Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,147 members, 7,835,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Prince William And Kate Middleton Expecting A Baby - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Prince William And Kate Middleton Expecting A Baby (9210 Views)

PHOTO: Check Out Prince William And Kate Middleton Nakéd In The Bath / Hafsat Abiola, Joe Odumakin And Kate Henshaw At Nigerian Premiere Of Girl Rising / Genevieve Nnaji And Kate Henshaw In A Streetfight! - photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prince William And Kate Middleton Expecting A Baby by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 03, 2012
niggadee: royal scum spend uk tax money on lavish lifestyle

REALITY101: Annnnnnnnd?

grin grin

My two fav. NL brothers. kiss
You guys are on point.

@souldust It's not about "bad belle", it just isn't important lol.
Re: Prince William And Kate Middleton Expecting A Baby by Case33(m): 8:52pm On Dec 03, 2012
ebamma 3: So even prince dey follow phuck toto?

Lolzzz, he no dey phuck toto,na hockey he dey play for toto! wink cheesy
Re: Prince William And Kate Middleton Expecting A Baby by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 03, 2012
So are my.

Expecting my miracle baby, though am still single. Good for them shaa...
Re: Prince William And Kate Middleton Expecting A Baby by homesteady(m): 9:09pm On Dec 03, 2012
mystikal:

When Eliza dies, Charles is next in throne, not Williams

My dear, Charles can't be the king,he divorced his wife and it is against 'their CHURCH' rules nd it also applies to d royal family....so he wont be king

1 Like

Re: Prince William And Kate Middleton Expecting A Baby by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 03, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Hey, when I had my first child a couple of months back, why didn't mukina post it on homepage angry tongue

You arent of Royal blood and ur kpako pikin too. Dis ur name sef fit scare readers...hehehe
Re: Prince William And Kate Middleton Expecting A Baby by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 03, 2012
crisycent: Who gives a Bleep?

The Prince gave the bleep. Hope you dont ask again
Re: Prince William And Kate Middleton Expecting A Baby by adanny01(m): 9:31pm On Dec 03, 2012
Their wedding was a day before mine but my son is eight months today. What were they waiting for?
Re: Prince William And Kate Middleton Expecting A Baby by yomalex(m): 9:32pm On Dec 03, 2012
The British Royal Family is certainly the most glamorous of all Royal Families around the World
Re: Prince William And Kate Middleton Expecting A Baby by maninmood(m): 9:34pm On Dec 03, 2012
Surprisingly, I have not heard the term 'How does this reduce the price of garri?' on this thread. Something that has to do with glorifying any news coming from the western countries, and throwing into trash can what has to do with Nigeria. Petty!

1 Like

Re: Prince William And Kate Middleton Expecting A Baby by Dakingpin: 9:35pm On Dec 03, 2012
Alright what should i do should i start frying plantain. Mumu people
Re: Prince William And Kate Middleton Expecting A Baby by pendo89(f): 9:39pm On Dec 03, 2012
media madness begins yet the baby is still forming.
If given a chance, ultra-sound images would be splashed all over.
Re: Prince William And Kate Middleton Expecting A Baby by Sweetlemon(f): 9:52pm On Dec 03, 2012
homesteady:
My dear, Charles can't be the king,he divorced his wife and it is against 'their CHURCH' rules nd it also applies to d royal family....so he wont be king
The last time I checked prince Charles was next in line. dont know where you got that from
Re: Prince William And Kate Middleton Expecting A Baby by naptu2: 9:52pm On Dec 03, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Hey, when I had my first child a couple of months back, why didn't mukina post it on homepage angry tongue

☆COn*GRAT√*¨`*ULATIONS√*¨´♫ •.☆ ♥♫ •☆.♥.•°°¸.•*¨`*•´ • °¸.•* ¨`☆*♥¸.•*¨`*• ¸¸.•¨¯`•.•..•¨*♪ ♥ *☆CON*√GRAT*¨`*ULATIONS☆*»”¤'”~«

2 Likes

Re: Prince William And Kate Middleton Expecting A Baby by IdiAmin2(m): 9:53pm On Dec 03, 2012
My next door neighbour Mukaila and Jalikatu are also expecting their first child. So?
Does this reduced my monthly mortgage payment?
Next thread please!
Re: Prince William And Kate Middleton Expecting A Baby by IdiAmin2(m): 9:56pm On Dec 03, 2012
yomalex: The British Royal Family is certainly the most glamorous of all Royal Families around the World

