Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,163 members, 7,835,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

*~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! - Religion (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! (32520 Views)

God Did "NOT" Create "ONLY" Adam But Many People - Obadiah777 Vs Goshen360 / Discussing Genesis 1:1-2 On Pre-Adamic And Gap Theory - Delafruita Vs Goshen360 / Part Of 2012 Prophecies As Concerns Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by LagosShia: 9:40pm On Dec 25, 2012
frosbel:

LagosShia when we say in ISLAM you are allowed to LIE , you start getting upset, using a your other ID to vote twice is called FRAUD.

Typical Nigerian.

SMH.

my old friend,Frosbel,

you don't need to fight over this insignificant election.it makes no sense to fight over it.but as you said,that's "typical Nigerian",abi?

my reason for voting for Logicboy may have infuriated you.but take heart.of the three nominees,i know Logicboy better.like they say "the devil you know is better than the angel you dont" (regardless whether i accept or disagree with the moral uprightness of the statement).the fact is,i do admire you for the changes you have adopted in your religious views especially your abandonment of the pagan "Trinity".and believe me,had you being one of the three nominees,i LagosShia would have voted for Frosbel.

take heart! kpele! smiley

PS: i am rallying all my Shia brothers in nairaland (calling them on phone) to vote for Logicboy because of the "bad belle" Christians here on nairaland are showing because i voted.next time,you will learn to tolerate the views of others without throwing insult.
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Odunnu: 9:41pm On Dec 25, 2012
Goshen

3 Likes

Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 25, 2012
frosbel: The strange thing is that some Nairaland moderators know those who are either using duplicate ids or triplicate ids and yet they do nothing to stop this pathetic trend.
as far as we all know, its obvious Goshen had already won since 5pm and if anything contrary happens, we all know it cant be credible.
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 25, 2012
frosbel:

LagosShia when we say in ISLAM you are allowed to LIE , you start getting upset, using a your other ID to vote twice is called FRAUD.

Typical Nigerian.

SMH.
The same way the other delusional dude, tbaba, who can't even argue logically, claim somebody is flawed in reason.
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 25, 2012
Odunnu: Goshen
thanks. kindly do some campaign for team Goshen. Some criminals want to do it the Nigerian way. we must not allow them
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Rafidi: 9:43pm On Dec 25, 2012
Logicboy
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 25, 2012
LagosShia:

my old friend,Frosbel,

you don't need to fight over this insignificant election.it makes no sense to fight over it.but as you said,that's "typical Nigerian",abi?

my reason for voting for Logicboy may have infuriated you.but take heart.of the three nominees,i know Logicboy better.like they say "the devil you know is better than the angel you dont" (regardless whether i accept or disagree with the moral uprightness of the statement).the fact is,i do admire you for the changes you have adopted in your religious views especially your abandonment of the pagan "Trinity".and believe me,had you being one of the three nominees,i LagosShia would have voted for Frosbel.

PS: i am rallying all my Shia brothers in nairaland (calling them on phone) to vote for Logicboy because of the "bad belle" Christians are showing because i voted.next time,you will learn to tolerate the views of others without throwing insults.
You are a liar and a big hypocrite. How many of ur shia brothers actually exist? u hide under multiple handles to perpetrate fraud. ride on. shiaislam, lagosshia and co have just one hand behind 'it'
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by LagosShia: 9:47pm On Dec 25, 2012
toba: You are a liar and a big hypocrite. How many of ur shia brothers actually exist? u hide under multiple handles to perpetrate fraud. ride. shiaislam, lagosshia and co have just one hand behind 'it'

stop hating-Jesus (as) taught to love your enemies. cry cry cry
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 25, 2012
Multiple IDs all from the same address, wow !!

Little wonder Nigeria is in the mess it is in today, liars, fraudsters and bullies prevail while the will of the masses is put aside grin

On thing Christians can be grateful for is our refusal to go down the cesspit of fraud, we refuse to trade our integrity for a favoured outcome.
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by olawalebabs(m): 9:49pm On Dec 25, 2012
frosbel:

Typical Nigerian.

SMH.
that is wrong comment to make.
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 25, 2012
LagosShia:

my old friend,Frosbel,

PS: i am rallying all my Shia brothers in nairaland (calling them on phone) to vote for Logicboy because of the "bad belle" Christians here on nairaland are showing because i voted.next time,you will learn to tolerate the views of others without throwing insult.

