Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,638 members, 7,816,624 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

**The Begining Of The End** My First Story - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / **The Begining Of The End** My First Story (11543 Views)

SHADOWCORP (The End of Tyranny) / The Begining Of The End;a Novella. / Begining Of Madness! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: **The Begining Of The End** My First Story by movmentish(m): 8:29am On Dec 11, 2012
Foxy_Rebirth you committed the same offence your friend redmoss is guilty of,you post good funny stories but we have to go dragging you guys by the ear to come continue it haba y?
Re: **The Begining Of The End** My First Story by FoxyRebirth(m): 9:57am On Dec 11, 2012
movmentish: Foxy_Rebirth you committed the same offence your friend redmoss is guilty of,you post good funny stories but we have to go dragging you guys by the ear to come continue it haba y?

Will work on it please... Just tied up....
Re: **The Begining Of The End** My First Story by Udee1(f): 1:22pm On Dec 11, 2012
Hurry up o. Wanna see what d bird-guy is up to grin
Re: **The Begining Of The End** My First Story by FoxyRebirth(m): 1:43pm On Dec 11, 2012
U-dee:
Hurry up o. Wanna see what d bird-guy is up to grin

I'm working on it..... I will delete the previous post and post the modified one....
Re: **The Begining Of The End** My First Story by FoxyRebirth(m): 3:11pm On Dec 11, 2012
A grinding sound was heard, like big chains being moved to pull a heavy motor, the sound made the wild crowd to go hush and everyone looked at the door that was about to open. Fear registered grimly on their face as I could see them visibly shaking. The judge too was not left out as he seemed to have sunk deeper into his seat. My mind had flown away leaving me naked in the midst of the turbulence, I that knew no fear but felt only freedom now had the greatest of fear. I could not decipher the origin of that fear as I waited to see what or who will come through that had brought such fear and awe into the crowd. Smoke poured out abundantly from the little crack that had appeared on the door, fault like cracks that we were taught in Geography during my days in school. The door was practically being divided into two by an incredible force.

A hissing sound from the opening made everybody to cringe and whimpers of fear escaped the once jubilating crowd, the judge was replaced by his black hat because he was practically hiding under his giant table. A roar followed the hiss, the sound chilling the bones and making white the skin, fear was registered on every creature present as the sound of heavy footfall was heard from the crack that is now so wide that any creature that has to pass through it have to be bigger that the biggest thing I had laid my eyes upon. I braced myself for the worse as the first leg appeared or what looks like a leg. It looked every inch like a human leg but the size of each toe was bigger than that of a man, it was thicker than a man’s waist. The ankle had jingles around it and the sound of them striking against each other is as loud as the clock on the towers of London, loud enough to make half of the population of Nigeria go deaf. Furs covered its legs up to the knee then feather completed the body. It had short wings like a penguin which made it look impossible to fly. Beneath the wings were muscular arms covered with spiky feathers, with a giant chain wrapped round its fist. Protruding at the end of the chain is a thick round iron ball, more like a shot-put ball but this time wider in diameter and thicker from the look of it and far more heavier for it pulled the creature down and gave it a swaggy appearance.

The creature emerged fully showing its full body to the awe of the crowd and to the amusement of my being. It had a small head balancing on a very thick neck with its eyeball as big as a basketball size 5. Its nose appeared like the “W” we use when draw caricatures as kids and his lips was fixed with a permanent smile. From its body emanates sweet smell of marijuana being boiled in water mixed with ermo and captain black. A perfect combination of the same stuff that had made me nearly go insane. It ears stood perfectly like a rabbit, twitching at any little sound that was made and its head smoother than an egg and shining like palm oil was rubbed on it though there was absence of direct sunlight. Its pupils darted in all direction and finally rested on me.

I prayed for the ground to open and let me find myself in hell than continue staring into the eyes of this creature. The type that most Englishmen will refer to as vile and reveling. I looked at the creature the second time and came to understand that death is milder when compared to judgment. I began to wonder the stress went through to bring the creature into its form as I also relished the smell of marijuana oozing from its body. This is a creature that looks like something that had just been released from the pit of marijuana, not hell.

