Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,216 members, 7,836,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

*~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! - Religion (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! (32521 Views)

God Did "NOT" Create "ONLY" Adam But Many People - Obadiah777 Vs Goshen360 / Discussing Genesis 1:1-2 On Pre-Adamic And Gap Theory - Delafruita Vs Goshen360 / Part Of 2012 Prophecies As Concerns Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 7:32am On Dec 24, 2012
inurmind: LOGICBOY
like a bird he flies
LOGICBOY
in the wings of freedom he rides

a true hero to truth
a true advocate of youth
a devil to the blind
light to the ignorant
water to the mind
a knight ever gallant

oh rise SIR LOGICBOY
rise and claim your throne
spread your wings beyond
spread and let it grow

Bump

vote for logicboy and u will all get free cabin biscuitsgrin
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 7:40am On Dec 24, 2012
Vote for Logicboy, keep the religion section alive.

We no want no 'xtians only thread' or 'apologetics'..

Vote, vote, vote.... Every vote counts...

Christians, vote for the one who makes you hold on to your faith. Makes you love God more. The one who has made you pick up that Bible and actually study it.

Muslims, vote for the one who infiltrated your section and got Maclatunji excited.

Pagans, vote for the one who's helped you show why foreign religions have been detrimental to our national psyche.

With LogicBoy, everyone's a winner...

Vote, vote, vote....

1 Like

Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 7:40am On Dec 24, 2012
jahs girl: i nominate Goshen.
Ma'am, you should convert that to vote. Nomination ended long time ago. Merry xmas cheesy
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Boomark(m): 8:03am On Dec 24, 2012
wiegraf:

Heh heh. We'll also need a riot or two to make this a model nigerian election.

You guys are shameless. You're just blindly voting for your brother *smh*.

All the big talk folk in here give about changing 9ja from the roots, getting rid of tribalism etc... Talk. Yappity yap yap. naijah man is only concerned with himself. From what I can see y'all best get ready for more strife before we all go our separate ways. The way we greedy and myopic sef we'll probably have 60+ countries when we're done.

As his campaign manager, state your case for goshen good ser.

there will be no riot. The police are ever ready to handle the belligerent nature of some atheists.

We believe that we will unite one day. Cos one with God is majority.

Logicboy is not a humble humanbeing.
He is belligerent
he is bellicosious
he is aggressive
he is violent
he is unconscious
he is insultive
he is insensitive
he is a heathen
he dosent listen
he doesn't help the needy
he wants to marry a Christian angry

atimes e dey be me like say make i put my hand in side nairaland and give him a dirty slap.

Goshen stands for humility. He teaches and listen. Get ready for what is call "GoshMB." A free megabyte package for all his voters to visit NL for 1yr.

If i continue listing his qualities and all he will do, seun will charge me for advert. Not that we don't have money for Ads, but we want to keep low profile for now. wink

5 Likes

Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 8:05am On Dec 24, 2012
Lmao @ boomark.. Round of applause.. GoshMb...
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Boomark(m): 8:08am On Dec 24, 2012
inurmind:

Bump

vote for logicboy and u will all get free cabin biscuitsgrin

grin

we are giving our voters digestive biscuits with lots of sweets and "chewing gums." :p

1 Like

Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 8:16am On Dec 24, 2012
Na wa o. I don't think it's a matter of a christain winning. The issue here should be a personal one. I don't care who wins, my only concern is showing by my vote whose posts I've learnt more from.
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by wiegraf: 8:18am On Dec 24, 2012
seriallink:

Seems their plan is working!

cheesy what plan? How dare you? *wink wink*

It's about who has impacted the most, not who's your favorite. If not, trust me, I would have put your name waaaaaaaaayyy ahead of anony's earlier when I nominated him*.

The man has undeniably impacted, and across the board as well, not just with xtians. 'Anonysm' seems to be becoming part of our lexicon. Google anony and see how many threads were started just for him. See how many of his own threads hit the 7 page mark.

Just watch him intrepidly dash into a secular thread and note the amount of wolves that jump in looking for that decisive kill. He tirelessly weaves and dances away, so much so one could deduce it's a genuine miracle. Like samson? armed with that as.ses bone. Even now there are 2 active threads, formed by us heathens, in his honor. We've had a lot of his blood no doubt, but we need more as his folly certainly deserves it. And through all this I've seen the man lose his temper only twice, and I'm proud to say one of those incidents involved myself (and he apologized later sef, much to my chagrin).

So yeah, really, the man deserves it.

*do note I changed it to moskeeto as this place became markedly less interesting when he was away. His 'bumps' alone since his return justify my decision. However, despite changing my vote I don't think it reflected as I was late. The numbers don't seem to add up, so anony likely got my vote anyhow

2 Likes

Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by AtheistD(m): 8:18am On Dec 24, 2012
Reyginus: Na wa o. I don't think it's a matter of a christain winning. The issue here should be a personal one. I don't care who wins, my only concern is showing by my vote whose posts I've learnt more from.

