Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

You Shall Be Remembered Today - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Shall Be Remembered Today (718 Views)

I Shall Be Paying My #20,000 Tithe To Nairalanders Henceforth / You Shall Reap Where You Did Not Sow / Even The Lawful Captive Shall Be Delivered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Shall Be Remembered Today by uchkochi(m): 8:25am On Dec 03, 2012
YOU SHALL BE REMEMBERED TODAY

There are days but there is a certain day, there are times but there is also a set-time. Today is that certain day and NOW is that SET-TIME that God will remember you for good. You thought He has forgotten you, you thought things will never change again, you thought you were just wasting your time but GOD who controls TIME have chosen today before the foundation of the world to REMEMBER YOU for good. The SET-TIME for God to show you favour has come. Thus saith the LORD 'I HAVE BEEN SILENT,NOT BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY BUT I KEPT QUIET BECAUSE YOUR TESTIMONY TODAY WILL SPEAK FOR ME' God is going to surprise you with that testimony that will not just put joy in your heart but that testimony will put joy in the heart of all that shall hear it. Hear what the SPIRIT OF THE LORD IS SAYING TO YOU FOR THE HOUR; [WHERE YOU HAVE BEEN FORGOTTEN, SUDDENLY YOU SHALL BE REMEMBERED, WHERE YOU HAVE BEEN NEGLECTED, SUDDENLY YOU SHALL BE CELEBRATED, THOSE THAT HAVE GIVEN UP ON YOU BECAUSE THEY THINK NOTHING GOOD WILL COME OUT FROM YOUR LIFE, THE NEXT NEWS THEY WILL HERE IS THE NEWS OF YOUR CHANGE OF STORY, I WILL NO MORE PROLONG MY WORD TO FULFILL IT, THE REASON IS BECAUSE HOPE DEFERRED ALWAYS MAKES THE HEART SICK, I DON'T WANT YOUR HEART TO BE SICK,RATHER I WANT YOUR HEART TO BE FILLED WITH UNENDING JOY.] PSALM 102:13, EZEKIEL 12:28.

Beloved God has spoken and He is too faithful to fail, just remember to give Him glory when you see the signs that He has remembered you. Through out today, expect God to remember you in that issue of concern. Your expectations shall not be cut off, rather it shall be fulfilled in Jesus name. Proverbs 23:18. BB PIN IS 2739F228
Re: You Shall Be Remembered Today by Snowwy: 8:37am On Dec 03, 2012
^^^^^^^
Amen. Thank you for those priceless words of hope from the Almighty. I am expectant.

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Gays And Lesbians Mostly Christians? / Religious Belief - Does Wearing Trousers, Earrings Lead to Hell? / Rccg Open Heavens Devotion Thursday 4th April Planted In His Courts? By Pastor E

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.