Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

You Can Click Here To Add Good Taste To Your Continental Dishes. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / You Can Click Here To Add Good Taste To Your Continental Dishes. (11299 Views)

Top 5 Nigerian Dishes With Health Benefits By Mz Irawo / Well Packaged Nigerian Dishes.. / How To Cook Continental Dishes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can Click Here To Add Good Taste To Your Continental Dishes. by aydelicious: 3:53pm On Jun 30, 2015
cooking the fish in a right process ,it's add good taste to the stew and it also gives body good protain that is needed and that is the reasons while Aydelicious want you to use this recipe to cook your fish's stew
The ingredients are
=>fresh fish
=>250cl of water
=>ata rodo
=>onions
=>5 or 6 of table of teaspoons
=>ata shombo
=>tomatoes
=>tatashew
=>3 cubes of maggi
=>palm oil
=>notmeg
=>while pepper
=>ginger
=>garlic
notit}some people they don't like curry and thyme but if you are the types that likes it,you can take pinch of it to add in to it when you are cooking
..so ,let start cooking.
Using the right recipes ingredient
=>The fresh peppers like
shombo 200grm
tatashew 150grm
tomatoes 250grm
ata rod 70grm
onions 100grm
small amount of ginger and garlic
use water to killen them together and ground then
steps two
=>fresh fish like titus one-1/2
turt it to the size you want and remove all the intestinal,when you have removed it ,then sprinkle 4 table of teaspoons of sait on it . Now boild the water when the water is boiling, you can now turn the water on the fish,wait till 3 minutes As you are waiting you will be seeing how the fish will be bringing whight things on the face of the fish then turn the water away
steps three
=>place your pot on a cooking gas,add you palm oil of 75cl, let it fried about 4 or 5 minutes then turn the pepper you have grounded to it ,over it to cook about 15 minutes Then open it to stir it,add 3 cups of maggi,pinch of grounded notmeg and white pepper and one table of teaspoon,cover it again about 3 minutes After that add your fish one by one Now Cover it till 12 or 15 minutes .The fish with stew is now done.
Try it, you will see the taste I am talking about.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Can Click Here To Add Good Taste To Your Continental Dishes. by aydelicious: 1:07pm On Jul 02, 2015
How are you guys doing,I will like you guys to feel free at home,to see how I'm going to cook my Egusi soup with simple recip.
Do you now know that some of the tribe of the
Nigeria love EGUSI soup and that is the reason
I will like to ask you questions,which swallow or solid food can you use Egusi soup to eat,when you free you can reply
let us start with our ingredients recipe we are going to use
=>Egusi one derica (Mellon)
=>Dry pepper of #50
=>Red oil (palm oil) 70cl
=>4 level of teaspoons of salt
=>3 cubes of Maggi
=>75cl of water
=>1 cup of tin milk of grayfish
=>1 cube of garlic
=>Dry root of ginger
=>Ugwu leavies of 300g.
=>pinch of all spices you will like to use but i Will like you to not add curry to it because some people they don't like the taste of curry in the soup.
The first thing you need to do is to arrange then in the easy way they can suit you to cook , slice your Ugwu,and soak it with water then place it at a side.
The Egusi,dry pepper, grayfish, garlic and dry root of ginger;you will ground then together,it's will now looks like dry power
Now add the 75cl of water in to a bow,now add the Egusi you have grounded and 3 level of teaspoons of salt in to the water of 70cl,let it soak with the water about 15 or 20 minutes.
Now place your pot on a cooking gas,add the palm oil of 70cl, let it heatabout 3 or 4 minutes, now use the service spoon to stir the Egusi the been soak with water.
Now add it to the palm oil that been fired,cover it about 9 or 10 minutes.
When it about to get to the time open it and use your service spoon to stir it gradually,if it's need water,you can add amount of water to it and cover it again about 3 minutes,after that now open it,and add 3 cubes of Maggi to it with pinch of any spices want,cover it to steam about 2 minutes now add your vegetables leaves (Ugwu ) to cook with it about 5 minutes, after that the Egusi soup is now ready.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Can Click Here To Add Good Taste To Your Continental Dishes. by aydelicious: 7:01pm On Jul 03, 2015
aydelicious:
Keep cooking

