by drnoel: 3:18pm On Dec 02, 2012
in the hope it leads him somewhere,.....well definitely not 2 presidency angry angry
Re: Atiku Emerges African Leadership Magazine Man Of The Year - 2012 by Sagamite(m): 3:46pm On Dec 02, 2012
drnoel: in the hope it leads him somewhere,.....well definitely not 2 presidency angry angry

If we can shoot all the reetards like Lasinoh or take away their right to vote, we will drastically reduce that possibility.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Emerges African Leadership Magazine Man Of The Year - 2012 by omenziate(m): 3:53pm On Dec 02, 2012
The organisers of such award should be bathed in conc Hydrofluoric acid. When will dat faaaagggggggottt die ? Nonsense upon concobility.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Emerges African Leadership Magazine Man Of The Year - 2012 by WHIZBRO(m): 7:45pm On Dec 02, 2012
iykemyke: ride on sir, u have done it once again. U achievements can never go un noticed. U have brought succour to so many. U efforts will surely be crowned with the presidency of nigeria. I hail the achievement sir.
RETARD
Re: Atiku Emerges African Leadership Magazine Man Of The Year - 2012 by HarvardGrad: 8:06pm On Dec 02, 2012
And what was the yardstick for this 'award'? we know better
Re: Atiku Emerges African Leadership Magazine Man Of The Year - 2012 by bigpastor(m): 8:06pm On Dec 02, 2012
NA LIE
Re: Atiku Emerges African Leadership Magazine Man Of The Year - 2012 by engrfcuksmtin(m): 8:27pm On Dec 02, 2012
Highest bidder
Re: Atiku Emerges African Leadership Magazine Man Of The Year - 2012 by yorubaamerican(m): 12:16am On Dec 03, 2012
ROCK-J:
He obviously paid for it. cry

Yep! Right on the money!
Re: Atiku Emerges African Leadership Magazine Man Of The Year - 2012 by GeneralGaricks: 12:58pm On Dec 03, 2012
k2039: Overrated

Is this an Islamic award

Where are the Atiku haters

I mean Obasanjo pikins
Re: Atiku Emerges African Leadership Magazine Man Of The Year - 2012 by GeneralGaricks: 1:06pm On Dec 03, 2012
uihebom: There is something call (IGNORE) you guys shouldn't worry yourself, he is MR nobody. Why should we worry, If DANA can win best airline of the year after their crash. So aero , arik , first nation etc have been wasting their time all dis while. If ibori should be release today you will still see millions of people at the airport to welcome their hero. So why una dey worry una self. just ignore stupiddd news like dis.

Am glad you understand Nigeria very well. And an not bothered by an Ismamic award.
Re: Atiku Emerges African Leadership Magazine Man Of The Year - 2012 by eebro1: 1:23pm On Dec 03, 2012
Gf
Re: Atiku Emerges African Leadership Magazine Man Of The Year - 2012 by Lasinoh: 7:00pm On Dec 05, 2012
Sagamite:

If we can shoot all the reetards like Lasinoh or take away their right to vote, we will drastically reduce that possibility.

Sagamite:

Dullards like Lasinoh.

STILL LOOKING FOR GANG SUPPORT AS USUAL? grin
Muchechechecheche
NL 'OLD ROGER'! AWON "I WANNA CAREY BELLE FOR NL HOLY GOATS, MAKE WE 'SNAP' PISSSURE FOR LONDON KPANDUGU MATERNITY WARD FOR ILLEGAL STOWAWAYS-TO PROVE SAY WE FIT BORN BALD-ALBINO HE/SHE GOATS!!!
Where are your GANGS' 'cretinous-fuctardly' banning powers? TIRED?wink
Impotent, diseased, SMELLING, village PIG! kiss
IJJJJJIOTIC BAAAASTAAAAAARD!!!kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

IBORI: British Prosecutor Retracts Claims On Oando Shares / Is Tompolo Alias Governor Bigger Than Nigeria? Mr President + Pic / Lady Shot By Terrorists Who Attacked Abuja-kaduna Train Dies(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.