Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,268 members, 7,846,260 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

What Kind Of Nigerian Are You? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Kind Of Nigerian Are You? (4236 Views)

"I Am Happy Ojukwu Died A Nigerian" Are We Enjoying The Nigeria Now / Questionably Nigerian: Are They The Ones Who Cuss Nigeria All The Time? / 90% Of Nigerian Are Convice Of What To Do To Survive Hardship In The Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Kind Of Nigerian Are You? by OSAEI: 2:47pm On Dec 03, 2012
Clemzy16 I'm a distinguished Nigerian. One moment i love this country and the next moment the reverse is the case

double consciosness
Re: What Kind Of Nigerian Are You? by untainted: 3:08pm On Dec 03, 2012
I am a realistic Nigerian.
Nigeria will never get better. Grab reality guys!

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Nigerian Are You? by larrymoore(m): 3:09pm On Dec 03, 2012
Arm chair critic.
Re: What Kind Of Nigerian Are You? by bilms(m): 3:19pm On Dec 03, 2012
Nigeria is a mission to be accomplished by Nigerians...

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Nigerian Are You? by Godmann(m): 3:38pm On Dec 03, 2012
I will not say I am a Nigeria because in practical sense there is no nationality called Nigeria. We have an enclave of Neo-colonialist called Nigeria as there are so many of its kinds in Africa. The fact is that Africa was conquered long before slavery; in the sixteenth century. They looted our territory, enslaved us, colonized us. When America became the greatest power in the world at the end of second world war; the colonial powers was cajoled to arrange a fake Flag Independence for us deceiving our people that we are free whereas what happened was a transformation our SLAVES from colonial masters to Neo-colonialist.

Since then, they have directly and indirectly controlled the Puppet that rule us (who they pick from among us). Those puppets that refuse to follow the lead of the Noe-colonialists in running anti-people, anti-African policies were booted out using some underground means.

So I am an Africa - leaving under the slavery of Noe-colonialists who in cahoot with corrupt uninformed, unintelligent puppets from our land; who have chosen to dedicate all my energy (A very small one, but I know a fire starts from little sparks); to work for the restoration of the Freedom of my people.

I wish I can link up with all patriots so that we can work together to expose the IMPOSITION who have destroyed our heritage to the common people of our land for what they are. I hope that in my life time; we can begin to truly confront our challenges and begin to rebuild the Blackman countries of over 500years ago.
Re: What Kind Of Nigerian Are You? by Godmann(m): 3:38pm On Dec 03, 2012
I will not say I am a Nigeria because in practical sense there is no nationality called Nigeria. We have an enclave of Neo-colonialist called Nigeria as there are so many of its kinds in Africa. The fact is that Africa was conquered long before slavery; in the sixteenth century. They looted our territory, enslaved us, colonized us. When America became the greatest power in the world at the end of second world war; the colonial powers was cajoled to arrange a fake Flag Independence for us deceiving our people that we are free whereas what happened was a transformation our SLAVES from colonial masters to Neo-colonialist.

Since then, they have directly and indirectly controlled the Puppet that rule us (who they pick from among us). Those puppets that refuse to follow the lead of the Noe-colonialists in running anti-people, anti-African policies were booted out using some underground means.

So I am an Africa - leaving under the slavery of Noe-colonialists who in cahoot with corrupt uninformed, unintelligent puppets from our land; who have chosen to dedicate all my energy (A very small one, but I know a fire starts from little sparks); to work for the restoration of the Freedom of my people.