Re: You Can Click Here To Add Good Taste To Your Continental Dishes. by aydelicious: 2:23pm On Jul 06, 2015
aydelicious:
Keep cooking
we will soon shows you the Wright recipe you will use to cook your stew meat.
let now start showing you the right way you can use to cook your stew meat,to start }these are the things you need to set down,so that the things you are about to cook to be easier and this are the recipes ingredient you need to make the soop to be interested are
ATARODO 75g
TATASHEW 70grm
TOMATOSE 80g
ONIONS 15grm
SHOMBO 70grm
SMALL AMOUNT OF GINGER AND GARLIC
You will killen all the peppers with water and the ginger and garlic and add them together and then grounding it.
BEEF 1500g
CURRY 3g
THYME 3g
6 LEVEL OF TEASPOONS OF SAIT
5 CUBES OF MAGGI
75CL OF PALMOIL
ONE BIG ONION
PINCH OF NORHMEG
you can still use anything spaces you like to use but notice that all the spaces contain sait,want thing I need to say is that you should use pinch of the spaces you like to use. Now let's start cooking
Firstly
we will start to cook our beef,we will now use killen water to killen the beef,when we through with the washing of the beef, we wil now add it in to the pot we will use to cook it;we now start adding our ingredient one by one :the big onion,we now slizze in to it,then go with 3 cubes of maggi with 4 level of teaspoons of sait, go with small amount of ginger and garlic slizze in to it, one pinch of northmegi,2g of curry and 2g of thyme: pinch of any spaces you like to add in to it.
Now place it on the cooking gas,let it cook about 15 minutes, when it is done then take it out of the cooking gas .Notice don't add any water to the beef because beef content has water in self.
SECONDLY
Place your empty pot on the cooking gas now add 75cl of palmoil,let the palm oil heat about 4 or 5 minutes, you will now add the fresh peppers you have grounded in to it, over it to cook about 10 or 15 minutes,after that you will now be adding your spaces in to the stew:the stock water of the beef you cook,now add it in to it :follow with 2 cubes of maggi:with 3 level of teaspoons of sait,1g of curry and 1g of thyme now Cover it to about 7 minutes;after that now add the beef that cook in to the stew, let it cook about 5 minutes;now open it, the stew meat is now done to serve.

Re: You Can Click Here To Add Good Taste To Your Continental Dishes. by aydelicious: 5:17pm On Jul 07, 2015
How are you doing today,do you know what,i just
like to tell you the food I can not do without in a
week,is swallow food,at least in a week I will eat
it 4 or 5 tames, one of there names is Semovita.
Semovita is good and is easy to prepared and
then I will also tell you the right repice I use to
prepare it but you will need some of this Items
like......
1=> Semovita of 1kg or 100g
2=> pot
3=> water of 250cl
4=> 2 bowls
5=> portioning plastic
6=> lylon as much you need
7=> turning stick
The preparation
the first thing you will do,place your pot on a
cooking gas and add water of 150cl to it,now
cover it till water boil.
as you are waiting for the water to boil,divide the
Semovita in to two places like 450g, now add
water of 100cl in to a bowl, then start turning the
450g of Semovita to the water 100cl and stir it
together till it ticket a beat and smooth.
you now have two types of Semovita
one is mixed with water
the second one is not mixed with water
When the water is now boiling,you will now use
the second bowl to take 50cl of hot water out of
the one that boiling on the cooking gas.
when you have done that,now place it at a
side,now start to be adding the Semovita that
mixed with water to the water that boiling on the
cooking gas and use the next hand to hold your
turning stick to be Stirling it as you are adding to
it,till you add all to it,keep Stirling it and turning
it,till it ticket and smooth from its face,after that
you will now be adding the power one to it,as
you are adding it to it,you will be turning it
together so that its will not form lomise.
as you add the power one,it's will somehow hard
with the turning stick.You will now add the hot
water that you put separate to it and lower the
cooking gas and cover the pot to steam with the
Semovita about 4 minutes,after 4 minutes,open
the pot and turn the water together with the
Semovita to smooth and portion it to the sizes
you want and serve it.

Re: You Can Click Here To Add Good Taste To Your Continental Dishes. by aydelicious: 5:28pm On Jul 07, 2015

1 Like

Re: You Can Click Here To Add Good Taste To Your Continental Dishes. by aydelicious: 5:46pm On Jul 07, 2015
The recipe of this beef is.......

