Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Pictures Of Most Haunted Places In The World - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures Of Most Haunted Places In The World (26726 Views)

Top 10 Most Dangerous Places In Africa - See Where Nigeria Falls / 7 Must-see Places In Eastern Nigeria / My Journey To Hiding Places In Nigeria(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Most Haunted Places In The World by Cupidkc(m): 6:15pm On Dec 04, 2012
Wereh kpe:

I was here too and its £14 not £15.

In any case, did u c d prisons? no. If u notice there restricted areas in Royal suit where ropes were used to prevent tourist from going up?

Well, perhaps not the whole castle is haunted but am sure the dungeons which u did not get too is haunted.

also notice there are areas where cameras are not allowed. Snap at ur peril make ghost begin pursue u. LOL
huh you guys are making it look more horrible.
Re: Pictures Of Most Haunted Places In The World by Benito69(m): 6:31pm On Dec 04, 2012
Nonsense jor! if they want haunted places, any cemetery close to a river area will fit the description, i heard that spirits walk freely there. I can't confirm it it though. grin
Re: Pictures Of Most Haunted Places In The World by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 04, 2012
This thread has been without comment from logicboy3. Logicboy if you are reading this can you give your logical input.
Re: Pictures Of Most Haunted Places In The World by Nobody: 7:09pm On Dec 04, 2012
deelicious:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked MAMUNDA TRIANGLE KE Bros its BERMUDA. pls do ur research well next time cheesy cheesy grin grin

grin.
my bros i tire oh. see person dey claim over-sabi. no be only MAMUNDA, NA MAMMY WATER.
Re: Pictures Of Most Haunted Places In The World by kjstrange: 7:11pm On Dec 04, 2012
Hadeyeancah: What in Naija....Any place in Nigeria
ghost of colonialism no do reach?
Re: Pictures Of Most Haunted Places In The World by kjstrange: 7:11pm On Dec 04, 2012
Re: Pictures Of Most Haunted Places In The World by Mavrick2012: 7:30pm On Dec 04, 2012
deelicious:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked MAMUNDA TRIANGLE KE Bros its BERMUDA. pls do ur research well next time cheesy cheesy grin grin
LOL,tanks 4d corectn.sincerely i intended writin bamunda.
Re: Pictures Of Most Haunted Places In The World by Mavrick2012: 7:33pm On Dec 04, 2012
patttcom:

grin.
my bros i tire oh. see person dey claim over-sabi. no be only MAMUNDA, NA MAMMY WATER.
lol @mammy water."over-sabi" ke! How many times do u see my post on nairaland?dats because i dnt blv i know much.tanks sha

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Most Haunted Places In The World by Mikkyhandy(m): 9:09pm On Dec 04, 2012
This is ridiculous.
Re: Pictures Of Most Haunted Places In The World by Nobody: 11:44pm On Dec 04, 2012
Re: Pictures Of Most Haunted Places In The World by Nobody: 11:45pm On Dec 04, 2012
Rukemi291: shocked shocked shocked Whew. Thank God i didn't read these in the night.

I read it 11:41pm, so what should i fear

Cant you sleep in a ghost haunted house I have slept in a fenced mansion alone several for nights, built on 10 plots of land and the place is haunted inside a village area. Wetin go happen
Re: Pictures Of Most Haunted Places In The World by Nobody: 11:45pm On Dec 04, 2012
Whew
Re: Pictures Of Most Haunted Places In The World by Nobody: 12:02am On Dec 05, 2012

There is a compound i once lived in with a mansion and 2 bungalows in-built. The house owner is diabolic according to village tales(villagers live in fear of him). Most times i spend time alone in one of the bungalows, as the owner and the wife are always travelling abroad.

If you dont have courage''liver'', you cant even stay there during the day as its filled with so many flowers and trees in a highly fenced 10plots. When sleeping at night, you hear sounds of people moving around inside the compound.

My mum visited me there just once and she started begging me to park out thesame day. Hehehe.

Even when i go to bed and lock the big iron gates and am sure no one else is inside the compound, sometimes i wake up in the morning and find out that the owner is now inside the compound with his car neatly parked infront of his mansion, yet i never opened the gates for him. Sometimes, my items started missing inside my house. I lost my electric iron and a pair of shoes there. Yet this place is impregnable. Its not a place theives or tresspassers could access.
Re: Pictures Of Most Haunted Places In The World by Nobody: 12:06am On Dec 05, 2012
kkkossy:

If u think u don't believe in ghosts, try watching a program on Discovery ID channel on dstv called THE HAUNTED, it show a real life footage of ghosts and the attacks on people leaving in haunted houses. Dude! If u watch it! U won't be able to sleep at night.

