Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,282 members, 7,811,833 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

Photo Of IBB On His 26th Birthday (pic) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of IBB On His 26th Birthday (pic) (18296 Views)

Babangida’s Letter To Bola TINUBU, Does The Letter Expose The Pride Of IBB? / June 12 And The Many Reasons Of Ibb - How Many More And Who Is Counting? / Pictures Of Ibb Obj And Yaradua Taken Secretly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of IBB On His 26th Birthday (pic) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Dec 04, 2012
ehie: and he was the shortest of them ,and by the body language you could all see them gravitating towards him,the alpha male, a natural born leader
look at this ssilly little girl. it was HIS birthday, no?
what did you expect them to gravitate toward? the sun?
Re: Photo Of IBB On His 26th Birthday (pic) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 04, 2012
BoboYekini:
jaki, let me school uin d animal kingdom,there are no election,in the wolf pack,there is the alpha male and the omega male,wolves hunt in pack,always under a leader,watch four children playing ages eight to ten,who do they liten to,who do they show their toys too,even at that age u can know who is in chargeits frigging biology...idi..ota
Re: Photo Of IBB On His 26th Birthday (pic) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 04, 2012
BoboYekini:
jaki, let me school u in d animal kingdom,there are no elections,in the wolf pack,there is the alpha male and the omega male,wolves hunt in packs,always under a leader,watch four children playing ages eight to ten,who do they listen to,who do they show their toys too,even at that age u can know who is in chargeits frigging biology...idi..ota
Re: Photo Of IBB On His 26th Birthday (pic) by Akanbiedu(m): 5:34pm On Dec 04, 2012
For some reason, I like IBB in this picture.
Re: Photo Of IBB On His 26th Birthday (pic) by RanchOwner: 5:39pm On Dec 04, 2012
This is one thing I really like about our brothers from the North, they are very loyal to one another.
This loyalty is what is seriously lacking in other parts of the country, where back-stabbing is the norm.
Goes to show why they have ruled our nation and taken us for a long ride since our independence.

The picture actually speaks a million word.
Re: Photo Of IBB On His 26th Birthday (pic) by KwoiZabo(m): 5:46pm On Dec 04, 2012
He has always showed levels even at this age he knew he should be in the middle
Re: Photo Of IBB On His 26th Birthday (pic) by tomakint: 8:01pm On Dec 04, 2012
As far as I am concerned, they all look like touts to me, no ill-feelings though!
Re: Photo Of IBB On His 26th Birthday (pic) by Basildon1(m): 10:25pm On Dec 04, 2012
BoboYekini:

LOL. I laughed my head off at this comment!!!
Re: Photo Of IBB On His 26th Birthday (pic) by Nobody: 11:29pm On Dec 04, 2012
the shortest of them all and the most devious.
if you go by this picture, you'll think that shortness and deviousness are mathematically correlated.
Re: Photo Of IBB On His 26th Birthday (pic) by Nobody: 11:30pm On Dec 04, 2012
he could not be more than 17 in this picture
smh.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of IBB On His 26th Birthday (pic) by Nobody: 11:33pm On Dec 04, 2012
KwoiZabo: He has always showed levels even at this age he knew he should be in the middle

Una no go kill persin for this NL. grin grin grin
Re: Photo Of IBB On His 26th Birthday (pic) by Nobody: 11:36pm On Dec 04, 2012
KwoiZabo: He has always showed levels even at this age he knew he should be in the middle
he had to be in the middle because he is the shortest; if not he would look like their houseboy. lmao
short people are always put in the middle of pictures
no biggie there.
Re: Photo Of IBB On His 26th Birthday (pic) by awuf2008: 12:45am On Dec 05, 2012
Where is the pictures?
Re: Photo Of IBB On His 26th Birthday (pic) by dBard: 3:39am On Dec 05, 2012
re@lchange:
the shortest of them all and the most devious.
if you go by this picture, you'll think that shortness and deviousness are mathematically correlated.

undecidedAren't they?? grin grin grin
Re: Photo Of IBB On His 26th Birthday (pic) by ozodigboo(m): 8:40am On Dec 05, 2012
Thats not his 26th birthday . . . .

It was his 18th birthday, at Barewa College.

IBB was born 1941 - at his 26th birthday in 1967, he was already involved in the Biafran War.

Friendship is relative.

Mamman Vatsa, one of his close pals whom he ordered to be shot, because of the coup, ominously is not in this pic.

They were NOT THAT close.

These were his closest friends
Re: Photo Of IBB On His 26th Birthday (pic) by davades(m): 10:10am On Dec 05, 2012
I thought they said 20 children cannot play for 20yrs

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Under Pressure To Legalise Homosexuality- Foreign Minister / Alleged N1tn Diversion ; Senate To Probe Lamorde’s Alleged Diversion Of N1tn. / Live: NLC Tarrif Protest At AEDC Abuja - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.