And who would that be?
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Boomark(m): 8:21am On Dec 24, 2012
musKeeto: Lmao @ boomark.. Round of applause.. GoshMb...

grin thanks.
*whispering to musKeeto:
Just do a little editing of your vote he will not know*

*clears throat* eh erhmm! We are looking at a super package of making the GoshMB a yearly routine, as long as Goshen360 stays in office.

This offer is a very "temptation" offer, don't miss it.
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 8:25am On Dec 24, 2012
Atheist:-D:

And who would that be?
I've done that already. Definitely not Illogicboy.
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by wiegraf: 8:27am On Dec 24, 2012
Boomark:

there will be no riot. The police are ever ready to handle the belligerent nature of some atheists.

He is belligerent
he is bellicosious
he is aggressive
he is violent
he is unconscious
he is insultive
he is insensitive
he is a heathen
he dosent listen

atimes e dey be me like say make i put my hand in side nairaland and give him a dirty slap.

Goshen stands for humility. He teaches and listen. Get ready for what is call "GoshMB." A free megabyte package for all his voters to visit NL for 1yr.

If i continue listing his qualities and all he will do, seun will charge me for advert. Not that we don't have money for Ads, but we want to keep low profile for now. wink

Ah, politics, why the attack on lb? We just want to hear why we should vote for the distinguished goshen over the international renown that is anony. Something valid, not vote for an xtian because you don't want an atheist to win. This here, good ser, is playing dirty cheesy
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by ijawkid(m): 8:31am On Dec 24, 2012
Boomark:

He is belligerent
he is bellicosious
he is aggressive
he is violent
he is unconscious
he is insultive
he is insensitive
he is a heathen
he dosent listen

Goshen is so matured........na my elder brother o from another family...grin
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 8:34am On Dec 24, 2012
ijawkid:

Goshen is so matured........na my elder brother o from another family...grin
And I be una cousin.. :/

Boomark wan form brother-in-law..
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 8:34am On Dec 24, 2012
Boomark:

grin

we are giving our voters digestive biscuits with lots of sweets and "chewing gums." :p

Infact we will also give u bishop oyedepo's blood of Jesus aka his Canaan-land made tasty time.grin
the anointing in that blood by far surpasses any MB or GB.grin
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 8:35am On Dec 24, 2012
Boomark:

He is belligerent
he is bellicosious
he is aggressive
he is violent
he is unconscious
he is insultive
he is insensitive
he is a heathen
he dosent listen

Lets address your claims.

1) Who told you that I want to marry a christian? FYI I also have an atheist gf

2) I am violent? More than half of your fellow christains have condemned me to hell or threatened me with punishment from God

3) I dont help the needy? When I have stated hundreds of times that I do charity?

4) I am not a humble human being? I have made fun of myself on this forum. Gone to the Islamic section and shown christians how it operates etc
I guess, I would seem arrogant to an ignorant person who is ridiculed because of his lack of facts
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Todaynatoday: 8:36am On Dec 24, 2012
What exactly does the poster of the year get as his/her reward?
* An all expense paid trip to dubai
* A jet
* Free internet for 365 days
* Wardrobe allowance for one year
* A dinner at an exquisite hotel

2 Likes

Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 8:39am On Dec 24, 2012
Todaynatoday: What exactly does the poster of the year get as his/her reward?
* A jet

Bragging rightsgrin
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Todaynatoday: 9:02am On Dec 24, 2012
inurmind:

Bragging rightsgrin
Well then, goodluck to whoever wins.
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 9:07am On Dec 24, 2012
Todaynatoday: Well then, goodluck to whoever wins.

patience to whoever loses.grin
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 9:14am On Dec 24, 2012
wiegraf:

cheesy what plan? How dare you? *wink wink*

It's about who has impacted the most, not who's your favorite. If not, trust me, I would have put your name waaaaaaaaayyy ahead of anony's earlier when I nominated him*.

The man has undeniably impacted, and across the board as well, not just with xtians. 'Anonysm' seems to be becoming part of our lexicon. Google anony and see how many threads were started just for him. See how many of his own threads hit the 7 page mark.

Just watch him intrepidly dash into a secular thread and note the amount of wolves that jump in looking for that decisive kill. He tirelessly weaves and dances away, so much so one could deduce it's a genuine miracle. Like samson? armed with that as.ses bone. Even now there are 2 active threads, formed by us heathens, in his honor. We've had a lot of his blood no doubt, but we need more as his folly certainly deserves it. And through all this I've seen the man lose his temper only twice, and I'm proud to say one of those incidents involved myself (and he apologized later sef, much to my chagrin).

So yeah, really, the man deserves it.