It is God that giveth sleep. Goodnight. 12am.
Re: Pictures Of Most Haunted Places In The World by fittty(m): 12:14am On Dec 05, 2012
DAMN!!!!!! Why did I read this sh**t? embarassed
Re: Pictures Of Most Haunted Places In The World by Eisenhower(m): 1:31am On Dec 05, 2012
[/quote]
kayol4life: Sorry, but I dont believe in ghosts. undecided
[img][quote author=kayol4life]Sorry, but I dont believe in ghosts. undecided
[/img]
kayol4life: Sorry, but I dont believe in ghosts. undecided
what you believe in doesn't matter...reality is reality!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Most Haunted Places In The World by Nobody: 8:13am On Dec 05, 2012
Mikkyhandy: This is ridiculous.
how does it make it ridiculous? 'Something' that is just there for scrutiny!
Re: Pictures Of Most Haunted Places In The World by Nobody: 3:01pm On Dec 06, 2012
Rukemi291: shocked shocked shocked Whew. Thank God i didn't read these in the night.
grin me tooo
Re: Pictures Of Most Haunted Places In The World by Ishilove: 4:55pm On Dec 09, 2012
mollytinrox: 1. Aluu community. Every night for the past few months, the soul of the murdered boys weep(howl).

2. Zuma rock
3. Wase rock
4. Benin-Ore road.
5. Lokoja-Abuja road
6. Lagos-Ibadan express way.

All in Nigeria, West Africa
Is this true?? Can anyone confirm this?
Re: Pictures Of Most Haunted Places In The World by Nobody: 6:42am On Dec 10, 2012
okpara ugo:

I read it 11:41pm, so what should i fear

Cant you sleep in a ghost haunted house I have slept in a fenced mansion alone several for nights, built on 10 plots of land and the place is haunted inside a village area. Wetin go happen

Mehn, you get am for liver o. grin
Re: Pictures Of Most Haunted Places In The World by ferhyntorlah(f): 5:11pm On Dec 17, 2012
hisblud: All unbelievers in ghost, can you please help us organize a trip to the above places using recording devices to film and prove that all this is all an illusion, a figment of some religious freak! Thanks we will wait

I had a good laugh reading this comment; it isn't such a bad idea for the unbelieving Thomases.
Re: Pictures Of Most Haunted Places In The World by usba: 3:12pm On Dec 20, 2012
The name Lawang Sewu is from Javanese; it means "Thousand Doors".[1] The name comes from its design, with numerous doors and arcs.
Lawang Sewu is said to be haunted, with many tourists visiting to see the ghosts.[4] Among the ghosts reported to inhabit the establishment are a Dutchwoman who committed suicide inside and "headless ghouls"

Re: Pictures Of Most Haunted Places In The World by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 11:06am On Dec 31, 2012
I have tried absolutely everything and I have never encountered a ghost in the real sense.. I went into a cemetery in the dead of night, squeezed ground mango leaves and mucus from a dog's eye and bent over to look beneath my legs.. NOTHING.. and this is a cemetery famed for its unsual sightings of ghosts, was there till morning. ZARIA Cemetery bordering the Military Barracks.

The Closest I came to actually touching one was in boarding school.. a white-sheet ghost with a lantern.. we gave chase and the ghost ran.. and dropped his lantern and vanished into the dreaded bushes of Okrika peninsula
Re: Pictures Of Most Haunted Places In The World by Nobody: 10:51pm On Dec 31, 2012
lagerwhenindoubt: I have tried absolutely everything and I have never encountered a ghost in the real sense.. I went into a cemetery in the dead of night, squeezed ground mango leaves and mucus from a dog's eye and bent over to look beneath my legs.. NOTHING.. and this is a cemetery famed for its unsual sightings of ghosts, was there till morning. ZARIA Cemetery bordering the Military Barracks.

The Closest I came to actually touching one was in boarding school.. a white-sheet ghost with a lantern.. we gave chase and the ghost ran.. and dropped his lantern and vanished into the dreaded bushes of Okrika peninsula
hmm but on a serious note, are you mocking or for real?
Re: Pictures Of Most Haunted Places In The World by Eisenhower(m): 2:35am On Jan 08, 2013
haunted koo! haunted ni! make dem give me one of that house to live for free with work permit after 7 days prayer if the ghost see me them go dey huanted. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

20 Dead As Dams Burst In Bahia, Brazil As Region Hit By Floods(photos, Video) / La Campagne Tropicana - What's Your Experience? / This Is A Desert… But Once A Year It Turns Into Something Else

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.