Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,248 members, 7,849,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:15 AM

Nigeria Will Be Amongst The First Industrialised Countries By 2020 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Will Be Amongst The First Industrialised Countries By 2020 (9003 Views)

The Most Industrialised State In Nigeria / Top Twenty Most Developed Countries By HDI / Ogun State Gov. Ibikunle Amosun Boasts: Ogun Is More Industrialised Than Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Will Be Amongst The First Industrialised Countries By 2020 by yommyuk: 3:10am On Dec 03, 2012
With the current mentality? Dream on bro grin
Re: Nigeria Will Be Amongst The First Industrialised Countries By 2020 by Nobody: 3:14am On Dec 03, 2012
See how these people are just playing ludo and draft with our intelligence and nobody can do a thing
What a shame cry
How much of our collective wealth has our officials given to Goldman Sachs in order for their CEO to look me finish and call me mumu to my face ,in my very before and I cannot do jack
It is a sad day folks
They are now cajoling us in our faces
Abomination of the highest order
What's next,helicopter for all in the year 2016
Chai
please nobody should cry ,I am crying for us all cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
E go better
cry cry cry

[s]Who is the starter of this thread and who is the murderator that put it on front page
Need to unleash my anger on them two as soon as I gather myself together[/s] grin grin
Re: Nigeria Will Be Amongst The First Industrialised Countries By 2020 by dayokanu(m): 3:31am On Dec 03, 2012
Does Basket Mouth now work for Goldman Sachs?

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Be Amongst The First Industrialised Countries By 2020 by rapmike(m): 4:17am On Dec 03, 2012
0lumide: Goldman Sachs? Olusegun Agagu's legacy of fraud? Is telling us Nigeria will be blah blah by 2020? lmao!! God dey oo, God dey!!!

With the current situation, our GDP is increasing while our standard of living is deteriorating. You know why? Because our infrastructural growth isn't matching the GDP and you know why? Corruption!!!!

KILL ALL THE CURRENT POLITICIANS NOW!!!! ACN O, PDP OO, ANPP OO, AGIPA OO, CPC OO, ALL OF THEM... Assemble them in the confluence state and shed their blood, feed their carcass to wild beasts, kill those beasts, vapourize the beasts' bodies, trap the vapour in a gas tube and send the tube out of space...
guy haba! E worst reach dat level
Re: Nigeria Will Be Amongst The First Industrialised Countries By 2020 by Nobody: 4:38am On Dec 03, 2012
Baby mama: See how these people are just playing ludo and draft with our intelligence and nobody can do a thing
What a shame cry
How much of our collective wealth has our officials given to Goldman Sachs in order for their CEO to look me finish and call me mumu to my face ,in my very before and I cannot do jack
It is a sad day folks
They are now cajoling us in our faces
Abomination of the highest order
What's next,helicopter for all in the year 2016
Chai
please nobody should cry ,I am crying for us all cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
E go better
cry cry cry

[s]Who is the starter of this thread and who is the murderator that put it on front page
Need to unleash my anger on them two as soon as I gather myself together[/s] grin grin

I am the starter of this thread. You have an issue you would like to sort out with me ?
Re: Nigeria Will Be Amongst The First Industrialised Countries By 2020 by Omen100(m): 4:41am On Dec 03, 2012
Just passing by & I saw peep's gathered in a joint called Nairaland discussing what some useless financial organisation predicted about Nigeria by the 2020. I look at the faces of the commentators & abused the day light out of them & then turn the useless financial organisation & rain curse on them as well & continue my journey to nowhere.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Be Amongst The First Industrialised Countries By 2020 by trolling(m): 4:45am On Dec 03, 2012
make una no dey deceive una selves
Re: Nigeria Will Be Amongst The First Industrialised Countries By 2020 by greatgod2012(f): 4:45am On Dec 03, 2012
Amen to that, lets be optimistic for once.

With God, All things are possible!
Re: Nigeria Will Be Amongst The First Industrialised Countries By 2020 by trolling(m): 4:50am On Dec 03, 2012
greatgod2012: Amen to that, lets be optimistic for once.