*do note I changed it to moskeeto as this place became markedly less interesting when he was away. His 'bumps' alone since his return justify my decision. However, despite changing my vote I don't think it reflected as I was late. The numbers don't seem to add up, so anony likely got my vote anyhow

Hmmm.... You voted Anony? Well, that's good! But the message sounds more like sarcasm cheesy

And I agree with you on voting for who has impacted the most, not who's your favorite, which was the reason why I voted Goshen!

When it comes to debating atheists and unbelievers, I'll say Anony is my favorite. Goshen on the other hand is a great teacher of the word of God! I have learned a lot from him this year, infact that dude has exposed so many false and unscriptural teachings in Christianity and that has helped so much in strengthening my faith.

If Christians should vote based on who has impacted the most in Christianity, I'll say Goshen has it! However, some folks are not happy with the way Goshen and others exposed their false teachings and because they don't want to vote for a heathen (Logicboy), they go for Anony! My brah Buzugee voted for LB though.

Well, I'm down with Goshen. Goshen all the way brah!!! grin

Vote for GOSHEN360 people!

Peace wiegraf!
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by wiegraf: 9:23am On Dec 24, 2012
seriallink:

Hmmm.... You voted Anony? Well, that's good! But the message sounds more like sarcasm cheesy

And I agree with you on voting for who has impacted the most, not who's your favorite, which was the reason why I voted Goshen!

When it comes to debating atheists and unbelievers, I'll say Anony is my favorite. Goshen on the other hand is a great teacher of the word of God! I have learned a lot from him this year, infact that dude has exposed so many false and unscriptural teachings in Christianity and that has helped so much in strengthening my faith.

If Christians should vote based on who has impacted the most in Christianity, I'll say Goshen has it! However, some folks are not happy with the way Goshen and others exposed their false teachings and because they don't want to vote for a heathen (Logicboy), they go for Anony! My brah Buzugee voted for LB though.

Well, I'm down with Goshen. Goshen all the way brah!!! grin

Vote for GOSHEN360 people!

Peace wiegraf!

PDP

Well, not really. Peace brah grin
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by MrAnony1(m): 9:38am On Dec 24, 2012
seriallink:

........b]Goshen on the other hand is a great teacher of the word of God! I have learned a lot from him this year, infact that dude has exposed so many false and unscriptural teachings in Christianity and that has helped so much in strengthening my faith.[/b]............
No be only you my brother, God has used Goshen has impact me heavily as well.

3 Likes

Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by saintvc(m): 10:09am On Dec 24, 2012
Todaynatoday: What exactly does the poster of the year get as his/her reward?
* A jet

automatic ticket to heaven
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Boomark(m): 10:30am On Dec 24, 2012
wiegraf:

Ah, politics, why the attack on lb? We just want to hear why we should vote for the distinguished goshen over the international renown that is anony. Something valid, not vote for an xtian because you don't want an atheist to win. This here, good ser, is playing dirty cheesy

We have stated all those thing long time ago. Now is time for serious politricking.
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Boomark(m): 10:33am On Dec 24, 2012
inurmind:

Infact we will also give u bishop oyedepo's blood of Jesus aka his Canaan-land made tasty time.grin
the anointing in that blood by far surpasses any MB or GB.grin

Ours is different. We give 90% of our income to charity. We are just happy making people better.
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Boomark(m): 10:42am On Dec 24, 2012
Logicboy03:

Lets address your claims.

1) Who told you that I want to marry a christian? FYI I also have an atheist gf

2) I am violent? More than half of your fellow christains have condemned me to hell or threatened me with punishment from God

3) I dont help the needy? When I have stated hundreds of times that I do charity?

4) I am not a humble human being? I have made fun of myself on this forum. Gone to the Islamic section and shown christians how it operates etc
I guess, I would seem arrogant to an ignorant person who is ridiculed because of his lack of facts

Don't worry, after the vote i will check if those things i said there are true. Lets assume they are true for now.

A reconcilatory committee will be set up to look into the matter.

1 Like

Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 24, 2012
i think anony should be more happy if goshen wins this. I kinda agree with those who say the christians should vote for Goshen360

1 Like

Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by cyrexx: 11:28am On Dec 24, 2012
toba: i think anony should be more happy if goshen wins this. I kinda agree with those who say the christians should vote for Goshen360

the same way a Bayelsa man will be happy if Jonathan becomes president or a Hausa man will be happy Buhari becomes president.. etc grin
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 11:37am On Dec 24, 2012
Boomark:

Don't worry, after the vote i will check if those things i said there are true. Lets assume they are true for now.

A reconcilatory committee will be set up to look into the matter.

PDP grin grin LWTMB grin grin grin
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 24, 2012
vote for logicboy and I promise before the year runs out, you will all get private jets.

1 Like

Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by alexleo(m): 11:46am On Dec 24, 2012
I vote for Mr Anony

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (34) (Reply)

Pastor W.F Kumuyi's Wife Is Dead? / As A Christian What Will You Do If You Found This? / Celestial Pastor Who Chained Son Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.