Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,997 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. (83787 Views)

SCAM ALERT!!!! ELORIDE aka Chibuzor Eze / Chibuzor Eze vs Patrick Ogidi - a case of slander? (with evidence) / Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (58) (Go Down)

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Samchelsea(m): 6:57pm On Dec 14, 2012
Well done guys I've been following this post passionately cos I was once scammed though a little amount but it was painful as well and the worst part was that I couldn't do anything cos I didn't have the means to do so.
On the Issue of Chibuzor I just pray the law will catch up with him even though I feel that he has been in this "scamming" business for long and it would only take someone/people who are experts to get him and again I think he has informants cos I don't think anyhow "thief" will keep on scamming people openly without been caught
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by doclek(m): 9:29pm On Dec 14, 2012
Donziko(I'm sorry I ve been out of town) pls PM me ur mobile and other relevant contact,I'll need to confirm some info 4m u b4 we take action.And ull need to be on ground to make the case against this guy.And 4 dt Chibuzor guy,we shall see.For all the great nairalander who have assisted so far,we are about to round up the ole
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by adewasco2k(m): 9:36pm On Dec 14, 2012
Im sure the guy is somewhere trembling in fears grin
Nice one guys....i think we should hack down the site tho
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by doclek(m): 9:46pm On Dec 14, 2012
No need to hack down his site.I'm sure by the time his ordeal starts he'll pull them down himself.I'm taking this case very personal cos I was so upset at the way the idiot tried to fool us all.Don't worry,I'm on ground now.I'm sure by this time next week Chibuzor Eze or whatever he call himself would be behind bar.No matter who he knows he will know that 'power pass power'
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by lafad11(m): 10:39pm On Dec 14, 2012
You guys are really doing a great job. Let prove to him we are smarter than him.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by 3kay945(m): 11:39pm On Dec 14, 2012
chibuzor Eze is going down, just a matter of Time.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by donziko(m): 1:01am On Dec 15, 2012
adewasco2k: Im sure the guy is somewhere trembling in fears grin
welcome back sir,thank you very much for your profound efforts,sir i sent you a mail since i don't have yours,just reply the email then i'll send you my details.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by donziko(m): 1:02am On Dec 15, 2012
adewasco2k: Im sure the guy is somewhere trembling in fears grin
welcome back sir,thank you very much for your profound efforts,sir i sent you a mail since i don't have yours,just reply the email then i'll send you my details.thank you so very much
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Afunwa92: 11:58am On Dec 15, 2012
Chibuzor Eze haven't seen anything yet, he has scammed others but this one he will NEVER go unpunished, I must surely see to the root of this matter.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Dopefiend(m): 4:51pm On Dec 15, 2012
Nice work guys. I'm so impressed wit the 'one' spirit thing. It shows y'all got each oda's back nd dats d nairaland spirit! Donziko I must applaud u for ur steadfastness. The guy wil pay ur money nd also pay for inconveniences caused. It is well.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by onatisi(m): 4:58pm On Dec 15, 2012
pls donziko , u need to come to lagos and coordinate , let the pppl helping you at least see you for once . this is important .
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by surveyProf(m): 11:02am On Dec 16, 2012
Suggestion!
I understand dat there are one or two persons here in dis thread that works in GTB-bank, I will suggest dat the OP talk to him/her via pm and the person should be able to send the address, or branch were Chibuzor Eze's lives and openned his bank account, I know its against banking rules, but it should be done behind close doors, i.e. Pm......

1 Like

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by donziko(m): 3:25pm On Dec 16, 2012
please and please...Surveyprof just said...if you are the one,i beg you to Pm me,i don't particularly know who they are,please
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by donziko(m): 3:27pm On Dec 16, 2012
surveyProf: Suggestion!
I understand dat there are one or two persons here in dis thread that works in GTB-bank, I will suggest dat the OP talk to him/her via pm and the person should be able to send the address, or branch were Chibuzor Eze's lives and openned his bank account, I know its against banking rules, but it should be done behind close doors, i.e. Pm......
sir please can i have your contacts...email,number...
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by surveyProf(m): 7:52pm On Dec 16, 2012
donziko: sir please can i have your contacts...email,number...