With God, All things are possible!
abeg u no dey use logic abi u no see the trajectory wey naija dey go
Re: Nigeria Will Be Amongst The First Industrialised Countries By 2020 by gbokukueba(m): 5:03am On Dec 03, 2012
hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahah
hohohohohohohohohohohohohoohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohoohohohohoho
hehehehehehehehehhehehehhhehehehehehehehehehehehhehehehehheheheheheheh
huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuuhuhuhuhuhuhuuhuhuhuhuhuuhuhuhuhuuhuhuhuhuhuhuuhuh
hihihihihiihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihiihihihihihi
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

That fella should be stoned for such blasphemous statement! lipsrsealed
Re: Nigeria Will Be Amongst The First Industrialised Countries By 2020 by Nobody: 5:14am On Dec 03, 2012
Haha grin grin. No be only 2020, what of 2015. *grabs popcorn while viewing this thread.
Re: Nigeria Will Be Amongst The First Industrialised Countries By 2020 by basty: 5:16am On Dec 03, 2012
Paid job. Govt paid for the statement, who says Oyinbo no dey take bribe?
Re: Nigeria Will Be Amongst The First Industrialised Countries By 2020 by birdman(m): 5:17am On Dec 03, 2012
Ofonagoro :

Have faith keep the light bright you never know our country may just surprise us. smiley

Sure why not. We all know real progress appears by faith, almost like magic.
Re: Nigeria Will Be Amongst The First Industrialised Countries By 2020 by KINGwax(m): 5:20am On Dec 03, 2012
sheyie2007: Vision 202? embarassed
more like asha202
Re: Nigeria Will Be Amongst The First Industrialised Countries By 2020 by 1laptopfeva(m): 5:24am On Dec 03, 2012
1) DSTV & GOTV : Lichap Multiventures is a major Agent of Dstv & Gotv. We sell, install & manage subscription for individuals as well as Companies. When it comes to prompt delivery of product & service, you can count on us.
2) Metro digital Cable Tv: Metro Digital is one of the leading Cable Network in Port Harcourt and Nigeria which shows Live Premier League and other exciting channels
PROMO ! PROMO !! PROMO !!!
Watch Champions League, Premier League , CNN, E! and lots more
Metro Digital Cable Tv: Dual View –N30,900 ( monthly subscription N4,500)
Single View – N12,600 (monthly subscription N3,500)
CANTV (Cmtv) : Dual View – N36,000 (monthly subscription N4,200)
Single View – N15,000 (monthly subscription N4,500)
DSTv : Dual View – N44,900 ( comes with 3months subscription)
Compact Plus – N34,900 ( comes with 3months subscription)
Compact – N28,000 ( comes with 3months subscription)
Family – N24,900 ( comes with 3months subscription)
Access – N19,900 ( comes with 3months subscription)
Gotv: Gotv Plus: N9500 (33, channels comes with 3months subscription)
Gotv ; N8000 ( 26 Channels, comes with 3months subscription)
Strong Decoder (4669/4663XX/4669Z) : Decoder N18,000
Re: Nigeria Will Be Amongst The First Industrialised Countries By 2020 by Nobody: 5:52am On Dec 03, 2012
coolzeal:

damn!!! thought i was arguing with someone reasonable. dude, what has desert got to do with this post. Am out.
No mind the mumu. His post made frontpage and he is trying so hard to sound cool.
Electricity is a luxury? Yeah right.
Re: Nigeria Will Be Amongst The First Industrialised Countries By 2020 by Nobody: 5:53am On Dec 03, 2012
basty: Paid job. Govt paid for the statement, who says Oyinbo no dey take bribe?

