Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,683 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. (83822 Views)

SCAM ALERT!!!! ELORIDE aka Chibuzor Eze / Chibuzor Eze vs Patrick Ogidi - a case of slander? (with evidence) / Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (58) (Go Down)

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by onatisi(m): 11:53am On Dec 10, 2012
onlineresource:

let me start by saying that am an internet marketer and i sell products online through my website and somethimes through this forum. before you start to crucify me. let me start by saying that not everybody that actually sell product or services online are scammers. have been doing business in my school and on the internet and never have any dispute with anyone whatsoever in over 2 years now.
now according to this case. what i will like to say about it is that
though am an internet marketer, you should also look out from whom you are buying from. ensure you do your own part of research before trusting your money to someone. THE almoghtly GOOGLE is there where you can find out information about the past things done by the said internet marketer or information marketer that you are doing.
this same guy already has issue with a said internet marketer on facebook who came out with a new product of his and this guy copied this guys page word for word on his website and just changed the bank details to his, when i saw this i knew that this guy is not as geniune as he is and seeing this now also further confirms it.

@donziko, if you are saying that you will redeem his image back on the forum, do you know how many more people will be scammed by him that wont even come to this forum to report.
if one is doing an internet business, i believe that you lead by example,
let people know you for who you are and that is what is killing most of the nigerian that are saying that they are doing business online selling information... i sell information too but i make sure that the information that i package and sell are either one that am actively doing or someone close to me is doing.

Also this is to beg onatisi, from your response i sense that you have been badly hurt in the past by some so called internet marketer which is why you are attacking legalwealth. i really dont know if i can change that but please, not all internet marketers that you see are scammers.

thats all for now
thanks ,i humbly apologise to all geninue internet marketers if my comments hve offended them.on the issue of legalwealth i have no apology for him,he should learn to comport himself in a respectable manner when addressing ppl online.nd thirdly i have never bought anything online through any seller here on nl but the stories i have been reading on nl actually gave rise to my perception about all internet marketers on nl here.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by TableLeg(m): 11:55am On Dec 10, 2012
Chibuzor Eze,be warned ... You will end up in EFCC's nets if you bring any more fraudulent and scam filled nonsense here, ever again!
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by surveyProf(m): 12:52pm On Dec 10, 2012
Op, let us know if he has actually refund ur monies!
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by dinggle: 1:16pm On Dec 10, 2012
@Donziko I'm happy he apologized and he is gonna refund your money because he has no choice, I'm sure he is looking for the money.
When I saw his account transaction I laughed because it did not correlate with the offer on his website, that guy is penny-less not that its a crime to be penny-less but what is account told me was that his offer were long stories without outcome, because if he could use them he would have a better balance. Keep a list of all his websites if he fails to refund, they can all be shut down via a report to his host or domain registry. As posted please verify all websites before dealing with them through Whois, you can do that by www.gps-host.com and click on WHOIS enter the site name you want verified and all details including address, date created, sponsors, contact numbers, registrant address and server information. With this information handy you can always make a recall if dealings turnout to be scams. By getting across to the host company. Keep record of every transaction and even record phone convo. Ask questions on record like can you confirm to me that this is not a scam? how long have you been in business? what year was your website registered? What is your registrant contact number? you can also call the registrant contact # on WHOIS for verification because that is suppose to be the contact number to the owner of the website, in what country is your website been hosted? these are basics that can be correlated with information on WHOIS, if a lie is told just back-out.

