Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,552 members, 7,865,285 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:05 PM

Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 2 - Romance (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 2 (27075 Views)

Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Elimination Round 2 / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest - Elimination Round 2 / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (elimination Round 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (40) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 2 by Idowuogbo(f): 12:37pm On Dec 05, 2012
Beync: shatarrp! see my profile, u,ll not only see my face but by bosoms and my buttocks .
Beyonce, abegi!!! If dem garrit....Dem flauurit.
Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 2 by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 05, 2012
freecocoa: Don't be offended but something do you for eye?

Is it everyday you see beautiful straight girls like modella, abeg you need eyedrops or glasses.

Madam there are girls like modella

But then again, there are QUEENS like ABIL also...

I have nowt more to say on this matter...

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 2 by slimyem: 12:39pm On Dec 05, 2012
Here are my votes again..
Pls make them count o...!
slimyem: -Sweetlemon....how can someone alone be that fineeeeeeeee??
-Itsmodella....sweet! Totally love the picture with dreads!!
-Rokiatu....hot!omo na curves...!
-T-luv-there's something about her....smiley
-abiL-why all una picture nor too clear nah?wetin you dey hide?
-livialives.....hmmmn....It is well!!
-achukwunet...we need a full body pose next elimination o else...o di gombe niyen o...
undecidedundecided
i nor know the rest....smileycheesygrin
Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 2 by Nobody: 12:40pm On Dec 05, 2012
Florena is so humble. Me like the girl. Great attitude. She not not taking all this serious at all. Way to go girl.

4 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 2 by Oahray: 12:40pm On Dec 05, 2012
jackbauersballs: Jesus Christ...ABIL!!!

shocked

Meanwhile....

Modella no follow at all at all...

Rokiatu can I touch that ting? cos you can defo get it for real,for real...

Again...

Modella no join...

you no jus dey see with ur eye at all. Maybe its the 'white skin' syndrome.
With the pics I'v seen, I'd pick Modella over abiL. The latter is just a regular babe with plenty hype.
Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 2 by freecocoa(f): 12:40pm On Dec 05, 2012
jackbauersballs:

Madam there are girls like modella

But then again, there are QUEENS like ABIL also...

I have nowt more to say on this matter...
Yeah well, I'm sure its cos of things like this that someone came up with "beauty is in the eyes of the beholder".
Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 2 by Oahray: 12:41pm On Dec 05, 2012
rokiatu: Florena is so humble. Me like the girl. Great attitude. She not not taking all this serious at all. Way to go girl.
Dats y she's my sweetie! I mus go see her papa.
Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 2 by Nnekacherry: 12:42pm On Dec 05, 2012
Ermm Kandii, please can you remove that Florenza's second pic...
E no follow at all at all...

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 2 by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 05, 2012
rokiatu: Florena is so humble. Me like the girl. Great attitude. She not not taking all this serious at all. Way to go girl.

She should be Miss NL Congeniality cool

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 2 by kandiikane(m): 12:42pm On Dec 05, 2012
Oahray: Right! What of the people who get married to monsters? (yes, some women are monsters too). Qualities?
When a man settles down with an 'ugly' lady, its because she is the best AVAILABLE to him. Could be the 'pretty' ones are out of his league.
BTW, dere are still more 'ugly' women than pretty ones, so the odds favour them.

Men don't go for ugly women because that's what's available. It's more to do with the qualities of the women not because they cannot get a pretty woman. Comprehende?

There are still more ugly men than handsome men, but majority of pretty women marry less than attractive because these ugly men make up for what they do not have, they work extra hard. It's not because there aren't available handsome men but the ego, attitude and bullshyt that usually comes with a handsome man is rubbish. They cannot handle it. Ugly men are usually more caring than their pretty counterparts.

Have you heard of the term nepoleon complex?

Ogugua, will you settle for an ugly man because he's available?
Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 2 by Nobody: 12:43pm On Dec 05, 2012
ABIL and MODELLA are queens.
Just keep on voting. wink
Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 2 by koolJ1(f): 12:44pm On Dec 05, 2012
Achukwunet darling,could u dazzle us with more 'I'm all naturale' grin photos pls?

Oh and here's wat u get wen u choose to ignore facial 'okayness'.

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 2 by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 05, 2012
kandiikane: Ogugua, will you settle for an ugly man because he's available?

Lol. Oahray has lost me. My answer is no.
Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 2 by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 05, 2012
Oahray: you no jus dey see with ur eye at all. Maybe its the 'white skin' syndrome.
With the pics I'v seen, I'd pick Modella over abiL. The latter is just a regular babe with plenty hype.

By all means Nicca, pick Modella ten times over if you want...

Doesn't change the price of DVDs at Alaba...

Doesn't change the fact that ABIL is a living goddess....or the fact that I would frame Rokiatu's ass on a wall in my office... grin

Disclaimer: I would still move to modella if chance dey o... grin

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 2 by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 05, 2012
Oahray: you no jus dey see with ur eye at all. Maybe its the 'white skin' syndrome.
Abil a regular babe with plenty hype?
You're kidding right.
Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 2 by Sweetlemon(f): 12:47pm On Dec 05, 2012
kandiikane, pls don't intentionally hide anybody's pic because of me o! I beg o!
Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 2 by Oahray: 12:47pm On Dec 05, 2012
kandiikane:
Ogugua, will you settle for an ugly man because he's available?

ok, tell me, what would you do if no 'handsome' man approaches you? Put a gun to his head?
I am no saying that we are completely bound by availability. No.
My point is, whatever choice we make is as much a function of availability as it is of qualities.

