Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,361 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

SCAM ALERT!!!! ELORIDE aka Chibuzor Eze - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / SCAM ALERT!!!! ELORIDE aka Chibuzor Eze (8940 Views)

Arthur Eze, 71, Bowing To A 43-Year-Old Johnbosco Onunkwo (Photo) / Prince Arthur Eze Sprays Bride And Groom With Wads Of Cash (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

SCAM ALERT!!!! ELORIDE aka Chibuzor Eze by eloride: 8:35pm On May 01, 2015
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!! ELORIDE aka Chibuzor Eze by arbitrage: 1:23am On May 02, 2015
How far with the FedEx tracking number?
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!! ELORIDE aka Chibuzor Eze by eloride: 8:40am On May 02, 2015
arbitrage:

Will send all details to your email this evening
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!! ELORIDE aka Chibuzor Eze by arbitrage: 1:31pm On May 02, 2015
Thanks. Keep up the good work.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!! ELORIDE aka Chibuzor Eze by arbitrage: 7:27pm On May 03, 2015
eloride:

I am still waiting for the FedEx tracking number please.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!! ELORIDE aka Chibuzor Eze by michealbug: 8:34am On May 04, 2015
eloride:

hope u have sent the details cause you were here last by 7am and didnt reply.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!! ELORIDE aka Chibuzor Eze by michealbug: 8:45am On May 04, 2015
arbitrage:
@arbitrage it pains me to tell you this i have run a backgroung check on this guy and he is a FRAUD i swear
why did you transact with him.please send me a PM very important.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!! ELORIDE aka Chibuzor Eze by iliyande(m): 10:27am On May 04, 2015
michealbug:

@arbitrage it pains me to tell you this i have run a backgroung check on this guy and he is a FRAUD i swear

Tell us your story, please
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!! ELORIDE aka Chibuzor Eze by eloride: 12:01pm On May 04, 2015
michealbug:

FRAUD? what kind of nonsense is this?

what is fraud again ?

i won't waste my time trying to convince any1, i've ask all those who i helped to purchase one thing or the other to come here and testify
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!! ELORIDE aka Chibuzor Eze by eloride: 12:09pm On May 04, 2015
We can help you get anything you want in CHina and have it ship to Nigeria at affordable price

shoot me an email here cuttydessy@gmail.com
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!! ELORIDE aka Chibuzor Eze by michealbug: 1:40pm On May 04, 2015
eloride:

FRAUD? what kind of nonsense is this?

what is fraud again ?

i won't waste my time trying to convince any1, i've ask all those who i helped to purchase one thing or the other to come here and testify
na today testify ko magnify ni.
story for the gods....provide fedx tracking number to arbitrage na wahala ok prove me wrong let arbitrage come and testify he was able to track it am not talking of recieved now o,only track on fedx site

1 Like

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!! ELORIDE aka Chibuzor Eze by eloride: 1:58pm On May 04, 2015
michealbug:
na today testify ko magnify ni.
story for the gods....provide fedx tracking number to arbitrage na wahala ok prove me wrong let arbitrage come and testify he was able to track it am not talking of recieved now o,only track on fedx site

People who don't mind their business, na you i help order something?

i've sent his item, and pls stay away from business that doesn't concern you
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!! ELORIDE aka Chibuzor Eze by web2(m): 2:18pm On May 04, 2015
@michealbug kindly leave this man to handle @arbitrage issue, don't complicate issue for them, let's wait patiently let him deliver as he promise, mine took 3 weeks to before it got to my office, the guy is real as i earlier said, if not i would have been the first person to cast him, give him some time to fulfill orders

Regards
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!! ELORIDE aka Chibuzor Eze by arbitrage: 2:28pm On May 04, 2015
web2:
@michealbug kindly leave this man to handle @arbitrage issue, don't complicate issue for them, let's wait patiently let him deliver as he promise, mine took 3 weeks to before it got to my office, the guy is real as i earlier said, if not i would have been the first person to cast him, give him some time to fulfill orders

Regards

He told me that my FedEx shipping is 5-7 days, which hopefully will complete this week as today is the 4th working day after the Tuesday last week communication gap. I only wonder why he hasn't sent the tracking info he promised on Saturday.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!! ELORIDE aka Chibuzor Eze by michealbug: 2:47pm On May 04, 2015
arbitrage:

He told me that my FedEx shipping is 5-7 days, which hopefully will complete this week as today is the 4th working day after the Tuesday last week communication gap. I only wonder why he hasn't sent the tracking info he promised on Saturday.
@Arbitrage make i speak pigin ...i no go lie u oo e pain me your boy say you transacted with this guy cause he is a big FRAUD I SWEAR
i can smell scam 1million KM Away
even when i buy from local naija sites am giving tracking number right away na em this mofo eloride dey come challenge me and he has not provided tracking number since last week tuesday,SCAM eloride if you try rubbish with arbitrage na me go track you personally...WORD
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!! ELORIDE aka Chibuzor Eze by michealbug: 2:50pm On May 04, 2015
web2:

Regards
@web2 complicate what issues 339k na beans as a business man communication and transparency is key
but no be u go tell me matter that guy na scam.
Ok if he is real let him pass this my small test
SCAM ELORIDE you have been in china for 6 months paste you mobile number so i and arbitrage can CALL you.(a business man without even a phone number to reach)
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!! ELORIDE aka Chibuzor Eze by michealbug: 3:01pm On May 04, 2015
eloride:

People who don't mind their business, na you i help order something?

