Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,791 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 1 - Romance (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 1 (42615 Views)

Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 1 / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest - Elimination Round 2 / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (elimination Round 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (75) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 1 by ng4am(f): 11:42am On Dec 04, 2012
Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 1 by Dopefiend(m): 11:44am On Dec 04, 2012
Oahray: hahahaha... Abeg explain na

Nah no need to explain further, U don laff already. Mission accomplised. cheesy
Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 1 by xynerise: 11:44am On Dec 04, 2012
Idowuogbo:
My middle finger saying HI HI HI... grin
*catches her finger and pulverize it*
Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 1 by Idowuogbo(f): 11:48am On Dec 04, 2012
timbros:

ooops seen her grin
Achukwunet
https://www.nairaland.com/achukwunet

Dere u go bebe! Tank u... kiss
Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 1 by Nobody: 11:49am On Dec 04, 2012
D-Explorer:
Doing the individual counting is not easy mehn
Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 1 by Sagamite(m): 11:57am On Dec 04, 2012
livialives:

Uhhm does my picture look like a random Stock photo to you?

Is it only from stock databases that one can get a pix from?

Give my doubt the death stab in the heart. Post a pix of you with the finger before your pinky finger in the air with your face and arms showing.

This is the camera phone and bluetooth age, you should not have a problem doing this and posting it in the next 24 hours.
Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 1 by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 04, 2012
Shollypopz:
@ItsModella: what is the name of the musician on IZUKWU'S profile??
Kay cee
Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 1 by Florena(f): 12:01pm On Dec 04, 2012
@Idowuogbo, great work , i see ya, hope d money 4 d campaighn don finish..........i've sent another,
@ pple of NL, vote FLORENA in group 3 and u won't be disappointed.
https://www.nairaland.com/florena
Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 1 by timbros(m): 12:01pm On Dec 04, 2012
Finally....

Group 1
Abil
Junnymercy
Nifeseun

Group 2
Amaryah
Achukwunet
Candyness

Group 3
Vivian Chinaza
Florena
Enoquin

Group 4
Linda_1
T-luv
Josphine4good

Group 5
Livialive
Skydeep
Jenny20

Group 6
Fuckwitme
Nubiaan Queen
Prettyfatex

Group 7
Rokiatu
Beckyomas
Uchamaranma

Group 8
Itsmodella
Tashamania
Sweetlemon

Mehn e no easy to type with phone oo...
Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 1 by Oahray: 12:02pm On Dec 04, 2012
Sagamite:

Is it only from stock databases that one can get a pix from?

Give my doubt the death stab in the heart. Post a pix of you with the finger before your pinky finger in the air with your face and arms showing.

This is the camera phone and bluetooth age, you should not have a problem doing this and posting it in the next 24 hours.
Guy chill jor. You dnt bliv a person can look that good or you dnt bliv livialives can look that good, which?
She has uploaded up to 3pics already.
Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 1 by Nobody: 12:02pm On Dec 04, 2012
baby_123: Omo, plenty fine chicks on NL. Finer than all the ones entering beauty pageants all over the world. Its modella doesn't really show her face, so I am going to go with AbiL. She's a cutie. Itsmodella has a nice stature kinda like mine, but I got curves and more height. She pretty though. She should show her face well.BB tried too amongst all this fine and fresh young chicks. Got to give it to her and the achukwunet is cute too.
how tall are you?
Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 1 by timbros(m): 12:04pm On Dec 04, 2012
Idowu, how far? you don sign am? I've done my part of the deal o.... So which 5* hotel are we talking about?
Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 1 by 2sexy(m): 12:04pm On Dec 04, 2012
Vanneni: I've learnt how to quote very well, yeeeey! ;DIdowu doesn't have 2 pay anymore like she claimed 2 have been doing
Great!
Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 1 by DExplorer1: 12:06pm On Dec 04, 2012
A candidate in Group 7 removed her picture. Before she did, she had 3 votes which was one of the lowest. Thence, this isn't detrimental to the group and no kvetch is expected in regards. Thank you!
Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 1 by 2sexy(m): 12:07pm On Dec 04, 2012
Vanneni: grin lol, 2sexy taught me how 2smiley.
Thanks! cheesy cheesy
Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 1 by slimyem: 12:08pm On Dec 04, 2012
Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 1 by slimyem: 12:09pm On Dec 04, 2012
tellwsdom: All this ones pass idowu-obo, madam sexy leg aka free cocoa, slimyem and co…No wonder we knw see their name for the list.

