Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,806 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. (83823 Views)

SCAM ALERT!!!! ELORIDE aka Chibuzor Eze / Chibuzor Eze vs Patrick Ogidi - a case of slander? (with evidence) / Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (58) (Go Down)

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by baslone: 1:50pm On Dec 03, 2012
Hmmmmmmmmm
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by chyseth(m): 4:55pm On Dec 03, 2012
donziko: As am speaking to you guys now,i just left the branch of Gtbank where i sent the money here in kaduna.Like i said yesternight,this morning when i went to the bank,i went straight to customer care and told them what had happened,they asked for the deposite slip which i showed them.They then checked their system only for them to confirm that the "money is in the account" an account which belongs to Chibuzor.So now that the bank has confirmed that the money is in the account,what do we do,where do we go from here

i think at this point, the super mods on this site should issue a public statement requiring this biz guy or whatever his name is, to address this issue or face a life ban on this site.

we re all crying that this country is not safe for us and some are still making it more difficult to believe in this country. its just unfortunate
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by onatisi(m): 5:11pm On Dec 03, 2012
chyseth:

i think at this point, the super mods on this site should issue a public statement requiring this biz guy or whatever his name is, to address this issue or face a life ban on this site.

we re all crying that this country is not safe for us and some are still making it more difficult to believe in this country. its just unfortunate
there is nothing the super mods or whatever u call them can do in this matter,if u ban the seller id all he needs to do is just register another id.i keep saying it ,no online seller should be trusted on nl.since the case of one ajakaye in the auto section i have learnt this lesson,and i kept hammering this point too in the biz section when ppl started advertising lr.never send money to anyone u meet on nl without verifying the person address or whereabouts.back to this case the best thing this man can do is to trck this seller down through his bank account name ,his phone number and report the matter to the police .to be frank and candid the money and time that wil be spent in getting the criminal would be more than the disputed sum in mutiples
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by donziko(m): 7:19pm On Dec 03, 2012
thank you guys for that comment...whats baffling me most is the how can he say that he didn't receive any money from me when the bank used the same deposite slip i scanned on nl and told me that the money is in the account?!!!!!how!!!!is it possible for someone to delete something from his online account ?like when someone sends you money,you can be able to edit or delete that line..??!Please nl help me.how i wish any of you guys were here in kaduna,i would have taken you to the same branch of Gtbank and go to the same customer care with the same deposite slip all to prove that i've got no reason to risk my neck by tarnishing somebody's biz image with lies.If at this stage nothing more can be done,i leave it all to the greater judge of all matters on earth and in heaven,don't worry,he'll know how to judge it better on dat day.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Afunwa92: 7:23pm On Dec 03, 2012
donziko: As am speaking to you guys now,i just left the branch of Gtbank where i sent the money here in kaduna.Like i said yesternight,this morning when i went to the bank,i went straight to customer care and told them what had happened,they asked for the deposite slip which i showed them.They then checked their system only for them to confirm that the "money is in the account" an account which belongs to Chibuzor.So now that the bank has confirmed that the money is in the account,what do we do,where do we go from here

Hmm, this case is really tough.

We must surely get to the root of this matter, I don't come online but this case will make me to do so.

@Chibuzor better settle your case with this youngman, because I will not take it easy with any of you.

We need a video shot of your account as soon as possible, not screenshot because it can be edited with photoshop.

It's better you guys settle this issue as soon as possible, if I get involved in this issue, it will be a hell to any person involved in it, if this case follow me reach office.

@Chibuzor give us your own side of the story,about what Donziko confirmed today.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by dav8id(m): 8:02pm On Dec 03, 2012
@kingsale or whatever! Provid ur account screenshot as from 19th shape shape b4 i pass out my judgement. I dey una ,una the play
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by donziko(m): 10:39pm On Dec 03, 2012
if He will refund my money back,i wil in turn modify this post and delete the thread entirely,but if not,...so help me God!!!
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Zagala: 12:09am On Dec 04, 2012
Chizoba,you be igboman abi? I be igboman 2 please!! and please!!,if you know that you are with donziko's money refund it back to him or provide him the labtop.cos,wayo no dey pay,also remember "whatever you sow you must reap it" also remember "easy come easy go" you and i know that my brother.30k will not make you to become dangote this xmas,good reputation is better than money.so,my brother i beg you in the name of GOD, refund him his money and save your image.