This is a victory for the hard working, day toiling and night thinking internet business owners who are trying to match the feet of the Americans and Indians in getting a piece of the multi billion dollar industry but a few idea-less ppl like Chibuzor who have no business being here in the first place wanna take a short cut and kill the progress made. Yes, there is money to be made with internet business but it is not enough to know and jump in, you must have a plan, with a target market, your intended offer must first go through a survey for viability then and only then can you begin the hard work of building the platform (website) and marketing through credibility. Your offer, credibility and customer client relationship are your keys to success.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by dinggle: 1:44pm On Dec 10, 2012
@Chibuzor
As you can see, we are ready to forgive you if you refund, even if you have to borrow from a relative do that ASAP, it been almost 2weeks on this topic the longer it drags on, the more difficult it is to redeem your image. Only you can redeem your image, offer free community service by advising many who might wanna take the route you took to desist, that way you can transform your self to a hero, it's not gonna be easy but its the best shot you have. If ppl see sincerity in you they will give you a chance. Shying away from it will simply say you are unrepentant and would do same if given another opportunity. The ball is in your court bro. I believe you are a good man to have apologized, do not fail yourself and those who love you.
@ At Donziko
It's been a difficult time for you, I recall some ppl thought you were not credible because of the date discrepancies but you were consistent, thank GOD finally its coming to an end, if he refunds, forgive, learn and move on. Through your post others have learnt the act of recalling an attempted scam. Some would have kept quiet and licked their wounds in secrecy but you spoke out, you spoke for victims of the past and the future. Through your post we have move a step up in awareness in the industry, You have contributed positively to the industry Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by doclek(m): 12:01pm On Dec 11, 2012
Has that Chibuzor Eze guy return the money?Pls the Donking guy shd update.If he does not return the money within another 48hrs let us know so we can let the security guy do their work fast.And the Chibuzor guy,I need u to know u re just few seconds away 4m jail.We have closed down on u,im just giving u the last chance to save urself,cos i believe it was hunger that push u into this.You guys don't know the kind of pple sees all these post.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by onatisi(m): 12:11pm On Dec 11, 2012
doclek: Has that Chibuzor Eze guy return the money?Pls the Donking guy shd update.If he does not return the money within another 48hrs let us know so we can let the security guy do their work fast.And the Chibuzor guy,I need u to know u re just few seconds away 4m jail.We have closed down on u,im just giving u the last chance to save urself,cos i believe it was hunger that push u into this.You guys don't know the kind of pple sees all these post.
i cant help laughing,now you want to give him another 2days ,that will expirre maybe on friday,mking it almost a month that the op has been issuing threats.sorry about my sarcastic language but i think this issue is dead.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by surveyProf(m): 12:14pm On Dec 11, 2012
onatisi:
i cant help laughing,now you want to give him another 2days ,that will expirre maybe on friday,mking it almost a month that the op has been issuing threats.sorry about my sarcastic language but i think this issue is dead.
But the Op is meant to update, the people who contributed to dis thread!
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by onatisi(m): 12:33pm On Dec 11, 2012
surveyProf:
he updates ppl but as far as i knoow ,justice delayed is justice denied ,the op has wasted too much time in seeking redress ,that was why the fraudster begged him to allow him sometime to pay up.there is nothing anyone can do now,no bank will freeze anyone account with some sort of legal backing from the police and the police cannt do much either due to the fact that the fraudtser cant be located .noone is even sure the money was meant for a laptop nd the seller has many loopholes to exploit.i really feel sorry for my friend the buy but i guess this is one of the risk involved when buying or selling online . my opinion on this matter may nt be right entirely but it is just a personal opinion

1 Like

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by surveyProf(m): 1:01pm On Dec 11, 2012
onatisi:
he updates ppl but as far as i knoow ,justice delayed is justice denied ,the op has wasted too much time in seeking redress ,that was why the fraudster begged him to allow him sometime to pay up.there is nothing anyone can do now,no bank will freeze anyone account with some sort of legal backing from the police and the police cannt do much either due to the fact that the fraudtser cant be located .noone is even sure the money was meant for a laptop nd the seller has many loopholes to exploit.i really feel sorry for my friend the buy but i guess this is one of the risk involved when buying or selling online . my opinion on this matter may nt be right entirely but it is just a personal opinion