They are only 'most glamorous' to those who have been brainwashed into thinking they 'more special' than you.
If you bend them over, na one nyansh hole dey there like everybody else grin

1 Like

Re: Prince William And Kate Middleton Expecting A Baby by davioli(m): 9:59pm On Dec 03, 2012
@sweetlemon prince William is next to the throne.. Google is there you can check it out yourself. His father lost that right a long time ago with the whole princess Diana saga. But it ain't our business really.
Re: Prince William And Kate Middleton Expecting A Baby by elampiro(m): 10:03pm On Dec 03, 2012
Sweetlemon:
The last time I checked prince Charles was next in line. dont know where you got that from

Prince Charles is next in line, but they could skip a generation and hand it over to Prince Williams. It is said that the queen can make this possible. If you have noticed, Prince Charles is keeping the background while Prince Williams is taking the stage, or should I say, is being prepared and sold to the public.

See this piece that was written 3 years ago.

http://m.voices.yahoo.com/will-prince-william-next-king-england-4558879.html Although Prince Charles is the heir apparent to the British throne, it is widely believed that he may abdicate in favor of his eldest son William. If indeed Queen Elizabeth lives another eight years to claim the title of oldest reigning monarch of the British Empire, Prince Charles would then be 69 years old. Having waited in the wings for over 40 years himself, he may not wish to inflict this "limbo" on his oldest son William.

Prince William is extremely popular with the English people, many of whom voice their opinion that William should become their next King. The son of Prince Charles and Princess Diana, Prince William Arthur Philip Louis was born in 1982. He is 6'3" and is considered extremely handsome and gifted.
Re: Prince William And Kate Middleton Expecting A Baby by BankoleNco: 10:04pm On Dec 03, 2012
Prince of where? You think I give a rats azz?! F#cktards!
Re: Prince William And Kate Middleton Expecting A Baby by ade80: 10:11pm On Dec 03, 2012
Re: Prince William And Kate Middleton Expecting A Baby by tellwisdom: 10:15pm On Dec 03, 2012
Will the baby look like jesus christ?? angry
Re: Prince William And Kate Middleton Expecting A Baby by elampiro(m): 10:20pm On Dec 03, 2012
davioli: @sweetlemon prince William is next to the throne.. Google is there you can check it out yourself. His father lost that right a long time ago with the whole princess Diana saga. But it ain't our business really.

Google says it's Charles, but he might abdicate.
Re: Prince William And Kate Middleton Expecting A Baby by DoctorAbu(m): 10:23pm On Dec 03, 2012
So I'm gonna become an Uncle soon? Cool
Re: Prince William And Kate Middleton Expecting A Baby by Sweetlemon(f): 10:25pm On Dec 03, 2012
davioli: @sweetlemon prince William is next to the throne.. Google is there you can check it out yourself. His father lost that right a long time ago with the whole princess Diana saga. But it ain't our business really.
Prince Charles is and will remain the rightful heir. It is not yet certain that Prince william will take over. In fact, Prince William will only take over if Prince Charles steps down. the queen can inflence things but Prince Charles remains the rightful heir because princess Diana is dead. Google it well and see. However, it seems like Prince Charles will likely let Willam take it cos he's more popular and Charles seems like a reserved man that's not too interested in royal politics.
Re: Prince William And Kate Middleton Expecting A Baby by elampiro(m): 10:28pm On Dec 03, 2012
Current line of succession

Further information: Line of succession to the British throne

The first 20 individuals in the line of succession are:[5]

Charles, Prince of Wales, has been first in the line of succession since 1952.

