Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,261 members, 7,836,192 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

*~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! - Religion (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! (32522 Views)

God Did "NOT" Create "ONLY" Adam But Many People - Obadiah777 Vs Goshen360 / Discussing Genesis 1:1-2 On Pre-Adamic And Gap Theory - Delafruita Vs Goshen360 / Part Of 2012 Prophecies As Concerns Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Boomark(m): 9:53am On Dec 25, 2012
Reyginus: Campaign manager (Bookmark) for team Goshen, you are doing a great job. See them fruits so plenty.

You know nigerians are good people. Good people are always attracted to good things and will always be rewarded with good.

I was moved by these wonderful people: sholasho, miroslav klose and others that went as far as using "humbly" vote for Goshen360.

*sobs, shedding tears like buhari*

1 Like

Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 9:55am On Dec 25, 2012
I vote Goshen360

2 Likes

Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 25, 2012
Boomark:

You know nigerians are good people. Good people are always attracted to good things and will always be rewarded with good.

I was moved by these wonderful people: sholasho, miroslav klose and others that went as far as using "humbly" vote for Goshen360.

*sobs, shedding tears like buhari*
Lololol@ the gallery play.

1 Like

Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by 2good(m): 10:09am On Dec 25, 2012
toba: This is a pathetic response and borne out of the rage u feel. The truth of the matter is that, if Logicboy wins, he may have done so cos of popularity and not becos he does anything reasonable on NL. He spends at least 12hrs of his daily 24hrs on NL, causing trouble, inciting and abusing the christians/theists. He has been banned several times by Seun Osewa, mukina2, Jesoul, Manmustwac and Maclatunji cos he couldnt obey simple rules of a forum.

2good if u believe that Logic boy is the kind of 'leader' ur beloved country Nigeria deserves, then it leaves much more to be desired. Even some pple who voted for him did so cos of his popularity and not cos of any good character.

Nigeria deserves better things.

If you are to place the 3 candidates side by side, Logicboy would be worst in terms of character. He acts like a boy as indicated in his handle Logicboy.

here's a response from someone you want us to vote for 'a good character worthy of emulation'

I am really not trying to insult anybody but it is clear that many people with you inclusive are telling people not to vote for Logicboy because of his unbelieve stance, well thats a very trivial matter but when extrapolated into the bigger Nigeria, you can see it at play all the time e.g christians voting to Jonathan just because of his faith as against Buhari. The muslims also voted mainly for Buhari just because of his faith. The christian governor of Kaduna died recently and the muslims went into the street rejoicing because of the death of a christian. Its is really pathetic that we treat each other first as an affiliation to a religion before as a human being and that is one reason the black race is backward. Too much division among us.
I dont mean to insult anybody, it is just a Food for thought!

By the way, Merry Xmas to Everybody. ( Not that I'm a christian, its just the mood of the season)!
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Boomark(m): 10:11am On Dec 25, 2012
Chubhie: Vote Goshen360 and get 1 "LIKE" from me......offer valid while voting lasts.

Good work bro! Good work.

You shall possess double possession.

Goodness shall be your goodness.

You shall jolly in more abundance.

The G-people! Great people! Keep voting Goshen360. We greatly appreciate the little time out of your very busy schedule to vote him. Thank you sooo much!

2 Likes

Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 10:12am On Dec 25, 2012
So I wake up and people are voting based on 'who's nicer'.. Lol..
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Boomark(m): 10:14am On Dec 25, 2012
Reyginus: Lololol@ the gallery play.

grin
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Boomark(m): 10:18am On Dec 25, 2012
musKeeto: So I wake up and people are voting based on 'who's nicer'.. Lol..

the next time you sleep and wake up, you will see the winner. grin

Goshen for Goody-goody all the way!

