Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Help! Please Do Not Pass Me By! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help! Please Do Not Pass Me By! (719 Views)

Ledger Balance,help Please!!!!! / "Pass Me Not O Gentle Adviser", Pls Advise A "Confused Fellow" / Cold-room Business, Help Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help! Please Do Not Pass Me By! by Lonestar: 6:28pm On Feb 12, 2008
I am 32yrs old and married with 2 kids for almost 3yrs but life with my wife has been a living hell for me.
I was hooked into this marriage via pregnancy and i swore never to subject any girl into an abortion and i obliged to get married.
My unhappiness brought a lovely damsel my way and i am now happy as it ought to be.
This sizzling romance with a 22yr old has been ongoing for about a month or little more and i love her so much but i am so scared of hurting her feelings now eventhough i'll be so sure she'll be willing to plunge neck deep with me.And i also think she might be pregnant!
What do i do? My happiness,my love and my future are at stake and how would her pastor father react to this because i may not turn my back at her.
Your HONEST AND SINCERE ADVISE I DEMAND PLLLLLLEASE!!
Re: Help! Please Do Not Pass Me By! by debosky(m): 6:35pm On Feb 12, 2008
you're a train wreck going somewhere to happen! angry

you impregnate one, have to marry her now you're unhappy, you go cheat on your wife, have an affair with a girl 10 years younger than you, and impregnate her too? After just one month?

Men like you deserve to be neutered or sterilized, you can't keep your johnny in your pants. sad
Re: Help! Please Do Not Pass Me By! by ndchucks: 7:55pm On Feb 12, 2008
Instead of you to find a way of puting your marriage in place, you are busy hooking yourself up with another uwahala. I think u never lean your leason, is bealy one month relationship and you are heading over hill with love. nawao;; sad

You are already into a polygamous home.Let me tell you, don't ever think dat dis your new found love will last, bcs she knew dat you are already married, and she decided to hook up with u, will tell u dat she is a desperado.

so be ceraful.

I suggest u get your bobby examined.

(1) (Reply)

Pay For your Domain Registration...................Thru Graphcard / Read This Fast / These Five Stocks Will Beat The Bearish Market !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.