Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

My People! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / My People! (2486 Views)

BB Scam Alert!!! Beware My People!!! / My People From The Rock City(abeokuta) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My People! by Nobody: 11:34pm On Feb 12, 2008
debosky:

Dr Ferlie needs to be exposed quickly, he can't ruin another life. . . .I'm afraid toyinmorenike is falling for him undecided
like WTF?!!!! angry if that was a joke, it's as dry as NL. . . angry

Dr.Ferlie, i got a jist for you. . .there's a lady debo is falling for on NL. her username is HOTFUNMI. . Shoo. . he came online to "argue" with her all night yest. na wa for the valentine couples lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: My People! by Chacal: 12:21am On Feb 13, 2008
@ Debosky,

As u can see . . . .Ma siggy says CASH RULES EVERYTHING AROUND ME.
The highest bidder will eventually get the story.
Dr Ferlie's credit card details are fraudulent . . . . .I couldn't get an authorisation from his bank.

If u offer cash . . . .U shall have the 2nd part. . . .
Ooooops, i am sorry. . . .Its a TRILOGY so u can have 2/3 of the story.
Hurry now . . . .before someone pays up before you. tongue tongue tongue
Re: My People! by debosky(m): 4:01am On Feb 13, 2008
Imma do a deal with you Chac. . .I have a wager that MU loses on saturday, If I win then I'll buy the two episodes at once. Deal or no Deal?

@ RazzToyin

I don't deal with femi-nazi's with iron lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin

how can I fall for her except it is a case of falling sick undecided

she is feisty though. . .I'll give her that wink
Re: My People! by Nobody: 4:17am On Feb 13, 2008
debosky:

how can I fall for her except it is a case of falling sick undecided

ehrrrm, debo, you fall for anything in skirt or tight jeans. . .
Re: My People! by debosky(m): 4:19am On Feb 13, 2008
I take exception to that! angry

I cannot fall for such a foul spirited individual, its not good for my system sad
Re: My People! by 4Him(m): 4:19am On Feb 13, 2008
debosky:

she is feisty though. . .I'll give her that wink

her fiestiness is a huge turn on.  wink She shld grow quick joo.

i meant morenike09 o
Re: My People! by Nobody: 4:21am On Feb 13, 2008
debosky:

I take exception to that! angry

I cannot fall for such a foul spirited individual, its not good for my system sad

such denial. . .we both know the truth jo. . .don't worry, i'll help you make a thread for both of you. . .so she'll know how you feel kiss
Re: My People! by Nobody: 4:22am On Feb 13, 2008
4Him:

her fiestiness is a huge turn on. wink She shld grow quick joo.

i meant morenike09 o

you know what you're doing and you're trying to get me in trouble. . . angry
Re: My People! by 4Him(m): 4:25am On Feb 13, 2008
morenike09:

you know what you're doing and you're trying to get me in trouble. . . angry

shh! grin cheesy keep our secret.
Re: My People! by Dreloaded(f): 4:25am On Feb 13, 2008
wahala e ti poju toyin

deo doesnt deal with my enemies angry
Re: My People! by Nobody: 4:28am On Feb 13, 2008
D-reloaded:

wahala e ti poju toyin

debo doesnt deal with my enemies angry

hey there, little fire, she's not only your enemy. . .lol, when she dared to direct a post to me, she crossed the path. . .lol. when am done with her, then you can rain all the curses you want on her, but am just waiting for another opportunity when she'll try to direct one at me again.

4Him:

shh! grin cheesy keep our secret.
david, that's not funny. . .seriously. before i help you by telling "her". we have a deal? angry
Re: My People! by 4Him(m): 4:31am On Feb 13, 2008
morenike09:

david, that's not funny. . .seriously. before i help you by telling "her". we have a deal? angry

which deal?  grin cheesy i see u still have your head firmly stuck in cuckoo land.  tongue
Re: My People! by Nobody: 4:34am On Feb 13, 2008
4Him:

which deal? grin cheesy i see u still have your head firmly stuck in cuckoo land. tongue
eya, ma worry na. . .her YIM is just a click away. . and we both know am crazy enough to do it. . . i think the only reason you're not caring is because she already know. . .damn!! no wonder you wnt pick up. . eya, i smell love in the air
Re: My People! by Dreloaded(f): 4:35am On Feb 13, 2008
well toyin i can only hope you dont disgrace me and Ekiti state again like you did in that thread where you wewre begging her not to insult you and asking her to call you lepa instead of orobo like anything that tart says bloody matters. I shall blame that on you being drunk at the time angry sad
Re: My People! by 4Him(m): 4:38am On Feb 13, 2008
morenike09:

eya, ma worry na. . .her YIM is just a click away. . and we both know am crazy enough to do it. . . i think the only reason you're not caring is because she already know. . .damn!! no wonder you wnt pick up. . eya, i smell love in the air

sharrap dia! na bacon u dey smell . . . if u're the one calling with the "unknown" number i no dey pick am. I no wan die.
Re: My People! by Nobody: 4:41am On Feb 13, 2008
D-reloaded:

well toyin i can only hope you don't disgrace me and Ekiti state again like you did in that thread where you wewre begging her not to insult you and asking her to call you lepa instead of orobo like anything that tart says bloody matters. I shall blame that on you being drunk at the time angry sad

what? when did i beg her not to insult me. . .hon, that was sarcasm, i learned it from ehrrrrm. . .anywaz, beg her? lol, never!!! you see, i love getting on people's nerves by joking about it. i dnt take any fight serious, it's rather funny to me. . .lol. but trust me, that was pure cold sarcasm.

