Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,858 members, 7,956,236 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:17 AM

SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. - Business (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. (84978 Views)

SCAM ALERT!!!! ELORIDE aka Chibuzor Eze / Chibuzor Eze vs Patrick Ogidi - a case of slander? (with evidence) / Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (Go Down)

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by lovelyifecious(f): 8:19pm On Dec 24, 2012
We don't! Gbam. Can 2 pple form tellers against 1 person Come on put on ur thinkin cap!
Super1759: @surveyprof, I think you are biased. 1st his ban was frm 4.13pm to 5.31pm. But he was online since morining. So indirectly are you saying you don't believe my finding?
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by dejiariyo1: 8:26pm On Dec 24, 2012
Lol Super1759 is part of chibuzor's team and i know most people on here know that already... check the way Chibuzor has been typing on this thread and read Super1759 posts as well. I believe Gbolade's story, I need Chibuzor to come online to defend himself rather than paying this dimwit to protect his damaged reputation.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 24, 2012
First payment was on d 19th and second 21st
Super1759: your payment was on 21st not 20th,I don't know what you are saying.
You know why I am strong on you? Because I am the only one who has a diff perspecptive from others. Listen teller is very easy to forger. We all did it in sch. Forger sch fees tellers,stamped by the bank, forger house rent tellers stamped by the bank. You need more evidence. You said you went to the police(that should be in kwara) and uptil now.you haven't told us whatsup. So you are acting alone or what?
I still stand on this, chibuzor is a rogue,a scammer and they are many on nairaland. He needs to be executed..I am suprise of all nairalnders and how viral this case have gone, none of you could go 2 gtb to confirm or even a gtb staff. We all have close pals and even account holders,place calls,ask them to check this for you.am sure before 27th or 28th the truth will surface.if am making error here, so be it,am jus saying my mind
e-mail I sent to him was before the wed the 19th which was preciesly on Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 8:16 PM,and he replied me Dec 17, 2012 at 9:20 PM prior our transaction which was on the 19th of my first payment of 55k which he confirmed . while the other 40k was on the 21st which was on fri. His excuse was dat he was unable to forward my items due to his seminar and travelling back to the east as he told me on phone. Our conversation on friday morning before I made d payment which I remember very well and I quote 'pls try and pay early this morning so that the 4items would touch your hand before the day runs out'. If you really want a comfirmation I think airtel would have a record of our conversation on their data base that is for sure.

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Joeblis(m): 8:38pm On Dec 24, 2012
Merry christmas guys....HOHOHO
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by claremont(m): 8:40pm On Dec 24, 2012
eleven: @ Super1759,

I think you are taking the issue personal and I can understand how you feel. Its expected.

@Surveyprof have been fair so far and I can tell you its not easy for him also.

Your report might not be wrong and judging from the way you went about your investigation...I do not expect you to have documentary evidence because its a covert operation using your personal relationship with a GT staff who bent his employers policy.

Unfortunately the intrigues and twists here have made it more difficult for anyone to believe any reports based on words of mouth without scanned evidence. Its highly sensitive in here.

I understand your explanations on fake tellers...Fictitious teller...I can write a book on my past investigations of fictitious tellers and cashiers issues...so many cases.

So far Gbolade and the 14k guy cases are still on based on their teller evidence and so far Chibuzor's continued silence on their complains further proves their accusations right as silence means acceptance in law

You have played your part nicely by reporting your findings and I think you should not be bothered if we believe your reports or not...I as a person appreciates your efforts
Seconded!
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by lovelyifecious(f): 8:41pm On Dec 24, 2012
True talk pal! U r a good nairalander
brown3: pls guyz let help this guy, if possible get this chibuzor of a guy arested, this d only way we can chase other scamers out of nairaland. because nobody knows who is going to be nest victim, it can be ur brother, ur sister, ur friend or ur love once but if we fish him out and get him locked up, other potencial scamers wil be on d run. Pls am apealing 95k no be akara moni o.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by beebop(f): 8:45pm On Dec 24, 2012
Super1759: Listen teller is very easy to forger. We all did it in sch. Forger sch fees tellers,stamped by the bank, forger house rent tellers stamped by the bank. Y

Clearly you must have attended scamming school and not regular school.

