Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,766 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Delivered 7months After Meeting Dino - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Delivered 7months After Meeting Dino (12317 Views)

Picture Of Bisi Ibidapo-Obe & Her Baby / Men Who Have Been Romantically Involved With Bisi Ibidapo-Obe / Dino Melaye's Wife Responds To Bisi Ibidapo Obe Pregnancy Tales (2) (3) (4)

Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Delivered 7months After Meeting Dino by GARRIx7(m): 9:33am On Dec 04, 2012
tunapawizzy: [img][/img]

Can you also upload Dino's peeshure so that we can kompare & kontrast

Thanks a jillion.... grin grin
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Delivered 7months After Meeting Dino by IjeomaObasi: 9:33am On Dec 04, 2012
funny indeed. but its a fact.i just think the parties involved should go for DNA test.
Demdem:

dont give a damn about either dino or Obe, as far as i am concerned, both are arseholles.

I have not seen the baby in question and i doubt if any of us has seen such yet. How am i even sure that the baby in question is not in a bottle as i am writing this? 7Months old baby can survive if the special attention u talked about are available. take a look at the below articles.

http://www.ehow.com/about_6167934_soon-baby-survive-outside-womb_.html
http://www.livestrong.com/article/222162-how-soon-can-a-baby-survive-outside-the-womb/
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Delivered 7months After Meeting Dino by Demdem(m): 9:35am On Dec 04, 2012
If truly that is the baby we are talking about, me think a miracle has just happened. grin grin grin
Dino injected a super-sperrm no doubt.

Dont ask me what a super-sperrm is
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Delivered 7months After Meeting Dino by cyril83(m): 9:35am On Dec 04, 2012
GARRI (x7):
Baba God I thank you for this achievement oooooo....

E nor easy to enter Front-page oooo

Abeg make una follow me thank my GOD
grin grin grin grin grin
you sef don dey bribe abi?....
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Delivered 7months After Meeting Dino by hackman90: 9:35am On Dec 04, 2012
manitobor: That b!tch is one hell of a pathetic liar. The veracity of her claims has been seriously dented. Its obvious she was phuKin so many men, she doesn't know who got her pregnant.
lolz
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Delivered 7months After Meeting Dino by cyril83(m): 9:38am On Dec 04, 2012
What are the plans for the naming ceremony?...abi na parlour things

Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Delivered 7months After Meeting Dino by VirginFinder: 9:40am On Dec 04, 2012
Demdem:

[b]dont give a damn about either dino or Obe, as far as i am concerned, both are arseholles.

I have not seen the baby in question and i doubt if any of us has seen such yet. How am i even sure that the baby in question is not in a bottle as i am writing this? 7Months old baby can survive if the special attention u talked about are available. take a look at the below articles.

http://www.ehow.com/about_6167934_soon-baby-survive-outside-womb_.html
http://www.livestrong.com/ar

It was reported shortly after her delivery that both baby and mother returned to their home at Magodo hence, the baby is neither premature nor in any bottle.

Bisi Ibidapo-Obe is just a bitchh and seeing her bear the same surname as a foremost ex-VC of my darling Unilag makes it more embarrassing.

Dino's wife should have exercised a little patience and discretion when the issue first blew up.
Now, she'll be regretting.
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Delivered 7months After Meeting Dino by pek(m): 9:43am On Dec 04, 2012
If you ask me, na who i go ask?

Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Delivered 7months After Meeting Dino by cyril83(m): 9:44am On Dec 04, 2012
Ewooooooo oh dig gurl don dey make up for this pikin

Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Delivered 7months After Meeting Dino by lumeneng22: 9:44am On Dec 04, 2012
pappy2000: Ashawo work no good ooo. The work wey no get entitlement.
.Ashawo no be work.
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Delivered 7months After Meeting Dino by GARRIx7(m): 9:46am On Dec 04, 2012
cyril83: you sef don dey bribe abi?....
Nah! It's the Lord's doing as well as a reward for hardwork and perseverance...
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Delivered 7months After Meeting Dino by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 04, 2012
Who go pay for the DNA? The whole stuff is just cooked up, and she knows she's only fooling the gullible. There's no case at all.
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Delivered 7months After Meeting Dino by cyril83(m): 9:52am On Dec 04, 2012
GARRI (x7):

Nah! It's the Lord's doing as well as a reward for hardwork and perseverance...
the thread no go even pass 2 pages
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Delivered 7months After Meeting Dino by tunapawizzy: 10:00am On Dec 04, 2012
Demdem: If truly that is the baby we are talking about, me think a miracle has just happened. grin grin grin
Dino injected a super-sperrm no doubt.