1. Charles, Prince of Wales (b 1948), eldest son of Queen Elizabeth II

2. Prince William, Duke of Cambridge (b 1982), elder son of Charles, Prince of Wales

3. Unborn child of the Duke of Cambridge[6]

4. Prince Harry of Wales (b 1984), younger son of Charles, Prince of Wales

5. Prince Andrew, Duke of York (b 1960), second son of Queen Elizabeth II

6. Princess Beatrice of York (b 1988), elder daughter of Prince Andrew, Duke of York

7. Princess Eugenie of York (b 1990), younger daughter of Prince Andrew, Duke of York

8. Prince Edward, Earl of Wessex (b 1964), youngest son of Queen Elizabeth II

9. James, Viscount Severn (b 2007), son of Prince Edward, Earl of Wessex

10. Lady Louise Windsor (b 2003), daughter of Prince Edward, Earl of Wessex

11. Anne, Princess Royal (b 1950), daughter of Queen Elizabeth II

12. Peter Phillips (b 1977), son of Anne, Princess Royal

13. Savannah Phillips (b 2010), daughter of Peter Phillips, son of Anne, Princess Royal

14. Isla Phillips (b 2012), daughter of Peter Phillips, son of Anne, Princess Royal

15. Zara Phillips (b 1981), daughter of Anne, Princess Royal

16. David Armstrong-Jones, Viscount Linley (b 1961), son of Princess Margaret, the late younger sister of Queen Elizabeth II

17. The Honourable Charles Armstrong-Jones (b 1999), son of David Armstrong-Jones, Viscount Linley

18. The Honourable Margarita Armstrong-Jones (b 2002), daughter of David Armstrong-Jones, Viscount Linley

19. Lady Sarah Chatto (b 1964), daughter of Princess Margaret the late younger sister of Queen Elizabeth II

20. Samuel Chatto (b 1996), elder son of Lady Sarah Chatto, daughter of Princess Margaret

21. Arthur Chatto (b 1999), younger son of Lady Sarah Chatto, daughter of Princess Margaret

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Succession_to_the_British_throne
Re: Prince William And Kate Middleton Expecting A Baby by 50calibre(m): 10:43pm On Dec 03, 2012
homesteady: lol....royalbaby....OP...you are wrong,Prince Williams is next to the throne after Queen Eliza not His father

Where did you get that from? Prince Charles is next in line followed by prince Williams his son although since queen elizabeth is yet to relinquish the throne and prince Charles is getting really old, there have been rumors in some quarters that when the time do come that the queen dies or retires, prince charls might choose not to ascend but to rather pass the baton to his son
Re: Prince William And Kate Middleton Expecting A Baby by ikamefa(f): 11:00pm On Dec 03, 2012
seun obatalatapipipi u berra put my pishure for front page when i born my septuplets this time next week cheesy
Re: Prince William And Kate Middleton Expecting A Baby by toriade: 11:07pm On Dec 03, 2012
Kate don get belle...shakara don end oo. grin chei sky news no go allow us rest thruout ds week
Re: Prince William And Kate Middleton Expecting A Baby by Nobody: 11:09pm On Dec 03, 2012
mystikal:

When Eliza dies, Charles is next in throne, not Williams
Get your facts right, Williams is next.
Re: Prince William And Kate Middleton Expecting A Baby by Nobody: 11:14pm On Dec 03, 2012
Sweetlemon:
kindly check again, maybe d last time u checked was in 1880. I just checked now, and Williams is d next in line.
Re: Prince William And Kate Middleton Expecting A Baby by elampiro(m): 11:20pm On Dec 03, 2012
ROSYL: kindly check again, maybe d last time u checked was in 1880. I just checked now, and Williams is d next in line.

Where did u check?

Did you look at the comments before yours?
Re: Prince William And Kate Middleton Expecting A Baby by Nobody: 12:12am On Dec 04, 2012
yomalex: The British Royal Family is certainly the most glamorous of all Royal Families around the World

Epic fail. You need to see the golden rides of some Saudi princes or the style of other European royals
Re: Prince William And Kate Middleton Expecting A Baby by AKobo4urthought: 1:10am On Dec 04, 2012
Logicboy03:

From a family + country that robbed your culture dry.

Slave angry

Idi-Amin:

They are only 'most glamorous' to those who have been brainwashed into thinking they 'more special' than you.
If you bend them over, na one nyansh hole dey there like everybody else grin

niggadee:
royal scum spend uk tax money on lavish lifestyle

Da kingpin: Alright what should i do should i start frying plantain. Mumu people

My thoughts exactly, this heroification of foreigners needs to stop!!

[img]http://3.bp..com/-GL8QXYUKatA/T3ORe07boBI/AAAAAAAAA3g/WbX4xEzYmig/s320/the-rock-clapping.gif[/img]

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

So Cute! I Haven’t Seen Such A Beautiful And End Owed Black Woman [see Photos] / Bow Wow And Romeo Used To Be Friends! / More Photos Of Davido In His NYSC Camp Today In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.