Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,801 members, 7,851,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:49 AM

Mr Nairaland Dec 2012. *nominations* - Romance (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mr Nairaland Dec 2012. *nominations* (64329 Views)

Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 / Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 1 / Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Nairaland Dec 2012. *nominations* by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 03, 2012
sexkillz: O ye my people, this competition no longer has 5 Judges. If you are reading this, count yourself a judge! cheesy

all you need to do is, when someone casts a vote, check if it is an alternate account e.g. Shollypopz* *shollypopz* abil* sexkills* ogugua*, raise alarm.

check when the person registered. If it is as early as December 2012, raise alarm

after elections, count the valid votes. If it is different from what i will post, raise alarm. . .

This is free and fair. Dont let one person who is pained that she has stiff competition affect you. . .

#DDG

Kai. You don yarn. We said similar things sha lol.
Re: Mr Nairaland Dec 2012. *nominations* by DExplorer1: 1:25pm On Dec 03, 2012
xynerise:
Oga put that ur wowor picture wey ur head flat like crab back. grin
Hahahaha, idiöt grin
Re: Mr Nairaland Dec 2012. *nominations* by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 03, 2012
@Ogugua: I ain't campaigning sh1t! I already heard what you said, and I've said my peace. Didn't u read my post, "I haff tired!" grin It's your game, do it the way you want! SK, ogugua run it the way u want!!!

@Ogugua: I agree with your post, lol I wasn't thinking he could influence voters. I don't like repeating myself pls, my issue here is validating voters.

You are obviously or should I say you are overlooking the fact that there's going to be disparity in the judges opinion about a voter and what some people will think about that voter. When it comes to counting votes, y'all may see one voter as a potential alternate account and some will refute this. When a judge's fairness is already in question, what do you think will happen??

Do you really think and be honest too. As the competition intensifies, when a voter votes for your candidate, do you think as a judge you can still be as rigid and ruthless in making sure that voter is not an alternate account as you would be regarding the voters of other candidates. Now, how am I to trust that those of you counting the votes are going to be true to the result even after these much "noise"(they call campaigning). SK is the organizer, he is also the judge, he is among the people counting and validating voters!! Common now Ogugua, this is ridiculous pls!

In short I'm tired of this, I've said all I have to say.
Re: Mr Nairaland Dec 2012. *nominations* by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 03, 2012
Dude that's cheating. Whether you get 40 likes or not...you got to upload your picture... grin grin
D-Explorer:
Mehn. Ladies sef wan see my pix. First na ItsModella, Sanb sef come join. Una wan leave una boyfriends. grin Ok na, i'm ready to upload it and kill this thingy if i get 40likes on this post. Lets go grin
Re: Mr Nairaland Dec 2012. *nominations* by DExplorer1: 1:27pm On Dec 03, 2012
So one mumu like my 40likes post? *in abiL's voice* Like seriously? cheesy
Re: Mr Nairaland Dec 2012. *nominations* by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 03, 2012
Hahahaha Lol....
Idowuogbo:
Lamidi! No burn server abeg! Liv am for youths Biko!

Team osky#

Woyiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Re: Mr Nairaland Dec 2012. *nominations* by cantell(m): 1:28pm On Dec 03, 2012
duni04:
Started again abi. Wonder where all the anger is from. Not so good childhood?
O boy!
Re: Mr Nairaland Dec 2012. *nominations* by xynerise: 1:29pm On Dec 03, 2012
D-Explorer:

Hahahaha, idiöt grin
If na lie put ur pic. And pls dont be like 70% of the guys that uploaded either their cousin's picture or their landlord son's picture. grin
Re: Mr Nairaland Dec 2012. *nominations* by DExplorer1: 1:30pm On Dec 03, 2012
sanb: Dude that's cheating. Whether you get 40 likes or not...you got to upload your picture... grin grin
I still be judge even for open ballot grin we no dey contest. I dare, na 10PMs i go get now, plus your own wink
Re: Mr Nairaland Dec 2012. *nominations* by Nobody: 1:30pm On Dec 03, 2012
You're a fool sexkillz cos u know my alternate account can't vote in this section. No be u ban it?? Don't worry albino ape, na u get ur game, na u dey judge am, na u set the rules, na u dey count vote, na u dey validate voters, na u dey ban derailers, na u dey..........hahahahaahahaha grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mr Nairaland Dec 2012. *nominations* by Nobody: 1:30pm On Dec 03, 2012
duni04:
Started again abi. Wonder where all the anger is from. Not so good childhood?
Yes. . . I had a not so good childhood. You had the best childhood, but you are still dumb! Your dumbassifiedness is set in stone. It is like mount Zion that can not be moved. . .

Find somewhere quiet and die pls. I no send. Ignore.com

#DDG

1 Like

Re: Mr Nairaland Dec 2012. *nominations* by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 03, 2012
lalaosky:

sweery, i aint a player...never have, never will...i got love for you
Talk 2 d azz, *turns 2 shpow him her rear view*.smiley
Re: Mr Nairaland Dec 2012. *nominations* by DExplorer1: 1:31pm On Dec 03, 2012
xynerise:
If na lie put ur pic. And pls dont be like 70% of the guys that uploaded either their cousin's picture or their landlord's son picture. grin
Lol. Now back to the topic grin
Re: Mr Nairaland Dec 2012. *nominations* by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 03, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Bullshyte!!! Ko wo le! Not funny..

