Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Pls Can Someone Tutor Me On How To Instal Whatsap On Galaxy S3. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pls Can Someone Tutor Me On How To Instal Whatsap On Galaxy S3. (2189 Views)

Install Carbonrom Android 4.4.4 Kitkat On Galaxy Grand Duos I9082 [APP2SD] / I Need To Know Hw To Instal Whatsapp On My Mini Ipad.. / How To Instal Whatsapp On Asha 200 And Other S40 Fone.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Can Someone Tutor Me On How To Instal Whatsap On Galaxy S3. by harmony293(f): 6:18am On Dec 03, 2012
i'have been trying for a long time now,to no avail.pls help
Re: Pls Can Someone Tutor Me On How To Instal Whatsap On Galaxy S3. by walcolm(m): 1:51pm On Dec 03, 2012
harmony293: i'have been trying for a long time now,to no avail.pls help

just go to Google playstore. find whatsapp and install
Re: Pls Can Someone Tutor Me On How To Instal Whatsap On Galaxy S3. by 4llerbuntu(m): 10:35pm On Dec 03, 2012
But u disappoint me walcolm. By now u shld be able to.identify them naw.

Which type of person buys a $3, uses it, but does not know how to install an application? In your experience is it possible to boot an android and miss that kind of thing? Presumably he know how to browse the internet and use nairaland, but cannot figure out playstore in front of his nose?
Re: Pls Can Someone Tutor Me On How To Instal Whatsap On Galaxy S3. by walcolm(m): 6:15am On Dec 04, 2012
4llerbuntu: But u disappoint me walcolm. By now u shld be able to.identify them naw.

Which type of person buys a $3, uses it, but does not know how to install an application? In your experience is it possible to boot an android and miss that kind of thing? Presumably he know how to browse the internet and use nairaland, but cannot figure out playstore in front of his nose?

grin grin grin grin

i see your point. when i see posts like this, i always wonder if these guys are genuinely clueless or there's something else
Re: Pls Can Someone Tutor Me On How To Instal Whatsap On Galaxy S3. by harmony293(f): 5:35pm On Dec 04, 2012
I am using a java phone
Re: Pls Can Someone Tutor Me On How To Instal Whatsap On Galaxy S3. by Lexusgs430: 6:18pm On Dec 04, 2012
harmony293: I am using a java phone

ie the chinko version of Samsung Galaxy S3. The real S3 is android based. Whatsapp cannot run on java (not yet anyway)
Re: Pls Can Someone Tutor Me On How To Instal Whatsap On Galaxy S3. by harmony293(f): 6:31pm On Dec 04, 2012
God you guys are so full of it,i mean am using an asha java phone for my browsing and nairaland.....i dont know how to install certain softwares on the galaxy s3 and i ask for help and you just come in and start throwing insults...are you sane
Re: Pls Can Someone Tutor Me On How To Instal Whatsap On Galaxy S3. by Lexusgs430: 7:06pm On Dec 04, 2012
harmony293: God you guys are so full of it,i mean am using an asha java phone for my browsing and nairaland.....i dont know how to install certain softwares on the galaxy s3 and i ask for help and you just come in and start throwing insults...are you sane

(1) whatsapp cannot be installed on your asha
(2) To install whatsapp on your S3, you will initially need to register a gmail account and link that to your play store (goggles app world)
(3) once email is opened, your access to the play store is paved.
Hope we are clear now?
Re: Pls Can Someone Tutor Me On How To Instal Whatsap On Galaxy S3. by femi4: 8:49pm On Dec 04, 2012
harmony293: God you guys are so full of it,i mean am using an asha java phone for my browsing and nairaland.....i dont know how to install certain softwares on the galaxy s3 and i ask for help and you just come in and start throwing insults...are you sane
They r really sane....they tot your G S3 is from chinko ni? gringrin
Re: Pls Can Someone Tutor Me On How To Instal Whatsap On Galaxy S3. by mavtrevor(m): 12:06am On Dec 06, 2012
Chinko GS3? lolz....
Re: Pls Can Someone Tutor Me On How To Instal Whatsap On Galaxy S3. by 4llerbuntu(m): 10:27am On Dec 06, 2012
mavtrevor: Chinko GS3? lolz....

believe u me!! that was how one fellow kept on abt this same kind of thingy. kept asking funny basic questions. after days of occupying pple and wasting pple's bandwidth, we asked him to post IMEI and picture of the phone.
the IMEI he posted was for some crappy 2004 samsung phone. next day he posted a picture of a Chinese clone crap like that.

i haven't seen him since that day.

@OP, full of it or not, i don't really think anyone here is bound to kiss your a.rse just because u say u use a GS3.

its only on NL u see people who can afford a GS3 but don't know how to add a gmail account to the phone when thats the first thing any android phone asks a user to do.
Re: Pls Can Someone Tutor Me On How To Instal Whatsap On Galaxy S3. by frebor(m): 11:54pm On Dec 06, 2012
Lexusgs430:

(1) whatsapp cannot be installed on your asha

Who says whatsapp cannot be installed on an Asha phone? It works perfectly on single sim Ashas. Just go to http://www.whatsapp.com/s40/ do download and install it.

(1) (Reply)

Windows 8 Vs Android / Protest against our Gsm/internet Service Providers / Best Root Apps For Rooted Android Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.