Okay, just send me a PM here on NL and I will get back to u!!!
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by eleven(m): 9:35am On Dec 17, 2012
This thread is a thriller. I love the Nairaland team spirit deplayed here.

First trusting and giving both parties the benefit of doubt until they prove their cases beyond reasonable doubt.

The OP has so far proved his case beyond reasonable doubt as the truthful person in this case.

Please this should hit frontpage...I pray the scammer is apprehended as soon as possible to serve as deterant to other scammers in Nairaland.

Nice one guys...I love the team spirit and hope this target is achieved and the spirit sustained.

Thank you OP for refusing to be a sulking victim.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by WebSolutnX(m): 1:42pm On Dec 17, 2012
His Delta state address is "14, Kingsley Emu Street, Behind Fine Homes, Off Summit Road Asaba, Delta State.

@Donziko,
You can get the EFCC to block his account pending investigations.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by donziko(m): 2:06pm On Dec 17, 2012
Thanks guys for all your efforts,i really appreciate,in my church our pastor made a Prophesy that whatever the devil has stolen from us before the end of this year,we shall get it back!!I claim it,Please help me claim it ooh!

Please the Bankers in the house that Mr Surveyprof made mention about should please and please PM me so i could know who they are.

I've mailed Efcc a couple of times about everything,provided them with the information and evidences needed but up till this moment still no reply from them.
I think from where am standing that the only solution could be to Freeze Chibuzor Eze's account in Gtbank,that way he Wouldn't be able to access his funds even through ATM machines,then he will have to report to the bank for questioning, then maybe ,just maybe he would pay back my money.Don't know what to do anymore...
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Afunwa92: 2:13pm On Dec 17, 2012
We need more help to tackle this problem, any GTBank or EFCC staff should help.

Lets draw the attention of the moderators to add this on FRONT PAGE to enable others help on this matter and also to help fight fraud in our mother land Nigeria.

Front page plssssssssss
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by donziko(m): 2:22pm On Dec 17, 2012
Afunwa92: We need more help to tackle this problem, any GTBank or EFCC staff should help.

Lets draw the attention of the moderators to add this on FRONT PAGE to enable others help on this matter and also to help fight fraud in our mother land Nigeria.

Front page plssssssssss
yeah front page...Please how do we do that,putting this thread on the front page,someone please help out.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by biz4naija: 7:09pm On Dec 17, 2012
Well, i want to specially thank every one who took out their time to comment, criticize
and those who took out time to read through the Thread

I AM CHIBUZOR EZE

Am the one whose name is currently the topic for discussion

I want to first of all apologize for not being able to comment for
a long period of time, it's due to some circumstances beyond my control

But i thank God am right here.....

I want to tell who ever cares to listen that am innocent of all these claims

Am running a company Registered under the CAC, (Chibiz Limited)

I can not step so low as to scam any innocent Nigeria of their hard earn money

Am so confuse at what some few people are posting when they know nothing about
what transpired between myself and the poster

It baffles me that my absence from following this thread has made some few people
tag me a scammer

If the poster really claims i scammed him, why didn't he appeared at the seminar
i just concluded? Atleast to prove or to deal with me as he promised?

Why didn't he appear to meet me face 2 face to prove his claims?

Let me ask this question.....

Do scammers organize seminars?

