Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:34 AM

Am Afraid O - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Afraid O (2578 Views)

Am Afraid : Is There Still Decent Babes? / Am Afraid I Miqht Make Love To My Sister Soon. / Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Am Afraid O by Riskyman(m): 12:26pm On Dec 05, 2012
Atandav: I swear to God, u guyz just brought ecstasy back into my relationship that I could have ignorantly obliterate, thanks to u All.

Go and Sin no More grin
Re: Am Afraid O by 2sexy(m): 12:31pm On Dec 05, 2012
Atandav: I swear to God, u guyz just brought ecstasy back into my relationship that I could have ignorantly obliterate, thanks to u All.
anytime bro... Always have this at the back of ur mind that action speaks louder than words... Even my came back saying she loves me and still do... I countered her by saying "but your actions speaks otherwise" and she couldnt say anything reasonable but muttered inaudibly.
Why?

Actually, you can easily be deceived by "I love you" and my ex realised that I have grown wiser that's why she couldn't say anything because in the past, I had been deceived by those words.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Marriage Stinks / Why Do Nigerians Assume She Is Your Girl? / 5 Things Guys Do After A Breakup.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.