4Him:

sharrap dia! na bacon u dey smell . . . if u're the one calling with th[b]e "unknown" number i no dey pick am. I no wan die. [/b]
LMSBO. . . no, maybe i switched my caller ID off. . .or maybe one of my friends did. . .but w/e. we both know she didn't let you pick up. . . next time you don't pick, , you'll see my wahala full blown!!and it wasn't even the time you sleep, so no excuse jo angry angry grin
Re: My People! by Nobody: 4:53am On Feb 13, 2008
love's in the air wink
ride on.
Re: My People! by almondjoy(f): 5:12am On Feb 13, 2008
Wonderful! It is amazing what you can find out if you just happen to be in the right place at the right time.

Committing certain things to ma memory for later use!--taking notes

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! Inna-res-ting!

Oh yeah?

Hmmmmmmmmmm! This Nairaland na wa! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm!
Re: My People! by Nobody: 5:18am On Feb 13, 2008
am lost oh. . .
Re: My People! by pahtahkee: 5:58am On Feb 13, 2008
***scribbling down notes in my nairaland diary*****Hmmmmmmmmmm*
Re: My People! by Nobody: 6:00am On Feb 13, 2008
pahtahkee:

***scribbling down notes in my nairaland diary*****Hmmmmmmmmmm*
what are you writing down sef?
Re: My People! by pahtahkee: 6:02am On Feb 13, 2008
morenike09:

what are you writing down sef?
Trust me you don't want to know. cool
Re: My People! by Nobody: 6:05am On Feb 13, 2008
pahtahkee:

Trust me you don't want to know. cool
you have a NL diary? what are you writing?
Re: My People! by pahtahkee: 6:13am On Feb 13, 2008
morenike09:

you have a Nairaland diary? what are you writing?
Sorry sweets forget it! Got to go out for the whole day. It is 00:18 at your end. it is good you go to bed. Am off for the day!
Re: My People! by Nobody: 6:14am On Feb 13, 2008
@4Him
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: My People! by tkb417(m): 7:22am On Feb 13, 2008
@Ferlie
u should be shot!!!

@Jackal
hand me the story for just a quid, u'll be amazed what damage i'll do to Ferlie with the story
Trust me. cool
Re: My People! by Islander(f): 12:42pm On Feb 13, 2008
Thank God you are back TBK, was wondering who let the dogs out undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided, ruff ruff,

Ermmmmmmmmmmmmm. as soon s you spot that cretian, Ferlie, tickle my big toe, I will be on his nappyass like fleas on dogs, BTW, when you see my baby daddy Jackal, holla wink cheesy
Re: My People! by Chacal: 12:55pm On Feb 13, 2008
@ Islander,

Ferlie is making all efforts to buy out the other parts of the story.
He won't be coming back in a long while . . . Nigga is trying to organise his village men to contribute something.

Who let the dogs out? I wish i have got an answer to the question.
Vermins, roaches, chimps and slugs all crawling around to sniff something.

Its becoming a circus.

@ tkb417,

A quid? I am sure u mean 1 million quid. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Dont damage Ferlie. . . . He is a nice dude trying to become a journalist.
Ferlie is astute enough to know controversy sells. . . .
Don't be surprised when he turns up again to say tkb417 is humping the Gambian turkey. wink wink wink
Re: My People! by Ferlie1(m): 1:22pm On Feb 13, 2008
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: My People! by Islander(f): 1:25pm On Feb 13, 2008
Ferlisha,  tongue :PI have you under my radar, anytime you slip, you slide cheesy grin,

@Almond, my therapist, missing you like crazy cry cry cry

@Jackal kiss kiss kiss, My baby daddy, wetin? ermmmmmmmmmmm. yes o, sluggards and plockers invading the land, wink wink cheesy, BTW, up that offer heard Kit is about to bid higher for that story, Let me organise a garage sale, needed to rid my closet of some stilettos and pocket books, that extra cash can come in very handy,
Re: My People! by Chacal: 2:02pm On Feb 13, 2008
@ Islander,

Kit cannot cope. . . . . .He will go bankrupt.
Omo Eko is taking half of everything Kit has ever owned.
If u add that to the fact that Kit is in debt for various nasty habits like betting, whoring and binge drinking, then Dr. Kit is drowned.
The major contenders are Debosky and Dr Ferlie. . . . . .tkb417 is too unserious. tongue tongue tongue
Re: My People! by debosky(m): 8:07am On Feb 14, 2008
Jackal can you please reveal the source of your news?

My spy at Hezbollah Hotel, Lebanon (the place they went after being kicked out of Dubai grin grin) claims the couple are still doing the Guinea Fowl screams. . .this sound is said to confuse the muzlim faithful as they mistake the screams as call to prayer sad The terrorists have vowed to keep them as long as Dr. Kit keeps treating their camels for free grin

Please report back to me soonest. . .my boss has a space open for Onitsha Ovation freelance reporter if you're interested wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hello Nayah! / Nairaland's Romance Santa Claus Aka Father Christmas Aka Saint Nicholas / Godly Singles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.