Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,799 members, 7,817,308 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Make Huge Money By Printing Of Recharge Card Like Me - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make Huge Money By Printing Of Recharge Card Like Me (713 Views)

Goodnews For Mini Importers And Wholesalers Like Me. / How Can I Become A Major Dealer Of Recharge Cards,with Mtn,glo,etisalat And Zain / Printing Of Recharge Cards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Huge Money By Printing Of Recharge Card Like Me by donkelly2(m): 9:58am On Dec 04, 2012
Are you willing to make huge money like me by printing of recharge card? If YES act now.. Inorder to get this package
deposit
just #2,000 flat in
The Below Bank
Account Details=>
Bank Name: First
Bank
Plc..
Account Name: ukor
kelechi..
Account
No: 3050566342.. >>
After the
deposite, Send ur d deposite
slip/teller no. + email...then send
it to 08083253341. And then your package (ebook) will be ship to you via your email 30min after payment.. If you have any question to ask call me on 08083253341 #dont dull# act now.
Re: Make Huge Money By Printing Of Recharge Card Like Me by legalwealth(m): 10:27am On Dec 04, 2012
don_kelly: Are you willing to make huge money like me by printing of recharge card? If YES act now.. Inorder to get this package
deposit
just #2,000 flat in
The Below Bank
Account Details=>
Bank Name: First
Bank
Plc..
Account Name: ukor
kelechi..
Account
No: 3050566342.. >>
After the
deposite, Send ur d deposite
slip/teller no. + email...then send
it to 08083253341. And then your package will be ship to you via your email 30min after payment.. If you have any question to ask call me on 08083253341 #dont dull# act now.

Ship?

Go to another planet for this...
Re: Make Huge Money By Printing Of Recharge Card Like Me by RudySmith(m): 12:43pm On Dec 04, 2012
LWKMD, so this poster is trying to tell us that he is swimming in money thanks to his great business. He is even trying to tell us that he is making so much money, he can take the time out to come on NL and post an ad to have other people come and take a share of his customers by doing the same biz as he does. NONSENSE!!!
Re: Make Huge Money By Printing Of Recharge Card Like Me by donkelly2(m): 12:14am On Dec 05, 2012
i don't have to talk 2much on this because i don't beg people to make (money) for dem sef instend encourage de smart onces.. Pls dis is the best time to secure ur furture act nw
Re: Make Huge Money By Printing Of Recharge Card Like Me by RudySmith(m): 12:18am On Dec 05, 2012
yet you are securing YOUR future by telling us all on what a great deal this is, instead of focussing on making your own future? who do you think NLers are, idiots?
Re: Make Huge Money By Printing Of Recharge Card Like Me by Ogbonnagba(m): 7:01am On Dec 05, 2012
I have here all what you need to start printing recharge card. Don't pay no dine get it www.kachiblog.com/2012/12/how-to-make-money-printing-recharge.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

A Business That Can Make You 1.5 Milllion Naira Before January Ending / Angola President's Daughter 'africa's First Female Billionaire' / Inspirational Stories Of Failure Turned Into Success

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.