You can never tell, perhaps both parties hv come to an agreement, dat is while the Op isnt forth coming, but he should atlease come back here and say, I have received the monies or Mr Chibuzor said he will pay me this particular day....
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by DeGenius3(m): 1:08pm On Dec 11, 2012
dinggle: @Chibuzor,
There is a problem with the screen shot of your account, While your screen shot starts from Nov. 21st Donziko deposit slip shows his deposit was made on Nov. 20th. A screen shot showing all deposits from 19th to 22nd Nov. would have been helpful. Secondly knowing you are into web business, such allegation could damage your online reputation, hence you could have handled it in a more civil manner e.g inviting Donziko and you guys going to your bank to ensure it is well sorted, you could have given him the benefit of the doubt and ask him to return to the branch to rectify it, you could also have reconfirmed your account# a misplaced figure could have the money hanging in the air, especially if Donziko did not confirm the account# at the customer service desk before depositing. As a business owner it is important that you give your customers the benefit of the doubt and go the extra mile while dealing with them.

@Donziko did you send him a scanned copy of the deposit slip? perharps a copy of the deposit slip in his inbox would have made him handled it in a more serious manner.

Finally, this is a lesson for all, errors R real, I have personally experienced it, it only takes one misplaced figure in the account # to keep the money hanging and correction can only be done @ the deposit branch. In saying this I am giving both parties the benefit of the doubt believing Donziko actually deposit the funds and also believing Chibuzor didn't receive it.

real good opinion...

and i think the both parties involved should resolve this problem..
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by onatisi(m): 1:21pm On Dec 11, 2012
surveyProf:

You can never tell, perhaps both parties hv come to an agreement, dat is while the Op isnt forth coming, but he should atlease come back here and say, I have received the monies or Mr Chibuzor said he will pay me this particular day....
i think you absolutely correct .lets wait and keep our fingers crossed.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by surveyProf(m): 2:04pm On Dec 11, 2012
onatisi:
i think you absolutely correct .lets wait and keep our fingers crossed.
That's it bro..
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by donziko(m): 3:44pm On Dec 11, 2012
hmmm...after seeing all these comments,i gotta say guyx...i really appreciate you all and i will answer you all one by one.Now here goes mine....first of all i went to the bank this morning and i confirmed that the money was in his account...again...but this time i asked who was the sender,and they told me It Was DON ISAAC....i was like...ok can i have a print out of his account but to no avail.let me answer you guys and also give you something you really are gonna be shocked about...i called Chibuzor this morning with my mum's line and said i was a subscriber to his website and also asked if the laptop offer was still available in order to clear my doubt that this rogue was a real scam....and to my amazement Chibuzor Eze said YES the laptop was still available.....just listen to this and tell me if it was forged or its real.At this point i am letting the Efcc know everything hands down and i've got real strong evidence against this dude.
What you are bout to listen to is a sensible recorded call between Don Isaac(me) and Chibuzor Eze(THE SCAMMER) at about 7-8am this morning the 11th December 2012.
Who knows if the Obiora that also sent him 30k on the transaction he uploaded isn't in my shoes right now.EFCC HERE I COME!!PLEASE ANYBODY HERE WITH ICPC CONTACT DETAIL SHOULD HELP A BROTHER OUT.