Abi o. In the words of Omawunmi "Ezekiel no enter new testament".
Re: Nigeria Will Be Amongst The First Industrialised Countries By 2020 by ifysoft: 5:56am On Dec 03, 2012
[size=16pt]ALL NA WASH..[/size]
Re: Nigeria Will Be Amongst The First Industrialised Countries By 2020 by Revolva(m): 6:00am On Dec 03, 2012
Haha this is the most ridiculous statement I have ever heard about nigeria's hope - 2020 na today !!! Remember when we don dey reach 2015 and noting to acheive dem go shift am to 2030 - all na wash and format yeye nation
Re: Nigeria Will Be Amongst The First Industrialised Countries By 2020 by larrymoore(m): 6:04am On Dec 03, 2012
Yes, in d dream. I completely lost hope in this present regime because d it has destroyed d future we asumed to mend-insecurity, corruption, self-serving, poor infrastructure, unemployment etc etc. Where is d hope?
Re: Nigeria Will Be Amongst The First Industrialised Countries By 2020 by Ayoobscom(m): 6:09am On Dec 03, 2012
Not when we still import toothpick @ this century
the predictions is both illusive and unrealistic
Re: Nigeria Will Be Amongst The First Industrialised Countries By 2020 by aglomar: 6:11am On Dec 03, 2012
Vision 2000 became vision 2010 n now vision 2020. We may expect vision 2050 with PDP in power.
Re: Nigeria Will Be Amongst The First Industrialised Countries By 2020 by nagoma(m): 6:23am On Dec 03, 2012
Mirage, make belief and fairy tales. Even when you subtract the Jona wasted years , the years of progressive failure, you have to add another 50 years of PDP impoverishment impact of Nigeria before you fix another date.
Re: Nigeria Will Be Amongst The First Industrialised Countries By 2020 by rodeo0070(m): 6:24am On Dec 03, 2012
Na by mouth?
Same story 20 this, 20 that...
NEXT!!!
Re: Nigeria Will Be Amongst The First Industrialised Countries By 2020 by Nobody: 6:28am On Dec 03, 2012
Zeddicus:
No mind the mumu. His post made frontpage and he is trying so hard to sound cool.
Electricity is a luxury? Yeah right.

Im not at all a mumu please can we keep this civilized and not start rudimentary name calling. Please Im happy my post made front page tho.
Re: Nigeria Will Be Amongst The First Industrialised Countries By 2020 by Nobody: 6:31am On Dec 03, 2012
birdman:

Sure why not. We all know real progress appears by faith, almost like magic.

I agree but obama led his presidential campaign on hope for a better future and im doing the same just keep faith and take action there is power in the masses. Take the subsidy protests for example
Re: Nigeria Will Be Amongst The First Industrialised Countries By 2020 by salafiyy: 6:34am On Dec 03, 2012
NA TO DAY?....HE DON TAIIII.....STORY
Re: Nigeria Will Be Amongst The First Industrialised Countries By 2020 by dnawah(m): 6:37am On Dec 03, 2012
These are d last days na!1st=last,last=1st.i no suprise o!
Re: Nigeria Will Be Amongst The First Industrialised Countries By 2020 by smemud(m): 6:38am On Dec 03, 2012
rubbish
Re: Nigeria Will Be Amongst The First Industrialised Countries By 2020 by Nobody: 6:39am On Dec 03, 2012
salafiyy: NA TO DAY?....HE DON TAIIII.....STORY

LMAO sit tight you'll be ok BABA god has our backs grin cool smiley
Re: Nigeria Will Be Amongst The First Industrialised Countries By 2020 by Nobody: 6:45am On Dec 03, 2012
Why all the doom and gloom . cry

Nigeria is a nation filled to the brim with mouth-watering potentials. All we need its a little spark of inspiration a.k.a. Electricity for Nigeria's economic development to explode.

And I tell ya this - Nothing is impossible for God / Allah / Olodumare

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Be Amongst The First Industrialised Countries By 2020 by crisycent: 6:46am On Dec 03, 2012
ok...i don hear! dis one wen world dey end on the 21/12/2012.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is This True?: There Are Many Dead People On This Forum (Nairaland). (PICTURE) / Train Station Built By Buhari Vs Train Station Built By Jonathan / Shutting Firms Over Corruption Probe Hurts Economy – EFCC Chairman, Olukoyede

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.