Dont ask me what a super-sperrm is
loooooooooooooooooool
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Delivered 7months After Meeting Dino by Dee60: 10:02am On Dec 04, 2012
May the LORD take care of the innocent child. Amen.
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Delivered 7months After Meeting Dino by tunapawizzy: 10:03am On Dec 04, 2012
GARRI (x7):

Can you also upload Dino's peeshure so that we can kompare & kontrast

Thanks a jillion.... grin grin

Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Delivered 7months After Meeting Dino by dapachez: 10:04am On Dec 04, 2012
seedord247:

And which reetard answer be that.... Abi the time wey dem deliver the baby them tell you say na premature?.... If you nor sabi read go and start with Ali and simbi. grin
The best reply to an answer on nairaland.seedord247 you are so on point in your reply to that question
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Delivered 7months After Meeting Dino by GARRIx7(m): 10:04am On Dec 04, 2012
cyril83: the thread no go even pass 2 pages
... Enemy of Progress....
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Delivered 7months After Meeting Dino by juman(m): 10:08am On Dec 04, 2012
Akshow: this shameless ho and this stupid man should pls carry their smelly underpant out of the public. Shameless people. The stupid bisi at your age you no know who give you belle abi? Is the Stupid man not aware that this will hurt is wife and family? From all indications he actually slept wit her. Stupid cheatin man plus a Foolish loose golddigger equals rubbish!

Shameless Dino.

Asshy Bisi. Why on earth a woman can be soooo asshy?
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Delivered 7months After Meeting Dino by Nobody: 10:24am On Dec 04, 2012
This is one of the reasons why I abhor all kinds of class-consciousness and arrogance based on one's social status or family background. We didn't choose the circumstances of our birth, neither did we choose our parents or family. You could easily have been the 'fatherless' child of a dirty prostitute or lunatic.

It's heart-breaking to imagine what this innocent baby would go through when it grows up to learn that he/she is essentially an illegitimate child - the product of a sordid, scandalous, and publicly ridiculed liaison. What a shame.

Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Delivered 7months After Meeting Dino by eikeem(m): 10:40am On Dec 04, 2012
One is meant to use her acting skills to preach good morals;the other is meant to live an exemplary and scandal-free life.
Both of them came together to release a horrendous mixtape.
Shame!
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Delivered 7months After Meeting Dino by Abagworo(m): 10:45am On Dec 04, 2012
eikeem: One is meant to use her acting skills to preach good morals;the other is meant to live an exemplary and scandal-free life.
Both of them came together to release a horrendous mixtape.
Shame!

Dino has been vindicated.
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Delivered 7months After Meeting Dino by buchibabe: 10:46am On Dec 04, 2012
cyril83: Ewooooooo oh dig gurl don dey make up for this pikin

Dis baby doesn't luk like a premature baby to me
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Delivered 7months After Meeting Dino by odukoko(m): 10:52am On Dec 04, 2012
That means in april dino was topping another man's pregnancy!i beg shey dat one no be curse?
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Delivered 7months After Meeting Dino by Demdem(m): 10:54am On Dec 04, 2012
Abagworo:

Dino has been vindicated.

but still remains a player. he has a wife at home but still testing the waters outside. he remains a piece of shitt.

Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Delivered 7months After Meeting Dino by slimyem: 11:00am On Dec 04, 2012
My friend had a baby at 7 months and a few days and she went home with her baby the day after the birth...and i've seen so many other cases...
...so that's not a point.It could still be Dino's!

That said,we've heard enough of this shameless story abeg!!
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Delivered 7months After Meeting Dino by oduz: 11:04am On Dec 04, 2012
There seem to be no argument about the allegation that they MET in APRIL

I hope this is not the consequence of people trying to pull a fast one on April 1st, a day specially dedicated for FOOLS

A clear warning to all SMART people, Don't join them in FOOLING around on FOOL'S Day/month grin grin grin grin grin

Now the whole nation is wondering 'Who is FOOLING Who?'
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Delivered 7months After Meeting Dino by anishe(m): 11:07am On Dec 04, 2012
.Sharon:
We are waiting for the DNA result. A baby can be delivered @ 7 months btw.

Yeah, you are right and babies like that are called premature and they'll need to be stored in the incubator.
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Delivered 7months After Meeting Dino by Demdem(m): 11:09am On Dec 04, 2012
slimyem: My friend had a baby at 7 months and a few days and she went home with her baby the day after the birth...and i've seen so many other cases...
...so that's not a point.It could still be Dino's!

That said,we've heard enough of this shameless story abeg!!

how many days did she spend in the hospital with the baby before they were both allowed to go home
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Delivered 7months After Meeting Dino by Nobody: 11:35am On Dec 04, 2012
Men are naturally players no doubt. "show me one innocent man and i will show you a hundred criminals"
Demdem:

but still remains a player. he has a wife at home but still testing the waters outside. he remains a piece of shitt.
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Delivered 7months After Meeting Dino by Welder(m): 11:58am On Dec 04, 2012
^^^Hey Hey, Dont you go generalising girly. Btw women are generally balls grin
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Delivered 7months After Meeting Dino by slimyem: 12:04pm On Dec 04, 2012
Demdem:

how many days did she spend in the hospital with the baby before they were both allowed to go home
One day!!

Runtown Shopping For His New Born Baby (photo) / Seun Kuti As A Singing Youngster (Throwback Photo) / Charly Boy Announces Another Protest With NLC And TUC In Lagos