Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,547 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

A Timid Guys' First Step To A Successful First Date (season 1) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Timid Guys' First Step To A Successful First Date (season 1) (1207 Views)

Is She Just Not Into Me Or Just Timid / Help Am Very Bold At Night But When It's Daytime I Become Timid / Why Do Guys Get Timid When Buyn Condoms In Public Stores (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Timid Guys' First Step To A Successful First Date (season 1) by peterugoobi(m): 1:26pm On Dec 03, 2012
All you timid guys in nairaland, don't miss out on our successful pick-up lines this yutide season. Make sure you follow us by reading our thread often or by clicking the follow button, as we guide you through 23 episodes/ steps of "a timid guys' first step to a successful first date"
Re: A Timid Guys' First Step To A Successful First Date (season 1) by peterugoobi(m): 3:18pm On Dec 03, 2012
Damn, if being sexy was a crime, you'd be guilty as charged
Re: A Timid Guys' First Step To A Successful First Date (season 1) by peterugoobi(m): 3:21pm On Dec 03, 2012
Boy: Do you have a map
Girl: why?
Boy: l just keep getting lost in your eyes
Re: A Timid Guys' First Step To A Successful First Date (season 1) by Mynd44: 6:24pm On Dec 03, 2012
How about this.

"girl you must be tired cos you have been running through my mind"

1 Like

Re: A Timid Guys' First Step To A Successful First Date (season 1) by peterugoobi(m): 10:34pm On Dec 03, 2012
If beauty were time, you'd be eternity
Re: A Timid Guys' First Step To A Successful First Date (season 1) by peterugoobi(m): 10:36pm On Dec 03, 2012
For a moment l thought l died and gone to heaven. Now l see that l am very much alive and heaven has been brought to me
Re: A Timid Guys' First Step To A Successful First Date (season 1) by peterugoobi(m): 10:39pm On Dec 03, 2012
Fascinating. I've been looking at your eyes all night long, cause l've never seen such dark-eyes with so much light in them
Re: A Timid Guys' First Step To A Successful First Date (season 1) by peterugoobi(m): 10:41pm On Dec 03, 2012
You're so beautiful that you made me forget my pick-up line

1 Like

Re: A Timid Guys' First Step To A Successful First Date (season 1) by peterugoobi(m): 10:43pm On Dec 03, 2012
You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality if finally better than your dreams
Re: A Timid Guys' First Step To A Successful First Date (season 1) by Mynd44: 10:51pm On Dec 03, 2012
I love you, I like you talk your own
Re: A Timid Guys' First Step To A Successful First Date (season 1) by peterugoobi(m): 2:31am On Dec 04, 2012
Me without you is like a shoe without lace, a sentence without space, a tea cup without handle
Re: A Timid Guys' First Step To A Successful First Date (season 1) by peterugoobi(m): 2:33am On Dec 04, 2012
Excuse me girl is there an airport nearby or is that just my heart taking off!
Re: A Timid Guys' First Step To A Successful First Date (season 1) by peterugoobi(m): 2:35am On Dec 04, 2012
Guy: Excuse me l think you have something in your eyes
Girl: Hhmm, what?
Guy: a sparkle
Re: A Timid Guys' First Step To A Successful First Date (season 1) by Mynd44: 6:08am On Dec 04, 2012
You wonder why the world is a little bit dark? Cos most of the lights are in your eyes
Re: A Timid Guys' First Step To A Successful First Date (season 1) by Flashaldrin(m): 11:51am On Dec 04, 2012
Lol, this aint 17th century. Girls don get sense.
Re: A Timid Guys' First Step To A Successful First Date (season 1) by Mynd44: 11:53am On Dec 04, 2012
Flashaldrin: Lol, this aint 17th century. Girls don get sense.
Lol.

How far?
Re: A Timid Guys' First Step To A Successful First Date (season 1) by peterugoobi(m): 11:19pm On Dec 04, 2012
Hey baby, you're so fine you make me stutter, wha-wha-what's your name?
Re: A Timid Guys' First Step To A Successful First Date (season 1) by peterugoobi(m): 11:22pm On Dec 04, 2012
Rejection can lead to emotional stress for both parties involved and emotional stress can lead to physical complication, such as headaches, ulcer, cancerous tumor and even death! So for my health and yours JUST SAY YES!
Re: A Timid Guys' First Step To A Successful First Date (season 1) by peterugoobi(m): 11:26pm On Dec 04, 2012
Guy: There must be something wrong with my eyes
Girl: [confused]?
Guy: l can't seem to be able to take them off you
Re: A Timid Guys' First Step To A Successful First Date (season 1) by peterugoobi(m): 11:29pm On Dec 04, 2012
Guy: Hello is your name Gillette?
Girl: Why?
Guy: because you are the best a man can get
Re: A Timid Guys' First Step To A Successful First Date (season 1) by peterugoobi(m): 11:30pm On Dec 04, 2012
You are so fine, l wish l could plant you and grow a whole field of you
Re: A Timid Guys' First Step To A Successful First Date (season 1) by peterugoobi(m): 12:48am On Dec 06, 2012
Apart from being sexy, what else do you do for a living?
Re: A Timid Guys' First Step To A Successful First Date (season 1) by peterugoobi(m): 12:51am On Dec 06, 2012
Guy: Baby, you must be a broom
Girl: How?
Guy: Because you just swept me off my feet
Re: A Timid Guys' First Step To A Successful First Date (season 1) by peterugoobi(m): 12:53am On Dec 06, 2012
Guy: Baby mind if l use your phone
Girl: why?
Guy:my mum told me to call her, when l find the woman of my dreams
Re: A Timid Guys' First Step To A Successful First Date (season 1) by peterugoobi(m): 12:56am On Dec 06, 2012
Guy: Do you work for NASA
Girl: No, why?
Guy: Because you are out of this world!
Re: A Timid Guys' First Step To A Successful First Date (season 1) by peterugoobi(m): 12:59am On Dec 06, 2012
Guy: Baby, do you know what you do to me
Girl: What
Guy: You turn my software int hardware
Re: A Timid Guys' First Step To A Successful First Date (season 1) by peterugoobi(m): 6:05pm On Dec 07, 2012
And now for the season finale of a timid guy's first step to a successful first date. Your comment is appreciated to make the next season even better
Re: A Timid Guys' First Step To A Successful First Date (season 1) by peterugoobi(m): 6:06pm On Dec 07, 2012
Was that an earthquake or did you just rock my world
Re: A Timid Guys' First Step To A Successful First Date (season 1) by peterugoobi(m): 6:08pm On Dec 07, 2012
Baby you are like a student and l'm like a maths book, you solve all my problems

(1) (Reply)

- / 10 Cruel Things Women Do To Men / Need A Young Sex Partner In Benin City.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.