Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,775 members, 7,831,494 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

40,000+ Turn Out For P-Square Concert In Ghana - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 40,000+ Turn Out For P-Square Concert In Ghana (15951 Views)

Download P-square - Personally Video + Audio / Download [video] Chris Brown Performs With Wizkid At Carpediem Concert In Lagos / P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 40,000+ Turn Out For P-Square Concert In Ghana by Ikwerefistson: 12:16pm On Dec 03, 2012
etudaddy: i pity ghana. see people wey me and them dey drink beer together everyday na them dis kind crowd dey watch. ghana sorry. inshort ghana must go
go sing ur own na make we pay cm watch u.jelousy
Re: 40,000+ Turn Out For P-Square Concert In Ghana by Born2beRich1(m): 12:17pm On Dec 03, 2012
R2beez must be somewhere in the crowd dancing to psquare music...lol...Baba na baba

2 Likes

Re: 40,000+ Turn Out For P-Square Concert In Ghana by Abrantie: 12:29pm On Dec 03, 2012
sadeiyare: Ghanians patronize niaja entertainment more than theirs, you need to be in ghana to understand

And Nigerians patronize American music than they do their own. You need to be in Nigeria to understand.

3 Likes

Re: 40,000+ Turn Out For P-Square Concert In Ghana by donfemzy: 12:29pm On Dec 03, 2012
I dey envy dis guys o
Re: 40,000+ Turn Out For P-Square Concert In Ghana by Abrantie: 12:32pm On Dec 03, 2012
afam4eva:
It's funny that Psquare can fill a standard stadium in other countries but Psquare, 2face, Flavour and D Banj combined cannot do the same in Nigeria despite the fact that we have a huge population.

Because your huge population don't have time and money. Y'all too busy looking for fuel for your generators.

2 Likes

Re: 40,000+ Turn Out For P-Square Concert In Ghana by greaterlove(m): 12:33pm On Dec 03, 2012
afam4eva:
It's funny that Psquare can fill a standard stadium in other countries but Psquare, 2face, Flavour and D Banj combined cannot do the same in Nigeria despite the fact that we have a huge population.
its just because we feel we know this guys backgrounds, some of us have pictures we took with tuface and psquare about 10yrs ago so we tend to commonize them, no matter how successful you get there will still be people who knew you when you were little, who will always want to commonize and bring you low. i am proud of people like psquare, tuface, asha, dbanj, don jazzy, dare art alade and co in the music industry, they have really made me proud to say i am a nigerian. in the music industry we have made progress i pray there will be a day i will brag about being a nigerian to my foreign friends because of a politician(s) cry but for now allow me brag with my tuface, psquare, dbanj, asha and co.

2 Likes

Re: 40,000+ Turn Out For P-Square Concert In Ghana by Grego3(m): 12:36pm On Dec 03, 2012
I proud of dem, kudos guys!
Re: 40,000+ Turn Out For P-Square Concert In Ghana by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 03, 2012
Igbos are indeed really doing well ...

2 Likes

Re: 40,000+ Turn Out For P-Square Concert In Ghana by vanstanzy(m): 12:42pm On Dec 03, 2012
victorD3: The only sector in Nigeria that's not embarrassing me is our Music industry

GBAM!!!, others are a sheer disgrace especially nollywood. Infact all join.
Re: 40,000+ Turn Out For P-Square Concert In Ghana by omenka(m): 12:47pm On Dec 03, 2012
semid4lyfe: Can P-Square pull a crowd like that in Nigeria. . .as in fill a 40,000 Capacity Stadium?

I doubt it. . .. . . .
So do I. I believe Nigerians are much more critical and difficult to impress than the Ghanaians.
The only entertainers that could pull such a crowd in Nigeria are both dead: micheal Jackson and Fela Kuti.
My opinion tho.
Re: 40,000+ Turn Out For P-Square Concert In Ghana by Goddex: 12:51pm On Dec 03, 2012
semid4lyfe: Can P-Square pull a crowd like that in Nigeria. . .as in fill a 40,000 Capacity Stadium?

I doubt it. . .. . . .

Yes, more than that . . . at the Calabar Carnival
Re: 40,000+ Turn Out For P-Square Concert In Ghana by SmoothLIFE: 12:56pm On Dec 03, 2012
Ghanaman here,

We do not like Nigerian music more than ours... Ghanaian's are into Azonto and other Ghanaian music. But, if there is a good song we'll listen to it! Ghanaian music is BIGGER than Nigerian music and the Azonto is bigger world wide than anything Nigeria has out right now. Pretty impressive for a country with 1/7th of the population of Nigeria...

