Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Delivered 7months After Meeting Dino - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Delivered 7months After Meeting Dino (12316 Views)

Picture Of Bisi Ibidapo-Obe & Her Baby / Men Who Have Been Romantically Involved With Bisi Ibidapo-Obe / Dino Melaye's Wife Responds To Bisi Ibidapo Obe Pregnancy Tales (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Delivered 7months After Meeting Dino by fluffybaby(f): 12:09pm On Dec 04, 2012
See the poor baby sef. Ehn? Innocent baby wey dem drag into show of shame. May God give her a gOod life. I just hope all this katakata go end soon.
The mum just washed her dirty tear tear pant for public for nothing cos, we all know that in matters like this its the woman and her child that pay most if not all the price.
Dino's wife may not leave. she may even start fasting and praying harder for him. Petting and doing everything to bring her BINGO back home from eating shit in the street whereas the other woman involved will be kicked outa her home and have a bad street rep while her child will be called names by society who don't even know her.
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Delivered 7months After Meeting Dino by Ishilove: 2:06pm On Dec 04, 2012
manitobor: That b!tch is one hell of a pathetic liar. The veracity of her claims has been seriously dented. Its obvious she was phuKin so many men, she doesn't know who got her pregnant.
And without protection for that matter. I wonder if she knows the meaning of STD.
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Delivered 7months After Meeting Dino by Donmeca(m): 2:08pm On Dec 04, 2012
Abagworo:

Dino has been vindicated.

Not yet. BTW, vindicated of what? He has not told us he was faithful to his wife. He had a canal knowledge of pro cheating on his wife in d first place. Are u now implying that phukin extra-maritally is acceptable provided it doesn't result to conception?
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Delivered 7months After Meeting Dino by seedord247(m): 3:22pm On Dec 04, 2012
slimyem: My friend had a baby at 7 months and a few days and she went home with her baby the day after the birth...and i've seen so many other cases...
...so that's not a point.It could still be Dino's!

That said,we've heard enough of this shameless story abeg!!

There's no news on NL that does not relate to your folks or frnds... The next sentences am waitin from you is..... Dino pregnate my sister. angry grin
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Delivered 7months After Meeting Dino by bunlizlaw(f): 3:27pm On Dec 04, 2012
cyril83: Ewooooooo oh dig gurl don dey make up for this pikin
That's not make-up.The baby is just cute cheesy
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Delivered 7months After Meeting Dino by slimyem: 3:31pm On Dec 04, 2012
seedord247:

There's no news on NL that does not relate to your folks or frnds... The next sentences am waitin from you is..... Dino pregnate my sister. angry grin
who is this and what is the it saying?
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Delivered 7months After Meeting Dino by luluosas(m): 3:56pm On Dec 04, 2012
Akshow: which kind Mumu question be that? You no do biology for secondary school? Abi You no ever hear of premature babies?
Did they say this one is pre-mature?
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Delivered 7months After Meeting Dino by luluosas(m): 3:57pm On Dec 04, 2012
If that pregnancy was for Dino, she ought to put to birth in January 2013.
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Delivered 7months After Meeting Dino by Benito69(m): 6:28pm On Dec 04, 2012
Whats the big deal?! the baby will complete the remaining two months outside the womb! grin
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Delivered 7months After Meeting Dino by thorpido(m): 6:38pm On Dec 04, 2012
slimyem: My friend had a baby at 7 months and a few days and she went home with her baby the day after the birth...and i've seen so many other cases...
...so that's not a point.It could still be Dino's!

That said,we've heard enough of this shameless story abeg!!
Na wa o.Where ur friend deliver?Na 4 alternative maternity home?Why would a doctor discharge a 7mth old premature the next day?I'm a paramedic and I don't think dis is right.