1 Like

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by eleven(m): 8:47pm On Dec 24, 2012
mrkels:
Guy , you want update right? They said you were an accomplice to chibuzor eze...
And yes donziko is back online!!!

I am so sorry man...can't stop laughing at this your comment...its so funny

The heat in this place have turned every commentator to a possible suspect...the twists, intrigues, drama and supense have turned every contributor to actors and actresses in this movie...May GOD lead us successfully to the end of all this drama
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by GeneralGaricks: 8:48pm On Dec 24, 2012
adorable29: Dis is like one of those novels u jus don't wan t to drop even tho u have exams d next day! Quite interesting nd d real Nigerian spirit of standing up 4 d oppressed is in display here! Proud to b a Nigerian! Surveyprof, will you marry me?!kiss

Yes i will. Did you see why ladies shouldnt comment on this thread

The other time one lady was admiring the handsome looks of the criminal/scammer and now a marriage proposal. Chai. Umu nwanyi!
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by kalufelix(m): 8:49pm On Dec 24, 2012
Ikoniko: to realy comfirm if its Donziko, am from abejukolo n right now my dad, elder brother, cousin r there for d christmas. Donziko can u go to my family compound? Its beside ojogbene (king's palace)
buhahahahahahahahahaha....
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by onatisi(m): 8:57pm On Dec 24, 2012
this is the reason i said i wasnt going to get involve in any other case than donziko,with all these twists and lies, well good luck to all.
but believe me chibuzor will not respond to this thread again , and this is likely to be my final contribution too, let gbolade go to the police and make an official complain , what about the 14k guy ?he too has ran away ?we must not rule out conspiracy here , but let all parties present their tellers to the law enforcement agencies , they will find out who is lying , unlike the donziko case which was straightforward , all the remaining cases coming up are not.
chibzor has gone through tremendous pressure latly and most likely he has been advised not to say anything again that with that the whole thing will die a natural death, and i can see that there has been a change in the attacking method been deployed against chibuzor , unlike donziko case where ppl were attacking chibuzor with fury, now ppl are stylishly begging or trying to cajole him to at least make a comment.
gbolade , you said you went to the police , what was the outcome?have you opened a case or complain against chibuzor ?i advised you yesterday to come to Lagos , i don't think you want to anyway?
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by lovelyifecious(f): 8:58pm On Dec 24, 2012
Thirded angry
claremont:
Seconded!
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by obiscolly(m): 8:59pm On Dec 24, 2012
mrkels:
Guy , you want update right? They said you were an accomplice to chibuzor eze...
And yes donziko is back online!!!
Well i'm glad he's back online. I'm not surprised, this is naija where a someone only trying to help might end up becoming a victim of circumstance. As for my absence, my BIS expired over the weekend and couldn't withdraw till today to reactivate.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by GeneralGaricks: 8:59pm On Dec 24, 2012
FXKing2012:

Hi, hope u saw my email

No i didnt sir. Meet her in the romance section. Hehehe
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by onatisi(m): 9:00pm On Dec 24, 2012
on the issue of donziko, well it is 50/50,it is possible it is donziko we have been talking to and it is possible it isnt donziko, but i will take the positive 50% that donziko is the one i spoke to , matter die
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by austinsmat(m): 9:02pm On Dec 24, 2012
It seem that EZE is recruiting his gang member too put confusions everywhere how can somebody be defending a scammer,if he feels that somebody is accusing him let him come out and defend himself pls
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by onatisi(m): 9:03pm On Dec 24, 2012
General Garicks:

Yes i will. Did you see why ladies shouldnt comment on this thread

The other time one lady was admiring the handsome looks of the criminal/scammer and now a marriage proposal. Chai. Umu nwanyi!
well thank you , me and agbgift together now and she is teaching me azonto dance steps with kukere music . dont get jealous my guy .it is just my luck
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Enenu1(f): 9:06pm On Dec 24, 2012
surveyProf: Hello,

There was someone dat did promise earlier in the day to help check Chibuzor Eze's account if actually Gboladepaul and co's money is in der, via his/her friend working with GTB-bank, what was your result of ur findings? Chibuzor Eze is still claiming not to hv received the money.

