Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,952 members, 7,814,227 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

The Story Of Qian Hong Yan: A Crippled Chinese Girl - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Story Of Qian Hong Yan: A Crippled Chinese Girl (42435 Views)

The Story Of OYENUSI, THE Notorious Nigerian Arm Robber [pics] / Chinese Man Inserts Snake In His Nose And Out Of Mouth / Chinese Girl Writes With Both Hands At A Time, In Different Languages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Story Of Qian Hong Yan: A Crippled Chinese Girl by Okijajuju1(m): 3:30pm On Dec 04, 2012
Re: The Story Of Qian Hong Yan: A Crippled Chinese Girl by SELFWORTH: 3:42pm On Dec 04, 2012
dollypi: she's got legs now.

Yes brilliant ! This one means she can stand up and be free of that excruciating back pain she must be having.

I predict great things for this one. Beautiful smile too!
Re: The Story Of Qian Hong Yan: A Crippled Chinese Girl by SELFWORTH: 3:44pm On Dec 04, 2012
Subuhanalahi: SUBUHANAKA YA ALLAH

Latin anyone?
Re: The Story Of Qian Hong Yan: A Crippled Chinese Girl by CLIQBOY(m): 3:46pm On Dec 04, 2012
dollypi: she's got legs now.
if this is what you call leg..then pray to God to give u this type
Re: The Story Of Qian Hong Yan: A Crippled Chinese Girl by SELFWORTH: 3:50pm On Dec 04, 2012
CLIQBOY: if this is what you call leg..then pray to god to give u this type

Sour comments?

For Qian, these legs are better than what she had before. She is certainly making the most of it so why are you miserable?

You sound more bitter than she looks . You may like to covet her spirit.

2 Likes

Re: The Story Of Qian Hong Yan: A Crippled Chinese Girl by Telez(m): 3:50pm On Dec 04, 2012
No b leg o
Re: The Story Of Qian Hong Yan: A Crippled Chinese Girl by sundaybam(m): 3:51pm On Dec 04, 2012
God I thank u o. The more u see the more u know how 2 praise God.
Re: The Story Of Qian Hong Yan: A Crippled Chinese Girl by innereyes: 3:57pm On Dec 04, 2012
Dis is touching n very inspiring
Re: The Story Of Qian Hong Yan: A Crippled Chinese Girl by sundaybam(m): 4:01pm On Dec 04, 2012
God I thank u o. The more u see the more u know how 2 praise God

1 Like

Re: The Story Of Qian Hong Yan: A Crippled Chinese Girl by yemmy19(m): 4:19pm On Dec 04, 2012
Hmmmm!!! Dis is incredible,may GOD continue to strenghten Her
Re: The Story Of Qian Hong Yan: A Crippled Chinese Girl by vislabraye(m): 4:24pm On Dec 04, 2012
The picture is so touching. There's every reason we should be thankful to God.
Sometimes we are fond of whining about a lot of things. If we sit down and consider others we're not better than, we'll thank God.
Re: The Story Of Qian Hong Yan: A Crippled Chinese Girl by mruwaifo(m): 4:31pm On Dec 04, 2012
I AM TOUCHED !!!
PRAISE GOD grin
Re: The Story Of Qian Hong Yan: A Crippled Chinese Girl by vivaciousvivi(f): 4:45pm On Dec 04, 2012
A truly amazing story. My God is a wonderful God.
Re: The Story Of Qian Hong Yan: A Crippled Chinese Girl by blessed4ril(f): 5:09pm On Dec 04, 2012
God is really sooooo WONDAFUL! Tank God she is so hapi and determined
Re: The Story Of Qian Hong Yan: A Crippled Chinese Girl by Nobody: 5:37pm On Dec 04, 2012
No matter what problems we face there is always somebody who has it worse.

God Bless that girl and her family
Re: The Story Of Qian Hong Yan: A Crippled Chinese Girl by baby124: 5:53pm On Dec 04, 2012
Na wa o. And some people will sit down and cry that they have problems. God forgive me for all my complaints. SMH cry
Re: The Story Of Qian Hong Yan: A Crippled Chinese Girl by dahcom: 6:00pm On Dec 04, 2012
our God is an awesome God.
Re: The Story Of Qian Hong Yan: A Crippled Chinese Girl by NessaFresh(f): 6:16pm On Dec 04, 2012
pinkydaisy: Father in heaven,,,i have been ungrateful in many many ways and times,please forgive me. Give me a grateful heart to be thankful everyday for you grace.