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by donziko(m): 3:49pm On Dec 11, 2012
Table Leg :
Chibuzor Eze,be warned ... You will end up in EFCC's nets if you bring any more fraudulent and scam filled nonsense here, ever again!
seriously...should we wait till he gets another person scammed or act aptly on this.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by donziko(m): 3:50pm On Dec 11, 2012
surveyProf: Op, let us know if he has actually refund ur monies!
He hasn't refunded my money at all...he keeps bouncing my calls and emails and messages...
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by donziko(m): 3:53pm On Dec 11, 2012
dinggle: @Donziko I'm happy he apologized and he is gonna refund your money because he has no choice, I'm sure he is looking for the money.
When I saw his account transaction I laughed because it did not correlate with the offer on his website, that guy is penny-less not that its a crime to be penny-less but what is account told me was that his offer were long stories without outcome, because if he could use them he would have a better balance. Keep a list of all his websites if he fails to refund, they can all be shut down via a report to his host or domain registry. As posted please verify all websites before dealing with them through Whois, you can do that by www.gps-host.com and click on WHOIS enter the site name you want verified and all details including address, date created, sponsors, contact numbers, registrant address and server information. With this information handy you can always make a recall if dealings turnout to be scams. By getting across to the host company. Keep record of every transaction and even record phone convo. Ask questions on record like can you confirm to me that this is not a scam? how long have you been in business? what year was your website registered? What is your registrant contact number? you can also call the registrant contact # on WHOIS for verification because that is suppose to be the contact number to the owner of the website, in what country is your website been hosted? these are basics that can be correlated with information on WHOIS, if a lie is told just back-out.

This is a victory for the hard working, day toiling and night thinking internet business owners who are trying to match the feet of the Americans and Indians in getting a piece of the multi billion dollar industry but a few idea-less ppl like Chibuzor who have no business being here in the first place wanna take a short cut and kill the progress made. Yes, there is money to be made with internet business but it is not enough to know and jump in, you must have a plan, with a target market, your intended offer must first go through a survey for viability then and only then can you begin the hard work of building the platform (website) and marketing through credibility. Your offer, credibility and customer client relationship are your keys to success.