Slowly the creature advanced towards me, not taking its eyes off me for a second, its sharp ears acted as an antenna for any sound as it moved in an almost incredible 360 degree rotation to pick any sound from the crowd if there is any. I tried to cut my eyes off its face but discovered I could not, the more I tried, the more a force held my neck stiffly until the creature was an inch close to my face. It sniffed and thick smoke came out from its nostril; the smell assailed me, it looked more like “Marley Day” was going on somewhere inside this creature. My thoughts became blurry as I inhaled the smoke, which was aimed directly at me. Sweet torture I reasoned, if this is the torment I’m going to pass through then I will cherish it. The creature spoke…

“Look into my eyes and tell me wetin you see?” I tried to close my eyes when it said that, but the perfume of boiled marijuana leaves that emanated from its mouth with a hot steam held me spell bound. I looked deeper into its eyes and saw things. No evils committed, just me and my friend strolling to the same joint where I had collected weed from a stranger. The day came back flooding like a painful memory but this time I wanted it to last forever if it means escaping the ugliness of this cruel creature.

It had been a very good weekend I had until that moment when I decided to do something I had not done in a very long time.... Smoke weed in the jungle. The Experience was not funny at all, as I did not only smoke the weed with my friend but decided to kiss some from a total stranger whose own was being wrapped by one of the weed vendors.

Too bad, the dude had not mention it to me that his was special, instead he allowed me to smoke the whole thing. I was feeling myself, I thought there was something peculiar about his weed but was quick to discard that thought. His weed tasted bitter so it made me feel it contained ermo and Captain Black ..... How wrong I had. I had to tell my friend that we should vacate the jungle quickly as I had to eat; the weed was already taking its toll on me. I was getting dehydrated, my mouth was sticky and to compound it all, everything was in slow motion.... Not exactly slow, it was like a dream. I felt I could do anything but my mind keeps telling me, bro you are high just take it easy on yourself.

I was not seeing people; all I could see were shadows over people's faces like a dream where you don’t get to recognize people. On getting home, I rushed to the kitchen and scooped some food to eat but alas, I had lost my appetite. I kept on drinking water until my friend pointed that my belly was three times its normal size. I went in, climbed the bed and wanted to sleep, but each time I closed my eyes, I keep having this feeling that I was not going to wake up the next morning, it had been a near death experience.

Soon, my heart started racing, I touched my chest, instead of the normal thudding sound, it had been like a grinding machine, the speed was really bad. I had read about people taking drugs and then getting killed by the same drug that was suppose to make them high, I never knew that my turn was just behind the corner. I had thought of everyone I use to know, what if I don't wake up in the morning, then a probe would have been made into the cause of my death and it would have been discovered that it was from marijuana intake, how will they all feel about me.... Disappointed!!!

The next thing that came to my mind had been, make peace with your maker because you are about to meet him. I did just that and lay down to die but the fear of death and leaving this world unfulfilled kept getting at me. I jumped up, went to the sitting room and told my friend, let's go meet my cousin who owns a medicine store; he might have a solution to this problem. My friend had declined, "how are you going to explain to him that you smoked weed", I had asked me, "If I survive, I will go back and apologize on my unruly behaviour, now get up and walk your almost dying friend to that shop".

I made it there miraclously and told my cousin everything; he injected me something, gave me Alabukun and then told me to rest for a while. All this I did but I was not getting the required sededation. I had asked him, "are you sure I'm going to be alright"... "O yes you are, it is just an experience and you will never do it again" my cousin had replied. I went home, climbed the bed and wished the world good night. If I wake up, then I will tell my story, if I don't, I hope my friend will do it for me. I gave him the instruction specifically before going into the world of oblivion.
I died!!!

But all through my death, I had woken up like 6 times to go ease myself before the day finally broke.

The part where I had made peace with my maker replayed again and again, that looking closely, I saw a young tree jubilating that I had promised over and over again not to misuse marijuana, but was quick to stop dancing as the following day, I continued smoking marijuana with a renewed vigor. The tree had grown into the giant cannabis tree that witnessed against me earlier.