3 Likes

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by onatisi(m): 1:06am On Dec 04, 2012
Zagala: Chizoba,you be igboman abi? I be igboman 2 please!! and please!!,if you know that you are with donziko's money refund it back to him or provide him the labtop.cos,wayo no dey pay,also remember "whatever you sow you must reap it" also remember "easy come easy go" you and i know that my brother.30k will not make you to become dangote this xmas,good reputation is better than money.so,my brother i beg you in the name of GOD, refund him his money and save your image.
you are preaching to a professional online fraudster to remember God ,na wah for u ooooo

3 Likes

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Chrisvicmall: 1:55am On Dec 04, 2012
Chibuzor, if you are guilty of the case you are accused of, please each time you point an accusing finger on the government or anyone about the the bad situation of Nigeria, please note that you are among the culprits. You make internet online business look bad in Nigeria. The things you did is not smartness rather it is stupidity. You play with trust someone has on you. Why do you have to look on short terms. Why not focus on the long terms. Please try to be a good law abiding citizen by not causing pains on your fellow human being.

Please if you are not guilty, clear your name and rectify the issue with the buyer. Keeping quiet makes you look bad. Either reply to the post or discuss the matter with the accuser in private. Put yourself in the buyer's position and tell me if you will feel good if it happens to you. Imagine having issue with your bank account and you went to the bank and all they can tell you is that they won't reply to your complain because they find you irritating, tell me will you feel happy? Will you thank them for such response? Let's not do to others what we don't want them to do unto us.

1 Like

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Nobody: 6:45am On Dec 04, 2012
I am sorry but the facts already speaks for itself.

This guy is a fraudster and a very pompous one at that.

I have been reading this thread from the begining and the conclusion is clear, This is the sort of character that spoils the name of every online sellers.

I will advice the OP to start to take any step that he deems fit to take so as to bring this fraudster to justice.

1 Like

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Afunwa92: 6:50am On Dec 04, 2012
Chrisvicmall: Chibuzor, if you are guilty of the case you are accused of, please each time you point an accusing finger on the government or anyone about the the bad situation of Nigeria, please note that you are among the culprits. You make internet online business look bad in Nigeria. The things you did is not smartness rather it is stupidity. You play with trust someone has on you. Why do you have to look on short terms. Why not focus on the long terms. Please try to be a good law abiding citizen by not causing pains on your fellow human being.

Please if you are not guilty, clear your name and rectify the issue with the buyer. Keeping quiet makes you look bad. Either reply to the post or discuss the matter with the accuser in private. Put yourself in the buyer's position and tell me if you will feel good if it happens to you. Imagine having issue with your bank account and you went to the bank and all they can tell you is that they won't reply to your complain because they find you irritating, tell me will you feel happy? Will you thank them for such response? Let's not do to others what we don't want them to do unto us.

I don't know why all this, why begging for what is right, I will be given them 96 hours (4 days) to settle this issue, otherwise somebody won't enjoy this Xmas period in good condition.

@Donziko and Chibuzor/kingsale am just trying to be good this time around, just trying to make peace but if the stipulated time ends and this topic still exist that is when two of you will have my questions to answer anywhere you are invited.

I rest for case for now till the next 96 hours I will come online.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Afunwa92: 6:53am On Dec 04, 2012
virtuoso01: I am sorry but the facts already speaks for itself.

This guy is a fraudster and a very pompous one at that.

I have been reading this thread from the begining and the conclusion is clear, This is the sort of character that spoils the name of every online sellers.