But at least you now agree that in ISLAM there are moments when Lying is allowed, no ?
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 25, 2012
LagosShia:

stop hating-Jesus (as) taught to love your enemies. cry cry cry
Does your religion not teach you that liars would go to hell fire?
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 25, 2012
olawalebabs: that is wrong comment to make.

Sweetnecta , how many times have you voted for logicboy ?

See Muhammedians coming out of their cave ooo, grin grin grin
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 25, 2012
olawalebabs: that is wrong comment to make.
pls my friend. call your brother to order. You know as a mod that Lagoshia has multiple handles on this forum
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 25, 2012
frosbel:

Sweetnecta , how many times have you voted for logicboy ?

See Muhammedians coming out of their cave ooo, grin grin grin
frosbel. he didnt vote for Logicboy. Olawale is one of the cool heads we have amongst muslims.
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by olawalebabs(m): 9:54pm On Dec 25, 2012
toba: pls my friend. call your brother to order. You know as a mod that Lagoshia has multiple handles on this forum
there are limits to the power of mod, am concern about the false general deduction frosbel made above.
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 25, 2012
toba: frosbel. he didnt vote for Logicboy. Olawale is one of the cool heads we have amongst muslims.

ah okay, I remember vaguely that sometime in the past someone called him an earlier sweetnecta, maybe I am mixing up this one.

If so, apologies Olawale.
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 25, 2012
ATMC: plus inurmind wink

you just love me, don't u?
I have no problem with that but please don't make it so obvious next time.
u are embarrassing me.grin
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by LagosShia: 9:55pm On Dec 25, 2012
frosbel:

But at least you now agree that in ISLAM there are moments when Lying is allowed, no ?

lets dont get nasty my old friend.we have old threads that i can share to remind you who is the liar!

"The Fraud Of Christianity-What Is "Pious Fraud"?!
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-836657.0.html

"Lying,Taqiyyah and Kitman in the Bible"
https://www.nairaland.com/809331/taqiyya-kitman-muslims-permitted-lie#9620167
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 25, 2012
olawalebabs: there are limits to the power of mod, am concern about the false general deduction frosbel made above.

wrong, I know Lagoshia's handles and if he uses them to vote for logicboy then that is called fraud.
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 25, 2012
LagosShia:

lets dont get nasty my old friend.we have old threads that i can share to remind you who is the liar!

"The Fraud Of Christianity-What Is "Pious Fraud"?!
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-836657.0.html

"Lying,Taqiyyah and Kitman in the Bible"
https://www.nairaland.com/809331/taqiyya-kitman-muslims-permitted-lie#9620167

aint got no time for you kid, I am only pointing out a Liar and a Fraud when I see one, other than that you will be having a conversation with yourself cool
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Onyocha: 9:58pm On Dec 25, 2012
logicboy
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 25, 2012
olawalebabs: there are limits to the power of mod, am concern about the false general deduction frosbel made above.
all right. he has apologized. i spend time with u guys at the otherside and i know Lagoshia very well.
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by olawalebabs(m): 10:01pm On Dec 25, 2012
frosbel:

wrong, I know Lagoshia's handles and if he uses them to vote for logicboy then that is called fraud.

Am refering to the comment you made about Islam and not the poster 'multiple' handle
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 25, 2012
olawalebabs: Am refering to the comment you made about Islam and not the poster 'multiple' handle

okay , let's say some Muslims lie and give ISLAM a bad name.

Accept my correction to the earlier statement.
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by ATMC(f): 10:05pm On Dec 25, 2012
Boomark:

and plus seun
lol
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by ATMC(f): 10:06pm On Dec 25, 2012
inurmind:

you just love me, don't u?
I have no problem with that but please don't make it so obvious next time.
u are embarrassing me.grin
so funny dt i forgot to laugh tongue
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 25, 2012
Oh! Now I understand. LagosShia missed us. All thanks to Khomeni.
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by slimyem: 10:13pm On Dec 25, 2012
Goshen has my vote.

2 Likes

Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 25, 2012
ATMC: so funny dt i forgot to laugh tongue

Then stop bugging me please, we are not the same person.
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Zhulfiqar1: 10:23pm On Dec 25, 2012
logicboy
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 10:27pm On Dec 25, 2012
Zhul-fiqar:
logicboy
of course. bring it on. how many more do u have? Lagosshia. ride on. Log out out account and quickly log in the other, just to show ur hatred for christianity.

www.nairaland.com/960617/lagosshia-petitions-seun-shia-islam

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (34) (Reply)

Pastor W.F Kumuyi's Wife Is Dead? / As A Christian What Will You Do If You Found This? / Celestial Pastor Who Chained Son Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.