Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Girls Hand-Out Cupcakes Baked With Urine - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Girls Hand-Out Cupcakes Baked With Urine (11264 Views)

See The Beautiful Cake My Mom And I Baked And Designed / Help!!!recipe For A Hundred Cupcakes (naija Style) Needed / Picture Of A Cake Baked In Form Of Couple Having Sex! Lol.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Hand-Out Cupcakes Baked With Urine by webaplanet(m): 7:52pm On Dec 03, 2012
Two teenagers are in trouble for urinating in a container and using it to bake cupcakes, then serving it to their classmates.

The teenagers, from Enrico Fermi high school in Connecticut, could be facing criminal charges after they brought cupcakes to school and handed it out to students, while eating some themselves.

“They gave cupcakes to students who they don’t like," a student from the high school said.

Thankfully, no one needed medical attention as a result of the secret ingredient. But many of the students were “feeling sick” after learning that the cupcake they so graciously received two days in a row, was contaminated with urine.

The truth was revealed after one of the girls who baked the cupcakes told her friend about the secret ingredient. That friend decided that she had to warn the other students. She let everyone know to stay away from the cupcakes.

Some parents are calling for the two girls to be expelled from school.

Police are investigating the incident and charges might be filed.

http://www.yourjewishnews.com/Pages/w6388.aspx

For more Human interest stories visit the blog http://

1 Like

Re: Girls Hand-Out Cupcakes Baked With Urine by acidtalk: 7:54pm On Dec 03, 2012
The Heart of man is so wicked.

2 Likes

Re: Girls Hand-Out Cupcakes Baked With Urine by Osama10(m): 8:03pm On Dec 03, 2012
^^^^^

So true.
Re: Girls Hand-Out Cupcakes Baked With Urine by Abyjah: 10:13am On Dec 04, 2012
Wow, at such age? By the time they get to adulthood they'd probably be baking with HIV-infested blood. Smh.

Now, let's talk about Jesus:

He said we should love our neighbours as our selves.

You should consider it.

7 Likes

Re: Girls Hand-Out Cupcakes Baked With Urine by azpekuliar: 10:14am On Dec 04, 2012
^^^
Desperately wicked..

1 Like

Re: Girls Hand-Out Cupcakes Baked With Urine by eikeem(m): 10:14am On Dec 04, 2012
Yuck! This is babes' inhumanity to man! smiley

1 Like

Re: Girls Hand-Out Cupcakes Baked With Urine by ARareGem(f): 10:15am On Dec 04, 2012
Guess they were punk'd. undecided
Re: Girls Hand-Out Cupcakes Baked With Urine by Abujafood: 10:16am On Dec 04, 2012
lesson learnt, a secret stays a secret if it's only known by one person. But those girls are both stupid and wicked!

1 Like

Re: Girls Hand-Out Cupcakes Baked With Urine by ektbear: 10:17am On Dec 04, 2012
Re: Girls Hand-Out Cupcakes Baked With Urine by MhizLee(f): 10:19am On Dec 04, 2012
I love cupcakessssssssss grin
Re: Girls Hand-Out Cupcakes Baked With Urine by Okijajuju1(m): 10:19am On Dec 04, 2012
Re: Girls Hand-Out Cupcakes Baked With Urine by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 04, 2012
acidtalk: The Heart ofman is so wicked.
The heart of woman is wicked
Re: Girls Hand-Out Cupcakes Baked With Urine by freecocoa(f): 10:19am On Dec 04, 2012
Na the cupcakes be that?
Looking so yummy.

Those girls take style wicked o, atleast them no put shyt join.undecided

1 Like

Re: Girls Hand-Out Cupcakes Baked With Urine by Nobody: 10:21am On Dec 04, 2012
Oooooppss!!!
Re: Girls Hand-Out Cupcakes Baked With Urine by Nobody: 10:21am On Dec 04, 2012
When one of their victims comes back with his father's rifle to blow these stu.pid girl's brains out...CNN and co will say blame the parents...

I dont know why some people like to tempt fate like this...