“Now wetin you get to say?” the creature asked me the same question the judge asked that earned me some slaps. I trembled and opened my mouth, but then a powerful force gripped me, a magnetic pull I could not define its origination.
Re: **The Begining Of The End** My First Story by Redmosquito(m): 7:00pm On Dec 11, 2012
FOXY!! FOXY!!! Oya dey go! grin grin grin
Re: **The Begining Of The End** My First Story by ijebabe: 7:57pm On Dec 11, 2012
Do I bother reading or not Cos I'm not in the mood to be let down undecided
Foxy I will only start reading if I have your word there will be an ending cheesy
Re: **The Begining Of The End** My First Story by dubem3(m): 9:07pm On Dec 11, 2012
Good one man!
Looks like i'm gonna have to settle here for a while.
Wondering why I've not been coming here.
My only wahala na say I never read any story for here Wey finish.
Mean while, abeg guy pass me the kpoli.
Re: **The Begining Of The End** My First Story by FoxyRebirth(m): 7:45am On Dec 12, 2012
ijebabe: Do I bother reading or not Cos I'm not in the mood to be let down undecided
Foxy I will only start reading if I have your word there will be an ending cheesy

You have my word wink wink wink
Re: **The Begining Of The End** My First Story by FoxyRebirth(m): 7:46am On Dec 12, 2012
Redmosquito: FOXY!! FOXY!!! Oya dey go! grin grin grin

**Starts running with speed** shocked shocked shocked shocked

Where I wan go undecided undecided undecided
Re: **The Begining Of The End** My First Story by FoxyRebirth(m): 7:47am On Dec 12, 2012
dubem3: Good one man!
Looks like i'm gonna have to settle here for a while.
Wondering why I've not been coming here.
My only wahala na say I never read any story for here Wey finish.
Mean while, abeg guy pass me the kpoli.

The Kpoli is all yours... Smoke irresponsibly grin grin grin grin
Re: **The Begining Of The End** My First Story by dubem3(m): 2:36pm On Dec 12, 2012
Foxy_Rebirth:

The Kpoli is all yours... Smoke irresponsibly grin grin grin grin

Your benevolence is unheard of...
May Fela remember you from beyond
Gratias amigo
Re: **The Begining Of The End** My First Story by FoxyRebirth(m): 2:55pm On Dec 12, 2012
dubem3:

Your benevolence is unheard of...
May Fela remember you from beyond
Gratias amigo

No problema mon ami... Enjoy
Re: **The Begining Of The End** My First Story by FoxyRebirth(m): 5:05pm On Dec 12, 2012
The same force seemed to have affected the big tree of cannabis that had witnessed against me for it flew into the air after me at the same time I was seized into the air. I was floating with the cannabis tree very close to my face its roots making me to shut my eyes to prevent being blinded by the many spiky roots but had to turn my face when I felt a light brushing of the roots against my face. I turned my face while in the air and looked behind me at the same time opening my eyes, I was shocked by the discovery, a blackhole had opened right at the big gate. The force acted only on me and the Marijuana tree, the opening was green but inside was burning red like flames from an angry volcano. I closed my eyes for I know the end had reached as I screamed while being sucked in by the hole and at the same time felt the heat of the flame burning right inside my bones, I passed out.

My heart jumped and I opened my eyes, I was suspended in space but this time I was not flying, I was falling. I screamed as I fell helplessly towards the hard earth, my hands not able to make me float. Crack!!! I fell, face down to the earth, breaking every bone in my body, my nose flattened, my jaw sticking right out from my neck, my arms and legs at an incredible angle while my ribs practically tore through my back. I laid there filled with pains indescribable, the last time I felt that kind of pain was when my classmate had kicked me right in the balls when I was dancing KEREWA by Zule-Zoo in class. I tried getting up and that simple effort made me go blank, I passed out completely.

Something filtered into my nose thinly then became thick, fresh like droplet of rain on a dry land. I opened my eyes slowly but had to shut it back, the sun was blinding and the rays hurt my eyes. I passed out the second time but not for long for the aroma of whatever was cooking is an elixir of life for it kept disturbing my peace. I opened my eyes the second time and discovered that I had enough strength to sit on my elbow. I wanted to follow reflex to stand up immediately but remembered I had broken my bones into bits and pieces. I transferred strength into my arms and with that raised my hands to my face. It was okay, no sign of bruises or skin puncture just my normal skin emanating the radiant glow all over again.