Re: You Can Click Here To Add Good Taste To Your Continental Dishes. by kristen12(f): 10:39am On Jul 08, 2015
Where I come from, we don't make our fish and meat stew like this. Op, are you yoruba?
Re: You Can Click Here To Add Good Taste To Your Continental Dishes. by aydelicious: 2:01pm On Jul 08, 2015
Is wheat I will like to guys to know the recipe,do you know that wheat is good for Etherley man that above 35 years.
Is easy to make for every body!.and then every body can also make it as well.
Content
- 150cl of water
- 1kg of wheat power
- Turning stick
- plastic cutter
- cooking pot
- stove
- fetters
Method
- first thing you fettling the wheat power then place it aside.
-On your stove and place you pot on it and add the 150cl of water,cover it and wait till water to boil.
-open the to see if the water is boiling now take about 50cl of water out off the boiling one,as you see the water is still boiling;the first thing you will do now take the turning stick,put it in to the water that boiling.
Now is going to be two things you will be doing at the same time, the wheat you have already fetter,now use your left hand to hold it ,now use your second hand to hold the turning stick,as you are using your turning stick to turn the boiling water,you will now be adding the wheat to the water gradually, till is some who hard in your hand,keep turning it when you have add all the wheat power to smooth on it face,if is somehow strong as you are turning it with the stick,you will now add small quality of water cover it to steam about 4 minutes then turn it to smooth for face and portion it.
pictures are loading...
Re: You Can Click Here To Add Good Taste To Your Continental Dishes. by kristen12(f): 2:48pm On Jul 08, 2015
aydelicious:

Lolz,
yes!!,
I'm Yoruba Man and what of you?...

You're a man? Wow!!

I'm from Akwa-ibom.
I'd like to explain how I make mine. Should I go on?

You might like it.
Re: You Can Click Here To Add Good Taste To Your Continental Dishes. by aydelicious: 5:22pm On Jul 08, 2015
kristen12:

You're a man? Wow!!

I'm from Akwa-ibom. I'd like to explain how I make mine. Should I go on?
You might like it.
free,free to tell us.
Re: You Can Click Here To Add Good Taste To Your Continental Dishes. by aydelicious: 5:30pm On Jul 09, 2015
as you click here you will see more of the recipes.
Re: You Can Click Here To Add Good Taste To Your Continental Dishes. by kristen12(f): 6:32am On Jul 10, 2015
aydelicious:

free,free ts.
Instead of pouring the blended tomato and pepper into the palm oil;
I prefer to boil the tomato and pepper till the water dries after then I fry the Palm oil or Groundnut, pour sliced onion then pour the cooked tomato and let it fry very well before I put any other thing.
Re: You Can Click Here To Add Good Taste To Your Continental Dishes. by wrench: 8:29am On Jul 10, 2015
Op, are you a chef?
Re: You Can Click Here To Add Good Taste To Your Continental Dishes. by aydelicious: 12:38pm On Jul 10, 2015
wrench:
Op, are you a chef?
yes, of course.
Re: You Can Click Here To Add Good Taste To Your Continental Dishes. by aydelicious: 9:16am On Jul 11, 2015
food is part of life,I love food and I can not do without it and that is the reason is good to .know the way to get the reall taste and the reall taste start from the pepper we use to cook,who do you process it when you get it from market?
For you to get the best taste of the pepper,you need to follow the process of the pepper
Now this is the process

=> Atarodo 200g
=> Shombo 250g
=> Atashe 150g
=> Tomatoes 300g
=> Onions 15g
=> 2g of chinger
=> 2g of garlic

when you have get this down, you need to clean the pepper and removed all the sticks it has and use water to rinse it,then take it to the place you will plead it.
When they have grounded it,now add it to the pot you will use to boil it,you will now cook the pepper very well so that the water,it has within the pepper will be dry off,
when you have do that,you can now cook it with what so ever you want to cook it with. definitely you will see who the reall taste is going to come out.

Re: You Can Click Here To Add Good Taste To Your Continental Dishes. by aydelicious: 2:32pm On Jul 11, 2015
I love to go with Swallow food every afternoon and that Is the reason I like to show you the easy way to prepare Gari that call Eba.
for you to make it easier for yourself,you need to put some things in place,these are the things you need to put in place.
1=> 240g of Garri or half patient
2=>250cl of water
3=>turning stick
4=>2 bowl,big and small one
5=>lylon
6=>portioning plastic
7=>pot.
halter you have get them down,the first thing you need to do,light your cooking gas,places your put on it and add the 250cl of water,cover it and wait till water boild.
When the water is boiling,now take the boiling water out of the gas and turn it to the big bowl and start adding the Garri in to the boiling water,when you have added it,there will be shaft that mixed with the water that soak with Garri,then try to bend the big bowl to allow the water to follow with the shaft that be on the face of the garri to flow in to the small bowl you have on the ground.
when you have done that,start turning it with your turning stick,till is smooth on it's phase,when its smooth, now start portioning it to the size you want it.