1 Like

Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Delivered 7months After Meeting Dino by slimyem: 7:01pm On Dec 04, 2012
thorpido: Na wa o.Where ur friend deliver?Na 4 alternative maternity home?Why would a doctor discharge a 7mth old premature the next day?I'm a paramedic and I don't think dis is right.
oh well...
Its not a lie...and the delivery was in a licensed hospital.
Her EDD was second week in April and she had her baby last week in February!
She had pains the night before and decided to stop at the hospital on her way to work.she was examined and told its time....!it was a suprise to her and hubby too.
The only ish was the baby was tiny....but now grown and healthy!
I saw her the day before expectant...and the day after the birth with the baby...at her house.
Believe it!
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Delivered 7months After Meeting Dino by buchibabe: 7:06pm On Dec 04, 2012
Evrybody don turn pregnancy calculator. See u all calculatin or rather assuming when she took in and when she's supposed to put to bed. We were nt dia wen she n dino or whoever started d relationship n started sleepin togeda. We only heard dia story wen she was already pregnant. So if u need to know exactly wat happened,go n meet dino or d babe,sit dem down and ask dem wen dey started sleepin togeda.
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Delivered 7months After Meeting Dino by seedord247(m): 7:09pm On Dec 04, 2012
slimyem: oh well...
Its not a lie...and the delivery was in a licensed hospital.
Her EDD was second week in April and she had her baby last week in February!
She had pains the night before and decided to stop at the hospital on her way to work.she was examined and told its time....!it was a suprise to her and hubby too.
The only ish was the baby was tiny....but now grown and healthy!
Believe it!

Shuttup.... You thought we are a damned simpleton like you..... What kind of doctor will discharged a 7 month old baby within a day....
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Delivered 7months After Meeting Dino by Abagworo(m): 7:24pm On Dec 04, 2012
buchibabe: Evrybody don turn pregnancy calculator. See u all calculatin or rather assuming when she took in and when she's supposed to put to bed. We were nt dia wen she n dino or whoever started d relationship n started sleepin togeda. We only heard dia story wen she was already pregnant. So if u need to know exactly wat happened,go n meet dino or d babe,sit dem down and ask dem wen dey started sleepin togeda.

She said they met for the 1st time in April.
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Delivered 7months After Meeting Dino by seyibrown(f): 7:46pm On Dec 04, 2012
buchibabe: Evrybody don turn pregnancy calculator. See u all calculatin or rather assuming when she took in and when she's supposed to put to bed. We were nt dia wen she n dino or whoever started d relationship n started sleepin togeda. We only heard dia story wen she was already pregnant. So if u need to know exactly wat happened,go n meet dino or d babe,sit dem down and ask dem wen dey started sleepin togeda.

Abi o! See as some people dey take melecin for another pesin headache! Chei! grin grin
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Delivered 7months After Meeting Dino by segunobe(m): 10:23pm On Dec 04, 2012
How come no one is talking about the fact that Dino actually had unprotected sex with a two months pregnant woman Dude needs serious deliverance.
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Delivered 7months After Meeting Dino by GARRIx7(m): 10:29pm On Dec 04, 2012
segun-obe:
How come no one is talking about the fact that Dino actually had unprotected sex with a two months pregnant woman Dude needs serious deliverance.

Shaaraap dia!!

Bisi is an ashawo, period!!!

She knew Dino was married before she opened her YANSH for him to put his preek..
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Delivered 7months After Meeting Dino by Nobody: 8:21am On Dec 05, 2012
Occupying women yansh,instead of occupying Nigeria...this is a ass trap which dino has entered comfortably.poor man dem don tarnish his image...
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Delivered 7months After Meeting Dino by drnoel: 8:49am On Dec 05, 2012
Its bad enough when a woman does not know who she opened her legs to the night before, its catastrophic when she doesn't know who is responsible..
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Delivered 7months After Meeting Dino by dgitrader(m): 11:11am On Dec 05, 2012
GARRI (x7):

Shaaraap dia!!

Bisi is an ashawo, period!!!

She knew Dino was married before she opened her YANSH for him to put his preek..

shocked shocked grin grin shocked cry cool
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Delivered 7months After Meeting Dino by GARRIx7(m): 2:05pm On Dec 05, 2012
Donmeca:

Not yet. BTW, vindicated of what? He has not told us he was faithful to his wife. He had a canal knowledge of pro cheating on his wife in d first place. Are u now implying that phukin extra-maritally is acceptable provided it doesn't result to conception?

Dino isn't a Saint, but that doesn't mean any slut with an express-way-yansh should frame him up with a pregnancy. Bisi is a cheap girl and I have no sympathy for her.

I only feel for the innocent baby who might grow up without knowing the real preek from which she came forth..
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Delivered 7months After Meeting Dino by Shadydamsel(f): 6:03pm On Dec 06, 2012
Abagworo:

A 7 month premature baby cannot survive. There has to be special attention and further incubation for months. If it. Were 8 months and some weeks, then we can assume the possibility. The lady is a fraud and disgrace to womanhood.
A 7 month old baby can surely survive dear

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bolaji Amusan Aka Mr Latin's Wife Marks 40th Birthday In Dublin (photos) / Runtown Shopping For His New Born Baby (photo) / Seun Kuti As A Singing Youngster (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.