I will advice the OP to start to take any step that he deems fit to take so as to bring this fraudster to justice.

That isn't a problem at all.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by onatisi(m): 7:36am On Dec 04, 2012
the bottom line is99.99999999999999% of online sellers here on nl are fake and scammers,from the auto section to biz nd now lr resellers.i will nd can never do any transaction with someone i meet on nl wthout seeing the person.
op,let this be a lesson to u,even ppl u meet face to face in nigeria stil dupe pp how much more someone u havent even met,all u hve is his phone number bank acc number and yet u sent to him ,to me that is complete fooolishness,i am sorry to be harsh,pls do pardon me for my hrsh words.next time anyone asks u to send him money without meeting u run.i wnted to buy 600lr two months ago and all the ppl caiming to be resellers of lr on this site declined and refused to meet me YET they wnted me to send the money to them,one even said if i send haf payment he wil send me the full quntity i want then i will pay the rest,can u see how desperate he was.
to this online scammer called chibuzor or whatever his name is ,you are not as smart as u claim to be ,your arse is open and u can be easily apprehended and punished i wont like to expose ur looopholes to u,continue living the fool paradise security you think u have .by the time u are caught u will realise u are the dumbest scammer in the whole entire world

2 Likes

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by princewell: 9:02am On Dec 04, 2012

A banker will never confirm whether money is in a third persons account, they will only confirm whether it was posted or not. Gets ur facts right.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by baslone: 9:36am On Dec 04, 2012
Ethically yes! Practically, post your GTB account number below and get your account balance.

1 Like

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by legalwealth(m): 9:41am On Dec 04, 2012
onatisi: the bottom line is99.99999999999999% of online sellers here on nl are fake and scammers,from the auto section to biz nd now lr resellers.i will nd can never do any transaction with someone i meet on nl wthout seeing the person.
op,let this be a lesson to u,even ppl u meet face to face in nigeria stil dupe pp how much more someone u havent even met,all u hve is his phone number bank acc number and yet u sent to him ,to me that is complete fooolishness,i am sorry to be harsh,pls do pardon me for my hrsh words.next time anyone asks u to send him money without meeting u run.i wnted to buy 600lr two months ago and all the ppl caiming to be resellers of lr on this site declined and refused to meet me YET they wnted me to send the money to them,one even said if i send haf payment he wil send me the full quntity i want then i will pay the rest,can u see how desperate he was.
to this online scammer called chibuzor or whatever his name is ,you are not as smart as u claim to be ,your arse is open and u can be easily apprehended and punished i wont like to expose ur looopholes to u,continue living the fool paradise security you think u have .by the time u are caught u will realise u are the dumbest scammer in the whole entire world

Enough of this your generalistic words and watch your mouth man.

Don't generalize and conclude that all online sellers are scammers.

I've at least funded $5,000 LR and over $1,500 of PayPal cash for my Doctor client in Lagos who has never seen me before other than my webpage and he never for once regretted it and so many other clients.

1 Like

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by onatisi(m): 10:02am On Dec 04, 2012
legalwealth:

Enough of this your generalistic words and watch your mouth man.

Don't generalize and conclude that all online sellers are scammers.

I've at least funded $5,000 LR and over $1,500 of PayPal cash for my Doctor client in Lagos who has never seen me before other than my webpage and he never for once regretted it and so many other clients.
who cares whether u have fund 1million lr or u fund fashola lr account?did i ask u to tell me all that?,as far as i am concerned all u online sellers on this site are scammers nd theives ,oleee ,barawos.
one person is enough to spoil the name of 10000 ppl,so keep ur flambouyant lr and paypal account to urself and stop advertising urself

9 Likes

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by foxychio(f): 10:06am On Dec 04, 2012
If You Have Not Join Yet, Don't wait the next minute

I need only but 30 people from any part of the world that will like to start a
PERFUME MANUFACTURING BUSINESS. I will give them the training and at the same time
grant them the link and access on how to obtain an INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS TRADE MARK.