I pushed myself and stood up slowly to my feet, surprised at the strength that was boiling in me; I moved an inch and the softness felt under my feet made me look down. The whole place was covered in soft grasses that were softer than anything I had ever set foot on. I dug my feet into it and was amazed, it was real and not artificial, and it was also radiating mystically as winds I could not feel made the tender grass to sway from side to side. I walked on staring at the beauty of the grasses which kept on changing until I bumped into something hard.

I looked up and discovered it was a metal pipe that is some feet taller than I am, another pipe attached to it in a horizontal manner and another one vertically attached to it that ran through to the ground. Behind it is a net very white that also danced in the unseen wind. I was staring at a goal post! and was wondering where I was until I looked round and discovered I was in a stadium. I was right inside Abuja International Stadium, somewhere I had always wished to be for a long time. But before I could say “Jack Robinson”, the whole place started changing quickly before my eyes, the beautiful grasses became overgrown with weeds and the white post was peeling. I was shocked; the smell that woke me up filled my nostrils again. Marijuana growing right before my eyes!!!

“If you know wetin good for you, better leave here before I change am for you”, a voice said behind me. I quickly turned round defiantly, who could be the person that wanted to chase me from this paradise, a place where I will shed to keep. I saw an old man dressed in baggy shorts, adorning a white singlet with a dreadlock on his head and holding a keg in his hand. “You no hear wetin I say before? Abi you wan go see your ancestor again the second time?” he asked with a more fierce voice which jilted me a little. I looked at the man the second time then making my voice hard and fearless I replied, “Baba, you wan die for my hand abi your old age no dey of value to you?” My reply took the old man by surprise as he seemed to be battling with a thought in his head as he looked undecided on what to do. Clearing his voice he addressed me, “Oya come make we smoke this igbo den use this palmwine wey Igbo soak inside take dilute am”.

At the mention of palmwine, my eyes shone and a donkey smile appeared on my face as I bared all my 32 teeth with joy. Igbo the sacred leaves I had always sought after and palmwine which is my elixir of life. This old man has really gotten me trapped in this world because there is no way I’m going back with all this fresh Igbo around to be smoked and palmwine to be drunk at all time.

Soon we moved to the “officials stand” and sat down on one of the numerous unmaintained chairs while the old man brought out banana leaf to wrap the Igbo. Done with the wrapping, he passed it to me and asked me to bless it. I collected the wrap with some sort of dignity staring at it while the old man produced oval shaped calabashes from under one of the numerous chairs. I offered a little prayer, “Jah Rastafarian, come join us smoke this Igbo and anoint am with your ever highness”. “Na so”, the old man answered as he passed a full calabash of palmwine to me. I collected the calabash, brought it close to my nose and took a long sniff while passing the wrap of weed to the old man who collected it immediately. The effect of the sniff was like dragging ten wraps of weed non-stop without food in your stomach as my eyes performed an acrobat.

Striking his fingers, fire appeared at it tip and with it the old man lighted the weed, took a long long drag once before handing it over to me. I took a big gulp from the calabash accompanied with a long long drag from the weed, as I inhaled it, the ground opened and I fell into it. Empty space, no feeling, just space. I opened my mouth and exhaled the smoke, the ground reopened and I dug out and sat in the same position I was. I passed the weed back to the old man but no one received it. I looked at where he sat down and saw a frame of a man smiling at me. The great legend, bless his soul. BOB MARLEY!!!