I've personally seen people get slumped for less serious offences...
Re: Girls Hand-Out Cupcakes Baked With Urine by SamMilla1(m): 10:21am On Dec 04, 2012
humans, the most wicked animals on earth. Whatever they can imagine, they can do.
Re: Girls Hand-Out Cupcakes Baked With Urine by ektbear: 10:22am On Dec 04, 2012
btw...is it me or

“They gave cupcakes to students who they don’t like," a student from the high school said.

what type of person accepts cupcakes from their enemy? undecided
Re: Girls Hand-Out Cupcakes Baked With Urine by salam001(m): 10:22am On Dec 04, 2012
acidtalk: The Heart of man is so wicked.
woman
Re: Girls Hand-Out Cupcakes Baked With Urine by Shenez: 10:24am On Dec 04, 2012
the so call leaders of tomorrow
Re: Girls Hand-Out Cupcakes Baked With Urine by Revolva(m): 10:26am On Dec 04, 2012
Haha na when person don chop shit unknown he will never feel sick , when the person come know na dere sickness go start ..all dese yeye spoilt american kids can go ahead to spit in the cake and bake it --
Re: Girls Hand-Out Cupcakes Baked With Urine by dasparrow: 10:28am On Dec 04, 2012
koastar:
The heart of woman is wicked

The bible says the heart of MAN is desperately wicked who can know it? (Jeremiah 17:9). However, the "man" in the sentence does not mean the male gender but rather "human beings" generally speaking. So, calm down with your chauvinist mind. Chauvinists just like racists, thieves, adulterers and fornicators will not see the face of God once their pathetic lives on earth are over.

@Post

I am not surprised. Americans do a lot of crap!
Re: Girls Hand-Out Cupcakes Baked With Urine by slimyem: 10:29am On Dec 04, 2012
Reminds me of "The Help" movie...!
Wickedness!!
Re: Girls Hand-Out Cupcakes Baked With Urine by dasparrow: 10:29am On Dec 04, 2012
salam001: woman

The bible says the heart of MAN is desperately wicked who can know it? (Jeremiah 17:9). However, the "man" in the sentence does not mean the male gender but rather "human beings" generally speaking. So, calm down with your chauvinist mind. Chauvinists just like racists, thieves, adulterers and fornicators will not see the face of God once their pathetic lives on earth are over.
Re: Girls Hand-Out Cupcakes Baked With Urine by Andrew3(m): 10:30am On Dec 04, 2012
Iya basira in the making. When they grow na to wash put angry angry
Re: Girls Hand-Out Cupcakes Baked With Urine by jimino(m): 10:31am On Dec 04, 2012
Women, women, women........
Hmmmmm, men b very careful oo
Re: Girls Hand-Out Cupcakes Baked With Urine by akunjohn(m): 10:32am On Dec 04, 2012
And na someone go marry dis girls o,SMH.
Re: Girls Hand-Out Cupcakes Baked With Urine by Nobody: 10:33am On Dec 04, 2012
Maybe they were trying a form of reconciliation.i have cupcakes for you if you dont mind.
ekt_bear: btw...is it me or

cheesy
Re: Girls Hand-Out Cupcakes Baked With Urine by slimyem: 10:33am On Dec 04, 2012

they probably presented themselves as wanting to become friends...and the cupcake would have been a seal to the beginning of it!
Re: Girls Hand-Out Cupcakes Baked With Urine by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 04, 2012
freecocoa: Na the cupcakes be that?
Looking so yummy.

Those girls take style wicked o, atleast them no put shyt join.undecided
hahahaha,abi,bt those gals na witches.
Re: Girls Hand-Out Cupcakes Baked With Urine by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 04, 2012
Don't judge them till u hear the full story. They may have done it to get back at girls who bullied the and made their lives hell in school. U have no idea how cruel high school kids can be to each other. Especially girls..

3 Likes

Re: Girls Hand-Out Cupcakes Baked With Urine by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 04, 2012
I suspected that too.when you watch most american movies,you see weird things being done to get back at someone.
slyfoxxjoe: Don't judge them till u hear the full story. They may have done it to get back at girls who bullied the and made their lives hell in school. U have no idea how cruel high school kids can be to each other. Especially girls..
Re: Girls Hand-Out Cupcakes Baked With Urine by MissyB3(f): 10:47am On Dec 04, 2012

They gave cupcakes to those they don't like not those who don't like them. It's possible to be disliked w/out knowing it thus making it quite difficult to know whose enemy you are.

::Andrew:::
Iya basira in the making. When they grow na to wash put angry angry

Sam Milla: humans, the most wicked animals on earth. Whatever they can imagine, they can do.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Moimoi Leaf Called? / You Can Click Here To Add Good Taste To Your Continental Dishes. / Coconut Candy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.