Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

How Can I Connect My Pc To The Internet With My Nokia 6630 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Can I Connect My Pc To The Internet With My Nokia 6630 (1399 Views)

Cybercrime: Doing This On The Internet Can Send You To Prison – NCC / 24 Hrs Free Internet With Opera Mini.(not Cheat). / How Do I Connect My Bis To Pc So I Can Browse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Connect My Pc To The Internet With My Nokia 6630 by Immortalme(m): 1:40pm On Apr 23, 2006
Greetings Nairalanders,

Please can anyone help me with the steps i need to follow to connect my PC to the internet with my Nokia 6630. I have a bluetooth device connected to my PC but i don't know how to use my phone as a modem to connect my PC to the internet.

Suggestions and Comments are Welcome.
Re: How Can I Connect My Pc To The Internet With My Nokia 6630 by Bossman(m): 2:01pm On Apr 23, 2006
I saw this a few threads down. Did not even need to do a search.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-8268.0.html
Re: How Can I Connect My Pc To The Internet With My Nokia 6630 by Danfuster(m): 1:07am On Jun 24, 2007
Pls i ave a nokia 6600 and vmobile gprs connection, i can browse on my phone but i ave a laptop and i wanna use it as a modem for my lapy. Pls send the info to my mail dan_purcell101@yahoo.com. Pls do and thanks

(1) (Reply)

Help! I Have A Verizon Cdma Blackberry! Can It Work In Nigeria? / How Do I Solve Connection Problem With Tecno 4sims To Hp Dv5 Laptop? / New Iphone 6 Coming With See Through Screen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.