Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,108 members, 7,835,737 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

My People! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / My People! (2484 Views)

BB Scam Alert!!! Beware My People!!! / My People From The Rock City(abeokuta) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My People! by almondjoy(f): 8:47am On Feb 14, 2008
Islander:

Ferlisha, tongue :PI have you under my radar, anytime you slip, you slide cheesy grin,

@Almond, my therapist, missing you like crazy cry cry cry

@Jackal kiss kiss kiss, My baby daddy, wetin? ermmmmmmmmmmm. yes o, sluggards and plockers invading the land, wink wink cheesy, BTW, up that offer heard Kit is about to bid higher for that story, Let me organise a garage sale, needed to rid my closet of some stilettos and pocket books, that extra cash can come in very handy,

Yes baby doll! You know I will always watch over ma loved ones. I am always around ma dear. Just watching from afar. cheesy

Just let me know when the new love crashes like the old one ok? I will piece you back together and you will be up and running in no time. Careful on the playground ok? Your swing is about to hit the clouds. I suggest you opt for a merry go round instead! cheesy

Don't want to lose you like "Scarlet Ohara" lost "Tara"!
Re: My People! by DrFerlie(m): 1:43pm On Feb 14, 2008
My People!!!

Nothing dey happen o. cheesy cheesy Make una cool down.

I am wishing all my numerous friends and foes happy valentine.

Make una enjoy una self today. Enough shag, shack, kisses and romance. cheesy cheesy cheesy

and for us wey no get girlfriend, God go provide next year.

love you all kiss kiss kiss
Re: My People! by debsade: 1:51pm On Feb 14, 2008
u better hurry up and go get one now,next year might be too late,or tell me wetin u still dey wait for abi u be one of those guys who no won buy gifts for girls.
Re: My People! by DrFerlie(m): 2:15pm On Feb 14, 2008
debsade:

u better hurry up and go get one now,next year might be too late,or tell me wetin u still dey wait for abi u be one of those guys who no won buy gifts for girls.

if u be female, we could connect for val now grin
Re: My People! by Islander(f): 3:06pm On Feb 14, 2008
ROFLMSAO, Almond, naa, Dis love na die o, its as authentic as Afgan's poppy.LOL.
But I will still be needing you around for advice here and there, you know, how to the keep the marriage spicey and so and so, ( don't let that Ferlie hear about this one o, can't trust him no more, )

@All
Happy Valentines to those In love and those Hopelessly in Love, enjoy,
Re: My People! by tkb417(m): 7:33pm On Feb 15, 2008
@Jackal
you mean i'm not serious about OMO EKO
you want me to die untimely

MC will definitely send the Tinubu boiz to my hood
Re: My People! by DrFerlie(m): 8:09pm On Feb 15, 2008
tkb417:

@Jackal
you mean i'm not serious about OMO EKO
you want me to die untimely

MC will definitely send the Tinubu boiz to my hood

8 more days to go. count down to the wedding day grin
Re: My People! by PERVERT9: 8:15pm On Feb 15, 2008
whose wedding day? ferlie my man how you dey?long time,happy valentine valenLIE in arears i dey gbadun your stories.
Re: My People! by DrFerlie(m): 8:23pm On Feb 15, 2008
PERVERT9:

whose wedding day? ferlie my man how you dey?long time,happy valentine valenLIE in arears i dey gbadun your stories.

thanks man. cool u havent replied the mail sent to ur box?
Re: My People! by PERVERT9: 9:23pm On Feb 15, 2008
Dr Ferlie:

thanks man. cool u havent replied the mail sent to your box?
i,m so sorry,i hardly open it and i guess you know why?i will go there straight away
Re: My People! by Nobody: 10:07pm On Feb 15, 2008
@PERVERT9
I keep seeing your post, but can you like stop stalking me and stop writing abt the love thing. . . angry
Re: My People! by seun001(m): 7:35pm On Feb 18, 2008
hmmmmm,how i jam this thread i no know oooo!i guess i don miss a lot ooo!alliances,names etc don change.but then am almost up to date on current info and nairaland society flops,make ups,who shagged,who gatecrashed bla bla bla, grin wink wink wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hello Nayah! / Nairaland's Romance Santa Claus Aka Father Christmas Aka Saint Nicholas / Godly Singles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.