I wish I can link up with all patriots so that we can work together to expose the IMPOSITION who have destroyed our heritage to the common people of our land for what they are. I hope that in my life time; we can begin to truly confront our challenges and begin to rebuild the Blackman countries of over 500years ago.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Nigerian Are You? by xrazzy(m): 3:40pm On Dec 03, 2012
I am a neo-Nigerian......
Re: What Kind Of Nigerian Are You? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 03, 2012
I am an optimistic nationalist. I would trade the path of Azikiwe; Zik of africa.
Re: What Kind Of Nigerian Are You? by dartsidius7(m): 3:56pm On Dec 03, 2012
I am an African. (f.u.ck who dont like)
Re: What Kind Of Nigerian Are You? by abdullkabar(m): 4:13pm On Dec 03, 2012
am a bookich 9ja guy.
shey u get wat am sayin undecided
Re: What Kind Of Nigerian Are You? by manny4life(m): 4:26pm On Dec 03, 2012
I'm an ANGRY angry angry angry angry yet OPTIMISTIC smiley smiley smiley smileyNigerian.
Re: What Kind Of Nigerian Are You? by Revolva(m): 4:28pm On Dec 03, 2012
;DMy belle o My head o Nigerian
Re: What Kind Of Nigerian Are You? by salolo(m): 4:51pm On Dec 03, 2012
goog
Re: What Kind Of Nigerian Are You? by mamagee3(f): 5:16pm On Dec 03, 2012
A good Nigerian!!!
Re: What Kind Of Nigerian Are You? by sunnshyn(f): 5:27pm On Dec 03, 2012
I am that confused Nigerian. Not by choice but by accident.

Sometimes I believe Nigeria will work, the very next minute my hope for Nigeria evaporates..

I see my fellow Nigerians crying about the present govt, but when 2015 arrives this same "criers" and "complainers" would still vote the present govt again.

And the charade continues!

I don't think Nigeria will work ever...

Maybe it will work...

I'm sure it will work

I'm sure it never work..

Maybe not it will not work..

Maybe not it will work

I'm that confused Nigerian
Re: What Kind Of Nigerian Are You? by ektbear: 5:31pm On Dec 03, 2012
Slowly becoming an indifferent/much less passionate Nigerian (at least regarding the country's politics).

I dunno...seems like progress comes about so slowly, so it isn't worth it to get emotionally invested. Otherwise you'll be disappointed.
Re: What Kind Of Nigerian Are You? by phaya(f): 5:42pm On Dec 03, 2012
basher:

Rubbish! You never see condemnation!!

The UK government is CONSTANTLY attacked by the various forms of media, forums, blogs, talk shows and individuals, just to keep them on their feet. UK citizens are the worst critics of their own country and govt (and I'm sure its the same in other top countries). They do not accept "they are trying Jare" or "they are chopping money but at least they are working". Nonsense! It is only in Africa where people get sentimental about criticism. They'll say "if u don't like it go back to your country/state/town/village", "is your country/state/town/village any better?", "our own is our own", "when your brother was there, did he do any better?" or "I know this is a machination of ----- people who are hate our people and are jealous of us". The so called leaders are no better as they see critisms as personal attacks; did anyone force u to contest for election?

All these plenty talk and just 1Like?
Re: What Kind Of Nigerian Are You? by warrikid(m): 6:48pm On Dec 03, 2012
untainted: I am a realistic Nigerian.
Nigeria will never get better. Grab reality guys!
"One day our generation is gonna rule the population and we r still waiting for the world(naija) to change"-john mayer.
Re: What Kind Of Nigerian Are You? by ba7man(m): 6:56pm On Dec 03, 2012
I'm a Nigerian to the core. People that think otherwise had better go shopping for another country b'cos they'll never make it in this country with their mindset.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Nigerian Are You? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 03, 2012
Progressive Nigerian..... The Nigerian that wants to reason... The Nigeria that isn't shallow..... The Nigerian that treasures intelligence more than wealth... The Nigerian that cares about climate change, The Nigeria that is thinking of ways to make shoes that can make his girlfriend fly, rather than wanting to take her to Mr Biggs grin grin grin, the Nigerian that is quirky, The Nigerian that thinks we better off when we unite, The Nigerian that doesn't follow the trend, above all, the Nigerian that just wanna be happy...

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Nigerian Are You? by chosen04(f): 8:02pm On Dec 03, 2012
I have stopped been a Nigerian long ago . . . .