dat Gbolade guy actually in 55k n 40k into Eze's acct on searate days respectively bt really dont hav an evidence ryt nw
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by lovelyifecious(f): 9:08pm On Dec 24, 2012
But let's get soometin strait here: a major observation::: shebi sum1 said Gbolade was sent a mini laptop, dis means definitely dat HE RECEIVED D PAYMENT.... I stand to be corrected

2 Likes

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by GeneralGaricks: 9:08pm On Dec 24, 2012
jelilibarber: Qoute from biz4naija:

if you are not insane you should know donziko was not a nairaland fan, just joined nairaland Nov. 13, and it was because he wanted to tell the public what transpired between myself and him that was why he registered, so mind what you say, so your mouth won't land you where your pocket can't bring you from

You all requested i refund his 30k and i did, so what's my business with him?

Abeg watch your tongue

Guy u no get shame + sense at all.

The scammer sounds too illiterate. His approach is mannerless.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by lovelyifecious(f): 9:10pm On Dec 24, 2012
God bless U for standing up for justice!!! I no talk am?
'Enenu':

dat Gbolade guy actually in 55k n 40k into Eze's acct on searate days respectively bt really dont hav an evidence ryt nw
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by ImpactWorld(m): 9:10pm On Dec 24, 2012
I read d entire thread of 55 pages over 10hrs.
Initially, like everyone else, I flowed with d suspense. Then came d turns & twists.
Finally, all my intuitive mind can tell me now is:

This whole issue/thread is staged. The chances are over 80%. A very good movie I must say
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by DANILSA(m): 9:14pm On Dec 24, 2012
onatisi:
well thank you , me and agbgift together now and she is teaching me azonto dance steps with kukere music . dont get jealous my guy .it is just my luck
HOW COME YOU ALLOWED A WOMAN TO DIVERT UR ATTENTION shocked FROM INVESTIGATION TO LOVIGATION grin grin grin POWER OF A WOMAN
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by onatisi(m): 9:19pm On Dec 24, 2012
DANILSA: HOW COME YOU ALLOWED A WOMAN TO DIVERT UR ATTENTION shocked FROM INVESTIGATION TO LOVIGATION grin grin grin POWER OF A WOMAN
my dear friend i have stated it almost 10 times , i am only interested in donziko case , any other victim should go to the police and follow it up, if you think chibuzor will pay 95k just like that without real real hot pressure from the police , then you will have to pray hard.
secondly , the gbolada story and matter is getting too messy and complicated , too many ppl are coming in with various twist and accusations so the best thing is just to watch , and by the way agbgift say i should wish u a merry xmas

1 Like

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by surveyProf(m): 9:20pm On Dec 24, 2012
lovely ifecious: But let's get soometin strait here: a major observation::: shebi sum1 said Gbolade was sent a mini laptop, dis means definitely dat HE RECEIVED D PAYMENT.... I stand to be corrected

Gboladepaul, according to him never never received any mini-laptop frm Chibuzor Eze, dis was coming frm one of Chibuzor's men earlier in the day!

2 Likes

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by surveyProf(m): 9:21pm On Dec 24, 2012
Chibuzor Eze is on the line!
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by DANILSA(m): 9:26pm On Dec 24, 2012
I DEMAND THIS GUY BE WATCHED CLOSELY DMONEY247
Boss thanks for your good work

You see how human beings could be this heartless,

THE MODERATORS AND ADMINS NEED TO APOLOGIZE TO THIS CHIBUZOR OF A GUY, FOR NOT CONFIRMING ALLEGATIONS BEFORE SENDING THE THREAD TO THE FRONT PAGE

If not God go purn*ish all of una

surveyProf:
Hello
From your write-up, we can not really base our focus on a third party, who claimed to hv called Chibuzor Eze and he now confirmed to him/her that he did send a mini laptop to Gboladepaul, this is all lies, he Chibuzor Eze never sent any mini-laptop to Gboladepaul, if he had done so, I see no reason while he will not be able to meansure it himself, becos Chibuzor Eze frm search carried out has logged into this business section/ thread today for like 4 times, and frm his previous update on Donziko's case he normal tell us the lastest happening him self n not frm third party.