thank you very much for that,i am doing that right now.Thanks a lot.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by onatisi(m): 3:57pm On Dec 11, 2012
donziko: hmmm...after seeing all these comments,i gotta say guyx...i really appreciate you all and i will answer you all one by one.Now here goes mine....first of all i went to the bank this morning and i confirmed that the money was in his account...again...but this time i asked who was the sender,and they told me It Was DON ISAAC....i was like...ok can i have a print out of his account but to no avail.let me answer you guys and also give you something you really are gonna be shocked about...i called Chibuzor this morning with my mum's line and said i was a subscriber to his website and also asked if the laptop offer was still available in order to clear my doubt that this rogue was a real scam....and to my amazement Chibuzor Eze said YES the laptop was still available.....just listen to this and tell me if it was forged or its real.At this point i am letting the Efcc know everything hands down and i've got real strong evidence against this dude.
What you are bout to listen to is a sensible recorded call between Don Isaac(me) and Chibuzor Eze(THE SCAMMER) at about 7-8am this morning the 11th December 2012.
Who knows if the Obiora that also sent him 30k on the transaction he uploaded isn't in my shoes right now.EFCC HERE I COME!!PLEASE ANYBODY HERE WITH ICPC CONTACT DETAIL SHOULD HELP A BROTHER OUT.
i dont know what to say again.i think the first majr step will be to report him to the police ,i willl like to learn a lot from this episode nd see how it all turns out .i know we have police officers who are members of nl and who are following this thread,pls let us all at least this once show that good can triumph over evil nd lets bring this scammer called chibuzor to book
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by donziko(m): 3:58pm On Dec 11, 2012
dinggle: @Chibuzor
As you can see, we are ready to forgive you if you refund, even if you have to borrow from a relative do that ASAP, it been almost 2weeks on this topic the longer it drags on, the more difficult it is to redeem your image. Only you can redeem your image, offer free community service by advising many who might wanna take the route you took to desist, that way you can transform your self to a hero, it's not gonna be easy but its the best shot you have. If ppl see sincerity in you they will give you a chance. Shying away from it will simply say you are unrepentant and would do same if given another opportunity. The ball is in your court bro. I believe you are a good man to have apologized, do not fail yourself and those who love you.
@ At Donziko
It's been a difficult time for you, I recall some ppl thought you were not credible because of the date discrepancies but you were consistent, thank GOD finally its coming to an end, if he refunds, forgive, learn and move on. Through your post others have learnt the act of recalling an attempted scam. Some would have kept quiet and licked their wounds in secrecy but you spoke out, you spoke for victims of the past and the future. Through your post we have move a step up in awareness in the industry, You have contributed positively to the industry Thanks.
he hasn't refunded my money and i don't think this guy wants to.According to my recorded call with him,he's still looking for more preys to destroy sir.He is not repentant and not ready to be forgiven in the slightest.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by onatisi(m): 4:00pm On Dec 11, 2012
chei ,i pity this guy called chibuzor by the time ppl are done with him he will curse the day he registered on nl
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by donziko(m): 4:03pm On Dec 11, 2012
doclek: Has that Chibuzor Eze guy return the money?Pls the Donking guy shd update.If he does not return the money within another 48hrs let us know so we can let the security guy do their work fast.And the Chibuzor guy,I need u to know u re just few seconds away 4m jail.We have closed down on u,im just giving u the last chance to save urself,cos i believe it was hunger that push u into this.You guys don't know the kind of pple sees all these post.
Sir,he has not refunded the money,i think he already has been given enough time to do that.please sir help me out,oh how i wish i had a friend or a relative in the efcc...he has already wasted all last chances he got
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by donziko(m): 4:04pm On Dec 11, 2012
surveyProf:
sorry bout that Prof,i don't browse free and mtn mb doesn't last me 2days even without downloading.Thanks for contributing to all these.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by donziko(m): 4:08pm On Dec 11, 2012
onatisi: chei ,i pity this guy called chibuzor by the time ppl are done with him he will curse the day he registered on nl
Thank God you believe me...so now you guyx see all i've being saying.If Onatisi can say this...then if not for anything,for God's sake please let the authorities following this thread act for me.Pleaseee.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Operette(m): 6:39pm On Dec 11, 2012
I just registered now because I was viewing the post before as a guest. I've been getting scam emails from him. But Thank God today I just said let me google this mans mobile no. Lo and behold he is a scammer. I too would have fallen victim of this man trickery. Ah and his website is poorly designed too. No links to see the /whatever.html. He's scam no fall for him
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by surveyProf(m): 7:00pm On Dec 11, 2012
donziko: sorry bout that Prof,i don't browse free and mtn mb doesn't last me 2days even without downloading.Thanks for contributing to all these.

Hello, do you by any chance know if that Chibuzo Eze's gtb bank account is domicile in Enugu State and any information if he lives der?.... Let me know pls...
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by onatisi(m): 7:17pm On Dec 11, 2012
pls pls everyone lets help this guy bring this criminal to book , this is the only way all internet sellers or marketers can clear and clean their image , a lot of these fraudster have soiled and spoiled the image of many online marketers , it is up to you to help track down this scumbag called chibuzor and make him pay for his sins
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by doclek(m): 7:35pm On Dec 11, 2012
For the last time,Chibuzor Eze or what do they call you,I know u re still watching this trend.I know ur type.From day 1 this case started and u started defending ur self,I knew u were a fluke.As I said previously if by 48hrs u ve not return that money u won't see this coming Christmas as a free man.You might think it's a joke or threat.Just try and see.We have all ur info already.Donziko don't worry we ve closed down on him,if ur money is not returned by Thursday he will be rounded up.The guy is a nobody,ull see result soon
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by onatisi(m): 7:42pm On Dec 11, 2012
doclek: For the last time,Chibuzor Eze or what do they call you,I know u re still watching this trend.I know ur type.From day 1 this case started and u started defending ur self,I knew u were a fluke.As I said previously if by 48hrs u ve not return that money u won't see this coming Christmas as a free man.You might think it's a joke or threat.Just try and see.We have all ur info already.Donziko don't worry we ve closed down on him,if ur money is not returned by Thursday he will be rounded up.The guy is a nobody,ull see result soon
stop warning this guy and just pick him up, he doesn't want to pay any kobo , all this warning is turning into a joke somehow , sorry to say i know ppl mean to help but no need begging a criminal like this chibuzor,let all the begging be done when he is behind bars eating beans with swollen eyes and face after taking some serious bashing and beatings
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by donziko(m): 7:45pm On Dec 11, 2012
surveyProf:

