Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,280 members, 7,954,108 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:29 PM

What A Boy - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What A Boy (848 Views)

Conversation Between A Girl And A Boy On Valentine's Day / Funny Question From A Girl To A Boy / Picture of a boy grabbing the bosoms of a white lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What A Boy by daychris(f): 12:43pm On Feb 12, 2008
There is this couple who happened to be very religious. they believe any issue relating to sex should not be discussed. but they have a very inquisitive son. the boy got home from school one day and said "mummy i don't know what penis is". the mum said "oh son it's an umbrella. The next day the boy said "mummy what is the meaning fucking". the mum said "son that is when you are chatting with someone". the next day it was raining like hell and the pastor came visiting and it was the boy that opened the door, he looked at the old man as he was trying to fold his umbrella and said "pastor your penis is dripping water". the pastor was surprised, he looked at himself all over and said "where are your parents",the boy said "they are in the room fucking."
Re: What A Boy by DaJunta(m): 12:49pm On Feb 12, 2008
shocked grin grin
Re: What A Boy by Lolabbey: 1:13pm On Feb 12, 2008
seen it b bt stil cool
Re: What A Boy by ituen(m): 3:24pm On Feb 12, 2008
remixedly nice grin
Re: What A Boy by Lohlarh(f): 4:09pm On Feb 12, 2008
Nice One
Re: What A Boy by Lolabbey: 4:16pm On Feb 12, 2008
lolami whr u dey now
Re: What A Boy by Lohlarh(f): 4:28pm On Feb 12, 2008
I dey hia o my sis, na u no wan send ur details(jokin, i know u re hiddin cos of scammers)

So werin dey?
Re: What A Boy by ituen(m): 5:06pm On Feb 12, 2008
Una 2 don come again? grin grin grin
Re: What A Boy by Lohlarh(f): 10:50am On Feb 13, 2008
wetin concern u ituen?

lola dear so wa pa jare? cheesy
Re: What A Boy by ituen(m): 12:48pm On Feb 13, 2008
whistles
Re: What A Boy by Lolabbey: 1:03pm On Feb 13, 2008
lola dear mo waapaa jere

norin much dey floor only be sey som pple just dey------------------- grin grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Useless self-servicer / A Terrible And Shocking Story / Differenciation!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.