Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,724 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Overstayed Visiting Visa In Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Overstayed Visiting Visa In Nigeria (10543 Views)

Nigerians Stuck In Dubai/ Overstayed Take Advantage Of This / How Bright Or Bleak Is Overstaying On A Visiting Visa In The Uk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Overstayed Visiting Visa In Nigeria by tayo2010: 6:55pm On Mar 05, 2010
Dear N'Landers

I have overstayed my 3 months Visiting Visa in Nigeria. How can I extend my departure date or renew my visa here in Nigeria. Also when I intend to travel out of Nigeria, will there be any problems?

Answers needed pls.
Re: Overstayed Visiting Visa In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 05, 2010
Ahhh! See me see wahala. U can overstay, no yawa! 9ja is a free land, Enjoy ur stay.
Lol

4 Likes

Re: Overstayed Visiting Visa In Nigeria by suxes2005(m): 7:24pm On Mar 05, 2010
You are wellcome Sir. Please enjoy ur stay as long as you wish. LOL

Which country do u belong 2?

SHALOM
Re: Overstayed Visiting Visa In Nigeria by tayo2010: 7:32pm On Mar 05, 2010
But what about when I'm traveling out of Nigeria, don't you think there might be problems? I do not want to be rough handled by the Nigerian Police undecided

1 Like

Re: Overstayed Visiting Visa In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 05, 2010
I hope you have done your nigerian passport.
Re: Overstayed Visiting Visa In Nigeria by Vicjustice: 9:14pm On Mar 05, 2010
tayo2010:

Dear N'Landers

I have overstayed my 3 months Visiting Visa in Nigeria. How can I extend my departure date or renew my visa here in Nigeria. Also when I intend to travel out of Nigeria, will there be any problems?

Answers needed pls.
   You must have loved Nigeria so much that you overstayed a three months visiting visa in the country. You didn't mention your naturalization and this makes me wonder whether you're a citizen of a country that prohibit dual citizenship otherwise, with the understanding that you're of Nigerian origin as your username suggests, i'll recommend you get a Nigerian passport as well.
   If that is however not the case, then, you have to consult Nigerian immigration and explain your situation: with some cash as is the system (not necessarily for bribing, but rather for motivation and appreciation for a good job). If you don't know their local station, then go to the Airport immigration office and it will be sorted. Do not make the mistake of ignoring it until your departure date otherwise, the law enforcers would be really delighted to feast on your negligence by enforcing more than the law for personal profit.

1 Like

Re: Overstayed Visiting Visa In Nigeria by 19naia(m): 3:53am On Jul 17, 2015
So its 2015 now and there is a 24 month validity on a Nigeria visitor visa issued.
I expect only 90 days at one time is allowed, but multiple entries for 90 day stays are for sure allowed during a 24 month period.
Is it really possible to extend a 90 day stay to 180 days and more while in Nigeria so as to avoid the cost and effort of leaving the country and returning just to get another 90 days stay?
Or can one just stay for 6 to 8 months out of 24 month validity and just pay the penalty fees upon exit like most other countries do?
Re: Overstayed Visiting Visa In Nigeria by sammylolo: 4:56pm On Jul 17, 2015

Re: Overstayed Visiting Visa In Nigeria by tchimebere(f): 6:09am On Jan 11, 2017
The e-pass registration guidelines for visitors to Nigeria was updated On 14 September 2015, by the minister of interior Federal Ministry of Interior (FMI) Nigeria. This guidelines is for non resident expatriates who are not covered by the Combined Expatriate Residence Permit & Alien Card (CERPAC) regime.

With effect from 22 September 2015, any holder of an entry visa would only be allowed to stay for an aggregate period of 56 days in a year, where an extension request has not been made. However, citizens of the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) are exempted.

You will need to apply for an extension so you don't get in troubles with the immigration during departure. The penalty fee for defaulters is 100% of the due fees.

If you are going to stay longer than a year, I advice you get CERPAC, I can help you with that also.

I can help you With your Nigerian Visa Needs. Just call me on +2348037318928, for your visa extensions and Advice.

If you are doing it yourself ensure you go to the right office of the Ministry of interior in the state where you reside. Don't patronize touts at the gate even though they are immigration officers.

They will charge you exorbitant fees and delay you.
See full process on getting it your visa extended for you in Nigeria trouble free.
http://kongasms.com/extend-business-visa-know/

Just call or whatsapp me on +2348037318928

Queen Obioma

(1) (Reply)

Site Of First Plane-crash In Nigeria To Become Tourist Attraction / Turkey Visa / Four Siblings And 16 Others Die As Two Boats Capsize In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.