Hello, do you by any chance know if that Chibuzo Eze's gtb bank account is domicile in Enugu State and any information if he lives der?.... Let me know pls...
i don't know that for sure sir but Gtbank is supposed to have the account of all their customers nationwide and abroad,so therefore it should be there,he told me he lived in Delta state.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by donziko(m): 7:47pm On Dec 11, 2012
Yes please...help me bring this criminal to Justice
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by onatisi(m): 7:48pm On Dec 11, 2012
donziko: Yes please...help me bring this criminal to Justice
dont worry he will be caught , keep praying ,by the grace of God he will be caught and he will pay all ur money
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Operette(m): 10:13pm On Dec 11, 2012
Hi my mail
I have been getting 2 different
questions
from my humble subscribers
since i started
this my laptop sale thing
Here are the 2 questions am
always asked:
==> How Do i receive the
Laptop when i pay?
==> How am i sure this is Real
& Not Scam?
Well, i will first of all answer
the question 1
After the successful
confirmation of your
payment in our account
We will then send your laptop
though a way-bill
Atleast most of you know what
way-bill is
It's just for me to go to a
transport company
i mean a Bus coming to your
state (Location)
I will register it with them, with
your name
and phone number, and the
driver will keep
communicating with you while
on his way, and
you will then have to meet the
driver at their
motor park as soon as he
confirm to you that
they've landed
This seem to be the fastest &
cheapest
way of delivery (Free Delivery)
We also Deliver Using FEDEX
Courier service
Though it takes up to 3 - 4 days
before your
parcel arrives your destination
And it attract a delivery Fee of
N1,500
Now to the second question
contrary to what you might
think, MY OFFER IS
NOT A FRAUD, As we have a
name to protect,
I run a company (Chibiz
Limited) Registered
Under The Nigeria Corporate
Affairs Commission
I have been able to build trust
with my
customers and have continued
to project
my business with Unshakable
Integrity in
a bid to build BIZ4NAIJA.INFO
as a brand
that exemplifies Trust, Integrity
and
unrivaled Customer Service.
The Main reason why my Uk
Items are these
cheap is because, we are trying
to Build a High List
of returning customers, in
order to boost our
sales when our yet to finalized
shop at computer
village Ikeja is lunched
I guess you've seen why our
items are cheap
They are 100% Real And
Genuine, so for those
who think "These items are too
cheap so it's
a scam" you better change your
thinking as
the current prize is for your
own good
You better take advantage of
this opportunity NOW!
The Prices of Our Uk Used
Laptop and Phones
will be re-instated to it's
normal price
so you have just this remaining
days of
the year to key into the Awuf
Price
Incase you have Not seen what
i have for you
this Xmas, click on the Link
Below Right away:
http://biz4naija.info/
giveaway.htm
I have some Assorted offer
there at a mouth
watering price, don't let this
Opportunity
pass you
http://biz4naija.info/
giveaway.htm
The Xmas Give-Away Offer
Closes On Wednesday
which is 12 Dec. 2012
So you Have Only 48hrs to get
any of our
Item of your choice at the Half
price it's
been sold in the market
Click Here Now: http://
biz4naija.info/giveaway.htm
I'm Committed to See you
succeed!
Chibuzor Eze

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (58)

Jeff Bezos And Lauren Sanchez Sex Chat Leaked, Led To His Crashed Marriage / See How Nigerians Treat The New Naira Notes (Photo) / Seven Places (not Bank) Where You Will Get Loan Without Collateral In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.