Am now only but a niGERian . . . . .
Re: What Kind Of Nigerian Are You? by Lasinoh: 8:08pm On Dec 03, 2012
The kind that is ALLERGIC to Nigerians! kiss
Re: What Kind Of Nigerian Are You? by sambos994(m): 9:25pm On Dec 03, 2012
I am a Nigerian Nigerian.
Re: What Kind Of Nigerian Are You? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 03, 2012
Am a Nigerian who prays for Nigeria, who lives to change Nigeria and who will do all in his power to make Nigeria work, It may take us time, but I will not bequeath the same Nigeria that my parents lived in to my kids, I will keep raving about change and I will keep living for change.
We have poor mind sets as average Nigerians, quick to complain,but never eager to spend time working to change the system.
January we could have grounded the government, but we could not have a 'tahir square moment' God help black folks cos we seem to be conditioned with the greatest emotional quotient of fear of all the races on Earth.Fact is we the people, are the government,if we stand together against corruption then it will go, there are still honest Nigerians out there, I met them on Sunday while driving through the south west( road safety officials who refused bribes and insisted on doing things right)there's hope

I went to the bank today, the systems are so slow, Board of internal revenue:unnecessary bureaucracy, efficiency in government establishments:poor. Internet connection:poor,interswitch connection:fair, but we still survive, honestly we got a long way to go in this country,but we must not give up. I'll never give up on Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Nigerian Are You? by 360command: 1:56am On Dec 04, 2012
Nigeria is more than 40years (2x),there is no hope again, there is no hope. A chorus song sang by a benin(edo state) man. I am looking for that song.wish someone can help me.
Re: What Kind Of Nigerian Are You? by ba7man(m): 3:28am On Dec 04, 2012
ikenna44: Nigeria is a lie!
Nigeria is the biggest scam known to the world!
I dnt blive in nigeria!
I consider myself unlucky to be a nigerian!
I am dat kind of nigerian!

Wish i cud just sleep off and wake up somewhere else...some place where u dnt ve 2 knw sumbody 2 be sumbody!
Too bad how you feel won't change the fact that you're stuck being a Nigerian. You might as well kill yourself when you're chanced.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Nigerian Are You? by Nobody: 4:50am On Dec 04, 2012
Am d fourth type of Nigeria, thread owner u described.
Re: What Kind Of Nigerian Are You? by ikenna44: 5:17am On Dec 04, 2012
Trust me...u wil kil urself 1st...

ba7man: Too bad how you feel won't change the fact that you're stuck being a Nigerian. You might as well kill yourself when you're chanced.
Re: What Kind Of Nigerian Are You? by eduson77(m): 7:33am On Dec 04, 2012
if see truth make i no talk am bah?because i no wan become abusive citizen..

taaa!

thunder..

take 5 there
grin
Re: What Kind Of Nigerian Are You? by OneNaira6: 7:36am On Dec 04, 2012
A realistic one. The nation is f2ked up

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Nigerian Are You? by rusher14: 8:42am On Dec 04, 2012
The kind of Nigerian that knows corruption is at it's highest and appears to be climbing even higher.
The kind that knows that corruption, tribalism, religious intolerance, illlogical reasoning and misplaced priorities have bedeviled the nation.
The kind that knows it takes a deliberate, wholistic and well thought-out strategy to escape this hydra-headed monster that troubles us.
The kind that knows that some opportunities exist but definitely more obstacles to cross to succeed.
The kind that knows you have a less than 5% chance to be who you want to be.
I'm the kind that knows what to do with my 5%.
The kind that knows the next generation has it's work cut out 'cause the generation b4 ours couldn't be good role models, we appear worse.
would I die for the country? Not likely, but you never know.
Re: What Kind Of Nigerian Are You? by prettyboi1(m): 9:55am On Dec 04, 2012
Godman_n: I will not say I am a Nigeria because in practical sense there is no nationality called Nigeria. We have an enclave of Neo-colonialist called Nigeria as there are so many of its kinds in Africa. The fact is that Africa was conquered long before slavery; in the sixteenth century. They looted our territory, enslaved us, colonized us. When America became the greatest power in the world at the end of second world war; the colonial powers was cajoled to arrange a fake Flag Independence for us deceiving our people that we are free whereas what happened was a transformation our SLAVES from colonial masters to Neo-colonialist.

I'm with you brother man.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau Boko Haram Leader Is Dead / Why Jonathan Is Not Campaigning In Kano- Kwankwaso / A Thread Dedicated To The Nigerian Service Men, Our Gallant Soldiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.