Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,056 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Nigerians Stuck In Dubai/ Overstayed Take Advantage Of This - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians Stuck In Dubai/ Overstayed Take Advantage Of This (17036 Views)

Forex Shortage Hits Airlines As $575m Stuck In Nigeria / Truck Stuck Under Ikeja Bridge This Morning (pics) / Overstayed Visiting Visa In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Stuck In Dubai/ Overstayed Take Advantage Of This by StellaBella(f): 11:19pm On Dec 04, 2012
If you are not from America, Britain, Australia, Saudi, Kuwait and Bahrian..
The UAE, will treat you like TOTAL CRAP. And pay you SLAVE PAY..
Been there. Done that. angry
Wicked Nation!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Stuck In Dubai/ Overstayed Take Advantage Of This by 360command: 12:21am On Dec 05, 2012
nice but not nice. a way to keep for immigrants which are mostly labourers to stay and build up dubai with a low salary of 200usd.
Re: Nigerians Stuck In Dubai/ Overstayed Take Advantage Of This by missoloye: 5:30am On Dec 05, 2012
afam4eva: Why must our people always continue to debase and disgrace themselves all over the world. My cousing told me of some Nigerians that beg you for money when you land in Dubai. Has it gotten that bad?
ur cousin must have landed in desert where snakes begged him for money, who cares in dubai to beg money from ur so called uncle who tells u fairytales.
Re: Nigerians Stuck In Dubai/ Overstayed Take Advantage Of This by Akanbiedu(m): 9:25am On Dec 05, 2012
They would rather do the impossible to get to built countries than build their own.
Re: Nigerians Stuck In Dubai/ Overstayed Take Advantage Of This by honiye(m): 9:31am On Dec 05, 2012
Na wa oh.... I refused to be discouraged after paying for my visa at all. Dubai, here I come. Is still better pass this hopeless yeye country naija.
Re: Nigerians Stuck In Dubai/ Overstayed Take Advantage Of This by gbokukueba(m): 9:32am On Dec 05, 2012
Stella_Bella: If you are not from America, Britain, Australia, Saudi, Kuwait and Bahrian..
Been there. Done that. angry
Wicked Nation!

I mentioned it in an earlier post people said there is nothing like discrimination there...
Re: Nigerians Stuck In Dubai/ Overstayed Take Advantage Of This by honiye(m): 9:33am On Dec 05, 2012
Akanbi_edu: They would rather do the impossible to get to built countries than build their own.
Just gimmie one effort you yourself have made to build your country, Mr Builder. Easier said than done.
Re: Nigerians Stuck In Dubai/ Overstayed Take Advantage Of This by gbokukueba(m): 9:34am On Dec 05, 2012
mallorca:

no talk wetin u know no...our guys full street dey beg on daily basis...some go beg to show u around which after u go settle dem with $100,some dey load good also..life no easy 4 Dubai

Na you no no wetin you dey yarn. Hustling is different from begging... you need street sense!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Stuck In Dubai/ Overstayed Take Advantage Of This by gbokukueba(m): 9:35am On Dec 05, 2012
naxxoxo: Your wife wan deliver for dubai..my guy you are dancing azonto on a long thing. First its expensive den you no go get even free pass for the pickin. Even immunization you go pay tire and after delivery she get 3 months to carry the baby commot otherwise baby go turn illegal. Normal delivery na from 200k naira and CS na double that price. All this expenses and you get nothing. So if you get option for another country you better look the other way.

No mind the guy after all the expense and wahala no citizenship for the child tongue
Re: Nigerians Stuck In Dubai/ Overstayed Take Advantage Of This by Catchfire1: 11:22am On Dec 05, 2012
chiboy1928: Yes I live in dubai and I see a lot of nigerian selling dvd and also begging around the airport for money,I am reffering to those stubborn anambra boys wasting they tine over they in dubai,they beta grace dis opportunity and come bck home.

angry angry angry angry

waka!
Re: Nigerians Stuck In Dubai/ Overstayed Take Advantage Of This by kainemma: 4:18pm On Dec 05, 2012
If you are not from America, Britain, Australia, Saudi, Kuwait and Bahrian..
Been there. Done that.
Wicked Nation!

Totally disagree with u stella there are many well treated and respected nigerians here who have jobs tht pay unbelievably well, or own property in the choicest parts of dubai or even own companies that employ emiraties, indians and even americans and brits, if you have ur qualification and good working experience especially in dubai, europe or america you get well paid jobs as an african trust me, my belief is tht if u ct like crap u will be treated like total crap, many wealthy nigerian go for vacation in dubai and pay for expensive hotels do they dare treat them like crap cause not.