Poster, God bless you for this story, this is truelly something.

Awww u just helped someone change her mindset..love u girl
Re: The Story Of Qian Hong Yan: A Crippled Chinese Girl by webaplanet(m): 6:58pm On Dec 04, 2012
Wonderful story,incredible...marvelous.Ah..The story tells me that you need a great mind to succeed in life. Thank you for the Story
Re: The Story Of Qian Hong Yan: A Crippled Chinese Girl by HayZee06(m): 7:30pm On Dec 04, 2012
okpara ugo:

Shattap, speak what we understand.
someone wrote islamic words and d meaning yet u are saying 'speak what we understand' Hope say u no 4gt ur brain insyd ur wardrobe....smh
Re: The Story Of Qian Hong Yan: A Crippled Chinese Girl by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 04, 2012
pinkydaisy: Father in heaven,,,i have been ungrateful in many many ways and times,please forgive me. Give me a grateful heart to be thankful everyday for you grace.

Poster, God bless you for this story, this is truelly something.

Thank you for posting this. This states perfectly adn excatly how I felt after seeing the first picture.
Re: The Story Of Qian Hong Yan: A Crippled Chinese Girl by Tovot: 9:45pm On Dec 04, 2012
sunnshyn: Help me lord to be content and grateful always. Help me also to remember that all my challenges are indeed stepping stones to greatness, Amen!! @ topic, very inspiring!!
,Yes Lord,forgive me also for being ungrateful,and help me to experience u in all times!
Re: The Story Of Qian Hong Yan: A Crippled Chinese Girl by Delafruita(m): 10:32pm On Dec 04, 2012
Aijalon: MY GOD IS WONDERFUL
you must be drunk.what did your "god" have to do with anything?if at all,where was your god when she lost her legs?SCIENCE IS WONDERFUL.without science,this girl would be dead and if not,she'd be living the miserable life your god had planned for her when he watched her get such a terrible accident
Re: The Story Of Qian Hong Yan: A Crippled Chinese Girl by dramenda(f): 10:57pm On Dec 04, 2012
SO TOUCHY,GOD IS GREAT.
Re: The Story Of Qian Hong Yan: A Crippled Chinese Girl by Nobody: 11:25pm On Dec 04, 2012
So amazing.

But what about her lady parts?

1 Like

Re: The Story Of Qian Hong Yan: A Crippled Chinese Girl by Nobody: 11:30pm On Dec 04, 2012
Cori_corde: So amazing.

But what about her lady parts?

Mitrofanoff grin

But Im sure her bits remain ?
Re: The Story Of Qian Hong Yan: A Crippled Chinese Girl by peddy231(m): 7:56am On Dec 05, 2012
I can't seem to see her excretory organs;I hope she still has them.
Re: The Story Of Qian Hong Yan: A Crippled Chinese Girl by Ivynwa(f): 8:07am On Dec 05, 2012
Poor poor Baby. She is an inspiration to many no doubt.

Hey! Life is good, just live and be happy no matter the circumstance.
Just my thought, just my thought.
Re: The Story Of Qian Hong Yan: A Crippled Chinese Girl by shilling(f): 8:37am On Dec 05, 2012
What a story! Brought tears to my eyes. Truly remarkable girl.
Re: The Story Of Qian Hong Yan: A Crippled Chinese Girl by TeemahFashion(f): 8:50am On Dec 05, 2012
Just couldn't help the tears streaming down my cheek. Dear Lord have mercy on me, i've been so ungrateful in so many ways. Pls give me the grace to be thankful for what i have even for what i'm yet to have. Feeling guilt right now. Pls Lord continue to guide and protect this cute girl and her family.
Re: The Story Of Qian Hong Yan: A Crippled Chinese Girl by cmespeak: 1:45pm On Dec 05, 2012
Lord ithank you for being my all,i know at times i complain but i'm very grateful beecause you are my all in all,thank you lord JESUS.
Re: The Story Of Qian Hong Yan: A Crippled Chinese Girl by Skii(m): 2:07pm On Dec 05, 2012
That God be glorified!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Kills A Big Python That Wanted To Attack His Family (Photos) / Accident Involving Truck And Bus In Sokoto Kills Many (Viewers Discretion) / 10 Different Types Of Women You Will Likely Meet This Xmas At Your Village

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.