1 Like

Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 25, 2012
@2good:
Politics is about numbers. There are lots more Christians than atheists on this forum. Logicboy would need a 'miracle' to win no matter the circumstances.
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Boomark(m): 10:31am On Dec 25, 2012
2good:

I am really not trying to insult anybody but it is clear that many people with you inclusive are telling people not to vote for Logicboy because of his unbelieve stance, well thats a very trivial matter but when extrapolated into the bigger Nigeria, you can see it at play all the time e.g christians voting to Jonathan just because of his faith as against Buhari. The muslims also voted mainly for Buhari just because of his faith. The christian governor of Kaduna died recently and the muslims went into the street rejoicing because of the death of a christian. Its is really pathetic that we treat each other first as an affiliation to a religion before as a human being and that is one reason the black race is backward. Too much division among us.
I dont mean to insult anybody, it is just a Food for thought!

By the way, Merry Xmas to Everybody. ( Not that I'm a christian, its just the mood of the season)!

Don't worry. A reconcilatory committee will soon be set up and everyone that has insulted people before will say i am sorry.
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by 2good(m): 10:32am On Dec 25, 2012
musKeeto: @2good:
Politics is about numbers. There are lots more Christians than atheists on this forum. Logicboy would need a 'miracle' to win no matter the circumstances.
I agree with you. That's why Nigeria have one of the worst leaders in the world. People play politics based on sentiment in Nigeria so I don't expect them to complain when nothing works since they have their God fearing men/women in Power.
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by manmustwac(m): 10:32am On Dec 25, 2012
musKeeto: @2good:
So how did he manage to win the first round then. Logic Boy got 20 votes while Goshen & Anony got 9 votes each

1 Like

Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 10:32am On Dec 25, 2012
Lol, Lb is now facing a double edged opponent..

*dont give up, don't give up*....

@Mods: lots of double voters, if u need help, I've collated the votes by user ID up to page 20. Will continue once I'm back on my pc. Merry Xmas everyone.
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 10:35am On Dec 25, 2012
manmustwac: So how did he manage to win the first round then. Logic Boy got 20 votes while Goshen & Anony got 9 votes each
Less participants in the first round. Most of the participants in the first round were regulars.

In the second round, seems like someone went to get help from the 'have you praised him yet thread'...

:/
Number of participants almost quadrupled.
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Boomark(m): 10:43am On Dec 25, 2012
musKeeto:
Less participants in the first round. Most of the participants in the first round were regulars.

In the second round, seems like someone went to get help from the 'have you praised him yet thread'...

:/
Number of participants almost quadrupled.

And also it was between LB and many others, so our votes were split among them.

Its not even quadruple sef, tendruple should be the word.

3 Likes

Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Boomark(m): 10:48am On Dec 25, 2012
manmustwac: So how did he manage to win the first round then. Logic Boy got 20 votes while Goshen & Anony got 9 votes each

I hope am not smelling rigging propaganda.

Hmm because if manmustwac finally wac logicboy's cabin biscuit, i wonder what will happen.

1 Like

Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 10:49am On Dec 25, 2012
Boomark:

And also it was between LB and many others, so our votes were split among them.

Its not even quadruple sef, tendruple should be the word.
In BUZU's VOICE: YOU DO NOT ERR. QUITE POIGNANT POINT YOU MADE THERE. GOSHEN'S LIKE DANIEL IN THE LAND OF THE HEATHENS. HE'S BEEN THROWN IN THE FURNANCE LIKE AN XMAS CHICKEN, BUT IS COMING OUT WITH A CROWN OF GLORY...

2 Likes

Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by 2good(m): 10:49am On Dec 25, 2012
Very simple. There were many xtian candidates so people could not narrow down their vote to one person. Get it now?
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 10:52am On Dec 25, 2012
musKeeto:
In BUZU's VOICE: YOU DO NOT ERR. QUITE POIGNANT POINT YOU MADE THERE. GOSHEN'S LIKE DANIEL IN THE LAND OF THE HEATHENS. HE'S BEEN THROWN IN THE FURNANCE LIKE AN XMAS CHICKEN, BUT IS COMING OUT WITH A CROWN OF GLORY...
<<<< YOU GOT JOKES grin grin