UAE in general do not joke with thei rules and religion an when it comes to going against it they treat every1 like crap even the brits, americans etc you can onfirm this from some dubai expat forums
Re: Nigerians Stuck In Dubai/ Overstayed Take Advantage Of This by 4teelaw(f): 6:54pm On Dec 05, 2012
denzel2009:

Oyinbos sef dey beg for money here...no biggie...anybody fit dey tight corner.

Even in London, well dressed beggars some even holding dogs will be begging at bus stops for cigarette or a pound. I gave 1 guy a pund and when i looked back, i saw all his coins, i am sure he had more money on him dan I had in my bank account!

Also about beggars in Dubai airport, mehn, dre was a time i had to beg for money to pay for my excess luggage in dubai airport ooo,

If not for 2 nigerian guys who didnt have a lot of luggage and checked in my luggage as theirs, i for stil de dubai right now de beg for excess luggage money! lol, e de happen sha, no b everybody wey u see de beg na beggar, sometimes dey r jst stranded
Re: Nigerians Stuck In Dubai/ Overstayed Take Advantage Of This by 4teelaw(f): 6:58pm On Dec 05, 2012
kainemma: If you are not from America, Britain, Australia, Saudi, Kuwait and Bahrian..
Been there. Done that
Wicked Nation!

Totally disagree with u stella there are many well treated and respected nigerians here who have jobs tht pay unbelievably well, or own property in the choicest parts of dubai or even own companies that employ emiraties, indians and even americans and brits, if you have ur qualification and good working experience especially in dubai, europe or america you get well paid jobs as an african trust me, my belief is tht if u ct like crap u will be treated like total crap, many wealthy nigerian go for vacation in dubai and pay for expensive hotels do they dare treat them like crap cause not.

UAE in general do not joke with thei rules and religion an when it comes to going against it they treat every1 like crap even the brits, americans etc you can onfirm this from some dubai expat forums

I totally disagree with that statement oooo, Nigerian women are alwaz treated like queens as soon as you enter dubai airport, becasue dey know u av only 1 motive! SHOOOOOPPPPPPING! From the airport, to my hotel room at the Ibis, to all the tourist locations, to the shopping malls! I was treated like a celebrity! Once dey hear you are Nigerian, dey nearly start to bow down sef! I love dubai with a passion!

SEE DUBAI BEFORE YOU DIE!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Stuck In Dubai/ Overstayed Take Advantage Of This by kainemma: 4:25pm On Dec 06, 2012
I totally disagree with that statement oooo, Nigerian women are alwaz treated like queens as soon as you enter dubai airport, becasue dey know u av only 1 motive! SHOOOOOPPPPPPING! From the airport, to my hotel room at the Ibis, to all the tourist locations, to the shopping malls! I was treated like a celebrity! Once dey hear you are Nigerian, dey nearly start to bow down sef! I love dubai with a passion!

Thank you my sister hat is the point i was trying to make thank God some1 else agrees
Re: Nigerians Stuck In Dubai/ Overstayed Take Advantage Of This by gbokukueba(m): 11:34am On Dec 07, 2012
kainemma: I totally disagree with that statement oooo, Nigerian women are alwaz treated like queens as soon as you enter dubai airport, becasue dey know u av only 1 motive! SHOOOOOPPPPPPING! From the airport, to my hotel room at the Ibis, to all the tourist locations, to the shopping malls! I was treated like a celebrity! Once dey hear you are Nigerian, dey nearly start to bow down sef! I love dubai with a passion!

Thank you my sister hat is the point i was trying to make thank God some1 else agrees

There is a HUGE difference when you visit Dubai for 2 weeks and live here for 1 year. There are things you will never see or witness as a tourist...

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Stuck In Dubai/ Overstayed Take Advantage Of This by effimi: 3:59am On Dec 10, 2012
Can anybody tell me if there is a travel ban on Nigerians entering the UAE I Have just been denied an entery visa to AbuDhabi for a job interview.
Re: Nigerians Stuck In Dubai/ Overstayed Take Advantage Of This by shagry1(m): 5:27pm On Dec 11, 2012
effimi: Can anybody tell me if there is a travel ban on Nigerians entering the UAE I Have just been denied an entery visa to AbuDhabi for a job interview.

you mean you were denied at the airport or what?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Environmental Truck Rams Into A Supermarket In Abia State, Kills Young Man. PICS / Tanker Falls, Spills Content On Lagos-Ibadan Highway / Why Has LASG Not Taken Advantage Of This Mode Of Transport 2 Decongest The Roads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.