Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,881 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Talking About "Inner Beuty". . . .(article) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Talking About "Inner Beuty". . . .(article) (665 Views)

Why Do People Referenced Hema Malini As A Standard Of Beuty? / BEUTY OF SOMALIA, ETHIOPIA, ERITREA / What Is Beuty. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Talking About "Inner Beuty". . . .(article) by bingbagbo(m): 10:33am On Dec 04, 2012
Often i do hear ladies especially talk about not considering looks, and physique and beauty and all that.
And that, all that they look for in a partner is an inner beauty. i dont even understand how they mean by that.
some quickly jump to values, discipline and all that.
some say they dont buy a drink because of the bottle, but by the "content"

if these assertions are material, then tell me, will you ever try going out with the following peepz?..

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Best Couple / What Does It Mean When Women Are Using..? / Love That's Quiet,how Much Long Can You Secretely Admire Someone Else

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.