This is a one time OFFER and it may not come again. This is a business you can start with a
very low capital and it will make you huge income.

Don't wait the next second, Order Your Packages with
LOTS of BONUS @ http://www.body-treasure.com/

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by nice247(m): 10:13am On Dec 04, 2012
princewell:

A banker will never confirm whether money is in a third persons account, they will only confirm whether it was posted or not. Gets ur facts right.
if u no get sumtin else to say, just keep calm,mr bank Manager.

1 Like

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by legalwealth(m): 10:18am On Dec 04, 2012
onatisi:
who cares whether u have fund 1million lr or u fund fashola lr account?did i ask u to tell me all that?,as far as i am concerned all u online sellers on this site are scammers nd theives ,oleee ,barawos.
one person is enough to spoil the name of 10000 ppl,so keep ur flambouyant lr and paypal account to urself and stop advertising urself

Oh boy!Warn yourself and be very careful the way you generalise people and the qualities that you are using else you will surely find yourself in trouble and finally learn your lesson in the hard way.

Anyone that must have been scammed in here on nairaland is a greedy person who will eventually meet scammers.

You want to buy LR at N140 per dollar when the big and legitimate players in LR funding are doing for N170 above.

Greed...

Note also that some buyers are as well scammers as I've seen enough saying:
"I've made payment" whereas they didn't.

1 Like

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by legalwealth(m): 10:24am On Dec 04, 2012
foxychio: If You Have Not Join Yet, Don't wait the next minute

I need only but 30 people from any part of the world that will like to start a
PERFUME MANUFACTURING BUSINESS. I will give them the training and at the same time
grant them the link and access on how to obtain an INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS TRADE MARK.

This is a one time OFFER and it may not come again. This is a business you can start with a
very low capital and it will make you huge income.

Don't wait the next second, Order Your Packages with
LOTS of BONUS @ http://www.body-treasure.com/

Pack welll man.
This is PLR package that have been lying fallow in my hard disk since 2009 and more so,what does this have to do with what we are saying in here?
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by onatisi(m): 10:39am On Dec 04, 2012
legalwealth:

Oh boy!Warn yourself and be very careful the way you generalise people and the qualities that you are using else you will surely find yourself in trouble and finally learn your lesson in the hard way.

Anyone that must have been scammed in here on nairaland is a greedy person who will eventually meet scammers.

You want to buy LR at N140 per dollar when the big and legitimate players in LR funding are doing for N170 above.

Greed...

Note also that some buyers are as well scammers as I've seen enough saying:
"I've made payment" whereas they didn't.
shut up,fooooool,infact it is no longer 99.9% it is 1000% all u online sellers on this site YOU ARE ROGUES AND THEIEVE,SCAMMERS AND 419,INCLUDING YOU.OLE.who the hell do u think u are ,bloooody ediot

7 Likes

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by legalwealth(m): 10:49am On Dec 04, 2012
onatisi:
shut up,fooooool,infact it is no longer 99.9% it is 1000% all u online sellers on this site YOU ARE ROGUES AND THEIEVE,SCAMMERS AND 419,INCLUDING YOU.OLE.who the hell do u think u are ,bloooody ediot

I don't blame YOU victim of circumstances,mistake of her mother's womb and a lack of home training fool cuz if you were trained,you will know how to address people in public and even generalise people.

Was it me that that send you to be greedy and get scammed and by the way,
how many of your family members have I ever scammed for you to be calling all your family members all sort of names.

May you perish in hell with what you've just said.

6 Likes

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by onatisi(m): 10:59am On Dec 04, 2012
legalwealth:

I don't blame YOU victim of circumstances,mistake of her mother's womb and a lack of home training fool cuz if you were trained,you will know how to address people in public and even generalise people.

Was it me that that send you to be greedy and get scammed and by the way,
how many of your family members have I ever scammed for you to be calling all your family members all sort of names.