Re: **The Begining Of The End** My First Story by FoxyRebirth(m): 5:08pm On Dec 12, 2012
Moderators.... Make una no ban me o.... Na hustle I dey hustle here.... Biko... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: **The Begining Of The End** My First Story by dubem3(m): 5:25pm On Dec 12, 2012
Any moderator wey ban you go hear am
Ride on bro
That feeling is familiar mana
Re: **The Begining Of The End** My First Story by Oluwafunmilayo95(f): 7:49am On Dec 13, 2012
Foxy come and finish ur story angry
Or have u been banned? grin
Re: **The Begining Of The End** My First Story by FoxyRebirth(m): 7:52am On Dec 13, 2012
Oluwafunmilayo95: Foxy come and finish ur story angry
Or have u been banned? grin

Waiting for more to comment o.... No oil, no fire... Ask Mosquito, it can be frustrating walai... sad sad sad
Re: **The Begining Of The End** My First Story by Adinije(f): 3:50pm On Dec 13, 2012
I am beginning to get addicted to this thread, pls fire on.
Re: **The Begining Of The End** My First Story by FoxyRebirth(m): 5:07pm On Dec 13, 2012
Owk.. None is commenting.... Gosh embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: **The Begining Of The End** My First Story by FoxyRebirth(m): 9:32am On Dec 17, 2012
Re: **The Begining Of The End** My First Story by movmentish(m): 7:27pm On Dec 17, 2012
Foxy_Rebirth: Owk.. None is commenting.... Gosh embarassed embarassed embarassed
You have to ask yourself y we are not commenting....the last story was posted 13th of december,today makes it 4 days after the last update and you want us to comment Check redmosquito he posts his stuff every day and we comment everyday,or are you looking for peepz that will beg you for updates Me I dey vex coz u started a nice story and you stopped it without any reason,guy if pippu no comment atleast check how many times its been viewed you'll see dat it increases with each passing day.....
Please post the next part and don't keep us waiting
Your major fan.....
Re: **The Begining Of The End** My First Story by Oluwafunmilayo95(f): 8:30pm On Dec 18, 2012
Foxy wetin happen naa?
Abi no more igbo-induced inspiration?
Re: **The Begining Of The End** My First Story by FoxyRebirth(m): 8:33pm On Dec 18, 2012
Now I understand why December is said to be the most streeful and tiresome.... Chei.... If na so dem dey take round year up, men.... Wahala dey oooo cry cry cry cry cry I'm so tired walai.... Make friday reach sharpaly oooo
Re: **The Begining Of The End** My First Story by FoxyRebirth(m): 8:35pm On Dec 18, 2012
movmentish:
You have to ask yourself y we are not commenting....the last story was posted 13th of december,today makes it 4 days after the last update and you want us to comment Check redmosquito he posts his stuff every day and we comment everyday,or are you looking for peepz that will beg you for updates Me I dey vex coz u started a nice story and you stopped it without any reason,guy if pippu no comment atleast check how many times its been viewed you'll see dat it increases with each passing day.....
Please post the next part and don't keep us waiting
Your major fan.....

I understand where you are driving at.... But truth is, I so busy that I hardly find time to start racking my brain for inspiration... **Yawns** I'm still in the office... Gosh....
Re: **The Begining Of The End** My First Story by FoxyRebirth(m): 8:36pm On Dec 18, 2012
Oluwafunmilayo95: Foxy wetin happen naa?
Abi no more igbo-induced inspiration?

Sorry dear.... Bear with me
Re: **The Begining Of The End** My First Story by Oluwafunmilayo95(f): 6:28pm On Dec 19, 2012
Oya..I don comment ..
Come and finish your story smiley
Re: **The Begining Of The End** My First Story by Redmosquito(m): 6:36pm On Dec 19, 2012
Foxy is officially mad! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: **The Begining Of The End** My First Story by ijebabe: 11:20pm On Dec 19, 2012
Must you use all those smileys to deliver the effect? Hehe.

Foxy, if the world ends on Friday I go vex for you o.

1 Like

Re: **The Begining Of The End** My First Story by Redmosquito(m): 11:23pm On Dec 19, 2012
ijebabe: Must you use all those smileys to deliver the effect? Hehe.

Foxy, if the world ends on Friday I go vex for you o.

E no easy ooo grin grin grin
Re: **The Begining Of The End** My First Story by FoxyRebirth(m): 8:56am On Dec 20, 2012
Going to work on the next update
Re: **The Begining Of The End** My First Story by FoxyRebirth(m): 4:44pm On Dec 24, 2012
I stood there in awe as I gazed at the picture over and over again, why did I not think of the way my hair was raising and my ghost head swelling. I looked around my surrounding, at the weed that was left there for me when suddenly I hear my name from the air,

''Attai, Attai!! wake up, you never die, na just vibration''. I turned round and quitely open my eyes to see Dada staring intently at my face, I try to get up but fell down on the car whose windscreen had shattered because of the force of my landing. I propped my self up and looked at the chaos, a meteorite had fallen from the sky and the shock waves had been devasting as buildind looked akwardly in bent fashion while others were total rubble. Where is my brother I asked weakly but a slap from Dada made me sit up fully.