1 Like

Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 10:59am On Dec 25, 2012
obadiah777: <<<< YOU GOT JOKES grin grin
Choi! The anointed one is here.
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by ATMC(f): 11:01am On Dec 25, 2012
I no fit shout mehn! Wetin dey happen o o o D holyghost is here, heeeya!! sometin go happen o o o...*in frank edwards voice*
Goshen is 14 votes or more ahead
Goshen! Goshen!! Goshen!!!
Team#GOSHEN
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 25, 2012
Reyginus: Choi! The anointed one is here.
THE ANOINTED ONES ARE GOSHEN AND LOGICBOY. I AM BUT A LOWLY SERVANT IN THE MIDST OF HEATHENS. HOWEVER MY FAMILY IS IN TOWN FOR XMAS SO I AINT AT HOME. AND THE INTERNET WHERE AM AT IS SLOW AS HECK. SO AM ASSUMING PARTIAL APOSTASY TILL THE 27TH WHEN I RETURN HOME grin

I WOULD WISH YOU A MERRY XMAS REYGIE BUT THAT IS HEATHEN TRADITION, SO I WILL SAY 'SHALOM' wink

1 Like

Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 11:14am On Dec 25, 2012
obadiah777: THE ANOINTED ONES ARE GOSHEN AND LOGICBOY. I AM BUT A LOWLY SERVANT IN THE MIDST OF HEATHENS. HOWEVER MY FAMILY IS IN TOWN FOR XMAS SO I AINT AT HOME. AND THE INTERNET WHERE AM AT IS SLOW AS HECK. SO AM ASSUMING PARTIAL APOSTACY TILL THE 27TH WHEN I RETURN HOME grin

I WOULD WISH YOU A MERRY XMAS REYGIE BUT THAT IS HEATHEN TRADITION, SO I WILL SAY 'SHALOM' wink
Wow! Servant of heathens.
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Boomark(m): 11:26am On Dec 25, 2012
Reyginus: Choi! The anointed one is here.

No! That should be the chief pharisee.
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 11:36am On Dec 25, 2012
Boomark:

No! That should be the chief pharisee.
Lolol. Na you talk o
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Emylexray(m): 11:54am On Dec 25, 2012
I vote Pastor Goshen360 again and again!!

2 Likes

Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 25, 2012
I congratulate the atheists who have not used fraud to vote for their man.

We also congratulate Goshen in advance for winning this year's Best Nairaland Religion Poster award. grin

1 Like

Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by ATMC(f): 1:43pm On Dec 25, 2012
@inurmind, compliments of d season...u rock.
Having said d above, say me hi to logicboy wink
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by olawalebabs(m): 1:45pm On Dec 25, 2012
Goshen

3 Likes

Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 25, 2012
frosbel: I congratulate the atheists who have not used fraud to vote for their man.

We also congratulate Goshen in advance for winning this year's Best Nairaland Religion Poster award. grin

what?!
fraud?!
really?!

#sighs, shakes head and walks away#

Youth might be wasted on the young,
but respect is definitely wasted on the old.
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 25, 2012
ATMC: @inurmind, compliments of d season...u rock.
Having said d above, say me hi to logicboy wink

lol! u still believe you are right?
why don't you compare our posts.
we have a lot of differences but let me bring this up. logicboy was a catholic while I attended winners. and there's more than enough evidence to prove it. infact I used to live in Canaan land. u could ask me any question only an insider would know and I would answer. for example, they are almost through with a building that would be called "house of senates", their Shiloh prophesy for the year is double portion, they have two major cafeterias in the university, they have a guest house near the sports complex(which is where people are baptised) and so on.
I doubt logicboy could even care about these.
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 25, 2012
inurmind:

what?!
fraud?!
really?!

#sighs, shakes head and walks away#

Youth might be wasted on the young,
but respect is definitely wasted on the old.

I am at a loss for words wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (34) (Reply)

Pastor W.F Kumuyi's Wife Is Dead? / As A Christian What Will You Do If You Found This? / Celestial Pastor Who Chained Son Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.