Re: You Can Click Here To Add Good Taste To Your Continental Dishes. by aydelicious: 12:38am On Jul 12, 2015
The reall taste of the food we are all after.
Re: You Can Click Here To Add Good Taste To Your Continental Dishes. by aydelicious: 7:20pm On Jul 30, 2015
The thing I like doing is cooking food.
Re: You Can Click Here To Add Good Taste To Your Continental Dishes. by aydelicious: 4:21pm On Jul 31, 2015
aydelicious:
free,free to tell us.
are you not telling me again.
Re: You Can Click Here To Add Good Taste To Your Continental Dishes. by aydelicious: 4:32pm On Aug 04, 2015
aydelicious:
Our food brings the reall taste .
Re: You Can Click Here To Add Good Taste To Your Continental Dishes. by aydelicious: 12:02pm On Aug 12, 2015
aydelicious:
I like you to see my recipe.
Re: You Can Click Here To Add Good Taste To Your Continental Dishes. by ejohnny39(m): 10:45pm On Aug 12, 2015
kristen12:
Where I come from, we don't make our fish and meat stew like this.
Op, are you yoruba?
there are different methods of preparing stew i know 3 diffetent methods am more concern about the final results not the methods
Re: You Can Click Here To Add Good Taste To Your Continental Dishes. by aydelicious: 10:38pm On Aug 15, 2015
ejohnny39:
there are different methods of preparing stew i know 3 diffetent methods am more concern about the final results not the methods
this one you are talking about,is not stew,its just a fresh peppers that I rounded and boil for deference usage.
Re: You Can Click Here To Add Good Taste To Your Continental Dishes. by ejohnny39(m): 10:46pm On Aug 18, 2015
aydelicious:

this one you are talking about,is not stew,its just a fresh peppers that I rounded and boil for deference usage.
ok i get it
Re: You Can Click Here To Add Good Taste To Your Continental Dishes. by aydelicious: 10:57pm On Aug 18, 2015
ejohnny39:
ok i get it
alright then
Re: You Can Click Here To Add Good Taste To Your Continental Dishes. by aydelicious: 12:57pm On Sep 02, 2015
aydelicious:

I hope you guys are still feeling the recipe I am giving out.

1 Like

Re: You Can Click Here To Add Good Taste To Your Continental Dishes. by aydelicious: 12:57pm On Sep 02, 2015
aydelicious:
I hope you guys are feeling the recipe.
Re: You Can Click Here To Add Good Taste To Your Continental Dishes. by aydelicious: 2:48pm On Sep 29, 2015
Do you want to know the production of Chin-Chin or You like to eat it but you don't have the idea of producing it, I think my recipes will help you out,are you ready for the steps?
you need to arrange some items down so that when you are taking the steps to preparing it is going to be more easer for you.
Ingredients
1=>Flowers 1000g
2=>Sugar 250g
3=>Butter 200g
4=>Milk flavours 2 level of teaspoons
5=>Baking powder 3 level of teaspoons
6=>3 Eggs
7=>50cl of water
8=>250cl of Groundnut oil
9=>2 bows small and big one
the preparation start like like this
the fist thing you will do,take the small bow and break the three eggs in to it and add the sugar in to it;mix the sugar and eggs very well when it mixed; place it at a side,now add the flower in to the big bow then baking and milk flavour go with it and mix,now add butter to it and mix it and let the butter blend with the flower,after that you will now add the egg that you mix with sugar to the flower and mix it to blend together,after its blend now add water to it mix to forme,now place it on the rolling board and cut it as you want it and start fried it.
The pictures is Loading. ..........

1 Like

Re: You Can Click Here To Add Good Taste To Your Continental Dishes. by Shawarmaplus(m): 11:36pm On Oct 02, 2015
Best SHAWARMA in PH...

1. Chicken Shawarma
2. Beef Shawarma
3. Hot Dog Shawarma
4. Grilling of meat during ceremonies..

U can check our profile for details..Enjoy

Re: You Can Click Here To Add Good Taste To Your Continental Dishes. by aydelicious: 3:09pm On Oct 03, 2015
Is okay anyway but can I ask you few questions?
Re: You Can Click Here To Add Good Taste To Your Continental Dishes. by aydelicious: 6:32pm On Oct 10, 2015
More taste and the pictures are on the way. trust me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Coconut Candy / Plz., What Can A Guy Drink, To Get That 'fresh To Death' Look? / Which Food Do You Enjoying Cooking Most?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.