i've sent his item, and pls stay away from business that doesn't concern you
i should stay away from your scam then your sick
provide your china number on this forum lets see and call you.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!! ELORIDE aka Chibuzor Eze by Bobbieydeey: 4:01pm On May 04, 2015
Looooool baba don run
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!! ELORIDE aka Chibuzor Eze by michealbug: 5:18pm On May 04, 2015
Bobbieydeey:
Looooool baba don run
why en no go run en think say everybody na joner 4 nairaland en no know say e get men dem way don do CON work leave am.
Put your china phone number here make me i call you hear say you dey china for 6 months.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!! ELORIDE aka Chibuzor Eze by eloride: 6:17pm On May 04, 2015
@arbitrage details about your shipment has been forwarded to your email, pls confirm it, and pls be informed that i don't welcome this public transaction we are doing here

Thanks
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!! ELORIDE aka Chibuzor Eze by coputa(m): 6:48pm On May 04, 2015
eloride:
@arbitrage details about your shipment has been forwarded to your email, pls confirm it, and pls be informed that i don't welcome this public transaction we are doing here

Thanks
@eloride,i sent u a mail,but u didnt reply,about the safety matches stuff,is it only electronics u ship to nigeria.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!! ELORIDE aka Chibuzor Eze by dmoney247: 8:15pm On May 04, 2015
Abeg jor enough of all this, i hardly comment but this one i have to say my mind, don't do to what others won't do to you, i hate oppression

THIS MAN IS 100% REAL

The man helped me to purchase a Brand New PS4 500GB Console and i paid $400 for both the shipping and the game, it took 11 days before reaching me here in portharcourt, below is the picture of the item i received, if you live around Eleme area of portharcourt you can come and see it for yourself

Abeg make una free this man

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!! ELORIDE aka Chibuzor Eze by eloride: 8:21pm On May 04, 2015
coputa:
@eloride,i sent u a mail,but u didnt reply,about the safety matches stuff,is it only electronics u ship to nigeria.

Pls inbox me

thanks
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!! ELORIDE aka Chibuzor Eze by michealbug: 8:29pm On May 04, 2015
From all your post though you reg. 2012 your always in the defence of a scam...
Something is fishy
i gave the OP a simple test which is provide your customers with your PHONE NUMBER IN CHINA YOU HAVE STAYED FOR 6 MONTHS
2.ARBITRAGE SHOULD TRACK THE T.V AND TELL US simple

1 Like

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!! ELORIDE aka Chibuzor Eze by eloride: 8:42pm On May 04, 2015
HI GUYS, AM CURRENTLY HERE IN CHINA, I CAN HELP YOU CONFIRM PRICES OF ANY ITEMS HERE

I CAN HELP YOU SHOP FROM ANY CHINA WEBSITE INCLUDING ALIEXPRESS.COM AND DHGATE

IF YOU HAVE ANY SHOP ADDRESS YOU WANT ME TO CONFIRM THE AUTHENTICITY FOR YOU AM AVAILABLE 24/7

I CAN HELP YOU GET AND SHIP ITEMS AT A DISCOUNTED PRICE

MY PERCENTAGE IS VERY FAIR

GOT ANY DEAL FOR ME?

WRITE ME AN EMAIL: cuttydessy@gmail.com
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!! ELORIDE aka Chibuzor Eze by dav8id(m): 11:38pm On May 04, 2015
is like truelly @op is in china ooo grin grin ..i remember when @op want sell him music site for 20k and him even drop him phone number.abeg make una help me check that phone number weh dey in that screenshot if na china number coz me no sabi china phone number ooo

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!! ELORIDE aka Chibuzor Eze by dav8id(m): 11:43pm On May 04, 2015
if una observe wella una go see say na on 24,/04/15 read on that screenshot i show una. nkw @op sey him dey china for more than 6 months now abi i lia

to end this mata, make @op just drop us him china phone number abi
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!! ELORIDE aka Chibuzor Eze by dav8id(m): 11:58pm On May 04, 2015
anything here happen with this april why cant you guys check it here https://www.nairaland.com/2272572/want-sell-music-site-2000
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!! ELORIDE aka Chibuzor Eze by arbitrage: 1:09am On May 05, 2015
eloride:

Thanks

NOTED.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!! ELORIDE aka Chibuzor Eze by Copiousworld: 2:42am On May 05, 2015
OP, I think something is fishy with you post. I have lived and traveled around China~Asian countries for over 12yrs. From what i know, Chinese visa regulations will not permit you nor your family to live here for over 6months, unless you have a registered company here in China which is quite a chore routine. You are either an illegal immigrant here or you are operating from Nigeria.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!! ELORIDE aka Chibuzor Eze by michealbug: 4:25am On May 05, 2015
dav8id:
if una observe wella una go see say na on 24,/04/15 read on that screenshot i show una. nkw @op sey him dey china for more than 6 months now abi i lia

to end this mata, make @op just drop us him china phone number abi
@david i just love smart thinking people like you but with this i just found out that 80% of Nigerians are not really intelligent that aside
i dey beg OP since yesterday to drop your china phone number let me or abitrage of anyone her call till now he cant.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!! ELORIDE aka Chibuzor Eze by michealbug: 4:30am On May 05, 2015
Copiousworld:
OP, I think something is fishy with you post. I have lived and traveled around China~Asian countries for over 12yrs. From what i know, Chinese visa regulations will not permit you nor your family to live here for over 6months, unless you have a registered company here in China which is quite a chore routine. You are either an illegal immigrant here or you are operating from Nigeria.
dont mind him he thinks everyone is daft.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Two Filling Stations, Three Gas Plants Sanctioned By DPR In Delta / Why Do Nigerian Traders Frown When You Want To Buy Things On Credit? / My Debit Card Is Retained In Atm Machine.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.