May you perish in hell with what you've just said.
so this is ur best shot?all the threats you hve been issuing ,this is it abi?cheap ediotic insult,that lacks common sense.infact u just wasted my time ,from ur responses i can deduce how old u are i shouldnt hve wasted my space and time on u

1 Like

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by legalwealth(m): 11:13am On Dec 04, 2012
onatisi:
so this is ur best shot?all the threats you hve been issuing ,this is it abi?cheap ediotic insult,that lacks common sense.infact u just wasted my time ,from ur responses i can deduce how old u are i shouldnt hve wasted my space and time on u

Silence is now the best answer for a fool like YOU I'm sure.

Go get a life and who knows if you are the real scammer on nairaland trying to claim innocense since this thread touches you.

I will be a fool wasting my time replying you.
Go and get a life...
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Goldbrooks: 11:33am On Dec 04, 2012
Why is Chibuzo Eze not replying by posting a transaction log on his account from 19th to 21st as a proof that he is innocent? That will at least go a long way to clear his name. Else he could as well be labelled a scammer - Simple.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by onatisi(m): 12:42pm On Dec 04, 2012
Goldbrooks: Why is Chibuzo Eze not replying by posting a transaction log on his account from 19th to 21st as a proof that he is innocent? That will at least go a long way to clear his name. Else he could as well be labelled a scammer - Simple.
scammers dont give a damm about bad name ,their tag name is already bad.i will advice the buyer to TAKE ANY STEP NECESSARY TO GET HIS MONEY BACK.there is little or nothing seun or the mods here can do.this is the hard fact.

1 Like

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by donziko(m): 1:14pm On Dec 04, 2012
guys guys guys..........ive already given him 24hrs to refund my money...and i think he will of a neccessity do just that...even though he is not replying the thread,am very sure he is watvhing it all.When i said i left him to God,.....,God in turn whispered to me saying..."Only the violent taketh it by force".He will pay me back 100% fold.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by jacky101: 1:55pm On Dec 04, 2012
@donziko, don't mind d@ Eze Chibuzo coz am very sure he knows abt d money u paid into his account, he made me suspect of him tellin lies wen he said his not replyin anymore questions again, if u r very sure of Ur claim dat u didn't receive money frm Ur bank y dint u scan d date frm 19-20th of d day d payer paid into your account? Ole! Wat can we do to stop people from bein scammed on diz foruum......haba!! Diz is becomin to much.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Welder(m): 2:38pm On Dec 04, 2012
princewell:

Thats a lie Mr Microfinance banker, why wont the bank confirm that funds are in the supposed beneficiary's account? For your mind na, you don make sense with this thrash, you call post. Berra go learn banking properly!

@OP,
I sympathise with you, i was actually surprised with the kind of statements the fraud kept spilling, he was supposed to provide screenshot of statement from a prior date to a later date. Just take any (including spiritual)action possible against him, some people are just no good.

1 Like

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by princewell: 4:37pm On Dec 04, 2012
Welder:

Thats a lie Mr Microfinance banker, why wont the bank confirm that funds are in the supposed beneficiary's account? For your mind na, you don make sense with this thrash, you call post. Berra go learn banking properly!

@OP,
I sympathise with you, i was actually surprised with the kind of statements the fraud kept spilling, he was supposed to provide screenshot of statement from a prior date to a later date. Just take any (including spiritual)action possible against him, some people are just no good.

I dont know why a welder should talk when intelligent minds are talking. This is not a thread for a mind with NATIVE INDUCED INTELLIGENCE. So, if i were you, i will go look for a girl to impregnate rather than hang out you. STUPID! Am sorry if my comment gets you depressed.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (58)

Jeff Bezos And Lauren Sanchez Sex Chat Leaked, Led To His Crashed Marriage / See How Nigerians Treat The New Naira Notes (Photo) / Seven Places (not Bank) Where You Will Get Loan Without Collateral In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.