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 2 by ztar(m): 12:49pm On Dec 05, 2012
true talk....her attitude is great...@Florena....keep it up...d world needs more people like u....
Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 2 by BecaciaBarbie(f): 12:50pm On Dec 05, 2012
Oahray: ok, why e come dey pain you now? Just give me one reason.
Pain me? It sucks!!!
Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 2 by Goldieluks: 12:50pm On Dec 05, 2012
jackbauersballs:

By all means Nicca, pick Modella ten times over if you want...

Doesn't change the price of DVDs at Alaba...

Doesn't change the fact that ABIL is a living goddess....or the fact that I would frame Rokiatu's ass on a wall in my office... grin

Disclaimer: I would still move to modella if chance dey o... grin

You have a right to vote whoever you feel like. But there's no need to
talk down on the others, you don't find charming.

Nnekacherry: Ermm Kandii, please can you remove that Florenza's second pic...
E no follow at all at all...

Couldn't have agreed more.

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 2 by Oahray: 12:51pm On Dec 05, 2012
hornipipe: Abil a regular babe with plenty hype?
You're kidding right.
Ok, lemme rephrase. A regular light-skinned gal with plenty hype.
Talk of beauty, Achukwunet, Jenny20, nubian queen.
Talk of milk factory, livialives.
Talk of batty, Rokiatu.
Talk of grace, ItsModella.
Talk of hype, u can bring your candidate now.
Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 2 by kandiikane(m): 12:52pm On Dec 05, 2012
Oahray: ok, tell me, what would you do if no 'handsome' man approaches you? Put a gun to his head?
I am no saying that we are completely bound by availability. No.
My point is, whatever choice we make is as much a function of availability as it is of qualities.

Lol, oh no, I'm the wrong person to ask. It's not possible for me to go a lifetime without being approached by handsome men. cheesy

Absolutely not, it's more to do with qualities rather than availability.
Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 2 by Oahray: 12:53pm On Dec 05, 2012
...and talk about attitude, Florena.
Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 2 by kandiikane(m): 12:54pm On Dec 05, 2012
Sweetlemon: kandiikane, pls don't intentionally hide anybody's pic because of me o! I beg o!

I never hide anyone's photo oo. As much as I want you to win. I am very fair and strive for equal opportunities in this kind of things.

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 2 by Oahray: 12:55pm On Dec 05, 2012
kandiikane:

Lol, oh no, I'm the wrong person to ask. It's not possible for me to go a lifetime without being approached by handsome men. cheesy

Absolutely not, it's more to do with qualities rather than availability.
you just do not want to get it. You can make choices ONLY WHEN they are available.
Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 2 by kandiikane(m): 12:57pm On Dec 05, 2012
Florena, send me your smiling photos.
Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 2 by Beync(f): 12:57pm On Dec 05, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Beyonce, abegi!!! If dem garrit....Dem flauurit.
I won see your own
Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 2 by Nobody: 12:57pm On Dec 05, 2012
Oahray: Ok, lemme rephrase. A regular light-skinned gal with plenty hype.
Talk of beauty, Achukwunet, Jenny20, nubian queen.
Talk of milk factory, livialives.
Talk of batty, Rokiatu.
Talk of grace, ItsModella.
Talk of hype, u can bring your candidate now.

How can you deduce 'grace' from a photo?

What is a 'graceful' photo?

Achukwunet is pretty no doubt, but Abil (And Jenny till i found she is not Nigerian) has that sexy look and pout that sets my loins on fire...

and Rokiatu...Oh Gosh! Rokiatu..My daggering campaign is about to be started... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 2 by Florena(f): 1:00pm On Dec 05, 2012
Goldieluks:

oya upload am make we vote for you. cheesy
re u doubtin my beauty, ok idon vex, i go put d pic wey i go snap nw nw 4 my profile, wait and see, 'vex comot',where my digital camera......
Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 2 by kandiikane(m): 1:01pm On Dec 05, 2012
Oahray: you just do not want to get it. You can make choices ONLY WHEN they are available.

No, you do not want to understand the way the world works. Noone goes for ugly people because there are more of them.
Everyone strives to get a pretty person but along the way an ugly one will win your heart because of their qualities.
Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 2 by Nobody: 1:01pm On Dec 05, 2012
jackbauersballs:

Achukwunet is pretty no doubt, but Abil (And Jenny till i found she is not Nigerian) has that sexy look and pout that sets my loins on fire...

and Rokiatu...Oh Gosh! Rokiatu..My daggering campaign is about to be started... grin grin

LMAO this dude is funny. Thank you for your vote. And everyone else.
Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 2 by Oahray: 1:04pm On Dec 05, 2012
jackbauersballs:

(And Jenny till i found she is not Nigerian)
So you need to see a person live to term her graceful?
I see where you are coming from now.
ItsModella has that model look and flair. I dnt expect you to see it sha.
As for Jenny, she is a Nairalander and thus eligible. Get rid of your shackles of racism.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (40)

Is Lesbianism On The Increase In Nigeria? (pics Included) / Nigerian Man Calls Out Facebook Lady He Loved, But She Chose To Dupe Him / Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Get Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.