Before some of you post your comments, you are expected to think before you carry out
any posting,

Some one posted a topic, accusing me of scamming him, and i gave a screen shoot of
my account statement, i expected you all to hear from before concluding that i am
a scammer, any one could have come up with a forge payment teller

I hereby appeal to every one here to desist from intruding into our issue
as i have decided to take it up with the poster,

I will not sit down and watch one bastard tarnish my image for no solid reason

The authorities are already working on it, as my attention was required this
morning at the office of one of the authority this poster reported to

I was told to go and settle with the poster and if he disgree to co-operate
with the settlement, i should get back to them

So i will advice every one here to keep off from this issue as it's been
handled by the authorities

I rest my case

Chibuzor Eze
CEO: Chibiz Limited
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Samchelsea(m): 7:43pm On Dec 17, 2012
Mr Man I don't believe your cock and bull story. so cos the guy has taken up the issue seriously then you now decide to make a re-appearance and then try and bully people here to stop commenting on the topic........You're just lucky that the OP doesn't have connection with army or police if not you would have vomiited the money by now.......RUBBISH!!
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Dopefiend(m): 7:53pm On Dec 17, 2012
biz4naija: Well, i want to specially thank every one who took out their time to comment, criticize

I AM CHIBUZOR EZE

It baffles me that my absence from following this thread has made some few people
tag me a scammer

If the poster really claims i scammed him, why didn't he appeared at the seminar

Before some of you post your comments, you are expected to think before you carry out
any posting,

Some one posted a topic, accusing me of scamming him, and i gave a screen shoot of
my account statement, i expected you all to hear from before concluding that i am

I rest my case

Chibuzor Eze

Stories that touch. Blah blah blah

Who is d said 'authority' d poster reported u 2 nd why ws d poster nt informed about ur supposed 'invitation'?

Did u explicitly invite the poster to d 'supposed' seminar u claim to have jst concluded nd he dint show up?

D poster claimed to have called u on the phone, and u guys had a deal dt u wud refund his money. True or not?

The acct statement u gave here also ws not the requested one.

What 'settlement' r u nw talkin about if u claim dese allegations r false?

Can u honestly answer these questions brah?

We r not kids here u knw. The poster's story checks out and I stil blv dat no one wud jst wake up one day and pick ur name/image to tarnish. Refund the guy's money nd save urself further embarassment brah. Peace

2 Likes

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by surveyProf(m): 8:00pm On Dec 17, 2012
biz4naija: Well, i want to specially thank every one who took out their time to comment, criticize

I AM CHIBUZOR EZE

tag me a scammer

any posting,

I rest my case

Chibuzor Eze

I dey laugh,....
Expect a counter reply frm me, bloody scammer!!!!
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Cwhyte(m): 8:26pm On Dec 17, 2012
biz4naija:
1. thats another lie cos u promised to stay off this thread
biz4naija: Well, am off this forum, i won't reply any post relating to this thread, thanks for tarnishing my image

biz4naija: Some one posted a topic, accusing me of scamming him, and i gave a screen shoot of
2. the screen shot u provided started from 20th,some might be cut off,we expected you to post a screen shot that will start from 19th and end 22nd.
biz4naija: I hereby appeal to every one here to desist from intruding into our issue
as i have decided to take it up with the poster
3. thats not possible, its our issue now. if the government cant help up to make Nigeria corruption free by caging people like you, then the good ones among us are ready to expose you.

biz4naija: The authorities are already working on it, as my attention was required this
morning
at the office of one of the authority this poster reported to.
4. Now that we are closing in on u. u decided to resurface again and claim the authorities already invited you but the poster is not aware of that. i guess thats another big lie of yours.
biz4naija: I was told to go and settle with the poster and if he disgree to co-operate
5.Settlements!!! i thought you claim to be innocent, dont decieve us brah. u are an inexperience scammer.
biz4naija: So i will advice every one here to keep off from this issue as it's been
6. we wont keep off until you returned what you stole or at least spend sometime behind bars.

5 Likes

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 17, 2012

I AM CHIBUZOR EZE

tag me a scammer

any posting,

I rest my case

Chibuzor Eze
This reply is the most childish and immature post that I have read on Nairaland in a long time.

And you call yourself an online marketer and a businessman yet you reply to an allegation against you in this manner.

Clearly you have something to hide.