I will want to say Chibuzor Eze is looking for serious trouble here, dat will affect his entire family members, i.e if he does not come out straight by 28th December 2012.

well, i don't know chibuzor neither do i know gbolade, but i will suggest we close this thread concerning donziko and start a new one for gbolade if it's true that both of them have an unfinished biz, surveyprof you don try, but i for suggest we end this thread, because it's no longer making sense at it was at the beginning

Man that's not fair, some one else's name is at stake here, mod close this thread
ADMIN MATA DON END, CLOSE THIS TOPIC BEFORE SOME PEOPLE GO START TO DEY CAUSE CONFUSION HERE

I think those who accused chibuzor for murdering donziko should better go on their kneels & apologize, the guy is innocent of your claims, atleast the guy don refund the 30k, abeg mod make una die this mata

for gbolade, you better go settle with chibuzor because i can see you no longer comment and he never responded to your claims, i suggest make you go settle with am, you know wetin una agree before you come here

That's my judgment.....case close
[b]
[/b]ADMIN CLOSE THIS THREAD!!!!!

(Follow This Member)

Send E-Mail Message To dmoney247

Time registered: September 06, 2012

Time spent online: 3 hours & 22 minutes

View Dmoney247's posts (cool | View Dmoney247's topics (2
)
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by rexfada(m): 9:28pm On Dec 24, 2012
onatisi: this is the reason i said i wasnt going to get involve in any other case than donziko,with all these twists and lies, well good luck to all.
but believe me chibuzor will not respond to this thread again , and this is likely to be my final contribution too, let gbolade go to the police and make an official complain , what about the 14k guy ?he too has ran away ?we must not rule out conspiracy here , but let all parties present their tellers to the law enforcement agencies , they will find out who is lying , unlike the donziko case which was straightforward , all the remaining cases coming up are not.
chibzor has gone through tremendous pressure latly and most likely he has been advised not to say anything again that with that the whole thing will die a natural death, and i can see that there has been a change in the attacking method been deployed against chibuzor , unlike donziko case where ppl were attacking chibuzor with fury, now ppl are stylishly begging or trying to cajole him to at least make a comment.
gbolade , you said you went to the police , what was the outcome?have you opened a case or complain against chibuzor ?i advised you yesterday to come to Lagos , i don't think you want to anyway?
I didn't run away to anywhere bro. Av dropped my evidence-I think If u go back to page 25 or 26 u'll see my evidence- Am mute cos the Chibuzor guy has not come out to debunk the fact that my bro paid 14k to his gtbank account
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by onatisi(m): 9:35pm On Dec 24, 2012
rexfada: I didn't run away to anywhere bro. Av dropped my evidence-I think If u go back to page 25 or 26 u'll see my evidence- Am mute cos the Chibuzor guy has not come out to debunk the fact that my bro didn't pay 14k to his gtbank account
my guy , i really feel ur pains but chibuzor will not say anything again , not after we have called him a kidnapper and murderer, your best bet is the law enforcement agencies but unfortunately you live in ph, and the money is 14k.that is why i don't know what to say.alternatively you can team up with gbolade , he stays in the west , let him lodge an official complain, the police will demand to see all these tellers , then they wil invite or arrest chibuzor but if you are waiting for chibuzor to yield to any pressure, then you need to pray very hard , i am sorry i am saying all these . pls do pardon me but that is the plain truth. as you can see chibuzor has not said anything for the past 5 hrs
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by tayoccu(m): 9:41pm On Dec 24, 2012
Super1759: dear nairalanders, at this I take my leave,never to comment again but will often visit. I am on nairaland 48hrs.
It is unfortunate that the people am working with suddenly turned aginst me cos of what I saw. My greatest mistake was going to the bank. However,I stand to be corrected be careful before nailling anyone.
Chibuzor is a scammer and so are many here on nairaland.
If you have your ways to know the truth,please do as for me don is ok, I am ok. No fight henceforth
Please provide evidence to show that you didn't cook ur "findings"
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 24, 2012
Good to finally see that donzoko is alive.

Now I'm outta here

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58)

Bernard Arnault Replaces Bill Gates As World’s Second Richest Man / What's Happening On The Lekki Axis? / Sayyu Dantata Flying His $2m Helicopter To His Office (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.