Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,579 members, 7,837,186 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Big Grammer Palaver - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Big Grammer Palaver (1876 Views)

Its September !!! School Fees Palaver (photo) / Ibadan Girls And Their Grammer / Mogbe Oooo: See Grammer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Big Grammer Palaver by talk2ahmed(m): 5:44am On Feb 13, 2008
BIG GRAMMER PALAVER

There lived a Nigerian Professor with an appetite for the use of big words, vocabulary, euphemisms, allusions, innuendoes and proverbs. One day his house was gut by fire so he decided to call the fire services unit. Their chat went thus;

Prof; There is a mammoth combustion engulfing and consuming my residential abode. The chap at the fire station, who barely understands little English responded " sir what did you say?"

Prof; I say there exists a tumultuous conflagration of inestimable magnitude, ravaging, despoiling and depleting my dynastic habitat.

Fireman; Oga I no understand you at all!

Prof; Please get me a superior officer who has a lexicographical bank in his Medulla Oblongata.
As another man joins him to hear him out.

Fireman 2; May I help you sir?

The Professor yapped; "Yeah! I surmise you have a better cerebral power. I want you to gravitate here with tremendous alacrity because a colossal inferno is chaotically ravaging my domiciliary area.”
As you accelerate here with spontaneity ensure you are stocked with superfluity of blaze fighting appliances….
This exchange of words went on for close to 15 minutes and guess what happened to his "domiciliary area". Your guess is as good as mine

Re: Big Grammer Palaver by ituen(m): 9:43am On Feb 13, 2008
heard it b4
Re: Big Grammer Palaver by daychris(f): 3:34pm On Feb 13, 2008
me too
ituen:

heard it before
Re: Big Grammer Palaver by Lolabbey: 3:37pm On Feb 13, 2008
d fire go don burn d profesor mouth wey him dey use blow big big gramar grin grin
Re: Big Grammer Palaver by aristole(m): 4:10pm On Feb 13, 2008
remixed!!!
Re: Big Grammer Palaver by twkalio(m): 11:21am On Jul 04, 2012
booooooooorrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnn!!!!
Re: Big Grammer Palaver by daveyjay(m): 11:25pm On Feb 11, 2016
Well well, he will have a story to tell

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Women So Impossible To Please / Atm Intel. / Not So Smart "dee One"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.