And you are a shame to all honest people that do business on Nairaland.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by adewasco2k(m): 8:37pm On Dec 17, 2012
Now i know this dude is a scammer... the above poster took time to tackle you well...coz i can remember you said you wouldnt comment again....now you are apologizing for not commenting due to ish beyond you.
so? we should let which authority? the same authority you claim invited you which the guuy is not aware of?

i guess the smoke has finally gotten to the rat hiding in the hole.

no going back on this bro.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by ddestiny20(m): 8:44pm On Dec 17, 2012
@chibuzor, i advice just pay him back the money and the thread will be closed.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by biz4naija: 9:07pm On Dec 17, 2012
@virtuoso01 you are so stupid, how dare you call me a scammer

Who invited you here? If you claim am a scammer then proof it

If all of you like say what ever you want to say, am not moved

Even Ewen Chia who happens to be one of the most successful
internet marketer was also accused of being a scam

Same was Akin Alabi, if you think your calling or even posting
on the forum has an effect on me, then keep posting, after all
it's increasing the traffic to my site

The funny thing about this whole issue is that, one of you here
who is accusing me of being a scammer, actually paid 70k to my
account this afternoon for 2 blackberrys, which i actually sent
to him this evening

The more you talk about Chibuzor Eze, the more traffic i get
on my website, you can say what ever you want to say it's your
business

Do you think the efcc are dumb like you?

If you think you are strong enough, then go and freeze my account

I still stand on my ground that the Poster Never Paid a Dime to
my account, or you want me to refund somebody who forged a GTB Teller?

I just can't imagine how Nigerians can go to this length just to
tarnish the imagine of his fellow man

But am sorry to disappoint all you haters, it got no effect on my
business, if you can't site down and watch me progress, then take
a Map and Drive to hell

rubbi*sh
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 17, 2012
biz4naija: @virtuoso01 you are so stupid, how dare you call me a scammer

Who invited you here? If you claim am a scammer then proof it

If all of you like say what ever you want to say, am not moved

Even Ewen Chia who happens to be one of the most successful
internet marketer was also accused of being a scam

Same was Akin Alabi, if you think your calling or even posting
on the forum has an effect on me, then keep posting, after all
it's increasing the traffic to my site

The funny thing about this whole issue is that, one of you here
who is accusing me of being a scammer, actually paid 70k to my
account this afternoon for 2 blackberrys, which i actually sent
to him this evening

The more you talk about Chibuzor Eze, the more traffic i get
on my website, you can say what ever you want to say it's your
business

Do you think the efcc are dumb like you?

If you think you are strong enough, then go and freeze my account

I still stand on my ground that the Poster Never Paid a Dime to
my account, or you want me to refund somebody who forged a GTB Teller?

I just can't imagine how Nigerians can go to this length just to
tarnish the imagine of his fellow man

But am sorry to disappoint all you haters, it got no effect on my
business, if you can't site down and watch me progress, then take
a Map and Drive to hell

rubbi*sh
Instead of you to defend yourself and try to absolve yourself of the allegation made against you publicly, you are here trying to trade insults.

For your information I am also an online entrepreneur and have been following this thread from the very first minute.

If you are a serious business person and you are serious about redeeming yourself then there is a proper way of doing it and this is just not it.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Afunwa92: 9:39pm On Dec 17, 2012

I AM CHIBUZOR EZE

tag me a scammer

any posting,

I rest my case

Chibuzor Eze

Just laughing and thinking.........
Ask the highlighted text to Bright Esuike.

This is just the beginning.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by stagger: 9:42pm On Dec 17, 2012
This Chibuzor guy needs to have the wires pulled from his head. What sort of arrogance is this?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (58)

Jeff Bezos And Lauren Sanchez Sex Chat Leaked, Led To His Crashed Marriage / Seven Places (not Bank) Where You Will Get Loan Without Collateral In Nigeria / See How Nigerians Treat The New Naira Notes (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.