''Guy, them tell you say na film be this, na for jan bulo hear say this thing fall but see as e reach here and many people don disapear, no body die''.

As he said ''nobody died'', I looked at my body to discover it was only covered in dust, no blood sign as I had seen, I touched my lips this time and discovered no tear was on it. Then why had I passed out, why the journey to the National Assembly Complex, why did I meet the Legend, Bob Marley. All this questions rushed zig-zagedly through my mind until I received another slap from Dada.

''Oya get up make we dey go house, abi na here you wan stay forever, their Alan do go since'', he queried me.

''Guy, if that your lanky hand touch me again, I go break am like tooth pick'', my eyes clouded with tears. I had remembered the slap in the courtroom meted out by the Purple Cloth wearing woman. I raised my hands to dab the tears off my eyes but held it mid air as I was awestruck by what I saw, the tatoo of Bob Marley. How it had gotten there I could not phantom.

As I dabbed my eyes with the back of my hand after brushing off the thoughts of the mysterious tattoo, I felt a sting on my face which was so painful I had to jump down from the roof of the car and stare at my face using the side mirror. A black star, almost invisible covering my eyes stretched over the cheek where I had been slapped stared back at me.

Dada kicked me hard on my buttocks angrily the force making me to hit my face against the mirror which ripped off as I practically flew in the air but was stopped by a wooden NEPA pole which also uprooted from the ground and flew very far. I got up angrily and made to rush Dada only to see him staring at his leg with awe. I stopped my self and strolled casually to his side the anger in me boiling as I thought of one million and one things to do to his lanky body. What he did just sealed his fate and I'm looking back on whether I had not had a brawl with him since Iwe became friends.

''Attai, no vex, I no mean am o, I no know wetin push my leg hit you'', he cajoled me.

''You and who, what if I break my neck, what if ...'', I stopped in mid-sentence as I looked at the hole the pole wire had made in the ground. Dust was still coming out of it but the dust is not the normal one, it had traces of ashes in it.

''Guy, make we go see wetin dey comot from ground na'', Dada cut into my thoughts as he put his hand on my shoulder to pull me.

''Leave me jor, na you and who, abi you no get eyes dey see say na smoke with ashes dey comot from there'', I retorted as I removed his hand from my shoulder.

Huuuuunnnnn!!!! A piercing scream, more like a wail rented the air, accompanied by vibrations and the ground cracking and falling right into the hole that had just been created in the ground. The ground was literally caving in and the smoke becoming thicker with sounds of ''tumbulu'' filling the air. Before Dada turned to look at me after like a million years because we were both held spell bound by the unfolding disaster, I turned round and fled which was easy because I HAD NO SHOES ON, all the while.

I had footstep behind me but did not turn, I was running right to the house, the one place my mind told me I would find comfort. Dada wheezed passed me, his long legs carrying him farther away from me. I cursed under my breath, why am I short and fat, now I understand why tall guys keep short fat friends, because they always end up saving their lives.

Looking behind me to see why Dada had doubled up, my eyes were nearly blinded by the glorious sight of hot lava shooting sky high without pouring but I knew it wouldn't be long before the law of gravity acts on it. I faced my front but at the same time bumped into something else, a brick wall. It was supposed to be the fence of my house, but it felt thicker and Dada was struggling to climb the smooth surface which extended far above human reach.

Looking at ourselves, then looking down the road, like on cue, we turned and ran from the wall for something was climbing over it. My own house!!! My mind screamed loud as oxygen began to reduce, I was becoming tired and Dada was far ahead of me. I stumbled and fell down.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Survive A Zombie Apocalypse-shorts By 5mmadness / Soyinka Wins The Europe Theatre Prize / 4 African Tips For Overcoming Procrastination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.