P-Square is legit though... This is the song of theirs I like most.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ty2advRiWJM

2 Likes

Re: 40,000+ Turn Out For P-Square Concert In Ghana by SmoothLIFE: 1:00pm On Dec 03, 2012
Ghana's Azonto has even reached place like Fiji in the pacific islands

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=camCyUm1rUg

Now that is an impressive reach!!

for those too dumb to understand, this is where the Pacific Islands are

Re: 40,000+ Turn Out For P-Square Concert In Ghana by veraponpo(m): 1:01pm On Dec 03, 2012
It wasnt P'Square show. Wrong journalism. They were just one of the invited performers,remember Sarkodie performed, R2bees pulled out, there were other artistes.
Re: 40,000+ Turn Out For P-Square Concert In Ghana by SmoothLIFE: 1:03pm On Dec 03, 2012
veraponpo: It wasnt P'Square show. Wrong journalism. They were just one of the invited performers,remember Sarkodie performed, R2bees pulled out, there were other artistes.

shhhhhh grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I was going to tell them that eventually but, wanted to first show them the reach of Ghanaian music!!! grin grin
Re: 40,000+ Turn Out For P-Square Concert In Ghana by torgbe(m): 1:09pm On Dec 03, 2012
you just stupid. simple as that
etudaddy: i pity ghana. see people wey me and them dey drink beer together everyday na them dis kind crowd dey watch. ghana sorry. inshort ghana must go
Re: 40,000+ Turn Out For P-Square Concert In Ghana by nairalady(f): 1:11pm On Dec 03, 2012
Born 2be Rich: R2beez must be somewhere in the crowd dancing to psquare music...lol...Baba na baba
lol grin
Re: 40,000+ Turn Out For P-Square Concert In Ghana by SmoothLIFE: 1:11pm On Dec 03, 2012
If you want to start the Ghana Nigeria beef again... I'm ready!! grin grin grin

I will start by saying ONLY Ghanaian RULE can SAVE West Africa!

1 Like

Re: 40,000+ Turn Out For P-Square Concert In Ghana by Lordave: 1:15pm On Dec 03, 2012
SmoothLIFE:

shhhhhh grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I was going to tell them that eventually but, wanted to first show them the reach of Ghanaian music!!! grin grin
is there anything like Ghanaian music

Ghanaians should really be appreciative that there is a Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: 40,000+ Turn Out For P-Square Concert In Ghana by Austinodark(m): 1:17pm On Dec 03, 2012
Why do these Ghanians girls love our musicians like this and their boys envy us a lot
Re: 40,000+ Turn Out For P-Square Concert In Ghana by torgbe(m): 1:18pm On Dec 03, 2012
the show was free of charge, and other acts performed apart from p square. samini and sarkodie performed as well. it is not as if p-square pulled the crowd, Ghanaians were there to watch their own. p-square also got their fans though
Re: 40,000+ Turn Out For P-Square Concert In Ghana by Lordave: 1:18pm On Dec 03, 2012
SmoothLIFE: If you want to start the Ghana Nigeria beef again... I'm ready!! grin grin grin

I will start by saying ONLY Ghanaian RULE can SAVE West Africa!
Just as it saved millions of Ghanaians from hawking gala and la casera on the streets of Abuja
Re: 40,000+ Turn Out For P-Square Concert In Ghana by misreal(m): 1:34pm On Dec 03, 2012
afam4eva:
who told u dat psquare dnt pull crowd in naija.de last tym dey wer in calabar de stadium was filled to maxiiiiiimuuum capacity.
Re: 40,000+ Turn Out For P-Square Concert In Ghana by vanstanzy(m): 1:36pm On Dec 03, 2012

Surely u dont understand that not all fingers are equal. If u can relate with P.Square cos they're Nigerian, can u relate with President John Mahama too?
Re: 40,000+ Turn Out For P-Square Concert In Ghana by misreal(m): 1:38pm On Dec 03, 2012
It is only a ghanian dreamer dat will think ghana music industry is beta dan nigerian music industry.

3 Likes

Re: 40,000+ Turn Out For P-Square Concert In Ghana by ololo12: 1:48pm On Dec 03, 2012
Where's that Ghanian Goat that calls himself " Petrodolla"?
Re: 40,000+ Turn Out For P-Square Concert In Ghana by torgbe(m): 1:54pm On Dec 03, 2012
so u think, Ghanaians appreciatee every good thing coming out of Africa but when u try to take advantage of us, our ladies behave as ladies and the men get on that fuc.ked up neck. we fight when necessary. we defend our nation to the blood and bones. we dont fight among ourselves but external monkeys. no one envies no shit.
Austinodark: Why do these Ghanians girls love our musicians like this and their boys envy us a lot
Re: 40,000+ Turn Out For P-Square Concert In Ghana by torgbe(m): 1:55pm On Dec 03, 2012
ololo12: Where's that Ghanian Goat that calls himself " Petrodolla"?
are u always stupid or u are half mental
Re: 40,000+ Turn Out For P-Square Concert In Ghana by Clemzy16(m): 1:59pm On Dec 03, 2012
I Bet the entire population of Ghana are the ones there. P-square Rocks..
Re: 40,000+ Turn Out For P-Square Concert In Ghana by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 03, 2012
Abrantie:

Because your huge population don't have time and money. Y'all too busy looking for fuel for your generators.
shut the Bleep up idiot those artisfe u worship as gods are old news in nigeria
Re: 40,000+ Turn Out For P-Square Concert In Ghana by Nobody: 2:30pm On Dec 03, 2012
afam4eva:
Which artist can pull that much crowd in Nigeria? NONE.

I can pull 3 times that number.
Re: 40,000+ Turn Out For P-Square Concert In Ghana by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 03, 2012
tellwisdom: Is reinhard bonnky here again?? sad

Nna erhnn. The biggest crowd pulling pastor. Reinhard Bonkke.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sinzu Ft. 2face, M.I & Lynxxx – E Don Dey Madt (REMIX) / Download Thinking Out Loud Piano Sheet Music And MP3 For Free / New Music Video By Wizkid – Fever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.