Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,006 members, 7,835,417 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Girls Hand-Out Cupcakes Baked With Urine - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Girls Hand-Out Cupcakes Baked With Urine (11275 Views)

See The Beautiful Cake My Mom And I Baked And Designed / Help!!!recipe For A Hundred Cupcakes (naija Style) Needed / Picture Of A Cake Baked In Form Of Couple Having Sex! Lol.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls Hand-Out Cupcakes Baked With Urine by jtroy(m): 10:50am On Dec 04, 2012
acidtalk: The Heart of man is so wicked.
wetin dey worry you. wetin concern man for this thing now abi no be girls them be?
Re: Girls Hand-Out Cupcakes Baked With Urine by greatgod2012(f): 10:56am On Dec 04, 2012
if these teenagers can be so wicked like this now, i wonder how wicked they will be when they become adult. ...hhhhhhmmmmm i fear human beings............mo beru eniyan.
Re: Girls Hand-Out Cupcakes Baked With Urine by grandstar(m): 11:05am On Dec 04, 2012
truth is no one will get hurt. The baking heat will kill all the germs. buts its sick!!
Re: Girls Hand-Out Cupcakes Baked With Urine by dcal001: 11:31am On Dec 04, 2012
Remember spitting in the food(beans) we gave to seniors in secondary school then, some even went as far as putting stuff from under their slippers. I admit it was wrong but when u consider the injustice done to us, then they got what they deserved.
Re: Girls Hand-Out Cupcakes Baked With Urine by SamMilla1(m): 11:41am On Dec 04, 2012
jtroy: wetin dey worry you. wetin concern man for this thing now abi no be girls them be?

How can you not understand that 'man' in this context represents 'huMANS' and not just Men. I knew this when i was like 10 years old. How old are you?

1 Like

Re: Girls Hand-Out Cupcakes Baked With Urine by dnawah(m): 12:09pm On Dec 04, 2012
Pls let them investigate well,those girls may even add breast milk:-D
Re: Girls Hand-Out Cupcakes Baked With Urine by Lordswillsmith(m): 12:10pm On Dec 04, 2012
i feel pity for dose gal dat ate the cupcake, as for d gal dat made d cupcake i tink dem shuld be throw into the bush for d animal to eat becos dey are nt human bt evil
Re: Girls Hand-Out Cupcakes Baked With Urine by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 04, 2012
that is so sickening...
Re: Girls Hand-Out Cupcakes Baked With Urine by JUO(m): 2:47pm On Dec 04, 2012
Genesis 6:5
And GOD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.
Re: Girls Hand-Out Cupcakes Baked With Urine by amibabe(f): 3:10pm On Dec 04, 2012
Pls where can I get kitchen wares and appliances at wholesales prices in nigeria
Re: Girls Hand-Out Cupcakes Baked With Urine by mummy3(f): 3:33pm On Dec 04, 2012
freecocoa: Na the cupcakes be that?
Looking so yummy.

Those girls take style wicked o, atleast them no put shyt join.undecided

if them no even put, may be they didnt mention that.
Re: Girls Hand-Out Cupcakes Baked With Urine by dljbd1(m): 3:58pm On Dec 04, 2012
Abyjah: Wow, at such age? By the time they get to adulthood they'd probably be baking with HIV-infested blood. Smh.

Now, let's talk about Jesus:

He said we should love our neighbours as our selves.

You should consider it.

Re: Girls Hand-Out Cupcakes Baked With Urine by dljbd1(m): 4:12pm On Dec 04, 2012
The weirdest tyn is dt they r so attractive. Who wld eva suspect its pee-infested. I trust 9ja! Hweva infested e b, we dy chop dy go ni...notyn dy happen! Even if dm tel us say pee dy inside....u knw d rest
Re: Girls Hand-Out Cupcakes Baked With Urine by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 04, 2012
ok, how careless are you to eat from the tray your enemy offered?

shame on those girls who accepted the cupcake. Na so hunger dey make crayfish bend.
Re: Girls Hand-Out Cupcakes Baked With Urine by Dextra(f): 7:24pm On Dec 04, 2012
slimyem: Reminds me of "The Help" movie...!
Wickedness!!
That case was different! The white woman actually deserved the "poo" cake! Lol!!!
Re: Girls Hand-Out Cupcakes Baked With Urine by seyibrown(f): 7:38pm On Dec 04, 2012
Mhiz Lee: I love cupcakessssssssss grin

I shall remember this story when walking through the 'Cakes and Desserts' section tomorrow!
Re: Girls Hand-Out Cupcakes Baked With Urine by AGgal(f): 7:47pm On Dec 04, 2012
How did they even conceive such evil in their little minds
Re: Girls Hand-Out Cupcakes Baked With Urine by olatunjin(m): 4:48pm On Dec 05, 2012
OLATUNJEE CAKES is here again to make your XMAS
tasty like never before and give your loved ones the
treat they deserve. To Enjoy this Xmas promo just call
and book for your Xmas Cakes at affordable price,will
also do home delivery packages and surprise package
for your loved ones
Call or pin 08038565632,08080767394,26A2FB84
Both wedding,birthday and anniversary cake will are the best.
Re: Girls Hand-Out Cupcakes Baked With Urine by RomanyChi(f): 12:11am On Dec 06, 2012
*pukes*

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Moimoi Leaf Called? / You Can Click Here To Add Good Taste To Your Continental Dishes. / Plz., What Can A Guy Drink, To Get That 'fresh To Death' Look?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.