what do u know bout MK?
sharrraaaap jor
Re: Mr Nairaland Dec 2012. *nominations* by Oahray: 1:32pm On Dec 03, 2012
xynerise:
If na lie put ur pic. And pls dont be like 70% of the guys that uploaded either their cousin's picture or their landlord's son picture. grin
lol. Your head no jus dey house.
Re: Mr Nairaland Dec 2012. *nominations* by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 03, 2012
*singing and Dancing.....@Ogugua: this is for you grin grin grin Good morning to you too!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFEoMO0pc7k
Re: Mr Nairaland Dec 2012. *nominations* by xynerise: 1:34pm On Dec 03, 2012
Vanneni: Talk 2 d azz, *turns 2 shpow him her rear view*.smiley
*pushes lasosky who tries to talk to her azz and grabs her firmly*
Re: Mr Nairaland Dec 2012. *nominations* by Oahray: 1:35pm On Dec 03, 2012
Hahahahaha... SK dey make people speak in tongues o. From slangs to queen's english to pidgin engrish. Hehehehehe... *falls down laughing*
Re: Mr Nairaland Dec 2012. *nominations* by duni04(m): 1:37pm On Dec 03, 2012
sexkillz: Yes. . . I had a not so good childhood. You had the best childhood, but you are still dumb! Your dumbassifiedness is set in stone. It is like mount Zion that can not be moved. . .

Find somewhere quiet and die pls. I no send. Ignore.com

#DDG
LOL@ dumbassifiedness. You're really something smiley Good luck with your competition sha, actually just realised you started the thread. But btw, why would you start a competition in which you stand absolutely no chance of winning?
Re: Mr Nairaland Dec 2012. *nominations* by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 03, 2012
Oahray: Hahahahaha... SK dey make people speak in tongues o. From slangs to queen's english to pidgin engrish. Hehehehehe... *falls down laughing*
That's how I roll young blood, don't be a girl. If u want to say something about my post. Say it son, man up! wink
Re: Mr Nairaland Dec 2012. *nominations* by Idowuogbo(f): 1:39pm On Dec 03, 2012
Oahray: Hahahahaha... SK dey make people speak in tongues o. From slangs to queen's english to pidgin engrish. Hehehehehe... *falls down laughing*
U sef see am? Woyiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Re: Mr Nairaland Dec 2012. *nominations* by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 03, 2012
hahahahaha.....Why was my post hidden?? HA sexkillz!! LMAO!!

And u wonder why I'm not trusting of the judges....#more laughs! grin grin grin
Re: Mr Nairaland Dec 2012. *nominations* by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 03, 2012
In my *German Voice* my list of nominees are:

Obinoscopy
Debosky
Flashdarin
Sexkillz
Ikekings
Jay Bee
D-Explorer
Lalaosky
Binger
Xynerise
Ayobase

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Mr Nairaland Dec 2012. *nominations* by Nobody: 1:41pm On Dec 03, 2012
duni04:
LOL@ dumbassifiedness. You're really something smiley Good luck with your competition sha, actually just realised you started the thread. But btw, why would you start a competition you stand absolutely no chance of winning?
Its for fun, but you are too dumb to understand that. We are all winners inreal life and we dont care about the results. We just wanna have fun.

You take nairaland too serious, boy. I called you dumb and you are proving me right.

Oh shyt. I was supposed to be ignoring.
Re: Mr Nairaland Dec 2012. *nominations* by DExplorer1: 1:43pm On Dec 03, 2012
ItsModella baby, come join WCBA Party. Your winning is assured with the best and topnotch strategies. I can sell you to win cheesy
Re: Mr Nairaland Dec 2012. *nominations* by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 03, 2012
Gosh, where do I even start from to catch up with y'all??
Re: Mr Nairaland Dec 2012. *nominations* by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 03, 2012
D-Explorer:
ItsModella baby, come join WCBA Party. Your winning is assured with the best and topnotch strategies. I can sell you to win cheesy
What is WCBA?
Re: Mr Nairaland Dec 2012. *nominations* by DExplorer1: 1:44pm On Dec 03, 2012
sanb: In my *German Voice* my list of nominees are:

Obinoscopy
Debosky
Flashdarin
Sexkillz
Ikekings
Jay Bee
D-Explorer
Lalaosky
Binger
Xynerise
Ayobase

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Your list too many jare *frowns*
Re: Mr Nairaland Dec 2012. *nominations* by dammytex: 1:45pm On Dec 03, 2012
Oh this thread is back again.
The same thread (in June) that got me called different names from PDP to Mass-rigger to OBJ and so on. A thread I only joined after I received a private mail to check the thread to find it on the 32nd page.
As usual, I will just watch out for the insults again, after-all that's why we love Nairaland.

gree-die:

he has dr mcdreamy's kind of eyes

You mean Patrick Dempsey? That's over syllabus for me abeg. lol
Thanks anyway..
Re: Mr Nairaland Dec 2012. *nominations* by djeezy(m): 1:45pm On Dec 03, 2012
Idowuogbo:
*singing*

It shall be permanent
It shall be permanent
Wot d Lord has done for u....
It shall be permanent!!!!!!!!!!!

Kimmmmmmmmonnnnn!!!!!!!
Hmmmn! Why are u singing? I suspect something o...U eyeing debosky, no worry I will beg him to date you after he wins.lol
Re: Mr Nairaland Dec 2012. *nominations* by Nobody: 1:45pm On Dec 03, 2012
Is Sexkillz a Nominee, Judge AND Campaign manager?

shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (102)

When She's Older Than You / Please Help On Masturbation / 10 Shameful Things Ladies Do Because They Want To Be Seen As Big Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.