If na Agbero competition, idowu go show up.

If na to dey use leg contest, free cocoa go jump out, even wen we knw sey na yam leg she get.

If na bobby, slimyem go fly com out, even when we know sey the tin don collapse like world trade centre.

#God sees your struggle in making the list sad sad
Bobo yi ti ya were sha....!!
Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 1 by timbros(m): 12:09pm On Dec 04, 2012
D-Explorer:
A candidate in Group 7 removed her picture. Before she did, she had 3 votes which was one of the lowest. Thence, this isn't detrimental to the group and no kvetch is expected in regards. Thank you!

Noticed that while going through. Didnt vote her tho...
Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 1 by xynerise: 12:09pm On Dec 04, 2012
D-Explorer:
eya! undecided
Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 1 by Sagamite(m): 12:13pm On Dec 04, 2012
Oahray: Guy chill jor. You dnt bliv a person can look that good or you dnt bliv livialives can look that good, which?
She has uploaded up to 3pics already.

All I asking for is pure, easy-to-obtain evidence to believe.
Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 1 by DExplorer1: 12:14pm On Dec 04, 2012
xynerise:
eya! undecided
Who die?
Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 1 by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 04, 2012
sexkillz: [size=18pt]30 contestants only will survive this elimination. . . Vote them in!
[/size]
Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 1 by Nobody: 12:17pm On Dec 04, 2012
Sagamite:

You will see her bikini pic and then you will believe.
Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 1 by kandiikane(m): 12:19pm On Dec 04, 2012
People, people, I beggi don't be whitewashed. Don't vote for someone because they are halfwhite tongue. Vote for beautiful ladies regardless of the skin colour. Vote abil and sweetlemon. Vote for livialives I swearigad I have photos, you won't be disappointed. If you want see bikini photos vote vote vote!!
Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 1 by Oahray: 12:21pm On Dec 04, 2012
Sagamite:

lol. How would your disbelief affect the votes she's gotten already? U shlda paid attention wen she changed pics twice. One of the few peeps to do dat. Yet u didnt doubt the ones with one pic since dey registered. Park well jor.

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 1 by kandiikane(m): 12:22pm On Dec 04, 2012
Sagamite:

Is it because of the boobjob?
Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 1 by Oahray: 12:22pm On Dec 04, 2012
kandiikane: People, people, I beggi don't be whitewashed. Don't vote for someone because they are halfwhite tongue. Vote for beautiful ladies regardless of the skin colour. Vote abil and sweetlemon. Vote for livialives I swearigad I have photos, you won't be disappoint. If you want see bikini photos vote vote vote!!
Aunty Judge, u sef get candidate?
Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 1 by Idowuogbo(f): 12:22pm On Dec 04, 2012
kandiikane: People, people, I beggi don't be whitewashed. Don't vote for someone because they are halfwhite tongue. Vote for beautiful ladies regardless of the skin colour. Vote abil and sweetlemon. Vote for livialives I swearigad I have photos, you won't be disappoint. If you want see bikini photos vote vote vote!!
Omo dat livi na model o! Dat pic u are referring 2 hot die!!! Her bobby Valentino dey oppress mi angry
Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 1 by Idowuogbo(f): 12:23pm On Dec 04, 2012
kandiikane:

Is it because of the boobjob?
Na silicone Silifa? shocked
Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 1 by Oahray: 12:25pm On Dec 04, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Her bobby Valentino dey oppress mi angry
Na im make u no want make man pikin see ur glory? U no dey do hubby well o.
Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 1 by kandiikane(m): 12:26pm On Dec 04, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Omo dat livi na model o! Dat pic u are referring 2 hot die!!! Her bobby Valentino dey oppress mi angry

Lool

Oahray: Aunty Judge, u sef get candidate?
Lol, ofcourse. They have sent me their photos and I'm just like WOWI!

Idowuogbo:
Na silicone Silifa? shocked

Well, the thing look like am.
Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 1 by Idowuogbo(f): 12:30pm On Dec 04, 2012
kandiikane:

Lool

Lol, ofcourse. They have sent me their photos and I'm just like WOWI!

Well, the thing look like am.
So na only Abil and livi do u wow? D rest nko? Talk it! Shyte dey can't do u! Hommie!! grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (75)

Lady Dances Radically As Her Fiance Proposes To Her (video) / How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? / I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.